Login Search

Bankers weekend baseball extravaganza

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
Hey Banker,best of luck as always........fyi wind blowing out to left @ 21mph in Texas................................... ...................GL
Right or wrong I honestly don't incorporate wind at this ballpark. Back in the good ol days if you recall when the wind blew in from right field the ball flew out of the park thanks to stadium design and jet stream effect it created. Wind blowing out was never a factor if I recall. Then they had to be assholes and went and changed something that negated the "wind tunnel" effect a few years back. Really not sure if the wind blowing out has much if any effect there.. gl to you as well my friend..

Was really close to playing Rockies again but price drop has me probably passing. As I been saying all weekend I love both these teams but I believe rox are the better of the 2 if only slightly. Zona with better starters but rocks with big advantage late in games. Speaking of that no offense to anyone on zona yesterday but please don't be betting dbags then complaining after they get beat late like it was some bad break, that part of the deal with them, you should know you signing up for a bad pen when you put in a bet on zona!!
Give Points

Points Awarded:

cooperman gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Was really close to playing Rockies again but price drop has me probably passing. As I been saying all weekend I love both these teams but I believe rox are the better of the 2 if only slightly. Zona with better starters but rocks with big advantage late in games. Speaking of that no offense to anyone on zona yesterday but please don't be betting dbags then complaining after they get beat late like it was some bad break, that part of the deal with them, you should know you signing up for a bad pen when you put in a bet on zona!!
Rodney has no business being in baseball at this point, let alone closing.

He's finished.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Right or wrong I honestly don't incorporate wind at this ballpark. Back in the good ol days if you recall when the wind blew in from right field the ball flew out of the park thanks to stadium design and jet stream effect it created. Wind blowing out was never a factor if I recall. Then they had to be assholes and went and changed something that negated the "wind tunnel" effect a few years back. Really not sure if the wind blowing out has much if any effect there.. gl to you as well my friend..
Yes, I remember that...it was the perfect storm of physics ! Wind blowing in from right field would follow the curve in the Plexiglas windows of the luxurie box,pick up speed and formed a jet stream,that blew out to rt-cen.Then they redid the lux.box with out the glass....no more jet stream!!................best of luck today!

Sides not looking too good today. Hopefully can sweep the totals to turn little profit..

Last one..

Cubs/bosox ov 8.5 +103..don't understand the movement on this total at all but I've learned long ago I'm far better off not questioning such things and simply being happy for the fact I get a better number!!

Both these pitchers walking more than previous seasons, in Rodriguez case that a obscene amount of walks!! You do not wanna be giving out free passes to any team, that goes double for a lineup as powerful as the scrubbies who mash lhp. Unless these guys all a sudden develop pinpoint control they never possessed I think we will see some big crooked numbers In several innings!!