Login Search

Dmoneytx Daily Tennis Picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by PMcG012 View Post
Do you have any parlays planned for tomorrow?

I got them up early this morning before the Hajek match. Didn't really matter bec ERV retired in the first set. That was a STEAL price to get Hajek at -155. I am so pissed ERV retired, ARG!! So looks like two parlays won easy & one straight pushed. If Almagro wins, that will be 3 wins and 1 push for the morning. I am hoping to start the day with winning all my morning plays
Afternoon plays or play, will go up in a few mins. BOL to ev1!! Even though I am typing to myself it seems most of the time. Hahaha....

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
I got them up early this morning before the Hajek match. Didn't really matter bec ERV retired in the first set. That was a STEAL price to get Hajek at -155. I am so pissed ERV retired, ARG!! So looks like two parlays won easy & one straight pushed. If Almagro wins, that will be 3 wins and 1 push for the morning. I am hoping to start the day with winning all my morning plays
Afternoon plays or play, will go up in a few mins. BOL to ev1!! Even though I am typing to myself it seems most of the time. Hahaha....
Great hits man. A little worried with Almagros shoulder and he's playing a guy playing in his hometown. Kamke playing really well recently. Good luck though. I stayed away from that match.

Thanks ya'll!! Kind of a sweep day I guess for the morning. If ERV didn't retire, I would of had a +4 unit morning (+$400)! Instead it turned out to be a little over +2 units. I'm happy, but ARG!!!

I have a couple plays I love for the afternoon:
1) Harrison - Blake of old would of run him for his money or won this match, Blake of now??? I can't see it happening. I see ONE close set here & one prob around 6-2 or 6-3. Could see a good match maybe, but I can't see Blake winning tonight.
2) Johnson - He is the two time reigning NCAA champion & has a HUGE game I just saw. Wow!! He is around 20 & he SHOULD be able to take down a teenage Sock, who played well his last match, but this is a much tougher test IMO. I think we are getting another steal at his price today! The public loves Sock, but Johnson is clearly the better player!!
3) Malisse - my buddy LOVES him today, going huge. I like him a bit, he should be able to take down Soeda. But GS is tough ya'll. I saw him in Houston & he plays hard EVERY point. I might stay away this match, bec I have seen Xavier quit too many times when he goes down. Just throwing this one out there in case someone wanted to play it.

I am more on 1 & 2, I might add one in a min. Plays for afternoon about to go up. BOL to ev1!!

***Sorry, Johnson is tomm, I looked ahead by accident. I might go big on him tomm, I will know by tonight. Prob one play then for today....
Last edited by Dmoneytx; 07-17-12 at 02:55 PM.

7/17
Play #5

Malisse -210
Harrison -435

Total = apprx. -122
1.0u / 0.82u

***Malisse should go off in about 12 mins. Bookmaker has it up for awhile longer. I am taking this play in honor of my buddy Pete who is going huge on Malisse. I only put a unit here, so not too big for me. Vamos Xavier!!

Going to add another parlay with Harrison in it, I will post that in an hour or so. I hope so PMcG!!! We need Xavier to put the clamps down on Soeda! I saw Soeda play in Houston. He had an amazing ability to absorb those big groundies on clay, but he never really had any weapons. He never served big the entire match, he never does. His forehand was good, but not striking winners clean out. Backhand solid, but mostly defense from what I saw. Malisse can play the same game if he chooses, but he has the weapons of bigger forehand and much bigger serve to set up short balls. This match is definitely Xaviers to take today. I hope he plays well & takes care of bussiness. GL to both of us!!

Tough luck D, both of em' didnt' hit, Blake and Soeda wanting it more..I'm sure you'll hit it today! Btw I saw you wrote about the comments on the thread, I'm following the thread constantly but don't always have the time to post. Took Hajek yesterday thx to you but ERV couldn't even finish the set, he could've stayed for two more games . Anyway wanted to boost your motivation, BOL to all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
7/18
Play #1

Anderson -385

Total = -385
3.0u / 0.87u
Fukin Anderson folded on you up a set. He's such a bisch. That kind of seemed like a chase bet because im not used to seeing you play so huge. Especially on someone like Anderson. I know i told you I'd give you the slam dunk mma pick and i think ill give you something on bellator this friday. Hope everything else is going well d.

Trust me D. We all need a little time off from gambling after a bad beat man. I'm hoping its more that your tearing up on the actual tennis courts than bummin from that Anderson play. Just thought I'd drop back in and lend my support. Remember brother, in gambling, it's not about winning the small battles, but the war. BTW, just got back in from seeing the new batman movie, unless your a legit batman fan, wait for it on dvd. The Dark Knight completely destroys this one. Just my opinion though.

Thanks for the post Mercer!! It's not the bad beat on Anderson, I had the craziest 2-3 days I have had all summer. HUGE party for my sons 10th birthday Then I had to teach like 8 hours a day in this heat........ I was getting home & almost dropping dead, hahaha!

I am in Ft Worth this weekend playing a majoz zone tment, so another reason I have been out of the loop for a few days, extra training keeps me tired. I have my first match in 2 hours for singles, first doubles tonight around 6. I wish ev1 the BOL today, I have to run out. When I get back, I will clean up my records (SORRY about not posting here a day or two) and I should be back up and running