gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Damn, that was close to spelling my name right. Don't think I ever said Gabe was 'killing it or along those lines", if I did then I did and its whatevs. I tried to preach to gabe about posting plays before fights, etc, and I did that route. Now its not worth my time, so I dont be taking his side or the other. He like any other one here has plays that hit and plays that miss. I cant say he is winning or losing as he doesnt post plays. I can only assume he is making money as he has been here forever.

Respeck homie
    Oh, blow me, dude. When have I ever posted plays after fights? I create threads long before the fights, so how are the posted plays AFTER the fights? Link me to a thread I made for an event AFTER the event occurred. If you can't, then go kill yourself. I hate shitheads like you saying things like that. Complete BS. The very first thread I ever posted was for the UFC in New Orleans card, and those picks were posted long before the fights, and every event since then I've posted my threads before the events. You are a real moron for thinking I've ever posted a play after the fight was over. It does not even make sense to do that. Just please, refrain from reading or posting in my threads in the future.

Sorry for calling you a moron 100 times, but Jesus Christ, it's so annoying to hear you say something that has 0% chance of being true. Posting plays after the event? WTF? How can you pull something like that out of your ass? Then you say you preach me against doing it? It would have had to take place for you to preach against it. When the fk did I ever post picks AFTER the fights? NEVER. That defeats the purpose of posting here. I post here so people can follow, or if they're morons, fade. Posting AFTER makes ZERO sense. Quit pulling shit out of your ass.
    Last edited by gabe; 10-10-12 at 06:16 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats f-cked up defacto got banned. Although months ago shari pm'd me accusing me of multiaccounting. It was weird. I've never been banned though. I have threatened to post full names and addresses of posters on 4chan and claim they kill kittens. Still never got banned.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    thats f-cked up defacto got banned. Although months ago shari pm'd me accusing me of multiaccounting. It was weird. I've never been banned though. I have threatened to post full names and addresses of posters on 4chan and claim they kill kittens. Still never got banned.
    if you posted defacto's name and photo, i bet you anything he would kill himself out of embarrassment

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn, that was close to spelling my name right. Don't think I ever said Gabe was 'killing it or along those lines", if I did then I did and its whatevs. I tried to preach to gabe about posting plays before fights, etc, and I did that route. Now its not worth my time, so I dont be taking his side or the other. He like any other one here has plays that hit and plays that miss. I cant say he is winning or losing as he doesnt post plays. I can only assume he is making money as he has been here forever.

Respeck homie
    Sorry I didn't know the whole deal. It's just the only reason Gabe has any validity is that people don't call him out on his shit, or worse yet post "good job".

I just hate liars. He is obviously lying about countless things. Yet, by sheer will of him "power posting" this bullshit the forum becomes an absolute joke. And not a "funny" joke, but a sad one where we have people taking a "jjgold" character seriously.

They aren't laughing at the jjgold character, they are asking him for plays. smh. So either that new phaget shotgunrua is someone who had an "interest" in promoting gabe, or he is a naive fool that doesn't know any better because Gabe goes "I went 20-0 cuzzin", and somebody goes "good job".

DeFactoCrippler

Shari was cool about it. I thought it was because of Gabe or something, guess it was just a coincidence. I explained that I didn't care about the betpoints and wasn't trying to scam them in any way.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Sorry I didn't know the whole deal. It's just the only reason Gabe has any validity is that people don't call him out on his shit, or worse yet post "good job".

I just hate liars. He is obviously lying about countless things. Yet, by sheer will of him "power posting" this bullshit the forum becomes an absolute joke. And not a "funny" joke, but a sad one where we have people taking a "jjgold" character seriously.

They aren't laughing at the jjgold character, they are asking him for plays. smh. So either that new phaget shotgunrua is someone who had an "interest" in promoting gabe, or he is a naive fool that doesn't know any better because Gabe goes "I went 20-0 cuzzin", and somebody goes "good job".
    If you can prove I have lied about one thing, I will paypal you $500.

But of course you can't prove anything, you've just made up a bunch of things in your head. You have no life, you've got a whole television drama going on in your head.

Accept my offer or go troll somewhere else, manlet.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

lol i respond to a post, come back an hour later and see "Last Post by De Facto Crippler 1 hour ago" then I reply, and 2 seconds later he responds... and he says I'm on here 24/7 LMAO

where is nunya with all his delicious irony's every time this clown opens his mouth?

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    If you can prove I have lied about one thing, I will paypal you $500.

But of course you can't prove anything, you've just made up a bunch of things in your head. You have no life, you've got a whole television drama going on in your head.

Accept my offer or go troll somewhere else, manlet.
    Pics of you jumping on the bouncy castles or it didnt happen

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Pics of you jumping on the bouncy castles or it didnt happen
    in*

OK, I am convinced English is not your first language.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Totally understand. I tried, V tried, nunya, BJpenn, and many others have tried. Yes, I do agree that Gabe has argued with everyone here but Jesus Christ because he loves everyone equally

Plus, Gabe dont be liking me cuz I call Paul Sass a one trick trick

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Tried what? What have you tried, asshole? You're an average gambler, stfu. You have no business telling anyone anything. Only thing people have told me are math-related, so wtf is it that you think you have tried to teach me? You just LIED about preaching to me about posting plays after the events, when I have not once ever done that. You are a lying scumbag. GTFO my thread.

