relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14074

not that it's easy. but give SBR a chance to talk to 5dimes and get back to you. let at least 24 hrs go by before saying more stuff. you need a break. show 5dimes you can just wait for the decision and not give them more reason to side against you.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6231

Jaymoney how many mates you taking to costa rica to get your money back?

JayMoney24_7
    JayMoney24_7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1266

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    not that it's easy. but give SBR a chance to talk to 5dimes and get back to you. let at least 24 hrs go by before saying more stuff. you need a break. show 5dimes you can just wait for the decision and not give them more reason to side against you.
    You're right. It's just hard since so many people come in and form an opinion not having read the entire thread. You're right though, I'll chill and enjoy my day off.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

So were the results of the event posted before the wager was made?

Jay, you haven't been here long. I've been here a long time. Much longer than my join date shows. Honestly your story is just like so many countless ones before yours. So much passion. Ranting and diatribes. Everyone, yourself included, swears you did nothing wrong. Turns out they weren't so innocent when all was said and done and all the ranting and raving was just trying to cover up the whatever it was they were hiding. I am in no way saying this will turn out to be the case with you but having seen it a dozen times before, you come across as suspicious at best.

My question is this, why do you automatically tell Tony he can cancel the bet?

To me, you are already acting guilty and wanting a way out. It was one of the first things you said "If something is wrong with the bet, you can cancel it."

I've been with 5dimes a long time and never had a problem. Others have. IMO, 99.9% of the time Tony goes after someone, he has a reason.

I could be wrong here but I don't think I am, but the way Tony was talking, you've done something that you're trying to play ignorant to.

JayMoney24_7

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Jaymoney how many mates you taking to costa rica to get your money back?
    Hopefully none, unless I'm on a vacation...lol. Realistically, I doubt I'll need to do all that though. Alright so I'm out of this thread for a while. I'ma take Relaxx advice.

JayMoney24_7

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Jay, you haven't been here long. I've been here a long time. Much longer than my join date shows. Honestly your story is just like so many countless ones before yours. So much passion. Ranting and diatribes. Everyone, yourself included, swears you did nothing wrong. Turns out they weren't so innocent when all was said and done and all the ranting and raving was just trying to cover up the whatever it was they were hiding. I am in no way saying this will turn out to be the case with you but having seen it a dozen times before, you come across as suspicious at best.

To me, you are already acting guilty and wanting a way out. It was one of the first things you said "If something is wrong with the bet, you can cancel it."

I've been with 5dimes a long time and never had a problem. Others have. IMO, 99.9% of the time Tony goes after someone, he has a reason.

I could be wrong here but I don't think I am, but the way Tony was talking, you've done something that you're trying to play ignorant to.
    OMG!! See Relaxx this is the shit I'm talking about. I'm not even going to bother responding. I'll leave it at 2 things:
    1)I didn't do anything wrong. I made a regular bet with no previous knowledge.
    2) If you go to the store and buy a hotdog for $1.00 because that is the price posted, you feel everything is fine, now you're walking out the door with your hotdog and security grabs you and calls you a thief and says you didn't pay the $5 the hotdog cost. You try to explain that the price paid was the price requested. You're not aware of market value for a hotdog off the top of your head. No you knew is what the security says. You look at him and say, you know what forget this hotdog I'd like my refund. No you will not get a refund or your hotdog. You state you will get your money back. You are outraged and become passionate about the strong arm tactics being employed by this store over a hotdog. Are you guilty? Didn't think so. Now imagine if everyone watching tried to say you were suspicious for standing up for yourself passionately just because every other thief does and says the same. SMH this is like a lose lose situation. I didn't do anything wrong. I don't give af how many other ppl lied, cheated, stole, etc. I speak for me only. In a way, I don't wish this upon anybody, but in a way posts like yours makes me hope it happens to you, Sad world we live in when you have to be the suspicious bad guy if you defend yourself. With this post I'm done responding to shit like this. It is so frustrating to say the same thing over and over every time another doubter doubts you. Just read the last response please. I have no reason to lie. I've bet multiple thousands of $'s over in 4months of my money. Never complained. I'm not a thief or a cheat or any of those things and will not accept the label on some bs! Plain and simple if the book had a bad line it should have never went through or been canceled from the jump. I got on a betting board and picked a fight.

