I placed a bet with Shilbet on Sunday for Atletico ** to beat Santos which they did 3-2. I had a stake of $62.40 on this. However I am rather concerned now because Shilbet settle this bet as 3-3 which would have been a draw and so I would have lost. I have e-mailed them several times requesting that they correct this but have had no reply as yet over 48 hours later. This is not the first time they have made and error and I have only had the account about 2 weeks. As I said I am now getting rather concerned about getting the money owed to me which is $312 and am wondering if they can be trusted and what I can do. I have rather a large pot in this account and feel that it may be best to withdraw everything and run.
I placed this complaint with SBR then tried to withdraw some of my cash from Shilbet which is over $1726. They rejected my request and have today banned me and suspended my account. I have contacted IBAS as Shilbet say they abide by any decisions that they make but IBAS tell me Shilbet is not registered with them. I think that the comment from Shilbet then must count as deception. IBAS say that they will address this.
Can anyone please advise me what to do next as this money is a great deal to me and I would like to get it from my account very quickly now as I am not happy with the way that they have treated me and feel that I have been conned. A punter needs to be able to trust his bookmaker and I dont feel that there is any here. If they had only managed to settle bets properly I would have been quite happy to carry on betting with them but now have advised friends not to go anywhere near and therefore they will lose more business than the money that they owe me.
Please help if anyone can?
Mark