rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Then u should bet on every uunderdog in every fight.. What a. Dumb response, I swear
    You saying someone else response is dumb, is hilarious. I think you should scroll through and re-read your comments. You said Glover "can" beat all of the guys I listed. What analysis. Any fighter can beat any other fighter dumbass.

Then you said you cap Glover as -800 but Anderson as only -600. Another brilliant breakdown by yourself. Dude, I've been reading your comments for a couple of months now and I swear you just started watching MMA. There is no other explanation for the amount of idiotic comments you've spewed.

I bet you go to the clubs with your Tapout shirt on and get your skinny jeans on and get your ass kicked every weekend. Stop acting like a fukking E-tough guy and admit you are clueless about MMA, and admit you are wrong about Glover being top 5. Then I want you to admit that I'm better than you in every aspect of life, and maybe I'll consider starting over with you.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    I bet you go to the clubs with your Tapout shirt on and get your skinny jeans on and get your ass kicked every weekend.
    In fairness, any jeans Gabe wore would have to be skinny jeans.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

You saying someone else response is dumb, is hilarious. I think you should scroll through and re-read your comments. You said Glover "can" beat all of the guys I listed. What analysis. Any fighter can beat any other fighter dumbass.

Then you said you cap Glover as -800 but Anderson as only -600. Another brilliant breakdown by yourself. Dude, I've been reading your comments for a couple of months now and I swear you just started watching MMA. There is no other explanation for the amount of idiotic comments you've spewed.

I bet you go to the clubs with your Tapout shirt on and get your skinny jeans on and get your ass kicked every weekend. Stop acting like a fukking E-tough guy and admit you are clueless about MMA, and admit you are wrong about Glover being top 5. Then I want you to admit that I'm better than you in every aspect of life, and maybe I'll consider starting over with you.
    Like I said, dumbass: if u think any fighter can beat any fighter, then bet on all the dogs on the next card.

You are a real moron. Of course anyone can land a lucky punch. I didn't mean glover can get a lucky win over all those guys, I meant he would beat them a majority of the time if they fought. You are really a stupid person, I almost didn't respond.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Btw rocky- you are painfully unfunny

rocky16

Like I said, dumbass: if u think any fighter can beat any fighter, then bet on all the dogs on the next card.

I didn't mean glover can get a lucky win over all those guys, I meant he would beat them a majority of the time if they fought. .
    You should have said that the first time rice dick. You're still wrong though.

rocky16

Btw rocky- you are painfully unfunny
    And you are a illiterate baboon. Whats the point?

rocky16

Gabe=Auto fade. Make me some money Gabey.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    In fairness, any jeans Gabe wore would have to be skinny jeans.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Gabe=Auto fade. Make me some money Gabey.
    Post screencaps of your wagers on Fabio and Herman, or never post here again. Pathetic fool.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

And you are a illiterate baboon. Whats the point?
    an*

delicious irony.

rocky16

an*

delicious irony.
    You're still a rice dick.

rocky16

Post screencaps of your wagers on Fabio and Herman, or never post here again. Pathetic fool.
    Funny, I said earlier I have a play on Nog at -250. Illiterate.

rocky16

I've been betting on MMA for over 7 years Gabe. How about you?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Gabers was cappin whilst in his mother's womb

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Gabers was cappin whilst in his mother's womb
    How do you deal with his idiocy?

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

You look like the bigger idiot with no life. Coming into HIS thread and arguing with someone you call an idiot.

Perhaps you have nothing better to do, I don't know..
    Points Awarded:

gabe gave Rubber Guard 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jesus Christ

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Funny, I said earlier I have a play on Nog at -250. Illiterate.
    You're on the same play as I am, and you're saying I'm an auto fade? yeah... keep calling other people "illiterate," you dumb momo.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I've been betting on MMA for over 7 years Gabe. How about you?
    LOL Correcting, you've been LOSING on MMA for over 7 years.

I only started betting regularly since UFC 126. Before that, it was maybe once a year, if that.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

These guys like having Gabe around because he is so goddam stupid it makes them feel intelligent for once in their lives.

It's funny because gabe will post a 5 game teaser and lose it by one game, then go "I went 4-1 couzzin hoped you tailed". And some goddam phaget will go "nice work gabers" even though they know he is lying.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

lollll i bet he had a heart attack when he was banned from posting... welcome back, troll.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn this is great. Gabe is there anyone who you haven't gone to keyboard war with on this site? Carry on please. And welcome back Defacto.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Damn this is great. Gabe is there anyone who you haven't gone to keyboard war with on this site? Carry on please. And welcome back Defacto.
    I'm the man, and fools like to get their 5 seconds of attention by attacking me. Who can blame 'em? (adjusts tie)

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Gabe vs the world He has two e beefs in two threads

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

My 3rd play on this card will be on Ronny Bezerra over Sam Sicilia at -260. It's a juicy play, I expect this to be an easy win for Ronny. He will outlast Sicilia's fury in round 1, and will have control of the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I think he can take a clear cut 30-27 here, but a 29-28 is guaranteed. I would say Ronny wins this ITD. Ronny by Submission would be the best way to go.

