2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bankers weekend baseball extravaganza

I don't really have the time to commit to a season long thread as I'm typically pretty busy throughout the week. Been trying to post little more lately which usually the weekend so gonna start posting my plays on the weekend as I fire away.. favs to win 1x, dogs 1x to win whatever. Gl everyone

Bos/balty un 8.5 -120

Hou/Tampa ov 8.5 +105

Bos-102

Cards rl +150

2daBank

More coming just realized was about to miss 1st pitch

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Good luck, brother.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Bos/balty un 8.5 -120

Hou/Tampa ov 8.5 +105

Bos-102

Cards rl +150
    Chisox+148

Rockies +113

Dbags+125

2daBank

Cincy +160

2daBank

Sorry so close to 1st pitch with few of these. Won't happen like that again just decided to post.,

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Good luck, brother.
    Thanks buddy. How your season been thus far? Havnt had chance to check in.

2daBank

In future will not only post further in advance but will try to add little bit of reasoning behind pick at times.. as always I'm more than happy to answer questions or discuss any game ya'll would like as that the main reason I post is cause I like to discuss this thing we do.

2daBank

The cardinals play might be placing faith in waino I don't particularly have and wouldn't blame anyone else for not either as he looking like time has caught up with him. I do think he might be able to use some veteran savey to get thru this lineup a few times. More importantly cards have always hit this guy pitching for the brew crew. Over is prob a solid option as well.

2daBank

Well we got 4 homers already in Tampa, unfortunately all solo shots thus far. Setting up to be a real bummer if that game doesn't go over!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Subscribed

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Subscribed
    Welcome aboard buddy

2daBank

Well we got 4 homers already in Tampa, unfortunately all solo shots thus far. Setting up to be a real bummer if that game doesn't go over!
    as feared after the 4 solo shots early on. Sitting in 9th either needing stros to bust it open or for tampons to tie it at 4. Don't like whining about losses but 4 homers on a 8.5 total outta go over! Lol

2daBank

as feared after the 4 solo shots early on. Sitting in 9th either needing stros to bust it open or for tampons to tie it at 4. Don't like whining about losses but 4 homers on a 8.5 total outta go over! Lol
    Nice job Stros busting it open! Woot

2daBank

Can cards pen actually do their jobs for a change and go 4 freaking innings with a 4 run lead?

2daBank

I been profitable against the Cubs this year but man are they tough bets to make and/or watch the score. Fuckers had men on and a chance every inning from 5th on after reds were up 5-2, they escape every inning and look to be cashing then bam 9th inning 2 outs and Rizzo jacks 3 run bomb to tie it. Lineup so damn tough they never out of it. Damn scrubbbies.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Just read a stat

Cubs lost more $ per unit than other team last 20 years

too start season, up to this point^

indians not too far off

2daBank

Just read a stat

Cubs lost more $ per unit than other team last 20 years

too start season, up to this point^

indians not too far off
    With my cards avatar some might think it a fan thing but ya know me, when cards were the overpriced hype machine I'd wager against them frequently. Not saying cubs are not good, clearly they very good and every game you against them scary cause the offense so tough but they been so overpriced early in season. After coming off a off-season of big time partying and now having a target on their backs. This baseball, the best teams lose 60+ games most years!!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

You are a fan lol

but i hear ya

also spoiled

2daBank

You are a fan lol

but i hear ya

also spoiled
    I'm like the worst fan tho! I'm more a degen and realist than fan I think is fair to say.

2daBank

Come on chisox, take a page from scrubbies and get me 3 in the 9th to tie it!

2daBank

And look like scrubbies gonna complete the jack move and steal this game. Didn't post it but have parlay with reds rl so hopefully they only win by 1 at least. Fukks

2daBank

osted by 2daBank

Bos/balty un 8.5 -120 💰

Hou/Tampa ov 8.5 +105💰

Bos-102⚰️

Cards rl +150💰

Chisox+148 ⚰️

Rockies +113💰

Dbags+125💰

Reds+160⚰️

5-3 +2.91

Really tough loss with reds 1 out away from a 5-2 victory only to lose 6-5 in extras.