JayMoney24_7

Also to address one of your questions. When you bet all the time and your bets get graded 10 minutes later max, and then you have a parlay where one bet was graded and the others that are similar haven't been graded for hours, you contact cs and they tell you to wait till tomorrow to talk to management, it's safe to assume something was wrong with a bet. Especially when that manager is asking probing questions and making pointed remarks.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10764

Quote Originally Posted by JayMoney24_7 View Post
    OMG!! See Relaxx this is the shit I'm talking about. I'm not even going to bother responding. I'll leave it at 2 things:
    2) If you go to the store and buy a hotdog for $1.00 because that is the price posted, you feel everything is fine, now you're walking out the door with your hotdog and security grabs you and calls you a thief and says you didn't pay the $5 the hotdog cost. You try to explain that the price paid was the price requested. You're not aware of market value for a hotdog off the top of your head. No you knew is what the security says. You look at him and say, you know what forget this hotdog I'd like my refund. No you will not get a refund or your hotdog. You state you will get your money back. You are outraged and become passionate about the strong arm tactics being employed by this store over a hotdog. Are you guilty? Didn't think so. Now imagine if everyone watching tried to say you were suspicious for standing up for yourself passionately just because every other thief does and says the same. SMH this is like a lose lose situation. I didn't do anything wrong. I don't give af how many other ppl lied, cheated, stole, etc. I speak for me only. In a way, I don't wish this upon anybody, but in a way posts like yours makes me hope it happens to you, Sad world we live in when you have to be the suspicious bad guy if you defend yourself. With this post I'm done responding to shit like this. It is so frustrating to say the same thing over and over every time another doubter doubts you. Just read the last response please. I have no reason to lie. I've bet multiple thousands of $'s over in 4months of my money. Never complained. I'm not a thief or a cheat or any of those things and will not accept the label on some bs! Plain and simple if the book had a bad line it should have never went through or been canceled from the jump. I got on a betting board and picked a fight.
    WTF the Hot Dog did not do anything wrong why the Hell would you give him back . Stuff like this pisses me off - You accept the Hot Dog but once you come under a little pressure you want nothing to do with him and do not want him anymore. No wonder the Hot Dog is penetrating Pissed.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MatI

JayMoney24_7

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    WTF the Hot Dog did not do anything wrong why the Hell would you give him back . Stuff like this pisses me off - You accept the Hot Dog but once you come under a little pressure you want nothing to do with him and do not want him anymore. No wonder the Hot Dog is penetrating Pissed.

Lmao I'm outta here. Goodluck fellas on your wagers today!

The Kraken

1.) you can stop with the silly analogies. let the facts be the facts and we can go from there.
    2.) you seem young. you are also very defensive and insecure.
    3.) you have not picked a fight. just because people aren't supporting you doesn't mean you've picked a fight. we've seen this play out countless times to know there are two sides to every sports book complaint and so far all we've gotten is yours.
    4.) Was the result of the event posted online before you made the play? Whether you had any knowledge of it is inconsequential. I'm asking anyone, not just you, if it was. Maybe it's been posted, I'll go back and look.

Also to address one of your questions. When you bet all the time and your bets get graded 10 minutes later max, and then you have a parlay where one bet was graded and the others that are similar haven't been graded for hours, you contact cs and they tell you to wait till tomorrow to talk to management, it's safe to assume something was wrong with a bet. Especially when that manager is asking probing questions and making pointed remarks.
    Ok, but then why were you immediately telling him to cancel the bet? That's got guilty written all over it. Guilty or not. If you truly are innocent and did nothing wrong, why not fight before telling to him he can cancel? You only became angry and attempted to defend your wagers after you realized he wasn't budging. But to come right out and say "I'm innocent of everything, I've done nothing wrong, but you can cancel my wagers" doesn't add up.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats he "guilty" of?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-30-15 at 03:36 PM. Reason: image does not exist

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

sweet hot dogs pic.....at my store we I sell 2 hotdogs/small bag of chips/small soda 2.00+tax don't make any money off it I use it as advertising....hoping they buy craft beer on the weekends

flyingcarbs
    flyingcarbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    sweet hot dogs pic.....at my store we I sell 2 hotdogs/small bag of chips/small soda 2.00+tax don't make any money off it I use it as advertising....hoping they buy craft beer on the weekends
    That's what we call a loss leader in sales/marketing

bostonboss

that is correct . I view it as free advertising...word gets around.....I sell 400-500 hot dogs a week in summer

bostonboss

I have over 150 varieties of craft beer and over 200 wines/bubbly etc...that's where the money is at.

