Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Sat, may 6th

Cle/kc un 8 +102

Stl/atl un 8 +110

Sf/cincy ov 8.5 +105
    Brew crew+150

Zona +112
    Last edited by 2daBank; 05-06-17 at 07:59 AM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kinda like over in Seattle as well. Overlooked that game for some reason, maybe later. Finally a beautiful day here in the Lou, going out. Gl everyone..

Midoohadi
    Midoohadi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Kinda like over in Seattle as well. Overlooked that game for some reason, maybe later. Finally a beautiful day here in the Lou, going out. Gl everyone..
    Best of luck mate and enjoy your weekend

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655

Great start so far. 2-0

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10476

I think this kid De jong takes a few hits of da bong before he pitches, at least he plays like it, Perez not my favorite, but he has some success vs maritime men, I took rangers TT over & ml & -RL +160. Notice how low that -RL is for a doggy, me thinks the books showed their hand.

2daBank

Adding..

Hou/laa un 7.5 -108

Tex/sea ov 8.5-115

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by King tut View Post
    Great start so far. 2-0
    Totals seem great. Sides utter dog shit!! Lol

2daBank

Totals straight cash yet again..

0fer 2 on the sides.. tough loss on brew crew as garza pitched a incredible game but the offense just couldn't give him anything which left us for the second day in a row locked up in a bullpen battle with the inferior Milwaukee pen.

Dbags simply got their clocks cleaned, no excuses bad play. I had little hesitation with this one but much like when we played on Rockies at zona it tough for me not to take whichever of these 2 getting the plus money when they square off as I think they pretty evenly matched (both having advantages in certain areas)..

2daBank

Saturday's results
    4-2-1 +2.07

Thread total

39-26 +16.30
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: No coincidences

MrAllin
    MrAllin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

Keep up the good work boss

2daBank

Sunday, may 7th

Twinks rl -120

Chisox +114

Phils +123

Det/oak un 8.5 +110

Hou/laa un 8.5 +104

Sf/cin ov 8.5 -110

Few of these might not hurt to wait, I could see phils line getting higher, chance I play twinks ml if that goes higher. The total in oak will prob hit 9 but I'm good with the plus money on 8.5.

Let me stress I'm no line movement expert and Im perfectly happy with these now so I played them..

Sale might have more problems in minny than any other park for whatever reason, also hasn't had good starts w this ump behind plate. Can't say I actually buy all way in on Santana but he has been great, twinks pen bigger concern but always happy getting that 1.5 runs for minimal juice (as I mentioned I could see myself on ml if it ticks up little more)..

Been playing Quintana in some fashion for multiple starts and think he finally getting back to what we come to expect from him. Tillman can't be expected to go real deep, balty's pen is sure to crack if faced with having to go another 4 innings here.

Been itching to play phils but the prices havnt been all that appealing so just waiting in the weeds for a spot and price I like. I mentioned this could very well go higher mostly cause hell boy will never be popular among the saber crowd as he always outperforms his peripherals. I'm no dinosaur I use advanced metrics but I also do not believe they a absolute, hell boy can pitch, he off his 1st bad outing where he got shelled, his team on a slide and needs him. He has pitched well vs this nats lineup and believe he will keep his team in it until they can get to Roark in this one..

This total in oak will prob rise. Undoubtedly because anyone can see both these pens are stir fried shit. (Good chance I play 1st 5 under as well). Outside of a inning and a half in middle of grays 1st start in minny where he served up 3 gopher balls I thought he looked really good, showed toughness getting thru that rough patch and pitch a pretty good game for his 1st time out. Don't expect he on any limit here and think he gets into the 7th. Norris needs to keep walks down but he can work around them if need be vs this lineup, pretty confident he can get thru 6 and when both pitchers leave there still be wiggle room for these pens long as we don't get another utter meltdown.

No way would I have thought I'd be playing over in cincy again after all the runs they have put up the last 2 games and cueto going for sf. Then I started looking and can't pass up 8.5 with wind blowing out hard in this bandbox. Cueto rocked 1st time he came back to cincy, no success w ump, and reds swinging some hot bats. Sure he gonna slow them down but he will have to work which means reds will get some cracks at sf pen after he leaves. Feldman is Feldman, in limited abs sf hasn't had much success vs him but I tend to think it more a matter of time than him having their number, in these conditions I expect gmen bats to be the ones making some noise finally in this series..
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave 2daBank 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Midoohadi

Adding..

