Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I just got online. Someone PLEASE chime in, lol!!!!

DREDDY MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

Oh, neither player will retire, lol! They are trying to make a huge showing & will play if they lose an arm by some freak accident!! That tiebreak was awesome! I can't believe Dreddy missed that forehand volley on first set point. But holy shit, if this doesn't go breaker here to finish, I called the fukking scoreline exactly: three setter with one breaker & two good sets. Lol!!! Awesome

AceAce
    AceAce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3193

Dreddy definitely taking advantage of the 2nd serve

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Come on sanmy

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Good win for Sammy..Brown will be heard from again soon

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Good win for Sammy..Brown will be heard from again soon
    Yes, it really was a good win for Sam. Kind of happy for him, bec he hasn't been in a final in a long time I don't think... Brown played great, that breaker was so fun to watch man!!!

Dmoneytx

Two matches today, anyone have any thoughts???? I know Verd is the small fav, but he has just looked really really good this week, in both singles and doubles. I have actually been impressed with his ball striking.. His attitude has been great & that is a solid sign for his level of play. BUT, I saw Giraldo several times, shit - he is hitting really well too this week!!! LOL... both sides, really well. He will always stay level par with his mental game. This could be a tough match to call. I was kind of thinking Verd ML, kind of high -185 or maybe an over & we see a three setter for the first semi... Hmmm??? I will be back in a few mins at least to let ya'll know what I think bec I haven't researched anything yet. I am gonna put a play up in my thread...

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

​I'm on giraldo, I havnt seen him play this well in awhile. Verdasco has been solid but giraldo has beat everyone faily easily. Good luck man

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I have Giraldo +3. As I said at the begining of the tournament, he was my "sleeper" to do very well on this tournament, because these conditons really suit his game well. Also, Verdasco is a lefty which usualy goes cross court with his forehand and attacks opponents backhand. It's difficult to expect results from that against Giraldo, who has a mean backhand. He flatens it out and goes for a winner down the line, quite a lot and he as been making a lot of those this week...

Dmoneytx

I can't argue with you Matt. He is playing really well. Both sides he is hitting the ball so well. This is a tough match to call. I could see a three setter here. I think I am going to take a small stab at the over. Maybe we see a textbook Verd first set win & then implode, lol... That or Giraldo takes a set and hits a hot streak of 3-4 games. IF Verd hits too man doubles, he could be in trouble. That is a big part of his confidence game when. I am hoping for a great match. A classic 2 hour 35 mins

That is what I am hitting in my thread. The Over 22.5 games -115. I going to go small bec I really like my play tonight. I will be back after lessons to go over my thoughts for the second semifinal. Hoping to get a jump today, best of luck!!!

Dmoneytx

What an epic collapse so far by Giraldo. He gets to 5-3 in the second set and ALL he has to do is to get to freaking 6 games for me to win my first play and he proceeds to: get broken, can't break Verdasco serving into wind, gets broken again.... Lol, unreal...

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    I have Giraldo +3. As I said at the begining of the tournament, he was my "sleeper" to do very well on this tournament, because these conditons really suit his game well. Also, Verdasco is a lefty which usualy goes cross court with his forehand and attacks opponents backhand. It's difficult to expect results from that against Giraldo, who has a mean backhand. He flatens it out and goes for a winner down the line, quite a lot and he as been making a lot of those this week...
    Looks like Giraldo will fuk all of us. I can't believe he couldn't win 1 more game up 5-3 serving. Even go to tiebreaker and I win my over. What a chump man to dog off a spot like that. Honestly...

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

I don't understand what was his problem today. He played well, through entire week. And today, he comes out on court completely flat. Missfiring shots all over the place and moaning like a little bitch after every point... Pathetic.

Dmoneytx

NO match in the second semifinal. Querrey beats Brown in an amazing match. An AWESOME opportunity to get to a final. Jimmy Arias said he was talking to Sam & they were actually talking about strategy for today's match. He said that was just a couple hours ago. Did he just fall in the locker room or something???? Arias said he mentioned nothing & looked fine. Was this a freak accident??? Wow, Brown is prob pissed as fuk!!! At least he could of played to get to a final on the ATP tour... They said Sam went to go warm up at noon & maybe he freaking pulled something hitting balls... NO clue... But no semi & the finals are set....

