JayMoney24_7
    JayMoney24_7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1266

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    5dimes is a great book. Never had a single issue with them. I bet a lot of live lines and they are always first post the lines at commercial breaks. Tony just doesn't like cheats

A+ book
    I understand the "doesn't like cheats" part. I never had a problem before either. It was my favorite book so far. No one has a problem, until you have a problem. I'm not a cheat. I'm not a thief. I'm a bettor who saw a bet I liked, somewhat in chase mode, and went in $400 on it. Whether I lost or won it was a risk I was willing to accept. I have wagered $1000 at a time, $3800 at a time, $500 at a time, $800 at a time, all throughout my account history. Where was the outrage then. You know what? F it. I will copy and paste the conversations if I can and just delete the password and my last name. Give me 2 minutes. I have one in pdf and the other as a word document since I couldn't get a pdf since Tony closed out the chat.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

capone's the guy playing under his wife's name and cried to all when the book wasn't going to pay him....lol..he stole and unfortunately got paid.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Even if the guy did knowingly past post there is no way for them to prove it. Taking his entire deposit without conclusive proof isn't right.

I'm eager to see how this plays out as well as the official explanation why if it doesn't favor the player.

bostonboss

ive past posted before in baseball and basketball games unknowingly at work....though only maybe 5 min to 10 minutes past start of the game....ive won some lost some...nobody ever threatened me...I think once my bet was canceled and that's ok....

JayMoney24_7

5d Chat attachments:

