Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty1989 View Post
    It takes away my ability to get a higher balance and bigger bonus, but it also offers insurance against MLB or NBA scrapping their restart because of spikes in Covid rates.
    I just got the same thing with Sportsbetting but no email from BetOnline. Im going to pass because I hope to accrue a bigger balance by the time MLB/NBA comes back.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7072

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    I just got the same thing with Sportsbetting but no email from BetOnline. Im going to pass because I hope to accrue a bigger balance by the time MLB/NBA comes back.
    Just received the email from BOL. Says my balance booster is $429 and I can claim half now and half when MLB/NBA starts. No reason not to claim half as my current balance is at zero.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

I haven't received it for BOL, SB, or LV. I hope they're only offering this to select accounts and that I'm still opted in.

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    Just received the email from BOL. Says my balance booster is $429 and I can claim half now and half when MLB/NBA starts. No reason not to claim half as my current balance is at zero.
    But it also says they are giving a 50% reload bonus. I'm not going to take the 10% cash now and hope sports returns and I can get my balance on both to $10k+ for a bigger cash balance boost by the time I clear my rollover on the 50% reload.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

I also got the email today from BOL stating they owe me $1800. My balance has dropped a little since so I think I'll opt in now and complete the RO on the first half of the bonus. I also opted in for Low Vig but didn't get anything from them yet.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

But it also says they are giving a 50% reload bonus. I'm not going to take the 10% cash now and hope sports returns and I can get my balance on both to $10k+ for a bigger cash balance boost by the time I clear my rollover on the 50% reload.
    Crush, do you really send these places like say $1000 and then they give you a 50% $500 bonus and then you try to wager 10X that amount or FIFTEEN THOUSAND dollars before you can even touch your money? I personally think it is the biggest gimmick on earth. Every time you do that your money was literally dead and ALL THEIRS as soon as you sent it in, unless you were able to make $15 grand worth of wagers before you lost it!

I need some tips! LOL How the hell do you bet fifteen grand worth of bets before losing it all when you only start with fifteen hundred? I don't think I could accomplish that if I tried it ten times! I think I'd lose the $1500 every time before I made $15,000 worth of bets. What do you do? Just bet it all 5 times and hope you go 5-0?
    Or do you try make 150 $100 bets without ever losing enough to go to zero first?

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Crush, do you really send these places like say $1000 and then they give you a 50% $500 bonus and then you try to wager 10X that amount or FIFTEEN THOUSAND dollars before you can even touch your money? I personally think it is the biggest gimmick on earth. Every time you do that your money was literally dead and ALL THEIRS as soon as you sent it in, unless you were able to make $15 grand worth of wagers before you lost it!

I need some tips! LOL How the hell do you bet fifteen grand worth of bets before losing it all when you only start with fifteen hundred? I don't think I could accomplish that if I tried it ten times! I think I'd lose the $1500 every time before I made $15,000 worth of bets. What do you do? Just bet it all 5 times and hope you go 5-0?
    Or do you try make 150 $100 bets without ever losing enough to go to zero first?
    If I deposit $1,000 and get $500 in free play I put it all in play on the first bet Joe. That's how you rollover quickly. I probably place 2-3 bets a day max. I usually will clear rollover in 1 week or maybe 2 weeks tops.

JoeCool20

If I deposit $1,000 and get $500 in free play I put it all in play on the first bet Joe. That's how you rollover quickly. I probably place 2-3 bets a day max. I usually will clear rollover in 1 week or maybe 2 weeks tops.
    OK thanks Crush. Even if you "bet it all" right away and win, you still have "dead money" that you can't withdraw

until you bet over THIRTEEN THOUSAND more dollars! WHEW! I just don't like the gimmick of it. I bet you'd agree

that probably 90% of the people who take huge rollover bonuses have instantly made their money DEAD.

As soon as they sent it in, it was immediately dead and gone.

Because they will never reach the ridiculous rollover before losing the deposit.

Crusherrr

OK thanks Crush. Even if you "bet it all" right away and win, you still have "dead money" that you can't withdraw

until you bet over THIRTEEN THOUSAND more dollars! WHEW! I just don't like the gimmick of it. I bet you'd agree

that probably 90% of the people who take huge rollover bonuses have instantly made their money DEAD.

Because they will never reach the ridiculous rollover before losing the deposit.
    The issue Joe is that people will deposit $1000 for a $500 bonus and then place $10 bets. Of course it will take forever doing it that way.