DeFactoCrippler

Totally understand. I tried, V tried, nunya, BJpenn, and many others have tried. Yes, I do agree that Gabe has argued with everyone here but Jesus Christ because he loves everyone equally

Plus, Gabe dont be liking me cuz I call Paul Sass a one trick trick
    So would it be fair to say that Gabe "trolled" pretty much every poster here through his own "stupidity". Whether that stupidity is intentional or not?

Is it not a little "ironic" that nunya lectured Gabe about parlays not being magic ect. and now Gabe has transformed himself a pro "parlay" player? Who gets banned from the books because of all the 8 teamers he hit?

The reason "Gabe" exists is because people respond to him seriously. Everything he says should be responded to with "cool story bro" or a similar term.

Beelzebubzy

Tried what? What have you tried, asshole? You're an average gambler, stfu. You have no business telling anyone anything. Only thing people have told me are math-related, so wtf is it that you think you have tried to teach me? You just LIED about preaching to me about posting plays after the events, when I have not once ever done that. You are a lying scumbag. GTFO my thread.
    Tried to explain you to post your plays before the event.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

LOL he sings about me never hitting an 8 teamer, then i post them, and he shuts up....

beautiful.

you are a loser. had a heart attack because you couldn't post here. hahahahahhahahah

defacto has no clue what a vagina feels like -30000000
    defacto grew up without a mother or a mother that was a filthy wh0re -500000000

any psych 101 student will tell you #2 is a LOCK.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Tried to explain you to post your plays before the event.
    How do you explain that to someone who already does that, you poor excuse for a person?

LINK ME TO ONE EVENT THREAD I HAVE POSTED AFTER THE EVENT. I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER HERE FOR A YEAR AND HAVE BEEN POSTING THREADS FOR EVERY EVENT. FIND ONE THREAD POSTED AFTER THE EVENT, OR GO KILL YOURSELF FOR BEING A LYING SCUMBAG INTERNET TROLL.

Beelzebubzy

Oh, blow me, dude. When have I ever posted plays after fights? I create threads long before the fights, so how are the posted plays AFTER the fights? Link me to a thread I made for an event AFTER the event occurred. If you can't, then go kill yourself. I hate shitheads like you saying things like that. Complete BS. The very first thread I ever333333333334 posted was for the UFC in New Orleans card, and those picks were posted long before the fights, and every event since then I've posted my threads before the events. You are a real moron for thinking I've ever posted a play after the fight was over. It does not even make sense to do that. Just please, refrain from reading or posting in my threads in the future.

Sorry for calling you a moron 100 times, but Jesus Christ, it's so annoying to hear you say something that has 0% chance of being true. Posting plays after the event? WTF? How can you pull something like that out of your ass? Then you say you preach me against doing it? It would have had to take place for you to preach against it. When the fk did I ever post picks AFTER the fights? NEVER. That defeats the purpose of posting here. I post here so people can follow, or if they're morons, fade. Posting AFTER makes ZERO sense. Quit pulling shit out of your ass.
    You are an angry stoner dude. Hit the ganja and pass out
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grabaka

Beelzebubzy

How do you explain that to someone who already does that, you poor excuse for a person?

LINK ME TO ONE EVENT THREAD I HAVE POSTED AFTER THE EVENT. I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER HERE FOR A YEAR AND HAVE BEEN POSTING THREADS FOR EVERY EVENT. FIND ONE THREAD POSTED AFTER THE EVENT, OR GO KILL YOURSELF FOR BEING A LYING SCUMBAG INTERNET TROLL.
    gabe we have gone through this in the past, I am not doing it again. Best of luck in your plays.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MMAbetMASTA

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

defacto has no clue what a vagina feels like -30000000
    defacto grew up without a mother or a mother that was a filthy armenian -500000000

any psych 101 student will tell you #2 is a LOCK.

He probably has some clue what a vagina feels like, I hear those Rogan endorsed fleshlights are pretty lifelike.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

gabe we have gone through this in the past, I am not doing it again. Best of luck in your plays.
    How hard is it to link me to one thread?

What have we gone through in the past?

It's very simple, you lying scum. I create my thread with my picks, THEN the fights happen. LINK me to ONE instance where it has been OTHERWISE. How is it POSSIBLE that you can't link me to ONE thread to back you up?