Attachment 1. First conversation. Tony 5D closes my account.pdf

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

forgot to edit your info

JayMoney24_7

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Gary'
    Gary: ‪Greetings, this is Gary from the New Accounts Department. How may I assist you?
    5D2076284: Hi Gary. I need to speak to Tony please.
    Gary: Can you please confirm your account number and password?
    5D2076284: 5D2076284
    5D2076284: **********
    Gary: ‪Thank you, let me transfer you.
    Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Tony'.
    You are not currently in a chat session.
    You are now chatting with 'Tony'
    Tony: ‪something more to add?
    5D2076284: Tony I want to know when I can expect my refund.
    Tony: ‪never
    Tony: ‪anything else?
    5D2076284: So you are going to steal the funds I deposited yesterday.
    Tony: ‪steal, you're the expert there
    Tony: ‪i'm just following protocol
    5D2076284: I don't steal. I make bets.
    5D2076284: If stealing is winning, then I'm 50% on that.
    Tony: ‪what time did the fight start?
    5D2076284: 10:45est
    Tony: ‪try again
    5D2076284: I have the ticket to prove it
    Tony: ‪but what time did the fight start?
    5D2076284: 10:45pm is all I know. I didn't watch the event
    Tony: ‪nope, try again
    Tony: ‪what time did the fight start?
    5D2076284: What time did the fight start? you tell me since you watched it.
    Tony: ‪i didn't watch it
    Tony: ‪no one watched it on TV
    5D2076284: Ok then you saw what time it happened. I go by what is on your board. I don't have time to double check each event.
    Tony: ‪no, we never saw it
    5D2076284: Well then why was it posted on your board for 10:45pm?
    Tony: ‪when were you given the right to ask questions?
    5D2076284: I made the Curtis stevens bet as well and that one was accepted. It was also listed with a 10:45pm start time. That one was graded, the Bundrage fight wasn't. Do you guys pick and choose which ones you honor?
    5D2076284: I don't need a right. I'm a living breathing human just like you.
    Tony: ‪what time do you think the fight started?
    5D2076284: I wouldn't know as my sports information is limited to your board and espn the app on my phone.
    5D2076284: espn did not list the fight.
    Tony: ‪you didn't answer the question
    5D2076284: I think the fight started at either 10:45pm or shortly thereafter.
    Tony: ‪wrong
    Tony: ‪try again
    5D2076284: I haven't ran into a line on your board that would let a bet go through that was not valid.
    Tony: ‫so what time do you think it started?
    5D2076284: This one went through. I thought I had made it in time before the event had started.
    5D2076284: 10:45pm est
    Tony: ‫nope
    Tony: ‪for someone so sure of everything, maybe you should quit your bitching and do some detective work nancy drew
    5D2076284: Tony I'm being honest. I don't know how many scummy individuals you deal with a day, but I'm not one of them.
    Tony: ‪yes you are
    5D2076284: Ok I will google it. Give me a moment...
    Tony: ‪you're my #1 scumbag today
    Tony: ‪i've dealt with 50 of them today
    Tony: ‪49 of them eventually figured out that their bullshit wasn't going to work
    Tony: ‪you're that special percentile
    5D2076284: Lol then you must have a great job because I'm the furthest thing from scum or scam. I'm a man that honors my word and treats everything with integrity. If there was a technical mistake due to your companies negligence to remove a line that is not my fault. I bet without looking up start times. If I'm not in front of a tv I don't know if a bet is valid or not
    Tony: ‪you have no integrity
    Tony: ‪if you thought you did, let me help you out with that
    Tony: ‪mommy and daddy raised a scumbag
    Tony: ‪been a loser your entire life
    Tony: ‪saw a chance to be a winner once, and you took that shot
    Tony: ‪stealing doesn't make you a winner
    5D2076284: Lol.. you obviously haven't looked over my account history. I had almost $11,000 in my 5dimes account at one time. Did I CHEAT then too? This is ridiculous and laughable. I win some and I lose some just like anyone else.
    Tony: ‪you pissed it all away
    Tony: ‪typical loser
    Tony: ‪find out a fight started before TV coverage
    Tony: ‪and was done before TV coverage
    5D2076284: Yea you're right. I should have cashed out.
    Tony: ‪your "friend" probably told you about it
    Tony: ‪so we'll blame the imaginary friend you never got rid of as a child
    Tony: ‪he puts thoughts into your ears...
    5D2076284: No my friends don't gamble. They actually get mad at me because I do.
    Tony: ‪"I'm a winner"
    Tony: ‪"i'm a good person"
    Tony: ‪"bet on this fight, it ended before 10pm"
    Tony: ‪"steal back all the money you lost, you deserve it"
    Tony: ‪you should say no to the voices
    Tony: ‪a lot of people have been locked up for listening to the voices
    5D2076284: So I just googled the fight and all I keep getting is live stream results. Only time I saw that could be associated with the time is 9pm est. Couldn't tell whether that was the start time or not.
    Tony: ‪i know you're above listening to the voices in your head
    Tony: ‪you had the result
    Tony: ‪so what time do you think it started?
    5D2076284: I'm not crazy Tony. I am a sane individual.
    Tony: ‪you're a loon
    Tony: ‪think you can try to steal from me and get away with it
    Tony: ‪that is crazy
    5D2076284: I wish I had googled this fight before placing my wager. That way I wouldn't be going through this.
    5D2076284: I didn't steal from you. I made a logical bet based on Bundrages previous performances. I didn't even think to question the time posted on 5D as I have never had that problem before.
    Tony: ‪"i wish i had not tried to steal from tony"
    Tony: ‪listen to those voices in your head
    Tony: ‪they're telling you "stop lying to him, he knows"
    Tony: ‪is the retarded part of your brain speaking to me now?
    Tony: ‪let me talk to the smart-part
    5D2076284: I never tried to steal from Tony. I made a bet. The bet was listed on your site. Not everyone is skeptical of every line listed on your site.
    Tony: ‪its not a bet when you know the result
    Tony: ‪its called theft
    Tony: ‪i even have rules for people like you on the website
    5D2076284: I didn't know the result.
    Tony: ‪as you're too stupid to understand what theft is
    Tony: ‪no, you're a $10 bettor
    5D2076284: I'm not stupid. I'm actually well educated.
    Tony: ‪all of a sudden you've got a nickel on a fight that is finished
