ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Thats f-cking right fa-got you better ignore me you dick tucking scared little coward bitch
    sengoki? hahaha

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    he's 7-2 in the UFC, i guess you started fading him when he was 7-0? lol in most cases, that would be a retarded move
    That's exactly what I did. I thought he got legitimately exposed in the Lauzon fight, and I hate that term. Denis Siver at +350 was one of the largest bets I've ever placed on an MMA fight.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    That's exactly what I did. I thought he got legitimately exposed in the Lauzon fight, and I hate that term. Denis Siver at +350 was one of the largest bets I've ever placed on an MMA fight.
    that was a close fight until he came out on top, how was he exposed? lauzon is no joke.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Exact same. I'm on Pearson too. Much better boxing and not as injury plagued.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    that was a close fight until he came out on top, how was he exposed? lauzon is no joke.
    Lauzon did win 1st round then gassed out, but Im not sure how he can say GSot got exposed per-se

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Na typically they don't put out on the first date. I lived in Mexico for two years (1999-2001) and have dated several latin women. I also speak spanish fluently, and that was my major in College. Love the culture, but just wish she could have hooked a brotha up with a bunt to first base at least. haha, talk to you tomorrow about UFC 153. Good luck man.
    Cabron i didnt knew you were Mexican. Nice...
    You right....most of the girls are a little more uptight than in other countries. Its ****** up. I got no pussy this weekend either.

First ... 78910