Thread total

20-12 +10.34
    Solid as usual.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Man I'm seriously so enamored with totals that I leave a lot of dog money on the table sweating my games.

Great job this year so far! You're def top 1 percent of SBR baseball guys. Salud
    Without question.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Appreciate the kind words fellas. I do my best! Lol., so far my totals been having more success than the sides which I think hanging right around 50% , of course that perfectly fine when playing basically all doggies. I'd still like to see a uptick in that department!!

Honesty not in love with these weekend matchups. Not happy with myself for missing the plus money on Tampa. Think they win but lost too much to actually play it. Weeding through card now will have plays up in next hour or so..

2daBank

Yankees rl +110..,you will notice a trend with me and rls. While I prefer road team more importantly I like games where conditions ripe for scoring. Warm day with wind blowing out in that bandbox qualifies. Lean over but not sure how much balty give me..

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Hey bud,keep up the great capping!!!!!!................

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yankees rl +110..,you will notice a trend with me and rls. While I prefer road team more importantly I like games where conditions ripe for scoring. Warm day with wind blowing out in that bandbox qualifies. Lean over but not sure how much balty give me..
    Anything for the 4:00 PM EDT games ??? Or 7:00 PM. Looking good this year, as always. I also am leaning Phillies??? Huge dog I know, I just don't see the overwhelming pitching match up LA has to offer, any thoughts ????

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Anything for the 4:00 PM EDT games ??? Or 7:00 PM. Looking good this year, as always. I also am leaning Phillies??? Huge dog I know, I just don't see the overwhelming pitching match up LA has to offer, any thoughts ????
    Thanks bud.. I took phils yesterday kinda thinking I would come back on them again today if they lost, mostly just cause they were/are such big dogs and they play so tough figured they could get one out in la,,. I havnt spent much time on this one as of yet tho. I'm gonna take another look and I'll get back if I play them..nothing else in the day slate. About to post my evening plays here in one second..

2daBank

Brew crew-115.. rare fav but feel like this pretty cheap considering how well mil tunes up lefties. Strangely enough ol Jamie has has success vs them but he still capable of meltdown at any moment..

Rockies +119.. love both teams this season but zona not as much vs lefties and think rox have advantage late..

Pads+113.. chacin been great at att throughout his career. Sf struggling quite a bit to be laying chalk. Give me dog in what I think pretty much a coin flip..

2daBank

3-1 +2.27

Thread total

23-13 +12.61

2daBank

1st time thru Sunday's card I'd say it a fair assumption gonna be playing more totals than sides. Will try to have them posted by early am..

cooperman
    cooperman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3428

Here is a streak that is almost as good as the pineda stat. Milwaukee has scored 1st in 13 of last 14(18-7 YTD scoring 1st) games all as a dog price. Best part of this is this price will stay a dog as Brewers are just 5-9 in those games
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave cooperman 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cooperman View Post
    Here is a streak that is almost as good as the pineda stat. Milwaukee has scored 1st in 13 of last 14(18-7 YTD scoring 1st) games all as a dog price. Best part of this is this price will stay a dog as Brewers are just 5-9 in those games
    I heard them mention this when the cards were in Milwaukee. Tough one for me to jump on while they at home and their gascan pitchers start game on mound..

2daBank

Pit/Mia ov 8.5 -110

Laa/tex un 9.5 -115

2daBank

Pit/Mia ov 8.5 -110

Laa/tex un 9.5 -115
    Rox/dbags ov 9.5 -105

cooperman
    cooperman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3428

I heard them mention this when the cards were in Milwaukee. Tough one for me to jump on while they at home and their gascan pitchers start game on mound..
    I hear ya. Like Any good streak, it's great when you're on it early. Nothing like showing up to a party late and you get the regression to the mean. Those in Notorious Donk's thread were fortunate to be on it from the beginning.

CappinTerp

Hey Banker,best of luck as always........fyi wind blowing out to left @ 21mph in Texas................................... ...................GL

2daBank

White Sox +108

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Hey Banker,best of luck as always........fyi wind blowing out to left @ 21mph in Texas................................... ...................GL
    Right or wrong I honestly don't incorporate wind at this ballpark. Back in the good ol days if you recall when the wind blew in from right field the ball flew out of the park thanks to stadium design and jet stream effect it created. Wind blowing out was never a factor if I recall. Then they had to be assholes and went and changed something that negated the "wind tunnel" effect a few years back. Really not sure if the wind blowing out has much if any effect there.. gl to you as well my friend..

