Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Great win for Brown! And another great day in office for use.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

It is not Beefer. Lol, dude kinda looks like me though, funny... I actually got another pic with him yest when we got done talking by the pool. I can't believe all those rich fukkers were just walking by him. I watched like 30 people just walk by, MOST did not even turn their heads. Wtf???!!! It's River Oaks. I think they "might" have thought he was the one driving the players back and forth from the houses to the tment. LOL!!!! I am surprised someone didn't slide him a 20 and pat him on the back saying "you are doing a good job for the players this week".... hahaha.... Meanwhile, those rich fuks know who he is now after he GANGAFIED Isner last night. LOL!!!

Dustin, is quickly becoming one of my fav players on tour, but NO one and I mean NO one will have the best last name in the world like my friend Tekanyi "Garanganga"

Quote Originally Posted by AceAce View Post
    Isner injured maybe? Could be a sign for his upcoming match
    We knew he had been banged up for awhile now... I went more on what I saw at the site. Brown was SO focused, like in a trance. Isner was walking around signing autographs (like he KNEW he might be gone after his 1st match here.... Hmmm...) and he did not look sharp on the practice court. Him practicing THAT loose was a small sign. The other players I saw, Lopez, Johnson, etc... they were practicing hard! I went more on that than the injury, but it all helped huh

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Hes been injured for weeks....
    You are spot on Matty, always have been sir

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    are u the one saying come on dustin?
    I was not Cappn. I had to go home last night for one late lesson and to shut the house down when the kids went to sleep. IF I was there, I sure would have, even though that place was prob REALLY pulling for John..

Quote Originally Posted by marniblitz View Post
    Hey, DMoney--this has been a really fun way to follow this tournament. Thanks for going out of your way to report everything first hand.

It has been my pleasure & yes, it has been a fun way for me to enjoy the tment as well You are very welcome & I am glad that some people are enjoying what I am doing for fun. It's not too bad that we make some money in the progress, lol... Best of luck with all of you wagers!
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-20-14 at 10:14 AM.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    Great win for Brown! And another great day in office for use.
    That was an amazing win for Brown. His popularity will skyrocket now & I think Matt said this will be his highest career ranking EVER maybe??? Holy cow, way to go Dustin!!!

And yes, it was a day in the office yesterday, lol

Dmoneytx

Just to let ya'll know, I will NOT be able to go up to the matches today bec I have a ton of lessons bec I went yest and the day before, lol!!! I am going to put a few plays up in my thread in a min & I will post some of my leans here on the matches today...

I am actually going to try my best to go tomm to Quarterfinal day, that is an awesome day to go!! I will keep ya'll posted on that for sure...

AceAce
    AceAce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3193

Appreciate the live reporting from Houston Dmoney, your commentary is fantastic

Dmoneytx

For some reason, I don't think we see that blow out matches that we saw yesterday. The only good match was Isner I guess at night, but today I would expect some good exciting matches, maybe some dogs hit and maybe some 3 setters...

12 - I watched Johnson play TWICE this week. His first serve was not going in a ton. And his obvious weakness & that is why him and his coach were working on these specifically on the practice court when I watched him yest... was his backhand. He can get around to hit the forehand, BUT Verdasco is lefty. That cross court deadly forehand will eat up that backhand of Steve's. I saw Verdasco was hitting solid in the dubs!!! He was pasting the ball for winners... I cannot see Johnson beating Verdasco today, I just can't... I think Verdasco will be way too exp on the clay & I think is just playing better at the moment from what I saw... Verdasco -215

12 - Young played amazing the other day, BUT it was against horrible in form Harrison on this clay. Ryan quit yest I heard... Today he plays Monaco, I saw Juan in the Stadium court & he looked good. He did hit a few errors, but he was playing offense for sure, controlling the rallies & hitting winners. IF he serves well, he wins this match in straights I think. I was leaning on Young +4.5 games, that would not be a bad play maybe, but the money line on Monaco is a good play I think bec if Young goes mental in a small stretch, Monaco could take a set 6-3 for sure... Young usually folds against the big bigger pros, on clay Monaco would be one of those guys IMO.. Monaco -275

1:30 - I know Sock is the big hometown guy & everyone loves him, BUT he can struggle on the rallies. I did not see him play the other day, but I DID see Becker play twice. I talked to him after he won the doubles yest afternoon when he was at this bench, I took a pic with his partner bec I did not know who he was, he was SUPER nice!!! HELL of a dubs players, WOW!!! Becker said he felt great, he was really excited for his singles tomm (which is today) & he was hitting the ball really clean! What I liked to see is that he was serving ACES yesterday, his serve looked on for sure. IF he serves well today, he pushes Sock bigtime I feel.... Becker +4 games -105