Hou/laa un 7.5 -108

Tex/sea ov 8.5-115
    Missed those 2 picks, would have done wonders for my bad night..If its possible please post the picks earlier mate Keep up the good work and best of luck
    Last edited by Midoohadi; 05-07-17 at 07:28 AM.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Sunday, may 7th

Twinks rl -120

Chisox +114

Phils +123

Det/oak un 8.5 +110

Hou/laa un 8.5 +104

Sf/cin ov 8.5 -110

Few of these might not hurt to wait, I could see phils line getting higher, chance I play twinks ml if that goes higher. The total in oak will prob hit 9 but I'm good with the plus money on 8.5.

Let me stress I'm no line movement expert and Im perfectly happy with these now so I played them..

Sale might have more problems in minny than any other park for whatever reason, also hasn't had good starts w this ump behind plate. Can't say I actually buy all way in on Santana but he has been great, twinks pen bigger concern but always happy getting that 1.5 runs for minimal juice (as I mentioned I could see myself on ml if it ticks up little more)..

Been playing Quintana in some fashion for multiple starts and think he finally getting back to what we come to expect from him. Tillman can't be expected to go real deep, balty's pen is sure to crack if faced with having to go another 4 innings here.

Been itching to play phils but the prices havnt been all that appealing so just waiting in the weeds for a spot and price I like. I mentioned this could very well go higher mostly cause hell boy will never be popular among the saber crowd as he always outperforms his peripherals. I'm no dinosaur I use advanced metrics but I also do not believe they a absolute, hell boy can pitch, he off his 1st bad outing where he got shelled, his team on a slide and needs him. He has pitched well vs this nats lineup and believe he will keep his team in it until they can get to Roark in this one..

This total in oak will prob rise. Undoubtedly because anyone can see both these pens are stir fried shit. (Good chance I play 1st 5 under as well). Outside of a inning and a half in middle of grays 1st start in minny where he served up 3 gopher balls I thought he looked really good, showed toughness getting thru that rough patch and pitch a pretty good game for his 1st time out. Don't expect he on any limit here and think he gets into the 7th. Norris needs to keep walks down but he can work around them if need be vs this lineup, pretty confident he can get thru 6 and when both pitchers leave there still be wiggle room for these pens long as we don't get another utter meltdown.

No way would I have thought I'd be playing over in cincy again after all the runs they have put up the last 2 games and cueto going for sf. Then I started looking and can't pass up 8.5 with wind blowing out hard in this bandbox. Cueto rocked 1st time he came back to cincy, no success w ump, and reds swinging some hot bats. Sure he gonna slow them down but he will have to work which means reds will get some cracks at sf pen after he leaves. Feldman is Feldman, in limited abs sf hasn't had much success vs him but I tend to think it more a matter of time than him having their number, in these conditions I expect gmen bats to be the ones making some noise finally in this series..
    Write ups take time but are so valuable. Treasure trove of info here. Thank you for all.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Catchn_Picks View Post
    Write ups take time but are so valuable. Treasure trove of info here. Thank you for all.
    Glad you found them useful, mostly just scattered thoughts. I don't have any interest in reciting numbers I use ya'll can find those just as easy as I do. Figured I'd share quick thoughts on each and see if made a difference to anyone..

doitnow
    doitnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5604

Nice work banker

Midoohadi

Glad you found them useful, mostly just scattered thoughts. I don't have any interest in reciting numbers I use ya'll can find those just as easy as I do. Figured I'd share quick thoughts on each and see if made a difference to anyone..
    They are very useful, i for once who has almost no clue about baseball learn alot from write-ups like this.. Is baseball your best sport?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Midoohadi View Post
    They are very useful, i for once who has almost no clue about baseball learn alot from write-ups like this.. Is baseball your best sport?

Glad you guys find them useful, I'll try and do it more often if I know there interest. Prob won't be as many during the week but whenever I have the time I will add some thoughts..

Without a doubt baseball my best, honestly only one I expect to and usually turn a decent profit every year. College hoops the other I consistently do well year after year but don't tend to make as much. The others (NFL mainly and NCAA football) are strictly entertainment value, some years I do well, others not so much. I don't go in expecting anything out of football season so when I'm break even or better I'm ecstatic (until last year I been doing pretty well with dfs and yearly fantasy leagues, not last season! Lol) when things go poorly no biggie as I don't expect my deposit back going into the season. Lol..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 05-07-17 at 10:11 AM.

Midoohadi

Glad you guys find them useful, I'll try and do it more often if I know there interest. Prob won't be as many during the week but whenever I have the time I will add some thoughts..