    Tony: ‪to me, that is stupid
    5D2076284: Wrong! Try again. $1000 per bet at times.
    Tony: ‪and i'm calling you "stupid"
    5D2076284: $500 at times.
    5D2076284: $300 at times.
    Tony: ‪just because someone held your hand reading books for 15 years doesn't make you smart
    Tony: ‪it just means you have the capacity to read
    Tony: ‪oh, so that makes it ok
    Tony: ‪you are so much smarter than me
    5D2076284: Clearly you haven't looked over my account history. I made these type of bets all throughout my account history.
    Tony: ‪so now everything is laid out on the table
    Tony: ‪oh, so you past post all the time
    Tony: ‪you're not a thievery virgin
    Tony: ‪does this all the time
    Tony: ‪piece of shit
    Tony: ‪so you'll give me your decision tomorrow
    5D2076284: Past post no. I didn't past post as you say consciously if it indeed happened. I got a call correct. If it was past the posting time then cancel it. It is not my fault that your site has a fight listed for 10:45pm and you are mad because it happened earlier than that. You took 4 wagers at varying prices on the same bet for $100 each. Why is your staff not to blame?
    Tony: ‪here are the options....
    Tony: ‪oh, drop the blame on the staff
    Tony: ‪you want to know your options or not?
    5D2076284: Go ahead with your version of my options.
    Tony: ‪penetrate off then
    Tony: ‪we're done here
    5D2076284: NO I want to know what you are offering as options. Don't tell me you took that as an insult.
    5D2076284: Tony I want to know what options you are offering. How do you take offense to something so simple as someone implying that they want to hear the options YOU are offering them.
    Tony: ‪i don't like you
    Tony: ‪i don't like your lies
    Tony: ‪i don't like how you type
    Tony: ‪i like nothing about you
    Tony: ‪so i'm not even going to give you options
    5D2076284: I don't have a problem with you. This is business and nothing is personal. I made a bet on a betting site. Something went wrong. Now the owner of that site wants me to confess to something that never happened. That is what I don't like.
    Tony: ‪does it sound like I care "what you don't like"?
    5D2076284: I don't lie. I don't cheat.
    Tony: ‪false
    Tony: ‪false
    Tony: ‪you're a loser
    Tony: ‪and you will always be a loser
    5D2076284: That is exactly the problem. You don't care about your customers.
    Tony: ‪and even knowing that
    Tony: ‪i won't tolerate your lies
    Tony: ‪i'm tossing out someone who will be a loser the rest of his life
    Tony: ‪as i know you're lying to me
    Tony: ‪you can't even get lying right, that is how pathetic you are
    5D2076284: I'm a winner. The loser is the angry guy on the side of this keyboard who hates his job so much he has to treat everyone how he feels inside.
    5D2076284: I can't get lying right because I don't lie. I made an honest bet. My conscious is clear.
    Tony: ‪good, my conscious is clear as well
    Tony: ‪glad we're both happy
    5D2076284: You automatically assume the worst of everyone you talk with because of the industry you are in and your own personal experiences. This is my first time ever having a problem on this site and I'm automatically a thief.
    5D2076284: I'm not happy until I get my money back or my ability to place wagers back. You can't steal money. That's not the way the world works.
    Tony: ‪so i get to be happy, and you get to be un-happy, i like that plan as well
    5D2076284: Tony be fair is all I'm asking. I don't want any problems with your book. Please lets come to a sensible resolution. This is crazy how somehow I'm a crook in all this. I made a bet.
    Tony: ‪how much did you try to steal
    Tony: ‪give me the amount
    5D2076284: I know you are a busy guy and don't want to take anymore of your time. I just want us to come to a resolution.
    5D2076284: I didn't steal anything from you.
    Tony: ‪how much did you try to gain from betting on a wagering selection where the result was available on the internet from a number of information resources?
    5D2076284: I placed a few wagers that had a total payout of $1,524.64 if they were graded wins. I have yet to see any amount in my account and as it stands you are holding on to $1000 I deposited yesterday.
    5D2076284: I placed $400 at risk to make $1524.64
    Tony: ‪so you stood to gain $1524.64 on a risk amount of $0
    Tony: ‪at least you thought it was a risk amount of $0
    5D2076284: I didn't have resources telling me who won the fight or not as I believed to be a live event at the time of the wager.
    Tony: ‪then we're done here
    5D2076284: *it
    5D2076284: I need my money back if you're not going to honor my wagers. At the very least the sensible thing would be to cancel the bets. No you would rather steal from a customer who has owned up to every loss and win on his account. One bad line by your book listed for the wrong time and all and you blame the customer. Automatically that makes him know all the results on the books. Yea right. Even your staff wasn't aware that the fight had happened. They get the pass on responsibility, but I'm automatically a thief. 5dimes is the thieves. Set a line and then blame you for taking it. What type of shit is that??
    Tony: ‪god has spoken
    Tony: ‪we're done
    5D2076284: Sorry to burst your bubble but you are not god.
    5D2076284: There are laws that put crooks like you behind bars.
    Tony: ‪damn, thanks
    5D2076284: Stealing from people. That is pathetic. A book that can't own up to a loss. That is sad.
    Tony: ‪why are you still here?
    5D2076284: Because you are in possession of my MONEY!!
    Tony: ‪tell you what, you keep talking, and i'll stop responding
    5D2076284: Send me my funds and we can be done here.
    5D2076284: The beautiful part of all of this is that if you do scam me out of this petty change of $1,000, I'll make sure I get all of the $15,000 I have invested in your site. My ************ are american and we don't let crime fly.
    Tony: ‪i have no problem with you doing whatever it is you feel you need to do
    Tony: ‪and then i'll do what i need to do
    5D2076284: I am also spanish and if I need to contact authorities in Costa Rica I will do that too. I will take a flight to Costa Rica if need be, but what you won't do is get away with theft.
    Tony: ‪get your boys ready
    Chat session has been terminated by the site operator. Feel free to chat back should you have any further questions or concerns.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 01-29-14 at 05:16 PM. Reason: removed password