1:30 - I did not see Gonzalez A play the other day OR Lopez. This could be a battle IMO... I don't have a feel here at Lopez -205, they are def giving AG a chance to win this match. I can't see Lopez losing, he looked very focused on the far far practice court yesterday, he didn't want ANY distractions I think & was hiding in the back... Hmmmm.... Over 22.5 games -110

1:30 - I also did not see Robredo play or practice at all. I have no idea how he is hitting the ball.. I do know that Giraldo looked solid yest, served really well & he was pasting his forehand and backhand yest. He moves really well & he should really fight hard and be a tough match for Robredo for sure today I think... Hmmmm.... Over 22 games -110

***Just a few thoughts on the matches today, I will be back later after lessons this morning, I wish everyone the BOL today & if anyone has any info or thoughts to share, let all of us know Beautiful day in Houston today, adios...
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 04-10-14 at 11:06 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Marillion

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by AceAce View Post
    Appreciate the live reporting from Houston Dmoney, your commentary is fantastic
    Thannks bro I love helping people out, it is why I have been a certified coach with Special Olympics here in Houston for tennis for 8 years, I have around 10 students with Autism I help out, it is so awesome. I also love being an awesome single Dad for my three kiddos, the days get long sometimes, but it is so worth it. It is just in my nature to give Ace, I am glad I could help a few tennis buddies out for this week's tment. I love the River Oaks tment so much, it's hard to put into words...

I hope to go out tomm for Quarterfinals day, I am doing EVERY thing in my power to moves lessons, lol!!! Good luck today Acer

AceAce
    AceAce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3193

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Thannks bro I love helping people out, it is why I have been a certified coach with Special Olympics here in Houston for tennis for 8 years, I have around 10 students with Autism I help out, it is so awesome. I also love being an awesome single Dad for my three kiddos, the days get long sometimes, but it is so worth it. It is just in my nature to give Ace, I am glad I could help a few tennis buddies out for this week's tment. I love the River Oaks tment so much, it's hard to put into words...

I hope to go out tomm for Quarterfinals day, I am doing EVERY thing in my power to moves lessons, lol!!! Good luck today Acer
    Awesome

sexmann
    sexmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10562

thanks a lot for the input bro, u seem to be a nice guy. i´d give you all my points but you can´t receive them

Dmoneytx

Lol!! Thanks man, it's the thought that counts right

I don't even know what to do with my points. I think I have 4,000 or so, lol. I have never used 1 point since the day I joined SBR. Haha..

I heard you can buy pizza gift cards, lol. Best of luck today man, I hope you knock em dead!

sexmann
    sexmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10562

verdasco 2:0
    and monaco/young over 21 looking good so far
    also played verdasco+lopez and
    sock 2:0

best of luck to you too

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

Dmoney, this is an awesome thread. Thanks a lot for all the stuff!
    I haven't read everything closely but would you post your pic with Dreddy Cool in case you haven't done so?

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Lol!! Thanks man, it's the thought that counts right

I don't even know what to do with my points. I think I have 4,000 or so, lol. I have never used 1 point since the day I joined SBR. Haha..

I heard you can buy pizza gift cards, lol. Best of luck today man, I hope you knock em dead!
    Gotta be pro D to use points.Its 3,000 to go pro.I see you have enough.You would have about 1200 left..Enough for 3 pizzas!!

Dmoneytx

I am getting either the pic Tue OR the one yest of me & Dreddy up if its the last thing I do today, lol!!! The file size is too big it says. I don't know how to make it fit the right size. My buddy near my house can prob do it, I just have no clue. The pic will go up soon my man, promise

I also have a couple other pics & will post a few, I usually take a ton of pics with all the pros, but this year started a new trend for me "Dmoneytx live at River Oaks"!! Hell yea, I am loving this bro.. It has been a blast.

Dreddy is coming!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Gotta be pro D to use points.Its 3,000 to go pro.I see you have enough.You would have about 1200 left..Enough for 3 pizzas!!
    Beefer, I had no idea. Lol! Thanks man. I think I will go pro & fuk the pizzas. I hate the big chain pizza places. I will take a small Italian rest or some fing hole in the wall & get a dank azz pizza over ANY of the major chains in a heartbeat. Lol... That was funny bro

If u need pizzas, let me know, I will give you my points, lol... I never use them..

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

I can use my points for sportbook money as well... But I don't know what the terms are, regarding geographic location. Maybe you guys from USA can't use it for sportbook cash...

