Moonrayker
    Moonrayker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betway - Nothing to complain about !!

I don't have any idea who is writing all this crap about betway.

Their bonus offers are very good and I haven't seen so many giving bookies yet.

The customer service is not the fastest but if you write them you get a polite answer within a suitable time.

You want to see proof that Iam not actually working for them and Iam writing the truth..? You shall have it..

I read this SBR Rating here and therefor wanted to close my account with them...
    The service answered quickly and explained the closure of accounts with users breaking their rules..
    I wanted to see whether or not betway says the truth and sticks to their promises so I deposited 50 EUR,
    out of nothing betway gave me to show respect for my deposit a 50 EUR freebet.. I won my bets and advised a Moneybookers withdrawal..

after 2working days betways withdrawal arrived with a big thank you mail from them and a promise that future quality and good service will definitely be provided.. Heres a proof that the MB-withdrawal arrived today without problems..

I'm staying with betway because their Bonuses are great and their withdrawals are fast as always!!

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Welcome to the forum Moonrayker. One thing to be cautious for is Betway treating you differently because they are aware that you post in our forum.
    If you read the Betway reports and the feedback from other players here you are informed and I wish you luck. Keep the feedback coming.
    Last edited by Bill Dozer; 07-29-08 at 03:39 PM. Reason: added link

Moonrayker

One thing to be cautious for is Betway treating you differently because they are aware that you post in our forum.

NOT TRUE,

theres no chance that they would have known about the fact be signing into this forum and posting a positive for Betway.

A rating within B Range for betway would be absolutely suitable.

And no, Iam still not working for them or with them.. But Iam working against wrong facts!

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Did you mention SBR's ratings to them when you initially called to close your account?

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52069

Well, as i stated in another thread I have recieved a total of approximately 4200$ from Betway these last 7 days. And they do not know that I write on this forum.

Moonrayker

No I didnt mention SBR!

And Thank you PARETO.. THERE'S THE PROOF.. BETWAY IS NOT F, OR D OR C, Betway is a straight B or even an A..

I want to hear more from other users! This is not just a complaint and warn Forum. If SBR Ratings are wrong they need to be upgraded also!

Moonrayker

Willie Bee

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrayker View Post
    No I didnt mention SBR!
    Ok, my bad, just thought the way you said you called them AFTER you read the stuff here, that maybe you'd mentioned that when first trying to close your account. How did you approach the subject to which they "answered quickly and explained the closure of accounts with users breaking their rules?"

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13586

I want to hear more from other users!
    Just punch in "Betway" under the Search option and you'll see plenty of feedback concerning other users.....

Usually under the headings of:

*Betway confiscates player's winnings....
    *Betway slow-paying players.....
    *Betway stealing deposits.....
    *Problem payout with Betway.....

Things like that. Actually, there's a virtual mountain of player's experiences.....

Moonrayker

I'm from Germany by the way..

I just asked to close my account because I'm reading to much of not sensemaking account closures and money taking in my homeforum. I'm actually afraid if it comes to my money.

They answered they were Sorry to hear me getting influenced by others if the service they always gave me (which is true) was great.

Theyre explaining their closures and bonusmoney withdrawing-declining with the reason of misuse and syndicate-bulding.
    They promised me it wouldn't happen to honest customers like me.. I wanted it to be proofed.. I was positively surprised by a freebet.. I got my money straight to moneybookers..

Moonrayker
    Last edited by Moonrayker; 07-29-08 at 01:07 PM.

Willie Bee

Ok, well most CS agents I know would've asked where you were reading all of this info, but if this one didn't, so be it. Glad to hear your money's been safe with them, just know that hasn't been the case for everyone.

Moonrayker

Hey for real, you can't weigh such a big descision on 2 users who did whatever was not allowed to to receive a bonus and withdrew straight away..
    If here's no proof coming that money was obviously taken away a booki-destroying Rating should not be given! You're losing seriousness!
    I will call for other users in another forum if they received withdrawals lately..

Greetz

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Hey for real, you can't weigh such a big descision on 2 users who did whatever was not allowed to to receive a bonus and withdrew straight away..

They stole people's deposits. That's enough to F them.

I stopped using them, anyway.

Trinidad
    Trinidad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

I also am going to stop using them for now even though I have had nothing but positive experiences with them. Hopefully this will all be worked out soon and I can have the confidence to go back and play there again.

Moonrayker

Hey Trinidad,

You have your own experience, which is good. Iam convinced that this bad rating here does NOT reflect the true situation, Betway is a solid B !

Unless somebody proofs all the way through that funds were taken away...

