Login Search

Bankers weekend baseball extravaganza

Last Post

My totals been on point but I really whiffed in the desert today. Holy crap I'm really surprised this a 0-0 game. With the freakin roof open none the less!! Guess if ya gonna lose might as well do it big, lol.. need tonight total to cash to avoid Posting my 1st losing day of thread...

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
You're not the only one that whiffed on that game. I did as well. Also had Rocks and Rocks -1.5.
Rox still might cash. I would have bet them as well but price dropped too much on me..can't believe that one inning they got bases juiced with nobody out and failed to score a freaking run!!

Coming into Sunday

23-13+12.61

Sunday (1st posted losing day)

2-4 -2.30 👎

Thread total

25-17 +10.31

Real bummer to end the weekend on a losing note but gonna happen from time to time. Working very strange 4am-12:30pm shift this week so I should have time to post some plays during the week (guess I should start another thread as the title doesn't make much sense if that the case! lol)..

Just looking at card 1st thing that caught my eye was phils in Chicago but didn't take long to find a reason to pass on Phillies. Wind forecast to be blowing out fairly hard and Velasquez prettty much 50/50 gb/fb ratio while Anderson been 2.5 even 3 to 1 gb/fb rate throughout his career.. terrible game for wind to be blowing out hard if you looking to back phils..

Really want to play tigers and little worried waiting will have me getting a worse number but think I have to consider ff opposed to game which isn't available yet. Almost have to always look at certain teams ff, especially when they face off against a team that has a very good pen vs said teams very bad pens!! I'll be back later on today well before games start.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Really want to play tigers and little worried waiting will have me getting a worse number but think I have to consider ff opposed to game which isn't available yet. Almost have to always look at certain teams ff, especially when they face off against a team that has a very good pen vs said teams very bad pens!! I'll be back later on today well before games start.
Best of luck today mate, is the Baltimore pick above an offical pick for today?