4th play is on Reza Madadi over Cristiano Marcello at -230. Madadi is the better fighter. He should be smart enough to not get caught in anything in the first round. Marcello doesn't have a gas tank, so he's in trouble as soon as the fight goes to the second. His MMA-BJJ isn't very good. His takedowns are the worst. I think this is a favorable match-up for Madadi. I say Reza Madadi ITD is the way to go.

Play number 5 will be on Sergio Moraes over Renee Forte at -265. As soon as the fight hits the mat, it will be all Sergio. I don't think he will have trouble getting it there, either. I say Sergio wins by first round submission.

Rest, soon...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Gabers loving the juice this event...only need a couple to go up and you'd be in trouble

DeFactoCrippler

My 3rd play on this card will be on Ronny Bezerra over Sam Sicilia at -260. It's a juicy play, I expect this to be an easy win for Ronny. He will outlast Sicilia's fury in round 1, and will have control of the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I think he can take a clear cut 30-27 here, but a 29-28 is guaranteed. I would say Ronny wins this ITD. Ronny by Submission would be the best way to go.
    God no you focking mush no

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Gabers loving the juice this event...only need a couple to go up and you'd be in trouble
    Imaginary juice doesn't matter. Gabe lost crazy juiced plays last week like neer -280 and everyone pretended like he killed it. By "everyone" I mean

grabaka
    punisher
    beezlebubzy
    rubber guard
    that new phaget

Lawdy, that new guy was sucking him off hard for the one win he did focking get.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    God no you focking mush no
    211-101 since UFC 126. You should be paying for entry into this thread. Be grateful, troll.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Imaginary juice doesn't matter. Gabe lost crazy juiced plays last week like neer -280 and everyone pretended like he killed it. By "everyone" I mean

grabaka
    punisher
    beezlebubzy
    rubber guard
    that new phaget

Lawdy, that new guy was sucking him off hard for the one win he did focking get.
    lol he was banned from posting here, but he was still glued to his computer... what a loser lmfao

keep talking shit from behind your computer, troll.

DeFactoCrippler

lol he was banned from posting here, but he was still glued to his computer... what a loser lmfao

keep talking shit from behind your computer, troll.

Fat guy in the pic would starch you, manlet. You're the one posting for 24 hours straight. You smoke reggie gabe.

gabe = fake shoes

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

stfu, you're a manlet who is addicted to this forum. don't try to deflect.

had a heart attack 'cos u couldn't post for 2 days... but u still managed to read every single post in every single thread lmao... harassed the mods until they reinstated your account... such a pathetic manlet. not only physically, but also on the inside. you small, small man.

anybody who spews nothing but negativity is incredibly small. got a tiny dick, too, i'm sure. haven't seen a day where you weren't picking a fight with someone. clearly you were picked on every day of your life, this is the only way you can get revenge lol-- to sign up on internet forums and talk shit to people... i swear, you are ALWAYS in a fight with someone on here... get help, dude. PROFESSIONAL help. tell the shrink about how you're always talking shit to people on internet forums, let that be the start...
    Last edited by gabe; 10-10-12 at 05:14 PM.

DeFactoCrippler

stfu, you're a manlet who is addicted to this forum. don't try to deflect.

had a heart attack 'cos u couldn't post for 2 days... but u still managed to read every single post in every single thread lmao... harassed the mods until they reinstated your account... such a pathetic manlet. not only physically, but also on the inside. you small, small man.
    Lol Gabe, you get into an argument with every single poster here. Every single one. You have over twice as many posts as me.

Lol even one of your own fluffers remarked how you have 2 e-battles going on.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

grabaka
    punisher
    beezlebubzy
    rubber guard
    that new phaget

Damn, that was close to spelling my name right. Don't think I ever said Gabe was 'killing it or along those lines", if I did then I did and its whatevs. I tried to preach to gabe about posting plays before fights, etc, and I did that route. Now its not worth my time, so I dont be taking his side or the other. He like any other one here has plays that hit and plays that miss. I cant say he is winning or losing as he doesnt post plays. I can only assume he is making money as he has been here forever.

Respeck homie

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Lol Gabe, you get into an argument with every single poster here. Every single one. You have over twice as many posts as me.

Lol even one of your own fluffers remarked how you have 2 e-battles going on.
    i'm not arguing with anyone besides you.

you are deflecting, YET AGAIN, because it is YOU who gets into an argument with everyone... i do, too. but not the way you do. my arguments are MMA related. yours are irrelevant to MMA, you are a troll. you probably link these threads to another forum you're a member at, so you can say "Hey guys, look, i troll'd on this forum and got people riled up" then your fellow trolls laugh and give you props... lol i hadn't realized u were a troll until luca fury pointed it out, but ever since it's been so obvious.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

gabe, what ever happened to your mlb packages?

First 12345 ... Last