IF anyone has any thoughts on the final, let everyone know... We have Almagro vs Verdasco for the River Oaks Title. I will be back later to throw some things out there, laters...

Dmoneytx

Thinking back this entire week & feeling the energy of the tment, this is a hard play for me to make bec I never saw Almagro play once..
    Watching Verdasco, he played so well. The ONLY thing that really gets into his head is when he starts double faulting like crazy. Even Giraldo SHOULD of won that 2nd set for sure, two very winnable games that he could not close out to force a third set. So it is fairly lucky that Verd made this final without having to step up and win that third set... If he serves good today, I think he makes this a great match, maybe a 3 setter, but if he is struggling on serve, he loses.. The conditions today here in Houston are DARK, overcast, windy (not like during the week though) & flirting with rain here and there... He will have to play really well IMO to take this title and hope Magro is a little off as well...
    Watching Almagro this week, damn, just solid and steady and strong playing. He loves clay for sure! But he also does well on hardcourts too with that big forehand and very good serve, he is always in the top 5 for aces on tour.... He has had limited time on court, so he should be very very eager to pound out a huge effort today in this match, he certainly has the energy leading into this... Verd played doubles all week, don't forget that, he might be a little tired, but definitely more tired than Almagro.. That might be something, it might not. IF Almagro serves big and gets that forehand to attack the Verd backhand, he is in trouble. Magro moves into that inside out forehand so well and he really does rip the one hander backhand when he can set up. IF he controls this match with his forehand, Verd can be in for a long day I think...

So -

With all of this that I have taken in, I am going to take the Almagro ML at -180 and probably the -1.5 games at -145... If anyone has any thoughts, let me know. Otherwise, hoping for one more good win at River Oaks to cap it off in style, VAMOS

Dmoneytx

Is it just "me" or when the fuk did Almagro start playing tennis consistently 37 feet behind the baseline????!! What the fuk is this guy doing today???? Does he think he can hit a winner 25 feet behind the baseline??? Unfreaking real ya'll.....

And WHY won't Almagro EVER fukking come to the net??????!!! Even when he has HUGE shots from the service line, he goes running backwards... SMH!!!

Dmoneytx

Well, I am not too surprised. The super choker, master of double faults, Verdasco is the Champion. I want to go throw up something, lol... I fukking hate Verdasco, always have, prob always will... I have wagered on him in the past, just to see him hit 20 double faults in one match... I bet against him, he plays great. BUT, Almagro was a fukking IDIOT to play that match 20 feet behind the baselline????? What a DUMB fukking retarded game plan. I knew early on I was fukked, if ya'll don't play tennis it is very hard, VERY hard, to hit winners where that dumb fuk Spainard stood and played almost this entire match... It burns me when players have all the talent in the world, but are not even smarter than my 11 year old son... I am not kidding...

Congrats to Verdasco, I hope Almagro goes on a shit streak, jet lag to Monte Carlo, lose first round, and it compiles from there. He needs to learn his lesson the real way, playing 28 feet behind the baseline is a joke. Even at USTA 4.5 level, LOL!!! Even I stand on the fukking baseline and try to rip balls on the rise. Almagro had 18 seconds on every shot bec he was hitting balls from the first row of seats...
    Did ya'll see the lines people running to get out of the way???? Pathetic Almagro...

Dmoneytx

I want to wrap this up, even thought no one came in for the Finals and just a few responses for the semi's yesterday. I really thought Almagro would take this title. Regardless of how this turned out, I had so much fun trying to help everyone. I had fun reporting from the site and watching the matches and posting on this thread. I want to thank EVERY one who contributed to this tment this week & I wish EVERY one the best of luck the rest of the season in all of their wagers. I look forward to next year in 2015, thanks again ya'll

Theboy1dur
    Theboy1dur's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Well, I am not too surprised. The super choker, master of double faults, Verdasco is the Champion. I want to go throw up something, lol... I fukking hate Verdasco, always have, prob always will... I have wagered on him in the past, just to see him hit 20 double faults in one match... I bet against him, he plays great. BUT, Almagro was a fukking IDIOT to play that match 20 feet behind the baselline????? What a DUMB fukking retarded game plan. I knew early on I was fukked, if ya'll don't play tennis it is very hard, VERY hard, to hit winners where that dumb fuk Spainard stood and played almost this entire match... It burns me when players have all the talent in the world, but are not even smarter than my 11 year old son... I am not kidding...