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    I can use my points for sportbook money as well... But I don't know what the terms are, regarding geographic location. Maybe you guys from USA can't use it for sportbook cash...
    I didn't know that HB... Prob wont amount to much anyways, so no big deal...

Did I really see that Young BEAT Monaco?? Wow, do I need to hide in my underground bunker tonight??? I am leaning hard to "yes"...
    Holy crap, did he really win?? Has to be one of the best wins of his fing career... Arggggg...

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wow, upset city as usual... giraldo inplay i cashed but shoulda hit more at -450.... too easy

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

I didn't know that HB... Prob wont amount to much anyways, so no big deal...

Did I really see that Young BEAT Monaco?? Wow, do I need to hide in my underground bunker tonight??? I am leaning hard to "yes"...
    Holy crap, did he really win?? Has to be one of the best wins of his fing career... Arggggg...

Too bad you went with Monaco. My best play for today was Young +4,5 and I made a small wager on ML as well. I didn't have time to write those short write-ups whic I usualy do. Maybe I would manage to convinc you to skip Monaco...

Another great day in Houston for me. I was bit lucky with Lopez retiring and saving my over play, but other then that, it was all great. Verdasco won, Young won, and just few minutes ago, Giraldo steamrolled Robredo

beefcake
    Update your status

Beefer, I had no idea. Lol! Thanks man. I think I will go pro & fuk the pizzas. I hate the big chain pizza places. I will take a small Italian rest or some fing hole in the wall & get a dank azz pizza over ANY of the major chains in a heartbeat. Lol... That was funny bro

If u need pizzas, let me know, I will give you my points, lol... I never use them..
    Thanks for the offer man. I am not sure you could give them to me as I am not a pro either. You can only transfer 2 points a day if you are not pro, but maybe if are pro you can to a non.

faststeady
    faststeady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7820

go to pixlr dot com , and resize it dmon to smaller size

Dmoneytx

Just letting ya'll know that I cannot go to the matches today bec my daughter is not feeling well. No way I can go down to watch tennis all day with her home feeling crappy.. I could of only went to one session anyways, so it's all good...

I am very happy to have hit that Under on Almagro last night. Not only to salvage the Monaco loss but I also used the -125 line on another parlay with Spurs to get a very good payout, again, whew... lol..

The first two matches today are Young/Verdasco & Giraldo/Gonzalez. I know Young has played well, but to beat Monaco and Verdasco on clay??? He could, bec Verd is not a god on clay, but that would be top notch wins in a row on a surface that isn't his best?? I think Verd makes the semis today, he has looked good all tment. I also think that Giraldo has looked good this tment. I did not see Gonz play this week, he must be in good form, but he did get a gimpy Lopez and this will be his toughest match by far this tment today. I have to see Giraldo advancing, but this could be a great 3 setter maybe??

If anyone has any idea, let us know. Best of luck today to everyone

beefcake
    Update your status

In the past when Brown has had an opportunity to take that next step and move up the rankings and finally get out of challenger hell, he has blown it..See Mannarino at Wimbledon and Gojowczyk in Doha, but he was a fav in those matches. I think different vibe here, I tlike him to beat Sam today.All the karma is flowing his way, but cannot blow match points vs Isner. Have to capitalize.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    In the past when Brown has had an opportunity to take that next step and move up the rankings and finally get out of challenger hell, he has blown it..See Mannarino at Wimbledon and Gojowczyk in Doha, but he was a fav in those matches. I think different vibe here, I tlike him to beat Sam today.All the karma is flowing his way, but cannot blow match points vs Isner. Have to capitalize.
    What's up Beef?? I am actually going over my thoughts on that match right now. I worked lessons all afternoon & just got all 3 kids home. I am tired man, lol... I will get back on this thread in an hour or less to throw out some thoughts. Would luv if you could check back & throw some words if you can my way on what I throw out there...

Hey, ck your inbox later, gonna send you a message man. Thank you so much for what you told me, that meant a lot to me. I hope ya'll are having a great day man Be back in a bit...

Cappinpicks

how about navarro only -145 in that rychokakova match! unfortunatley missed the start but such easy money

Dmoneytx

On a side note, it looks like Dmoneytx was fukking spot on today so far, LOL!!! I parlayed Giraldo + Verdasco in my thread this morning to pay +100 odds I know it was square as hell, but I just really couldn't see either losing today. Watching BOTH of them this week, they just looked really solid.... Great run by Young huh???

