Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I took Lopez on that small parlay with Johnson in my thread, so I just went small on him. But I love your posts man, you have some good info & insight for sure. Keep it up if you can HB, thanks again brotha
    Thanks, man! I am glad you had a good day and made some profit yesterday. Hopefully, we can repeat it today.

So, what is the plan for today? I am thinking about a play on over Isner-Brown match. Maybe even small play on the Brown ML. He looked scarry in first match.

Also, some insight from you would help me decide on Querrey-Hewitt match. My initial thought is to take Querrey, but I thought I should first ask you, what you saw from these two guys in round 1?

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Hey HB, I kind of screwed up with my plays posting. I freaking put Monaco + Del Bonis in one parlay for today, so riding Monaco out. Then I had Haase + Giraldo for my second parlay today so far, so riding him out as well... One should win or both I hope, lol...

I am still thinking of the match tonight, might have to go with Brown +3 games or over maybe.. I am still thinking of that one & prob will most of the day.. Hopefully some guys will chime in & help us decide. Brown is gonna go for broke though & might make that an awesome match!!was

When I saw Hewitt was favored, what??? He is -111 & Querrey is -109. I saw Hewitt was waiting for Polansky to make the mistake yesterday. Polansky was controlling a lot of that match & Hewitt was playing a ton of defense waiting for him to make mistake after mistake. Hewitt was NOT being very offensive at all. He might win today, but I thought Sam was hitting really well yest & at the small underdog price, I am gonna have to take him today... I hope he crushes Hewitt, he will have the crowd support today bec he is American, but so will Hewitt bec he is gay azz Hewitt... Sam will have this match as HIS to win or lose. Hewitt will not step up and hit winners and take it, he will see if Querrey will make mistakes like yest, LH played a ton of defense man, and if Sam is on, I hope he wins that match. Could be a 6-4, 7-6 type of finish huh?? Close, but I am going with Querrey to take out Hewitt on this fast clay surface. Why not???

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Hasse up 5-2 serving for the set and lost.... Wtf

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Hasse up 5-2 serving for the set and lost.... Wtf
    Oh, well that's not a good update for me.... Thought he won the first set for sure....

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

I was definitely thinking the same way about Querrey-Hewitt match.

Dmoneytx

Gay azz won't let me upload photos, I will ask my friend tonight who is a comp geek to do it for me. Sorry ya'll, I will have the pic of Doo Doo and me later tonight. Just so ya'll know, I am going with my new girl today, so I won't be posting nearly as much. I will also be in the Stadium court to watch at least 2 matches and drink some good Merlot all day

I will do my best to go to the side courts or practice courts and I will let ya'll know what I see for sure...

For today, I will post a few plays on my thread & I am really leaning towards Monaco, Giraldo, Querrey ( I hope he rails Hewitt today )...
    I was thinking Ebden or Devv plus the hefty 5 or 5.5 games, but I might stay with ML parlays today, except for Querrey bec he is a small underdog for now, that might change come match time...

I will be back on later ya'll, VAMOS!!!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

'Dat security!
    'Dat gun regulation!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Who do you guys think will win this tourney? Will it be Isner? Robredo? Maybe Donald young has an outside chance? Verdasco?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Why is Monaco such a big favorite?

matt1216

​Brown

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Who do you guys think will win this tourney? Will it be Isner? Robredo? Maybe Donald young has an outside chance? Verdasco?
    Considering pretty unique playing conditions, I would go with a guy, who had success on the tourney, earlier. So, maybe Isner, Lopez, Almagro... I'd keep my eye on Giraldo as a sleeper.

And regarding Monaco match. Devvarman is really bad lately and he is not that good on clay either... But Monaco also struggled this year.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    ​Brown

This...He was 120-1 before he beat Williams..now 66-1..kind of a large drop for a win vs a sort of stiff...Maybe folks are believing in the Doo Doo Ganja power..

Dmoneytx

Fuk yea Beefer!! Lol. Dude, walking up to get in today, I see a tall black dude with dreads with red Beats on all by himself. Standing by the pool at River Oaks not ONE fing person was talking to him. All the Rich fukkers here just kept walking by him...
    Dude, I stopped with my girl. Said hi again. He rem from yesterday. Talked about his match tonight for a min & then I asked him about his family & home. Beefer, I talked to Dustin for prob 4-5 mins man. It was fukking cool
    He is SO soft spoken. Wow. Laid he had no cares in the world

Dmoneytx

Brown said he was ready to play tonight when I spoke to him. I am watching Isner practice right now actually. Lots of returns long. Serving well it looked like. But he was warming up.. I will keep y'all posted if I can...