2daBank

Oakland rl -125

2daBank

Was really close to playing Rockies again but price drop has me probably passing. As I been saying all weekend I love both these teams but I believe rox are the better of the 2 if only slightly. Zona with better starters but rocks with big advantage late in games. Speaking of that no offense to anyone on zona yesterday but please don't be betting dbags then complaining after they get beat late like it was some bad break, that part of the deal with them, you should know you signing up for a bad pen when you put in a bet on zona!!
    Points Awarded:

cooperman gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Was really close to playing Rockies again but price drop has me probably passing. As I been saying all weekend I love both these teams but I believe rox are the better of the 2 if only slightly. Zona with better starters but rocks with big advantage late in games. Speaking of that no offense to anyone on zona yesterday but please don't be betting dbags then complaining after they get beat late like it was some bad break, that part of the deal with them, you should know you signing up for a bad pen when you put in a bet on zona!!
    Rodney has no business being in baseball at this point, let alone closing.

He's finished.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Rodney has no business being in baseball at this point, let alone closing.

He's finished.
    I never trusted that guy in his prime. Stupid crooked hat, maybe he throw more strikes if he wasn't dressed lopsided! Lol

CappinTerp

Right or wrong I honestly don't incorporate wind at this ballpark. Back in the good ol days if you recall when the wind blew in from right field the ball flew out of the park thanks to stadium design and jet stream effect it created. Wind blowing out was never a factor if I recall. Then they had to be assholes and went and changed something that negated the "wind tunnel" effect a few years back. Really not sure if the wind blowing out has much if any effect there.. gl to you as well my friend..
    Yes, I remember that...it was the perfect storm of physics ! Wind blowing in from right field would follow the curve in the Plexiglas windows of the luxurie box,pick up speed and formed a jet stream,that blew out to rt-cen.Then they redid the lux.box with out the glass....no more jet stream!!................best of luck today!

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

I never trusted that guy in his prime. Stupid crooked hat, maybe he throw more strikes if he wasn't dressed lopsided! Lol

2daBank

Just realized I didn't post total in Toronto. Thought I did it last night. Whoops. Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I'd say maybe I'm just getting old and behind the times but I don't think I'm any if at all older than Rodney! I thought the crooked hat was a gang sign thing? So he a millionaire gangbanger? I thought those all played in the NFL!! Lol

2daBank

Disappointing that chisox could only get 2 off Zimmerman garbage ass but can't imagine he be in much longer with his pitch count awful high. Only down 3 with a battle of pens for next 4 innings not worst spot considering how awful tigers pen is..

SpookyFellow
    SpookyFellow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24453

Yes

2daBank

Sides not looking too good today. Hopefully can sweep the totals to turn little profit..

Last one..

Cubs/bosox ov 8.5 +103..don't understand the movement on this total at all but I've learned long ago I'm far better off not questioning such things and simply being happy for the fact I get a better number!!

Both these pitchers walking more than previous seasons, in Rodriguez case that a obscene amount of walks!! You do not wanna be giving out free passes to any team, that goes double for a lineup as powerful as the scrubbies who mash lhp. Unless these guys all a sudden develop pinpoint control they never possessed I think we will see some big crooked numbers In several innings!!

2daBank

Fukkin Rockies has a chance to get the scoring train rolling and squandered it. Bases loaded no outs and Corbin wiggles out of it with no stinking runs! Ugh. Just need this cherry popped then floodgates will open. Running out of innings!

2daBank

My totals been on point but I really whiffed in the desert today. Holy crap I'm really surprised this a 0-0 game. With the freakin roof open none the less!! Guess if ya gonna lose might as well do it big, lol.. need tonight total to cash to avoid Posting my 1st losing day of thread...

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

You're not the only one that whiffed on that game. I did as well. Also had Rocks and Rocks -1.5.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    You're not the only one that whiffed on that game. I did as well. Also had Rocks and Rocks -1.5.
    Rox still might cash. I would have bet them as well but price dropped too much on me..can't believe that one inning they got bases juiced with nobody out and failed to score a freaking run!!

2daBank

Coming into Sunday

23-13+12.61

Sunday (1st posted losing day)

2-4 -2.30 👎

Thread total

25-17 +10.31

Real bummer to end the weekend on a losing note but gonna happen from time to time. Working very strange 4am-12:30pm shift this week so I should have time to post some plays during the week (guess I should start another thread as the title doesn't make much sense if that the case! lol)..

2daBank

Just looking at card 1st thing that caught my eye was phils in Chicago but didn't take long to find a reason to pass on Phillies. Wind forecast to be blowing out fairly hard and Velasquez prettty much 50/50 gb/fb ratio while Anderson been 2.5 even 3 to 1 gb/fb rate throughout his career.. terrible game for wind to be blowing out hard if you looking to back phils..

First 1234567 ... Last