Always nice to start the day with a +100 winner, hell yeeyauuuhhh.... I will be back on later today to throw out some thoughts for the evening matches starting in 2-3 hours. I hope everyone had an EASY morning cashing wagers. Straight sets for both of my guys today, it does not get a whole lot easier than that really Be back soon...

Dmoneytx

how about navarro only -145 in that rychokakova match! unfortunatley missed the start but such easy money
    She was??? Cappn, I haven't looked at ANY womens tennis this week. (Actually, I "try" to never look at the wta lines - betting on womens tennis is like when I cave in and bet a soccer match, fukking coin toss if they are -110 or -400, lol...)

I am gonna get ready for the night matches, hoping to make some more coin today. I hope you are having a good day.
    1-0 for me so far

Cappinpicks

careful with brown today, think he has a letdown even against the queer

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6231

Hi Dmoney what are your thoughts on the Brown vs Querrey match

Dmoneytx

careful with brown today, think he has a letdown even against the queer
    I saw Sam hit and play this week when I was there.. He will always be the same type of player. IF he gets to that forehand and is firing all cylinders on serve, he will win this match. BUT, we know Sam. He goes thru ups and downs in almost every match he plays.. If he has a small let down here, Brown will jump on it I think. IF Querrey is off, he loses without question. This could be an awesome 3 setter and a great match with just huge ripping shots, short short rallies and big serves hopefully... I can't see Brown going down in flames. Not after this week he has had AND how he looked so damn focused it was scary man...

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Hi Dmoney what are your thoughts on the Brown vs Querrey match
    Gonna throw out some thoughts in just a min slayer... Best of luck tonight man...

Cappinpicks

u see that tweener he lasered?
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-20-14 at 10:15 AM.

Dmoneytx

Well, I kind of touched on it when I responded to Cappn just now. This match is "not" free money to me like everyone keeps saying. Why??? I will tell ya'll. IF I saw Sam making a bunch of errors. IF I saw Sam getting upset or throwing his raquet (which I have seen in the past quite a bit - mostly his temper tantrums on the court). IF I saw Sam "barely" getting thru matches or displaying any of those attributes this week, THEN I would be all over Brown without even thinking!!! But that is simply not the case this week. Not from what I saw....

Querrey looked sharp. He looked focused! HE was murdering forehands on the practice court. And serves. NO surprise he won this week in easy straights as the dog! I wasn't... HE is Sam Querrey though. He can easily go thru a small spell where he can't make a first serve or he blows a few easy shots to stay in a game. He is playing great, but if that happens tonight that has been Sam's game his whole life. But the guy is looking so sharp, that serve speed was around 138 & forehand looked strong, penetrating the court....

NOW-------

About Brown.... He has had an amazing week so far. Taking out Isner was a huge feat & he deserved it without question. He knows he has a great shot to make a semi final ATP! Wow! BUT he has zero pressure in all of these matches. He is supp to lose. He knows that. And he has played it so well so far.. Will it continue tonight??? I think YES. He will be even more relaxed tonight I think AND he will actually have really good crowd support for sure!!! Look at what the Stadium was doing for Young's match! Fukking cheering for a Spainard Verdasco. Really?? I heard quite a FEW claps when Young doubled to get broke and he didn't serve out the first set up 5-3. That is pathetic. SO, with that - I am sure Dustin will get a lot of people cheering for him for sure. He will feed off the crowd, his crazy unpred play will get everyone like "WTF"???!! And they will love it.
    Dustin has been sitting on back courts, he sat ON the clay with his coach the other day for a long time just talking. When I talked to him at the pool Wed, he was in a trance. The guy is ready. He will play well I think. He has nothing to lose. Nothing... He will make this an amazing match I think, honestly. I hope so....

SO - What's the play huh??? LOL.... This is what I think:
    This is setting up for a classic scoreline of one close set and one breaker possibly! Even that could hit the 23 and push. BUT, I think Dustin will win a set tonight, I think Sam will get thrown off and at times frustrated by the weird azz fukking style of Brown. Hopefully he takes a break or wins a tiebreaker. This match to me is an ultimate coin toss. I honestly think Sam will go thru some ebbs and flows, ups and downs in this match and to me that makes me really look at the OVER 23 games... Even two awesome sets could get it. But I think this is a classic match with maybe 3 sets and only 1 being breaker... It is just my thoughts, but is what I am rolling with in my thread....

BOL to everyone tonight if they play anything with this match! It is live on tennis channel just so ya'll know...

Cappinpicks

good play if you think he keeps it close, hope its 3 sets sammy win

slayer14

What time brown match start there is a doubles match on now with verdasco playing

slayer14

dmoney they only have 1 court is it

First ... 234567 Last