Congrats to Verdasco, I hope Almagro goes on a shit streak, jet lag to Monte Carlo, lose first round, and it compiles from there. He needs to learn his lesson the real way, playing 28 feet behind the baseline is a joke. Even at USTA 4.5 level, LOL!!! Even I stand on the fukking baseline and try to rip balls on the rise. Almagro had 18 seconds on every shot bec he was hitting balls from the first row of seats...
    Did ya'll see the lines people running to get out of the way???? Pathetic Almagro...

So, as your arrogance and hubris make you quite an easy target. It's ironic, you would use the term retarded in the offensive meaning. When you chastised me in another thread earlier, incorrectly I may add, implying I spoke negative of your autistic children players. Yet, here, you are, using a negative word that autistic children are often the the subject of. Hypocrite much? Or just ignorant and uneducated?

Btw, no one chimed into your thread much, because no one cares. But thanks for the well wishes and also reminding us for the 101st time that you are a level USTA 4.5.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Theboy1dur View Post
    So, as your arrogance and hubris make you quite an easy target. It's ironic, you would use the term retarded in the offensive meaning. When you chastised me in another thread earlier, incorrectly I may add, implying I spoke negative of your autistic children players. Yet, here, you are, using a negative word that autistic children are often the the subject of. Hypocrite much? Or just ignorant and uneducated?

Btw, no one chimed into your thread much, because no one cares. But thanks for the well wishes and also reminding us for the 101st time that you are a level USTA 4.5.
    Ho Le fukk! Dmoney gave us updates, for nothing in return. Go back into the woods where you came from.

Thanks again Dmoney, for all the updates! Good luck moving forward

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

keep up the good work head-splittor!

Theboy1dur
    Theboy1dur's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Ho Le fukk! Dmoney gave us updates, for nothing in return. Go back into the woods where you came from.

Does anyone in here ask for anything in return? I suggest you do a little research before responding to one's comments regarding the facts. He did provide updates, but if you follow his history of posts, he consistantly mentions how no one or not enough people comments or talks to him. I just find it comical That's all I come to sbr for a only a few tennis posters. But I always read his threads for the comedy. He is by far the most entertaining poster in this forum. Actually, now that I think about it, tennis would be much more bigger in the US, if Dmoney was a tv announcer. So there ya go. Giving you a compliment DT!

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

I also really enjoyed this thread and all the updates which Dmoney has provided to us. Thank You, once again, Dmoney! It was very helpful

Dmoneytx

Wow, I just got back on this thread for the first time since my post yest in the finals. Really??? Someone is ripping me for what I did in Houston this week for everyone??? For free??? LMAO!!! I will address this in a min

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by dmoneytx View Post
    wow, i just got back on this thread for the first time since my post yest in the finals. Really??? Someone is ripping me for what i did in houston this week for everyone??? For free??? Lmao!!! I will address this in a min
    inb4shitstorm!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Theboy1dur View Post

For starters, I know exactly why you are here Durrr! I made you look like shit one day, a long time ago, because you ACTUALLY used the word "retarded" in a demeaning context in direct reference to the students I teach. You also made some shit azz fing comments about autism & it was directed solely to me and my students that I help out (usually for FREE) on a weekly basis..

SO, for starters, I love how you threw out the two big words to start your pathetic post. Well done And I don't know if I expect you to understand this, but I used my language in a completely different context than you did. I did NOT direct my word to a bunch of children who DO have special needs. I was referring to a regular person, using the word in a different meaning, OBVIOUSLY! You directed your word of "retarded" directly to what I fukking do - and that is HELPING autistic children ahole!! Completely different, completely. But I doubt you will actually understand that. Using the word was not appropriate for me, I apologize to anyone, but I did NOT use it that way you fukking did talking about what I do for a living. So Fuk off man...