You cannot imagine how low of a human being I view you as right now. You are such scum in my eyes. Mentally ill. I don't know how you throw a lie out there, a lie that could simply be proven if were true...yet you throw it out there like a grenade, then walk away. That is troll behavior. It should be easy to link to a thread and say "See, you posted this thread when the fights were already over." Why can't you do that, you lying scum? Is it because you are lying?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Shari was cool about it. I thought it was because of Gabe or something, guess it was just a coincidence. I explained that I didn't care about the betpoints and wasn't trying to scam them in any way.
    didnt this happen to dirtyx and betmasta? before getting reinstated they had to enter into a settlement agreement and waive any and all future rights to betpoints. lol.

sorry if im making that up, but thats how i recall it happening.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    He probably has some clue what a vagina feels like, I hear those Rogan endorsed fleshlights are pretty lifelike.
    yeah, he always talks about fleshlights all the time. prolly has the collection.

DeFactoCrippler

you rat faced armo manlet. you posted that you went 8-3 in football in your thread after all the games were done.

bubzy didnt even say shit about it, but wished you best of luck on your play for the night game. that is what led me to accuse him of being your "fluffer".

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

you rat faced armo manlet. you posted that you went 8-3 in football in your thread after all the games were done.

bubzy didnt even say shit about it, but wished you best of luck on your play for the night game. that is what led me to accuse him of being your "fluffer".
    wtf? wtf does football have to do with MMA, you illiterate manlet? nothing. i don't recall ever posting a thread for football picks... i posted my saints and jets picks in the thread, and they came through... i guess if a member of this forum hits a football play without posting it here, it never happened, huh? you get dumber and dumber

it really takes a person who has been shit on his entire life to be as negative as you... to think i would be lying about going 8-3... i can't imagine what kind of childhood you had, you poor f*ck.

DeFactoCrippler

wtf? wtf does football have to do with MMA, you illiterate manlet? nothing. i don't recall ever posting a thread for football picks... i posted my saints and jets picks in the thread, and they came through... i guess if a member of this forum hits a football play without posting it here, it never happened, huh? you get dumber and dumber

it really takes a person who has been shit on his entire life to be as negative as you... to think i would be lying about going 8-3... i can't imagine what kind of childhood you had, you poor f*ck.
    Oh sorry, you only past post football plays?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Oh sorry, you only past post football plays?
    what plays? i mentioned how i did on the week, i didn't post any plays. what plays were you referring to? the only plays i posted were jets and saints, and they both hit. so.... idono what you's smokin

DeFactoCrippler

Lol at you saying you don't have a thread for "football" picks. You posted all sports in that thread from tennis to the thursday NFL game. But yet you don't post on sunday but go 8-3 and decide to share it after?

Lol

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Lol at you saying you don't have a thread for "football" picks. You posted all sports in that thread from tennis to the thursday NFL game. But yet you don't post on sunday but go 8-3 and decide to share it after?

Lol
    because i posted my thursday football play (that won) means i have to post every play i make for sunday? lol i'll keep that in mind, boss.

ps- you're a manlet that is involved in an internet argument with someone you think is a liar and a manlet lol lowlife... if i viewed someone the way you view myself, i would completely ignore them, not spend days talking shit... you are really pathetic, i can't stress that enough.

DeFactoCrippler

because i posted my thursday football play (that won) means i have to post every play i make for sunday? lol i'll keep that in mind, boss.

ps- you're a manlet that is involved in an internet argument with someone you think is a liar and a manlet lol lowlife... if i viewed someone the way you view myself, i would completely ignore them, not spend days talking shit... you are really pathetic, i can't stress that enough.
    Gabe, you are the one who keeps posting. If you feel you are wasting your time then simply stop responding to me. Problem solved!

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

betting on big nog at -270 is one of the worst bets you can make, there no justifying how you can even lay something at that price -270 rofl on a guy whos chin is gone, slow, old, just horrible, HERMAN BY TKO.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    gabe, what ever happened to your mlb packages?
    this guy was putting out "packages". oh lawd.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

this guy was putting out "packages". oh lawd.
    lol not sure what he's talking about

that said, i'm pretty good w/ MLB.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I was referring to the mlb picks you used to sell......

"I used to sell MLB picks. I won from betting, but made a lot from selling picks, too. That's like saying just because you do well betting, it doesn't make sense that you work a regular job, too. "

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ermzzy View Post
    betting on big nog at -270 is one of the worst bets you can make, there no justifying how you can even lay something at that price -270 rofl on a guy whos chin is gone, slow, old, just horrible, HERMAN BY TKO.
    lol you know nothing about mma, stick to your degen nfl picks

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol you know nothing about mma, stick to your degen nfl picks
    lol at me not knowign anything about MMA, please. i know more then you would ever you moron

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    I was referring to the mlb picks you used to sell......

"I used to sell MLB picks. I won from betting, but made a lot from selling picks, too. That's like saying just because you do well betting, it doesn't make sense that you work a regular job, too. "
    Are you saying he is a tout and his whole act on sbr is all just to catch someone who is stupid enough to pay for his picks?

Damn. I thought he was just some dork whose pictures sbr paid to use like the "mathdotcom" guy.

oh lawd does anyone have the one of him in the fur coat? lol

First 123456 ... Last