Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5433

Go monfils.

sav10rself
    sav10rself's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Mugu that dumb f.ucking whore. Now I'm going to chase on timea babos.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

D-money, great story you wrote on the competition.I think DOO DOO Brown might try and qualify for Houston, if he is there and you see him I will mail you a check if you call him DOO DOO from the stands...

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    D-money, great story you wrote on the competition.I think DOO DOO Brown might try and qualify for Houston, if he is there and you see him I will mail you a check if you call him DOO DOO from the stands...
    Hes going to play in Casablanca that week I think I saw, would be pretty funny tho after he had the nerve 2 block u on facebook lol!!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great DMO , Bad that you lost in Mixed and retired for Singles !!! Good Luck in next tournaments , Man
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 04-02-13 at 12:15 AM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Good story D-Money.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

I hope the Sir post his picks tonight

What do you think about " Jelena Jankovic X Melanie Oudin !!! "

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Hes going to play in Casablanca that week I think I saw, would be pretty funny tho after he had the nerve 2 block u on facebook lol!!!

Yeah you are right, Casablanca is where he will be. Fukker might win that thing if a bunch of stiffs play..

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha dmoney great story! You got me juiced to go play some tennis, gotta go play with my dad asap, but it's still snowing outside so far! bleh!

doubletennispics
    doubletennispics's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi master!!!this is swissbank coming back under a new name:doubletennispics....i will start a new double tennis 100 pics challenge tonight!!!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Hope Gael can make a run in Htown he needs it badly his ranking has fallen big time!!!!! That is a great list of players for a 250, enjoy!! I already miss going down 2 Miami last wk, was a lot of fun. Now turn the focus to the last 3 wks of this semester of classes haha!
    I do not like Monfils. I would nothing more than to see him lose first round. But I think we all know that he will prob make the semis at River Oaks, maybe win it. I would just love to see some dirt baller knock him out, like the chump he usually is. LOL! Should be fun either way next week

Hey Gator, good luck on the classes man. Don't get too wrapped up in the tennis, make sure the studies come first sir! Wishing you the BOL!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

How are you , DMO ?

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Go monfils.
    What's up D??! Hit me up man, I am in Dallas, heading home today.

Quote Originally Posted by sav10rself View Post
    Mugu that dumb f.ucking whore. Now I'm going to chase on timea babos.
    This is why I don't bet the WTA hardly ever, I would be saying that probably ALL the time. Can't trust the women, at least I can't. Wishing you the BOL!

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    I actually would of LOVED to see Doo Doo play! He has SUCH a funky style! That serve motion???! His wacked out, weird azz, funky backhands he hits???! That would of been super cool! Then I could go behind the tennis center at River Oaks and spark a HUGE blunt with Doo Doo!!! Sucks he won't be there! LOL!!!

He BLOCKED you on facebook Beef?????! Fukking hilarious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Great DMO , Bad that you lost in Mixed and retired for Singles !!! Good Luck in next tournaments , Man
    Thanks Omar. The mixed we always do for fun, which is why we do well some tments, but the singles is where I put all my energy into first and foremost. It WAS a hard match to stop playing, because I was in the lead & knew I could make it to the Quarters. But no shame here, I fought hard, gave it all I had & my lack of going to the gym cost me another run to a huge tment final possibly. Only myself to blame..... and I know it. No worries, I am a tennis warrior & I will be back doing it again at the end of this week in Corpus

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Good story D-Money.
    Thanks DDD! My life is a good story man, hahaha!!! If you play tennis, hope you are hitting them well. If you don't, it's time to start