Moonrayker

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unless somebody proofs all the way through that funds were taken away...
    Mr.Justin just did here sir.

tomcowley
    tomcowley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6786

Another crapbook shill???????????? No f'ing way. If Betway wants to get a decent rating back, then maybe they should pay all the players whose money, including DEPOSITS (not bonuses. Not even winnings. DEPOSITS) were stolen . Oh, and explain how anything mentioned in a complaint here was actually bonus abuse. Good luck, and good riddance.

EBK
    EBK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Regarding the last complain versus Betway

According to Moneybookers, the email address you specified for your withdrawal (**********@hotmail.com) has not been registered with us.
    Players must remember that 99% of Books request to you to use as primary MB email address the SAME email used during books registration.

So if you request a withdrawal to a different MB emai ladress it's NORMAL that you will not get paid.

I've made this mistake with StanJames and in less than 24 hours from my withdrawal request a local SJ operator call me at home to request information regarding my withdrawal.

Moonrayker

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Mr.Justin just did here sir.
    Bullshit

No more comments from me..

This bookie is still a B

armand1
    armand1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wait now 36 hours and betway does not repl my emails
    Send yesterday morning 10 emails to german and english support.
    I have login problems

bigboydan

Thats never good sign sir. Might I ask for a few more details of your situation in order to try and assist you

armand1
    armand1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry my English is not good

I place 20 euro sunday to Brasil vs Chile to win Brasil.

Then 2 hours later i wanted to login my accout, but i can not login ,
    I do not know why??

Then i request new password but , i become email/link with errors and more .

I send 8 - 10 emails to german and english support nothing reply my emails, but next day after 36-38 hours one guy reply my email and say " now we have open your account"

Thanks but no again for me , whats this 36-38 hours later reply my email

Other sports books have livechat and telefon support or reply emails in 10-20 minutes but betway wait 1 1/2 days

One guy from betway call me with telefon and say. sorry "nothing work here yesterday/monday"

One man work for germany support ??

I hope I could help them with my bad English

juzgotlucky
    juzgotlucky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sir armand1, this is a very bad staory you have there. Did you ask the m the reason why you cannot login to your account anymore or did they ever told you that they are having problem with the site? Good customer service should be answer fast and give you the complete details as soon as possible. I hope you work things out with them. Please update us...

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I've actually had a similar complaint. A player's account at Betway mysteriously stops working, and customer service can't seem to help him. The player's account was eventually fixed, but it took too long.

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Hello, everyone,

Betway is the bookmaker who does not deserve even F rating. I am waiting for a withdrawal to Moneybookers from a week. I respect them and that's why will wait few more days before starting my complaint against them. Till now I have been always polite and cooperative but their delay with the payout is not the same. Now I regret that I deposited there, maybe I will be forced even to regret that I won there.

bigboydan

Betway (SBR Rated D-) is deserving of their rating based on their history. If you are in need of some assistance please feel free to fill out a complaint form and one of us will inquire to them on your behalf.

simmmy
    simmmy's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are paying out to Moneybookers , i received £100+ today after a request last night.

APK
    APK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've just asked for a withdrawal to moneybookers, I'll keep you updated.

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Okey, I just received my withdrawal from Betway. I am glad but at the same time disappointed about this delay. Let them have their business but I am not going to use them in the future. When you have more than 100 players (bookmakers) on the market they have somehow to compete with each other. They should satisfy our needs and our needs are not much. I can point BlueSquare as an positive example - they send each payout at the same minute when you request it. That's the way if you want to satisfy your customers.

APK

Quote Originally Posted by APK View Post

I've just asked for a withdrawal to moneybookers, I'll keep you updated.
    Money came in today, within a business day as promised.

rufcut
    rufcut's Avatar Become A Pro!

I asked for a moneybookers withdrawal from Betway last Friday.
    It's still not arrived despite some polite email prompting.
    I requested the remainder of my balance last night owing to the slow payment still not paid.
    There is no bonus involved and no dispute over the settlement of any of the bets; it's pure slow payment.

How long should I reasonably be prepared to wait please?
    And if the no-show of funds persists, what should I do?

APK

Strange, I asked for a payout to moneybookers two days ago and it arrived yesterday.

rufcut

Thank you APK, that was reassuring until I just checked my account at Betway and find they have reversed the withdrawal that they said they had finalized on 26th January and would pay out within two days. No reason given.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16709

OP sounds like a shill for Betway. How could anyone justify a B rating for this scam book.

rufcut

I can't find a phone number on the Betway site so I tried the one I found for them at SBR: 00350 72198, but it doesn't get me through.
    If anyone has a number for them it would be welcome.

rufcut

OK, I had an email explanation.
    They say the problem is because I requested a payout to an obsolte moneybookers email address (one that I have not used for about a year.)
    This is not true, I deposited from and requested payout to my current moneybookers email, but I am willing to believe it could have been a technical problem related to their system not handling an updated moneybookers email.
    Time will tell.

12 Last