JayMoney24_7

The word document wouldn't upload for some reason, so I just copy and pasted it. Password and all.

JayMoney24_7

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    forgot to edit your info
    I know. At this point I don't even care. I don't want an account at 5D after this. I am mad I am wasting my day going through this. I had all the intention in the world to make money today on UFC and this happens. I just wanted everything to be up. I couldn't edit it.

YPS
    YPS's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy really thinks he is god.

A few years ago, i placed a WTA tennis wager.
    As i saw afterwards, the game had already started (about 3 minutes played)
    I asked them in a very friendly way to void the wager, because in my opinion late bets should be voided.
    They only laugh at me, telling me it was my decision to place the bet. Bet stands.
    No doubt - if the bet would have won, they would have voided it

Since this experience, i´m very carefull with this book
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

robmpink
    Update your status

One of his more entertaining chats. You didn't include it was almost a 3-1 dog.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Yea can't read the photo. But it's weird that if the fight already happened or started that the line would still be changing.

JayMoney24_7

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Yea can't read the photo. But it's weird that if the fight already happened or started that the line would still be changing.
    Exactly! I have never had a reason to second guess a wager. Every time a bet was borderline with the time, the wager never goes through. It always cites an error due to the "event has already started". After seeing the first one go through, it made me confident that the event hadn't started.

JayMoney24_7

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    One of his more entertaining chats. You didn't include it was almost a 3-1 dog.
    It wasn't a dog. It was predicting that the fight would go to decision. Bundrage is not a killer in the ring. He either beats you in the first round or he gasses and the fight drags out. I box myself. I feel like fighting sports are my strength. I felt good about the bet and didn't even know who the other guy was. The other guy is an unknown, and Bundrage got his fame from the show "The Contender". It was an easy pick imo. Now I have all this drama.

Kaabee

the problem is: it doesn't matter if you are innocent (i don't know you, you very well may be), you can never prove it. the combination of past posting/obscure wager/re-popping is almost never an accident. in the end though you'll get your money back and be banned.

Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

This has just as much to do with SBR's relationship with 5dimes as it does the OP.

Why does SBR think it's okay for numerous live chats to be posted that clearly show Tony making direct threats at people. Anywhere from sending his boys to collect, to threatening family members, to threatening to harm the actual customer, etc.

It just further proves that SBR isn't here for the people, money is the top priority, if it wasn't, there's no way 5dimes would continue to praise 5dimes and offer an A+ rating.

robmpink
    Update your status

can anyone who has an account there post this rule he speaks of?