JayMoney24_7

The Kraken:
    1) Facts are all over this thread. You either ignored them or didn't pay attention. Evidenced by the fact that when I said PICKED a fight you took it to mean here, and not on the wager slips. Hot dog story was a good analogy. Some people see it better with a different angle.

2)That psychological crap you old guys say to make younger people second guess their actions is not going to work on me. Those words (defensive, insecure, etc.) are used to make someone feel wrong. I'm strong mentally and dictate my own character. Yes I'm young, but secure and confident in myself. I'm entitled to be defensive and upset if someone is holding my money and making accusations. Anyone says otherwise likes to get stepped on.

3) Never said people are picking a fight. I said I picked a fight on the wager slip. People are entitled to their opinions. It is just messed up when you come in with a strong bias on one side. Try to be impartial is all I ask. Ask me all the tough questions, but also be just as skeptical of Tony. I just try my best to explain if something is questioned. Especially if it has been questioned on every page so far.

4) Idk and quite honestly it doesn't matter. It wasn't available to me when I made my decision on my picks. The real question is why was a bet that according to Tony occurred an hour/s before, still listed on the board as an active wager with a start time of 10:45pm making it good to anyone who only saw the line at right around 10:45pm, and took 3 different prices in a 20 minute span way after the fight was over?

Lastly by being willing to cancel a bet if something is wrong with it, is the equivalent of playing basketball and respecting the call if the other guy calls a foul imo. You can either be the guy who fights and argues the whole basketball game or can keep playing ball. They didn't grade the bet, made a big deal, my sentiment was I don't want no problems I can get it back on another bet. No guilt, just no biggie. Then when the accusations came out it was like forget this game. Give me my ball and I'm out of here. Not everything has deep secret motives. Everyone is allowed to have different temperaments without being labeled suspicious or guilty. Also I went into this chat trying to be respectful and non confrontational based on the myriad of stories you see online. I also made up my mind I wouldn't be punked based on the stories if Tony tried to get ugly with me.

The Kraken

You did past post a wager. If the amounts or frequency in which you bet this event are outside your normal range, I side with Tony in whatever he decides.

if the bet amount and you betting more than once on an event is normal for you, you should get your deposit back and move on.

you have gone about this the wrong way. You don't realize it yet but one day you will, if you ever stop being an insufferable know it all.

Flies and and honey, jay

Parlayplayer
    Parlayplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Tony talks to his customers and acts the way he acts cuz sbr allows him to! He faces no repercautions for his actions what so ever. Please sbr get a mod here and explain to us, your valued customers why tony and his company can continue to treat his customers and your customers this way with no consequences or downgrades to his book. Show us u still are here to help regulate and explain why u allow him to get away with these antics!

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10764

The Kraken:
    1) Facts are all over this thread. You either ignored them or didn't pay attention. Evidenced by the fact that when I said PICKED a fight you took it to mean here, and not on the wager slips. Hot dog story was a good analogy. Some people see it better with a different angle.

2)That psychological crap you old guys say to make younger people second guess their actions is not going to work on me. Those words (defensive, insecure, etc.) are used to make someone feel wrong. I'm strong mentally and dictate my own character. Yes I'm young, but secure and confident in myself. I'm entitled to be defensive and upset if someone is holding my money and making accusations. Anyone says otherwise likes to get stepped on.

3) Never said people are picking a fight. I said I picked a fight on the wager slip. People are entitled to their opinions. It is just messed up when you come in with a strong bias on one side. Try to be impartial is all I ask. Ask me all the tough questions, but also be just as skeptical of Tony. I just try my best to explain if something is questioned. Especially if it has been questioned on every page so far.

4) Idk and quite honestly it doesn't matter. It wasn't available to me when I made my decision on my picks. The real question is why was a bet that according to Tony occurred an hour/s before, still listed on the board as an active wager with a start time of 10:45pm making it good to anyone who only saw the line at right around 10:45pm, and took 3 different prices in a 20 minute span way after the fight was over?

