Login Search

Dmoneytx Daily Tennis Picks

Last Post

Monaco killed us all D, would have turned out much differently if he had won..Btw I don't understand why you guys have this grudge against LF, ev1 will have a hot and cold streak, the guy shares his picks everyday, I think his will is enough. I'm not trying to be his advocate or anything, just thought there's no reason for anyone to be against each other on the forum. Cause he seemed honest to me, unless there's sth personal that we don't know about.. Anyway just wanted to share my two cents, BOL all! I'm on Muller right now, hope it cashes .

Hey nj??? I know LP has his reasons for posting ONLY right before match time! He wants you to subscribe to his proffesional handicapping service. If u want his picks early, u have to pay for them. Thought u knew that bro.

Only reason I said something earlier, is bec the "PRO" capper went from +170 units to under 100. That's losing HALF your profits. Just wanted to let ev1 know that the guy u can pay money too is not doing real well the last few days.
Hey, if u want to pay anyone for any picks?? Your choice. I personally think that ANYone who pays for picks is not very smart. I would never do that. But that just my opinion.

Good luck sir.

I agree Sharlataans. Thank you for posting that. U said what I have been trying to say without being too mean. With all the help we get on this forum, why on earth would pay someone $$ to think for you??

I wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes. I just noticed he has lost alot in the last few days. At least with people like me, if u win.....awesome. If u lose......that sucks. But u will never pay myself, or Dexter or EP or pacon or Demonata or Magic Dice Flow and so on & so on......

I always want ev1 to do well. Side note: Anderson starting soon. I really like the 3 plays today which is why I put them in one play and only one play today. BOL to ev1!!

Hey dmoneytx
I agree on the not paying for picks, i wouldn't do it myself, unless the picker gave full disclosure on the method of their picks (because I don't believe in magic, and statistics aren't forward looking), and showed skills beyond my own (i.e. an ability to accurately quantify the most important aspects of a tennis match which determine the winner).
But it's a free world and if someone wanted to pay me for my picks i would let them (but who would )
Personally, I handicap games myself, and come here to look for other opinions, such us why I might be wrong or for reassurance on why I might be right. i.e. if I see you and loufunk and a couple others all agree with my pick I will be confident, if you all disagree I will probably bail, if you are all of different opinions I will probably play only for small size.
keep up the good work
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Dmoneytx gave cheven 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

That was a great post cheven!! I agree with you 100%. I do the EXACT same things in basketball, when it was on. I do it for baseball. Not so sure on football yet, I just signed up to this site a few months ago. But I do my own research, then I scroll the forums to see what the big cappers like. If they all agree on something, I might jump hard on it. If they all disagree, usually I just leave it alone. It has served me very well & I cannot thank ev1 on here ENOUGH for helping people out just like us

I hope we all keep up the good work & continue to post so people can be more confident in picks they like or just tail if they want action. It just rubbed me the wrong way when Lou said that he only gives out his picks early if people want to pay for them. I thought we got on this site to actually TRY to help people. Not just at certain times! People like me, help people at ANY freaking time! Its WHY I am here!! I'm just glad u posted that & I know there are a ton of people out there who use this forum for the exact same thing. Good luck to ev1!!