JayMoney24_7

Added the wager slip as an attachment again to see if it goes through a little bigger

Kaabee

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    can anyone who has an account there post this rule he speaks of?
    this rule?

A bet made after an event begins based on occurrences that have developed while in-play, is considered a "past-post", and will be handled as blatant theft.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    this rule?

A bet made after an event begins based on occurrences that have developed while in-play, is considered a "past-post", and will be handled as blatant theft.

Geez, I think he needs to add what the results of "blatant theft" are. If someone honestly makes the mistake they are getting free rolled. If you chat with him and confess you tried to free roll him does he accept your apology, close the account and send you your deposit/balance? Prob not.

drthethird
    drthethird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 884

I'm very sorry for what appears to be a no win situation for you. I do not agree with how Tony handled this manner and I hope it ends in a reasonable solution for both you and 5dimes.

As for 5dimes being an A+ sportsbook, I would have to agree based on my personal experience. How can you not like this sportsbook? Easy to deposit, easy to cash out. This week I cashed out twice via ** and **, both times the funds were available the next day. Also, great betting options and easy to get a hold of not to mention that most of the time CS is kind.

In closing, I hope you get your deposit back and I hope Tony treats people better. And for anyone questioning 5dimes reputation or SBR's affiliation with the sportsbook, I personally am grateful for both.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1454

Im done playing at that place don't care how many options they have rather stick with Heritage or Dsi that's crazy he loses customers everyday and doesn't care what an idiot lmao we lose money to him and he cant talk to people in a reasonable manner smh.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    This has just as much to do with SBR's relationship with 5dimes as it does the OP.

Why does SBR think it's okay for numerous live chats to be posted that clearly show Tony making direct threats at people. Anywhere from sending his boys to collect, to threatening family members, to threatening to harm the actual customer, etc.

It just further proves that SBR isn't here for the people, money is the top priority, if it wasn't, there's no way 5dimes would continue to praise 5dimes and offer an A+ rating.
    Then leave. No one is forcing you to stay.

capone1899

Never heard of someone get accused of a past post that didn't end up being true

capone1899

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    capone's the guy playing under his wife's name and cried to all when the book wasn't going to pay him....lol..he stole and unfortunately got paid.
    Capone makes more in 4 months a year than you do in 12. Lol about that

JayMoney24_7

This must be one of Tony's ghost accounts. The name fits and all. Stop trolling you loser. Atleast give the impression that you are being impartial in your opinion.

JayMoney24_7

I bet you do. Stealing money and then blaming the person you robbed for theft must be very profitable. Since in your world everyone fits in a box, your box is scumbag and criminal.

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's very critical for a player to make sure he doesn't take a bet on an event that has already started becuase you will be freerolled at any and every book. If the bet loses it's glady accepted if the bet wins it's null and void. I make alot of bets last minute on nccaB games that i plan on watching and if they ever pulled that crap on me i'd give them hell becuase i'd know the bet was made before the tip off.

bostonboss

I net 250k a yr with my business....own a house I paid 800k for in Marblehead,ma on the ocean....I also own the land and building of my business...if you do better than that congrats....but again you have to gamble under your wife's name because you are a scammer and a bum....so keep dreaming pal.

JayMoney24_7

For the record, I don't blame SBR. I do hope that things like this have repercussions on this individual book in terms of rating because that is the only thing that talks to Tony, his bottom line. If anything I thank SBR for being a place that puts it out there, and tries to help resolve the situation. I'm still stunned at everything that has occurred. Now I'm going to go get something to eat. Been on the computer all day. What a f'n day!

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

What was the first chat?

If you had honestly made the mistake, I would certainly of been on my best behavior in the chat knowing what the results would be with speaking to Tony. Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Polish his Knob via chat...Knowing that the best thing that would happen to you would be to receive the 400 that you bet back and get booted. You should of posted on all the forums about this bet and asked if anyone else noticed it before entering a chat with Tony or after you found out why your account was frozen.