As far as education in concerned, I have just a little bit. I graduated from St Thomas high school here in Houston, a high school I highly doubt you would of been able to succeed in (trust me) & I graduated from a small college in Andover Mass where I played Div II soccer. So I am fairly educated, not the best by any means though.. So stick your comment on that up you hole, lol

Also, I find it amusing that you said "NO" one came into my thread much bec "no" one cared. Really??? Lol, are you sure about that boy one durrrrrr??? Lol, I have quite a few friends here in the tennis section, all of them super cool, good fukking dudes, and MOST of them came into this thread moron, lol. I think over 3,000 views and 200 replies for a little thread I made to go watch tennis matches and to let people know if I see anything worth noting??? Really, that is no one??? Hmmmm, it was a pretty kick azz thread if you ask me. Lots of friends helped me out & tons of people came in to look for help. You made yourself look dumb on that commnet boy

Finally, I say that I am a "4.5" player bec some people don't know me. I don't "assume" everyone on the internet or in SBR knows who I am. I say I play a lot of tments so I can show some credibility that I do know what I am talking about. And I can say it as many times as I want brotha!!! I am PROUD to be a top ranked 4.5 in Texas sir Look up the Texas section ranking bro. You will find me. I finished #2 last year in Texas, singles of course - lol, finished #7 in 2013, #2 again in 2012, #3 in 2011, etc.... I am proud as FUK that not only do I play tments ALL year long, but I do well in them IF that bothers you, go away, no one cares about you, trust me...

This was a massive waste of time to comment on your post boy. Talking shit about a thread that helped a ton of people??? You are an idiot. I do this for free, I posted for free, I answered questions and had discussions just to try to help some people make money. Your post does not deter me from what I do and how I like to do it. Most people appreciated my work last week, at least I hope so

As far as the "4.5" level is concerned, sounds like you are a little jealous bro, don't hate on me... step on the court and play me, lol. I think I would have fun in that match, lol... VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    inb4shitstorm!
    Hard, you crack me up man I am serious, I actually laugh out loud at MOST of the stuff you put in my threads man. I love it. You really are a funny guy man, for real!!! I hope you have been well man, best of luck this week on your tennis wagers sir

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post

Thanks for backing me up Matt, I do appreciate that sir Good luck to you as well, as always...

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    keep up the good work head-splittor!
    HS!!!!!!!!!! What is up man man???? How the hell have you been??? I hope really well. PM me man, throw me your number, would luv to talk to ya off this site. Take care brotha

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    I also really enjoyed this thread and all the updates which Dmoney has provided to us. Thank You, once again, Dmoney! It was very helpful
    You are welcome HB. You don't have to thank me man, I know it was helpful, like the way we all help each other in this tennis section
    I appreciate YOUR posts during last week, you had some awesome info and really good plays man. I always welcome your posts in my Dmoneytx thread, for sure. Best of luck to you for all of your plays man, take care..

Dmoneytx

Ok, as promised, I FINALLY found out how to get the 2.4MB pictures to post online... I had to actually go to my computer store and the guy showed me how to reduce the pixel size from a 2.5MB pic to like 0.5MB range so they can post online. Was totally helpful! But I had no clue before today, I tried to post them for days and gave up, lol... I am going to put up just a few pics later if I can. I will def post them on my main thread, but I am going to post the pic of Dustin right now

Dmoneytx

Dustin & Dmonetyx @ 2014 River Oaks Tment:

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-20-14 at 10:14 AM.

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22163

I made some serious money following your thread and wish to thank you. I bet dimes all the time and respect your opinion. Thanks.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dick View Post
    I made some serious money following your thread and wish to thank you. I bet dimes all the time and respect your opinion. Thanks.
    Hey BD, you are more than welcome I am very happy you made some good money & if anything I did helped, I am happy. I love doing this, wish I could go to live events all the time, lol. Again, thanks for the props man..

Best of luck on all your wagers.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Hard, you crack me up man I am serious, I actually laugh out loud at MOST of the stuff you put in my threads man. I love it. You really are a funny guy man, for real!!! I hope you have been well man, best of luck this week on your tennis wagers sir
    Thanks, you too!

First ... 34567 Last