APK
    APK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck, rufcut.
    Please keep us updated.

LMAOFISH
    LMAOFISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I've received about 7k from them in the past week in my moneybookers. Always paying the next day, no problem. However, they do limit accounts quickly and are only a recreational book.

I've also had problems with their betslips changing my numbers and not telling me. For example, if I put over 195 in my betslip, type in the amount and submit, they could have changed it while you were betting to over 196 or whatever and never tell you. I've had this happen at least 5-10 times. Nothing you can really do about it except make sure you submit it very quickly from the time you first click it.

I'd give them a C+ or B- rating.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with them and I will note it for future use. However, I respectfully disagree with your views regarding their rating. They have admitted that they confiscate/steal players funds and cite "money method scheme" which we all know is bogus.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

I had a relatively good experience with Betway.

The support is slow, they answer emails in abt 24 hours.
    I bet there a few times last year, never had problem with the withdrawal (1-3 days to moneybookers, which isn't fast at all, still acceptable time), according to my experience, they are better than D- for sure (maybe C- ....they are far better betting office than Oddsmaker for example)...BUT...if others had difficulties, that's clearly a fact which all have to take in consideration. A few times I accepted reload bonus from them (freebet), and never had any problem with the payouts from freebet winnings.
    What is an interesting fact (they did it with my account, and also happened with a few bettor's account I know), that when somebody starts his 1st withdrawal from BW, they (often?) suspend the account and ask for verification...the usual process for bookmakers is that to ask verification and not process the withdrawal until the verification documents arrived, but BW even suspends the account until the verification is done.

Sometimes they are slow with odds changes, and sometimes they offer value oddses...

rufcut
    rufcut's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got the payouts today and CS were very nice about it, even though I had got a bit shirty about the reversal yesterday. So overall I would go back if they would have me.
    Have to agree with lmaofish that the lines can change without warning from clicking on the odds to the betslip - I got caught out by that, but to be fair I've known other books do that and you just have to be vigilant.
    It would be good if they would introduce phone CS.
    Thank you for the support here at SBR.

wailoktam
    wailoktam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I am writing to confirm that I receive my payment just a day after the bet is settled. Customer service is quick to respond. I can believe Betway might not been great in the past but why don't we give it a chance? I note that complaint about it has not been filed for quite a while. Maybe SBR should consider upgrading to reward it.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by wailoktam View Post
    I am writing to confirm that I receive my payment just a day after the bet is settled. Customer service is quick to respond. I can believe Betway might not been great in the past but why don't we give it a chance? I note that complaint about it has not been filed for quite a while. Maybe SBR should consider upgrading to reward it.
    When they pay the people they robbed, I think we'll take a closer look at them.

First 12