But if you made the bet at 10pm and the bet started at 9pm, then it's tough to side with you, with the fight over. IF it were the end of the 1st round and you made the bet, then it'd be easier to be on your side.

Good luck, I think you deserve the 400 you wagered and get shown the door. But max betting a +3XX line 3 times after the fight was over is tough to side with, especially if you normally don't bet 300 on +3XX dogs.

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52093

Very harsh words from Tony.

Tony needs to be completely sure that the poster knew the bet was past-posted, before labelling him a thief.

I would be very upset if he took 1000$ from me because I had bet on a game I didnt know was over, but I would be absolutely enraged if he also labeled me a thief in the process.

JayMoney24_7

Quote Originally Posted by Pareto View Post
    Very harsh words from Tony.

Tony needs to be completely sure that the poster knew the bet was past-posted, before labelling him a thief.

I would be very upset if he took 1000$ from me because I had bet on a game I didnt know was over, but I would be absolutely enraged if he also labeled me a thief in the process.
    Exactly how I feel.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Moral of the story, books can free roll you by hanging bad start times & bad lines. Instead of the book taking responsibility for not getting event off the board in time, books somehow feel it should be the customers responsibility to know what time any given event starts. The only time a customer gets revenge, is if & when these books make payout mistakes.

Proper protocol is to cancel bet, anything else s blatant theft in my humble opinion.

JayMoney24_7

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    What was the first chat?

If you had honestly made the mistake, I would certainly of been on my best behavior in the chat knowing what the results would be with speaking to Tony. Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Polish his Knob via chat...Knowing that the best thing that would happen to you would be to receive the 400 that you bet back and get booted. You should of posted on all the forums about this bet and asked if anyone else noticed it before entering a chat with Tony or after you found out why your account was frozen.

But if you made the bet at 10pm and the bet started at 9pm, then it's tough to side with you, with the fight over. IF it were the end of the 1st round and you made the bet, then it'd be easier to be on your side.

Good luck, I think you deserve the 400 you wagered and get shown the door. But max betting a +3XX line 3 times after the fight was over is tough to side with, especially if you normally don't bet 300 on +3XX dogs.
    The first chat was the pdf. The copy and pasted one was the 2nd conversation copied from the word document. Go back a few posts and download the pdf. I had read stories about this Tony guy before and my objective was to be respectful, but not get punked. I'm not going to bow down to a guy who calls himself god and still won't help you in the end. He started the chat hostile. The fight was posted for 10:45pm. I was not watching the fights so I don't know what time it actually started. I was at work. I don't know how many times I have to reiterate that part. I still don't know what time the fight actually started. Neither does Tony as evidenced in the chat. I googled it during the chat and all I came up with was a bunch of live streams as a result on google. I bet lines based on which I feel have the best chance of winning. Not what the odds are. I learned that dogs are better bets with time. If $100 is a max out when you regularly place $1000, $800, and even as much as $7800 on one bet before, then I don't know what wouldn't be deemed out of place. My plan was to make money on fights over the weekend which is why I deposited a $1000. It is so frustrating to have your integrity questioned. I know what I did. I made a bet I felt good about. 2 different versions of the same bet at way different prices. Props are hardly obscure. When the juice on one of the fighters is so high, I go to props to choose an outcome. I thought that was smart not obscure. Again, this is so frustrating because it puts the pressure on me to prove my motives. Even then they are questioned. I made an honest bet. The time on the bet slip was right. The fight had apparently already happened. I live on the west coast and fights sometimes happen 3 hours later. Never has the option to bet on a fight 3 hours later been available. Even in UFC, as soon as the fighters get announced the fight is off the board. This is sick. Under Tony's perspective this fight happened way before the 10:45pm time posted on the ticket for the start time. I took the bet at 10:56pm. Then I placed another $100 when the price changed. Another one when the price changed again. All this in a span of 15-20 minutes. The bet was still on the board and active. Then after the parlay with the stevens fight they took it down. Just because you feel strongly about a bet doesn't mean you're cheating. Every bettor has had a bet they feel strong about. Instead of hitting it for $100 4x's, I would have hit it for $400 or $500 one time. I'm so mad this had to happen to me.

First 12345 ... Last