Without a doubt baseball my best, honestly only one I expect to and usually turn a decent profit every year. College hoops the other I consistently do well year after year but don't tend to make as much. The others (NFL mainly and NCAA football) are strictly entertainment value, some years I do well, others not so much. I don't go in expecting anything out of football season so when I'm break even or better I'm ecstatic (until last year I been doing pretty well with dfs and yearly fantasy leagues, not last season! Lol) when things go poorly no biggie as I don't expect my deposit back going into the season. Lol..
    I see.. thanks for your great work.. Can tell you know your baseball from the way you talk about it and/or the way you select your spots, you know what you are talking about which is very good to know because there are so many picks going solely on numbers which alone is not nearly enough in my opinion.. Best of luck today, you think there will be any more plays other than those you posted?

2daBank

I see.. thanks for your great work.. Can tell you know your baseball from the way you talk about it and/or the way you select your spots, you know what you are talking about which is very good to know because there are so many picks going solely on numbers which alone is not nearly enough in my opinion.. Best of luck today, you think there will be any more plays other than those you posted?
    I have nothing but respect for purely numbers guys but I don't think they should be the be all end all. I tend to think they a little more open to interpretation than by the book types.

I might have a add or 2 not really sure. i went to sleep with still a few games I hadn't looked real closely at. I will prob give them a once over when I get a chance, if I play anything else it be the 3pm central or later starts and I'll try and have them up by 2 central..

Midoohadi

I have nothing but respect for purely numbers guys but I don't think they should be the be all end all. I tend to think they a little more open to interpretation than by the book types.

I might have a add or 2 not really sure. i went to sleep with still a few games I hadn't looked real closely at. I will prob give them a once over when I get a chance, if I play anything else it be the 3pm central or later starts and I'll try and have them up by 2 central..
    Me myself i love numbers and math but after crunching numbers day and night i have found that they are only an indicator and that the psychological aspects and team tactics for certain matches are the most important. At least in soccer (my best sport)

2daBank

Looks like for most part we got the better of the lines today (as mentioned I figured 9 would be available in oak but rather have the plus money 8.5 opposed to paying juice there)., doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot far as outcome but still obviously means a lot long term to our bottom line..

2daBank

I see chisox squandered a golden opportunity to get to Tillman early, on bright side he was forced to throw a lot of pitches which helps on our ultimate goal of getting to this overworked pen early as possible today..

2daBank

Not at home yet just checking phone, curious as to whether we have a tight k-zone in balty or pitchers failing to make good pitches? 4 walks already! Unreal how as hitters have stopped caring if they strike out at same time seems like we have more and more pitchers walking a really high number of guys looking for punch outs.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

I just checked pitchtrax and all the calls were legit, both pitchers seem to be a little off

just hopped on Chisox live at +1.5 (+105) to ride it out with you

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    I just checked pitchtrax and all the calls were legit, both pitchers seem to be a little off

just hopped on Chisox live at +1.5 (+105) to ride it out with you
    If Quintana doesn't stop the bleeding it not much gonna matter by time we see balty pen..he has been so consistently dependable these last several years and nothing of the sort this season. He has struggled early all year but last few I thought he was getting it worked out. Now again today he has no control. Curious if it something to do with his name constantly being mentioned as a guy who gonna be traded? If sale leaving effected him (can't handle being ace?), beats me but I've about had my fill of this guy not being what we have come to expect! Ugh

2daBank

San Fran-115

Midoohadi

Hard luck yesterday mate! Onto a great day soon

Midoohadi

Everything good mate?

Flagrant1
    Flagrant1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Banker, good to see you posting a lot again, you gonna do an NFL thread this year?

2daBank

Everything good mate?
    Yea all good my friend. Work weeks like this why I was original committed to only weekend plays. Some weeks I'll have reasonable hours and will have time throughout week, then weeks like this where I'm working 10 hour days busting my ass I don't have the energy to cap the games. Well the weekend is here so will have plays posted for Friday and all weekend, then hopefully next week settles down a little and I can contribute some during the week.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant1 View Post
    Banker, good to see you posting a lot again, you gonna do an NFL thread this year?
    To far away to know for sure but yea I hope to.

2daBank

Thread before Sunday

39-26 16.3

Sunday last day posted

2-4 -2.03

Thread total

41-30 +14.27

Will start on card shortly, may have some up tonight will have full card posted by 3pm Friday..

2daBank

2 I like for thu night..

Tigers +112

Cincy/sf ov 8 -120

Flagrant1
    Flagrant1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

To far away to know for sure but yea I hope to.
    Good to hear that brother. In the meantime, the analysis in this thread is solid as usual.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant1 View Post
    Good to hear that brother. In the meantime, the analysis in this thread is solid as usual.
    I might enjoy taking bout NFL more but baseball I beat year in and year out which simply not true w NFL!!

First ... 45678910 ... Last