If you are going to place $10 bets then deposit $50 and take a $25 bonus. Then if you lose you can take another bonus. If you win then you will clear rollover quickly.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

There’s a lot of ways to make these bonuses work for you. If you’re gonna gamble consistently throughout a season then taking bonuses is a must! It’s like free money. Don’t listen to some of these guys on here that tell u any different. Just make sure you play at reputable places. Check the ratings here at sbr. Also, make sure u read all the rules when taking these bonuses- so important.

DontTailMe

Yeah it’s ridiculous to call it dead money. I’ve never had a problem meeting a rollover I accepted. It’s all about patience and sticking to your normal winning strategy.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    There’s a lot of ways to make these bonuses work for you. If you’re gonna gamble consistently throughout a season then taking bonuses is a must! It’s like free money. Don’t listen to some of these guys on here that tell u any different. Just make sure you play at reputable places. Check the ratings here at sbr. Also, make sure u read all the rules when taking these bonuses- so important.
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Yeah it’s ridiculous to call it dead money. I’ve never had a problem meeting a rollover I accepted. It’s all about patience and sticking to your normal winning strategy.
    LOL Learn to comprehend. EVERY person who takes a bonus, their money is dead unless/until they meet the rollover.

Like I said, I bet over 90% of the people who take a bonus don't meet the rollover and lose their deposit while trying!

But yeah all you have to do is win! LOL It is ridiculous to think that somebody will actually LOSE before they meet a

giant rollover! And then you tell the biggest lie on earth and say that you have ALWAYS met your rollovers and you have

NEVER lost your deposit before you met a rollover requirement! OMG LOL You're the greatest gambler on earth!

Hey, for your next act, why not lie and say you bought a million shares of apple stock at it's all time low. LOL

Then you are the greatest gambler on earth AND you are a go-zillion-airre!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-02-20 at 03:50 AM.

JoeCool20

The issue Joe is that people will deposit $1000 for a $500 bonus and then place $10 bets. Of course it will take forever doing it that way.

If you are going to place $10 bets then deposit $50 and take a $25 bonus. Then if you lose you can take another bonus. If you win then you will clear rollover quickly.
    Thanks again Crush. To each his own I guess! Hell it would be easy and simple to clear a damn 20 or even a 50 times

rollover if you just win and don't lose! LOL I don't seem to ever be able to do that! I couldn't stand winning a few bets

and then knowing my wins meant NOTHING because my money is dead and un-withdrawable until I have to make

thousands of dollars worth of more bets without losing all the money while I'm trying it! UGH!

I'll just tell you what I always tell them: "I would LOVE to think I could gamble FIFTEEN THOUSAND dollars worth of bets

off a starting bankroll of only $1500 before my balance ever went to zero! But I'd be a fool to think I could do it."

Then we both laugh and they say: "I know. But you'd be surprised at how many people take bonuses and try to do it!"

Then I say: "I wouldn't be surprised at how many people FAIL to meet the rollover! Most all of them fail at it!"
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-02-20 at 04:17 AM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Thanks again. Hell it would be easy and simple to clear a damn 20 or 50 times rollover if you just win and don't lose! LOL

I don't seem to ever be able to do that!

I'll just tell you what I always tell them: "I would LOVE to think I could gamble FIFTEEN THOUSAND dollars worth of bets

off a starting bankroll of only $1500 before my balance ever went to zero! But I'd be a fool to think I could do it."

Then we both laugh and they say: "I know."
    I will wait until you're done editing this mess before I waste any time reading it.

I'll give you a few hours and unlimited edits for you to iron out the wrinkles. I know how you roll.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I will wait until you're done editing this mess before I waste any time reading it.

I'll give you a few hours and unlimited edits for you to iron out the wrinkles. I know how you roll.

Thanks man! Just a friendly tip, don't make a fool of yourself hacking on someone for using the edit feature!
    Because you JUST used the edit feature YOURSELF on one of your OWN posts YESTERDAY!! LOL
    It is part of the SBR posting experience!
    Just like emojis, and different fonts, and bold letters, and lots of others cool stuff!

