Login Search

Dmoneytx Daily Tennis Picks

Last Post

Hey D, it hasn't been a good few days for us, just saw that nishikori isn't doing very well for you, hope he turns it but seems difficult..Congrats on your own success, hope it reflects here for all of us and we turn the tables around. I might just give a break until the start of the month. BOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
Will clean up tomm, plays:

1) Cilic & Almagro 1u / 1.25u, +125
2) Almagro -190 1u / 0.55u, -190
3) Over Cilic and Haas 22.5 -120 1.0u / 0.85u, -120
4) Cilic + Tipsarevic 1.0u / 0..98u

tips + baseball
GL Dmon..
I liked your plays except the ones backing Almagro.

Will clean up tomm, plays:

1) Cilic & Almagro 1u / 1.25u, +125
2) Almagro -190 1u / 0.55u, -190
3) Over Cilic and Haas 22.5 -120 1.0u / 0.85u, -120
4) Cilic + Tipsarevic 1.0u / 0..98u

tips + baseball

Horrible break on Almagro, dmoney. Sorry he fell apart up 4-2 in the third and cost you. I hope you can cash your other bets and get most of those two units back.

Hit two parlays with Tips in it. Also did a small on Meuller at -115. I know this is so late, but my tment in Ft Worth is taking so much time.
I also like Isner at -125. 1unit.

I'm in the semis for Ft Worth!!! I'll update later
Glad to hear your getting back into the Tennis groove d. Get that bankroll back up and kill at the olympics/us open. Kinda took the week off from gambling but ill be back at it probably this week. GL @ fort worth bro.

I am FINALLY back home! Feels good!! I will have my first chance in almost a week to clean up my mess from Wednesday & get back on track. I will update my weekend at the Ft Worth Major Zone. It was freaking epic!!!

Hope ev1 has been doing great!!! I am SO sorry to the SBR tennis community that I have been focusing on my tment. I had to. Only two tments left to qualify for the Masters in Austin. I can't wait to get on tonight & type away. And update record & put a play in I Sock match maybe......

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
U sound like u been grinding out there on the court, would love 2 hear about it!! Im on Sock 2night future top 10 on his fav surface against a clay courter sounds like $$ 2 me!

I was thinking of taking Sock. He should win this match tonight. Cipolla actually isn't bad on hard court, he has a better record on it than clay. BUT, Jack should win this match if he wants to keep making statements on the ATP tour. Cipolla around 100 I think, he really needs to take him down & get his career rolling.

And yes, I have been in Ft Worth since Thursday & my singles tournament was EPIC!! Freaking 106 Friday, 108 Saturday, unbearably hot!! Except for tennis warriors like myself

I will update when I get the kids to bed. And I am very excited to be back on the forum. Good luck on your play tonight Gator!! I went with the Yankees instead. BOL to both of us!!

Mercer, thanks for the good luck in my tment this last weekend. I kind of just saw the end of that post you put up & I would of said Thank You when I first saw it, I just didn't see the very end. That was cool & the weekend turned out great. Thanks again brotha!!!

And Gator, dude 90's is HOT man. I know how hot that is. I teach when its 90 or 95 & its freaking hot as hell. The conditions in Ft Worth are just retarded hot!! A good friend of mine had full body cramps after he lost a BRUTAL 3 hr quaterfinal match & was taken off on a stretcher. In San Antonio 3 weeks ago, TWO people had to call the ambulance to go to the hospital. It is just stupid crazy hot in some places now!! I have a SLIGHT advantage bec I stand out there and teach all day in the blazing heat here in Houston, but I STILL was having a really hard time with the heat in Ft Worth. I just WILL myself to keep going constantly & to win. There is NO one in the 4.5 division in Texas (bec we have NO 5.0 division, it sucks that we don't!) wants to win more than me!! And if you ever watch me play, that is what alot of people say about me. A Tennis Warrior, its what I am

I am going to update my tment so that I can clean up my record afterwards & try to get back into the swing of things this week with a few plays here & there. I saw that all THREE underdogs won last night at the Farmers. What's up with BAKER??? NOT GOOD at all. Sorry for all of those who took him at -305. I saw that & stayed far far away from that match.