Devvarman has been in terrible form, that was prob why on price. Giraldo is killing Ebden. Just like I thought, 5 games he will cover I guess, glad I went ML..

I am gonna watch Isner a few more mins & catch second set with Monaco. Be back later...

Dmoneytx

Watching Johnson practice while watching Giraldo Azz rape Ebden. Wow.. Isner looked good, he was having fun - as usual! Laughing, just staying lose I guess. Will be back later..

Johnson backhand looks weak. He kind if labors around, even on practice court. He is nailing serves right now though. Big serve for sure... Groundies ok. Backhand is average IMO..

Dmoneytx

LOL!!!! Tommy Robredo is sitting right next to me as I type this. Lol!! He must player winner of Giraldo match. He is someone water at light speed. Haha. I will not ask him for a pic or auto bec he is obviously trying to relax & scout this match. He is 2 feet from me, I could slap him. Lol!!!

Dmoneytx

Oh, I meant to mention this yesterday. Steve Johnson has got the craziest underbite!!!! Anyone seen that Family Guy when Chris goes to that rich school & those rich kids have that one guy in the group with the 3 foot overbite who goes "aaaaaauuurrrrmmmmm", for like 30 seconds???? Lol, he reminds me of him, hahaha..

But on a serious note, he is a really rally nice guy. I do like him as a person. For sure..
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 04-09-14 at 01:15 PM.

AceAce
    AceAce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3193

How is Querrey and Hewitt looking?

beefcake
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Fuk yea Beefer!! Lol. Dude, walking up to get in today, I see a tall black dude with dreads with red Beats on all by himself. Standing by the pool at River Oaks not ONE fing person was talking to him. All the Rich fukkers here just kept walking by him...
    Dude, I stopped with my girl. Said hi again. He rem from yesterday. Talked about his match tonight for a min & then I asked him about his family & home. Beefer, I talked to Dustin for prob 4-5 mins man. It was fukking cool
    He is SO soft spoken. Wow. Laid he had no cares in the world
    LOL the red beats..always has them.I know from all I have seen he is SUPER laid back.In a way I wish he had more fire, as I think he could be a top 50 player, but to each his own dude! I know his parents(dad is rasta) bought him a camper van when he turned pro, he slept in it driving to futures before he raised enough scratch to travel by air. If he can win this, the twitter,facebook and instagram world is going to blow up. He can achieve his best ever ranking with a win tonight, not to mention popularity.

beefcake
    Update your status

Dmoneytx

Hey Ace, I am waking into Quereey mat g now. I will let u know in a few mins man...

USA!!!!!!!!

Dmoneytx

I will ck that out in a min Beefer. Prob not me. Lol. But u are dead on with Rasta Brown. He was so cool to talk to man

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22157

Querrey won the first set 6-3.

Dmoneytx

San is ripping backhands down the line for winners. Wow!!!
    He is serving great. Pushing Hewitt on almost every service game. Sam looks good today..

Hewitt is not serving well. Just what I see..

AceAce

Yeah, there were breaks from both sides

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

Yup, Sam looks good so far. But we all know you can never write Hewitt off. He plays his best tennis, when he's behind on scoreboard.

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22157

Querrey 6-3 6-4

Dmoneytx

Sam won easy. We nailed nailed that play at -109 on my thread!!! Hell ya

Thanks for the help on that match everyone...

AceAce

Well done

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dick View Post
    Querrey 6-3 6-4
    Thanks, we didn't see the score

Dmoneytx

Not much going on now...
    Watched Verdasco win dubs easy. I am sitting right behind Querrey/Johnson right now. Isner decided not to play. The fans were like "wtf"?? lol...
    They are having fun though. No clue how they didn't lose first set already, lol...

AceAce

Isner injured maybe? Could be a sign for his upcoming match

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by AceAce View Post
    Isner injured maybe? Could be a sign for his upcoming match
    Hes been injured for weeks....

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

are u the one saying come on dustin?

marniblitz
    marniblitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Hey, DMoney--this has been a really fun way to follow this tournament. Thanks for going out of your way to report everything first hand.

First 1234567 Last