I hope the Sir post his picks tonight

What do you think about " Jelena Jankovic X Melanie Oudin !!! "
    Sorry Omar, I didn't get to look at hardly ANY lines this week, even for the women. With Davis Cup this week and NO ATP tment, I was on idle bigtime! I can't wait to get back to the wagering grind on the next ATP event. I hope all has been well with you & that you have been doing good with the women this week. I just can't get into the women too much. Look at Stephens getting destroyed by Oudin was it??? 6-0, 6-2 or something??? Ya, that is why I can't do the women. I put that lean on your thread & after she got BLOWN out, when SHE was the -300 favorite, I didn't look at another womens line the rest of the week. Drives me crazy the random, unstable play of almost all the women players, its sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    haha dmoney great story! You got me juiced to go play some tennis, gotta go play with my dad asap, but it's still snowing outside so far! bleh!
    That's awesome Sam! I hope you got to get outside to go play. Or in your case, maybe inside, LOL!!! I am finally getting to the point where I can hit with my 15 year old at almost MY level. He gives me a good practice. He plays Juniors in Texas, high level, he is a VERY solid lefty, big heavy top on both sides! He's my son Must be a blast to do that with your pops man. I love hitting with my son, we bang for over an hour twice a week (at that is not including his Academy training 10-12 hrs per week). We are in Dallas now for one of his tments & he lost in a third set breaker to the #2 seed in the Quarterfinals last evening. Sucked to not make the semi's here, but the kids was really good and my son played great, 10-8 was breaker, it was just one point here and there was all! So proud of him! He is so funny though, he asked me again about college tennis & etc..... (bec I played college soccer). I looked at him and said.... "It is NOT a matter of "if" you can play Div I tennis, it is WHERE are you going to play....". He looked at me and smiled. He knows in 3 years he is going to be tearing the cover off the ball all throughout the match, he already freaking does. He plays like a 4.5 man(WITH a good backhand), no joking. There is NOTHING like the feeling of having 6-10 kids WATCHING your sons match & kids saying "holy crap, this lefty is ripping the ball! over and over and over...." It's hard to describe..... Anyways, your short comment touched me. I can relate to it all too well, and I wouldn't change it for ANYthing in the world
    You are a lucky man Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletennispics View Post
    Hi master!!!this is swissbank coming back under a new name:doubletennispics....i will start a new double tennis 100 pics challenge tonight!!!
    What's up Swiss!! I just saw all these comments, and now I know you are doubletennispics (dtp). I wish you the Best of Luck on that thread and hope you do very well sir!

Dmoneytx

How are you , DMO ?
    I am good Omar! Thanks buddy I am in Dallas, about to leave the hotel to head back to Houston. My son had a tment here and lost in Quarters. He was seeded #6 and lost to the #2 last night. GREAT match! Third set tiebreaker, wow it was close! I am about to hit the road. It has been a bummer not betting the mens tennis this week! Thank goodness basketball has been rolling, I have done ok with that. I can't wait till the next ATP tment, will just have to go cautiously if it is clay.

I also have to leave this Thursday right after my lessons to head to Corpus Christi. I have a tment this upcoming weekend there & I have very excited to go play more matches and to get on the court! It is ALWAYS very windy there, so it should be fun and interesting! As always. Gotta check out, I will be back on later tonight to see what's up. Take care brotha!

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record for 3/27:

Combined Plays = (2-0)
    +2.20 units (+$220)

*BIG money plays yest = (1-0)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 3/27:

Total = (117-102-6)
    +12.24 units (+$1,224)
    Total Win % = 52.0%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (74-35-1) = 67.3%

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record for 3/28:

Combined Plays = (0-1)
    -1.5 units (-$150)

*BIG money plays yest = (0-1)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 3/28:

Total = (117-103-6)
    +10.74 units (+$1,074)
    Total Win % = 51.8%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (74-36-1) = 66.7%

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays for 3/29:

Combined Plays = (1-0)
    +1.81 units (+$181)

*BIG money plays yest = (1-0)

Overall Record as of 3/29:

Total = (118-103-6)
    +12.55 units (+$1,255)
    Total Win % = 52.0%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (75-36-1) = 67.0%

Dmoneytx

I CANNOT wait until tomorrow morning!!!!!

RIVER OAKS is my FAVORITE week of the YEAR in ATP tennis!!!!!

I will be updating from the grounds at River Oaks this entire week & I am PUMPED!!!!!!

I am going to check the draws and order of play when I get home. Already making plans to leave tomorrow around 10am VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

Only wanted to see the night session today. Not Pella earlier & qualies. Tonight should be awesome kick off to the tment! Monfils vs Blake @ 6pm
    Symzeck vs Oaunna @ 8pm

I'll post my play or two before I leave. Gotta get ready!!! VAMOS!!!

gators0708

Have a great time, never been able to see my favorite player Monfils play live in person, but saw him practice! 2 good matches tonight enjoy!!

Demonata

Best of Luck. Good luck on your plays d.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Only wanted to see the night session today. Not Pella earlier & qualies. Tonight should be awesome kick off to the tment! Monfils vs Blake @ 6pm
    Symzeck vs Oaunna @ 8pm

I'll post my play or two before I leave. Gotta get ready!!! VAMOS!!!
    I want to pick +1,5 sets for Monfils , but I will wait to see your plays !!! Good Luck , DMO

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

so I said "ok" and the kid was actually pumped up! I took that very personally & lets say I started to hit out even more and loud yells after winning big long points and games! LOUD "VAMOS'S"!!! HE was getting pisssed!