Chisox couldn't muster anything vs kluber. At least Quintana pitched fairly decent but still walking far too many, he did look much more like the guy from last year in this start tho so no regrets on the play, Kluber was just lights out and beat me.

Only regretful play tonight for me was the Red Sox bet and that only because I liked the under quite a bit and don't particularly like betting the side and total in same game. As expected both pitchers were pretty good against tough lineups. sox had multiple chances in the early innings and let bundy off the hook which of course was good for under bad for sox (exactly why I don't like betting side and total!). Bundy was much more efficient and deserved the win..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 04-22-17 at 05:34 AM.

2daBank

Tougher card than yesterday, I'll start posting plays as I make them..

2daBank

Tigers rl +145

2daBank

Tigers rl +145
    Sea/oak un 8ev

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Tigers rl +145
    You got big balls my friend. I can't bet that team with Miggy possibly out with the groin strain and that bullpen esp on the rl not even to win straight up lol gl homie hope you cash it tho and rest of your plays. Will be looking out for your write ups always appreciated them

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    You got big balls my friend. I can't bet that team with Miggy possibly out with the groin strain and that bullpen esp on the rl not even to win straight up lol gl homie hope you cash it tho and rest of your plays. Will be looking out for your write ups always appreciated them

Not gonna lie pen scares the living crap out of me and certainly think a strong case could be made to play the ff rl instead, which I may also play but wasn't out yet.

Honestly didn't know miggy I guess hurt himself last night? Truthfully tho it doesn't change much of anything for me. Like tigers better vs lefties, like their lefty starter much better, don't think minny pen goes anywhere but down from here.

Far as rl opposed to ml I like this game for runs much like cards rl yesterday (another suspect team whose pen been a dumpster fire) so if I expect higher scoring game almost a given I'm gonna play the rl with this type of price as I've found over time the plus money accumulates faster than a 1 run win bites me in these specific scenarios..

2daBank

Damn was waiting on rays to get hopefully + 115 and price went back down on me.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

As I was delving into the numbers I was loving tigers, what has Mejia done and just a 3 pitch pitcher where his slider and changeup are the same speed? Boyd has crushed twins on multiple occasions, including this season. I was gonna fire away but my contrarian radar is lighting up on this one, line is -105 and opened at -120? Not one to believe in public percentage numbers but you gotta figure theres a higher % of bets on Detroit......

Good luck, I have to lay off but its taking every bit of strength to do so

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    As I was delving into the numbers I was loving tigers, what has Mejia done and just a 3 pitch pitcher where his slider and changeup are the same speed? Boyd has crushed twins on multiple occasions, including this season. I was gonna fire away but my contrarian radar is lighting up on this one, line is -105 and opened at -120? Not one to believe in public percentage numbers but you gotta figure theres a higher % of bets on Detroit......

Good luck, I have to lay off but its taking every bit of strength to do so
    I havnt the slightest clue which side taking more action buddy. I have my doubts tigers overwhelming popular considering all the things sbrman pointed out and how much they been losing lately. Considering where line opened and where it has basically stayed I'd guess money fairly even here. none of that ever plays a role in my decision process tho so I could be wrong and tigers the ppl choice? Beats me.

2daBank

I have been knee deep in this card and don't think I can come up with more than 4-5 plays tops today.. really wanted to fire back at reds again today but decided to lay off.

2daBank

I have been knee deep in this card and don't think I can come up with more than 4-5 plays tops today.. really wanted to fire back at reds again today but decided to lay off.
    Didn't take any time for me to feel great about that pass! The time to be against the scrubbies may be quickly coming to a end. No coincidence I saw a thread stating the one and only broke landers proclaiming it was time to fade them. lol. Most likely after he has dropped a fortune riding them right out the gates!!

Knamelis
    Knamelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8283

Bank, I saw Det rl, under in oak, and Tampa...what else are you on/leaning?

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Good luck bud, I am on the Twins,so one of us will have a winner.I am looking @ CWS +195,but can't pull the trigger....what ya think??

1234 ... Last