There are all kinds of things on here at your disposal. But don't use the edit feature yourself one day and then hack on somebody else for using it the next day! That's dumb & hypocritical. You can do much better than that!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-02-20 at 04:42 AM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

^^^^ Just look at this dummy doing more of what he does best, editing his pile of slop!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    ^^^^ Just look at this dummy doing more of what he does best, editing his pile of slop!
    LOL Damn Ed I'm going to play golf kid! But I'll give you one more reply since nobody else on here even pays you

any attention! You aren't even a pro dude! Why are you even here? To mouth run like a chlid? We pros are here to make

money dude! Not for childish name calling! This dumb shit by you is like 4th grade nanna nanna boo boo type shit! LOL

So tell me, are you talking about YOURSELF and calling YOURSELF names for when you used the edit feature

yourself yesterday? Or are you being a dumb hypocrite and talking about me using it?

DontTailMe

LOL Learn to comprehend. EVERY person who takes a bonus, their money is dead unless/until they meet the rollover.

Like I said, I bet over 90% of the people who take a bonus don't meet the rollover and lose their deposit while trying!

But yeah all you have to do is win! LOL It is ridiculous to think that somebody will actually LOSE before they meet a

giant rollover! And then you tell the biggest lie on earth and say that you have ALWAYS met your rollovers and you have

NEVER lost your deposit before you met a rollover requirement! OMG LOL You're the greatest gambler on earth!

Hey, for your next act, why not lie and say you bought a million shares of apple stock at it's all time low. LOL

Okay, your definition of dead money is weird. You can still play with it. And you can eventually withdraw it. I don't see the issue. If you MUST withdraw it quickly to pay rent or something, then sure, don't accept the bonus. But people like me who can afford to exercise just a little patience...it's stupid not to take the free money.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 07-02-20 at 03:39 PM.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

SMH- Don't want free money cause it's-so called "dead money" = Loser mentality.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I also got the email today from BOL stating they owe me $1800. My balance has dropped a little since so I think I'll opt in now and complete the RO on the first half of the bonus. I also opted in for Low Vig but didn't get anything from them yet.
    Keep us posted how it goes/works for you.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Keep us posted how it goes/works for you.
    First half of my bonus was just credited to my account. Thank you BOL

482400896 Friday, July 3, 2020 Balance Boost Credit ... $899.00

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

wow, lucky you. How did that happen with no major sports opening yet?

Crusherrr

Did everyone that "opted in" get the email for 10% now and 10% later? I got it from both Sportsbetting and BetOnline but one of my friends didn't get the email even though he claims he opted in.

DISTROYA

Just chatted...they said deadline to opt in (10% now 10% later) was midnight last night....told them I never received the offer to know about it, so I guess they decide who to send that nice offer. I'm not on that list, never got anything except the regular 20%, which I pray the dont fcuk up. Just have to wait till, hopefully MLB start July 23rd because I dont think NBA or NFL make it this year to the openings....is it only me or this is the slowest moving summer in our lives? And now MLB players popping off about concerns and they dont wanna play. I could care less if backup scrubs play right now JUST START A FCUKING MAJOR LEAGUE.
    This isnt fair to those that were only given 20% option and not offered 10/10; what if NO league starts? the 10% given now is a major advantage.

DontTailMe

Did everyone that "opted in" get the email for 10% now and 10% later? I got it from both Sportsbetting and BetOnline but one of my friends didn't get the email even though he claims he opted in.
    It wasn't sent to everyone. My guess is they looked at people who had pending future which were likely to hit and made this offer to those accounts. This saves them money in those cases. That, of course, is just a guess, but it aligns with which accounts of mine and my friends did / did not receive the offer (only accounts with promise to grow their balance more before MLB starts got the offer).
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 07-06-20 at 06:48 PM.

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

I was offered this (half payout now) and opted in. Said it would be paid out within 72 hrs, but wasn't. I asked on live chat and they said I would get this in the first days of this week. I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but that's the situation for me so far. Will post here when I have updates.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7072

Paid me the 50% within 24 hours

DISTROYA

Nice. They sent me an email after I inquired and they said didn't I receive an email I said no I didn't receive anything and Im waiting to hear back. Was honestly really surprised they even replied the same day.

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9908

I opted in a long time ago, and haven't received anything.

masachi
    masachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

I opted some days ago, and received in 24 hours.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

i opted in while ago, havent received anything lately

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

What’s the deal / terms heritage is offering ?

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    i opted in while ago, havent received anything lately
    Me too

DoctorStrong
    DoctorStrong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

Ty betonline

BetBothSides
    BetBothSides's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4740

Anyone knows what happens if you have an existing rollover from a freeplay, do they just stack the rollover from the 20% (or 10%) boost on top of that?

For the people that got the first 10% already was the rollover what they expected it to be?

First ... 3456789 ... Last