This sht is funny! I was watching a match the other day and this came to mind Enjoy the live tennis.

Dmoneytx

Thanks everyone
    I'm here. It's fing so beautiful here. Steak Sandwhich coming up!!! VAMOS! I'll be in my seat in 30 mins. I am PUMPED!!!!

Play #1
    Monfils -175

Total = -175
    2.5u / 1.4u

gators0708

Sloppy but good 1st set, clutch serving from Gael in the breaker though!

Dmoneytx

Just got out of the Stadium court. That match was awesome!!! Monfils did serve clutch in that breaker! Felt SO good to get that first set and NOT see Monfils hang his head the rest of the match. Gael had around 15 aces I saw on the board & Blake really had to save a TON of break points tonight (I am not sure how many, 20???). Monfils gets the break at 5-5 and serves the last game out at love to move into the second round at RIVER OAKS!!! Feels GOOD to hit my $250 play to start the night! I am NOT going to be betting the Symzeck match, the line went nuts on him & I really think it could be a good match tonight in a few mins. I DO lean for Tim, GO USA!, it will be fun bec I have never seen Ouanna play. Tim should win, but he is just a grinder on any surface, no big shots. I think this Brazilian is the same way, could be a marathon match! I am happy to hit my play today! Back to my seats, I am waiting in the line for the bathroom, LOL!!! I hope EVERYONE cashed on that play, it was close, but its a winner! VAMOS!!!

Just so ev1 knows, I will be here tomm for the morning/afternoon session, Wed ALL day and night and then Thur just for the morning/afternoon session bec I am leaving straight to Corpus for my tment from River Oaks. I'll be back on after the next match, gonna be fun to just watch knowing we hit the last match for a good profit

Dmoneytx

Play #1
    Monfils -175

Total = -175
    2.5u / 1.43u

Demonata

Nice any plays today man?

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record for 4/8:

Combined Plays = (1-0)
    +1.43 units (+$143)

*BIG money play yest = (1-0)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 4/8:

Total = (119-103-6)
    +13.98 units (+$1,398)
    Total Win % = 52.2%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (76-36-1) = 67.3%

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Hey , DMO ... Will you post your picks for today ???

Dmoneytx

What's up D??? Yea, I am taking my little one to the doctor at 10:30 & then I am going to the day session. I should get there before the second set Ginepri. Then Sock after that. Then dubs with Querrey & Blake. Almagro plays on outside court for dubs later.

I think that Ginepri is really feeling good on this surface. He played two really good qualie matches and served solid! I can actually see him winning a round and then losing like a super close third set breaker in the next round and almost making the third round. I just feel that he is comfortable and he will at the very LEAST lost close if he does lose. Russell on the other hand is struggling to win a match! He just lost another first round qualies to Souza in straights & he is switching surfaces where Robby has had two full matches where he was hitting very well. I expect a good close match, but I just feel that Ginepri is gonna take this one today and move on with a good amount of confidence for the next one.
    I also feel that Sock is gonna win this one as he will be the crowd favorite. Klahn is not a bad player and he is going to give a good effort today. But Jack needs to beat a guy ranked 190 and is not a huge server. I think Sock plays well today. He has already beaten him once this year in straights and I think he will have a big amount of confidence playing this match knowing he can beat him again and move into the second round in a solid tment! I expect one breaker in this one or three sets maybe?? Again, I just have this feeling that Sock plays well and we will be behind him to win this match for sure!

I'll put my plays up before I leave here or on my phone when I have some dead time in a few mins. Can't wait to see the matches again!!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Dmo , Have you an opinion about WTA game tonight between

" Julia Goerges X Jill Craybas " ???

Jill is ranked 240 and Julia 30 but strangely Julia Odds is 1.15 and this is strange !!! I want to pick Julia to win , Waiting for you

Dmoneytx

I am not sure how Goerges is playing. She seems to struggle against the weaker players. U will see like two breakers or three sets. Crybas is like 40 yrs old or something. She should lose, but it's women's tennis. As long as Julia isn't nursing an injury or has lost like 3 or 4 first round matches in a row, then that is prob a good value on her. If she does lose, prob close. I don't know how Crybas is playing. BOL on that one!

Dmoneytx

3/9
    Play #1
    Ginepri -140

Total = -140
    1.75u / 1.25u

(Missed the value at -125, but I still like the small chalk)

Demonata

Tailing you on that one D and hes 3-0 against michael Russel.

First ... 103104105106107108109 ... Last