Lastly by being willing to cancel a bet if something is wrong with it, is the equivalent of playing basketball and respecting the call if the other guy calls a foul imo. You can either be the guy who fights and argues the whole basketball game or can keep playing ball. They didn't grade the bet, made a big deal, my sentiment was I don't want no problems I can get it back on another bet. No guilt, just no biggie. Then when the accusations came out it was like forget this game. Give me my ball and I'm out of here. Not everything has deep secret motives. Everyone is allowed to have different temperaments without being labeled suspicious or guilty. Also I went into this chat trying to be respectful and non confrontational based on the myriad of stories you see online. I also made up my mind I wouldn't be punked based on the stories if Tony tried to get ugly with me.
    I agree the Hot Dog story was a good analogy . But the Basketball story makes no sense whatsoever and will confuse mostly everyone on here. Basketball should have never been mentioned everyone with a brain cell knows that Hot Dogs Suck at playing Basketball. They are much better at baseball .

Parlayplayer

http://sportsbettingsites.org/news/5...-balance-2500/

When tony refers to his rules, ask him why he did not follow his own rules when going after this guy. Another example where sbr got it wrong in favor of tony and 5dimes. Even sbr mid Justin ruled against tony and later quit working for sbr because he was told to keep quite. Why do u protect this man and his company so much?

JayMoney24_7

You did past post a wager. If the amounts or frequency in which you bet this event are outside your normal range, I side with Tony in whatever he decides.

if the bet amount and you betting more than once on an event is normal for you, you should get your deposit back and move on.

you have gone about this the wrong way. You don't realize it yet but one day you will, if you ever stop being an insufferable know it all.

Flies and and honey, jay
    Sorry if I came across as offensive. Not my intention boss. No more words from me, just pics for a while. I've written a book on here in the last 2 days. Pictures are worth a thousand words. I'll be posting pics of some bets placed in the last month. Nevermind the rest of the account history. There was even more going back further. That way you can get a better understanding of my tendencies and determine what is out of character for me.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Parlayplayer View Post

When tony refers to his rules, ask him why he did not follow his own rules when going after this guy. Another example where sbr got it wrong in favor of tony and 5dimes. Even sbr mid Justin ruled against tony and later quit working for sbr because he was told to keep quite. Why do u protect this man and his company so much?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Ok after reading this chat, only reading first few pages of this thread I'm withdrawing tomorrow. This is crazy town Tony is absolutely insane. What time do you think it started? MOTHER rooster_eater THE TIME YOU HAD ON YOUR SITE I DIDN'T WATCH IT! What time do you really think it started?

Jesus penetrating Christ

bostonboss

Quote Originally Posted by Parlayplayer View Post

would love to test out my new pistol on tony's cronies...hes such a cheap prick

inplaybettor
    inplaybettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

I tend to agree with Kraken's breakdown of this situation

Let's look at this series of bets from Tony's perspective and we can easily assume that the OP is taking a shot based on the evidence provided if we were in Tony's shoes. Of course we don't have the information Tony has access to reagrding the OP's betting history and style.

The key question is...

Does the OP normally max bet props on big dogs and re-hit them at the new line so close to cut-off time?

We can break it down to when the OP normally makes his fight bets? days before the fight? hours before the fight or chasing steam? Whether or not he usually re-bets new lines?

If these bets were so great based on the OP's knowledge of fight sports, why risk not getting any action by waiting until cutoff time to get your bets in?

Flies and and honey, jay

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Yup free cashout tomorrow just talked to CS. I'll be bouncing. Too bad I've read these in the past and usually the guy did something wrong. If I see a fight and am going out with my buds I'm not watching, frankly I don't watch most bets. So then I'm accused of this and all my money is taken?

Please keep up updated SBR and OP. I'm from Washington State so my options are already severely limited. 5 dimes was ok but this shit is crazy town unless there is something we are not being told

Parlayplayer

Even if the guy is takin a shot, u can't take all his money and u can't talk to people like that! It's called being professional and running a legitimate business not a criminal enterprise! Any professional in a respectable and reputable business handles a situation like this in a professional manner. Tony continues to handle these situations like a mix between a thuggish mafioso and a six year old spoiled school girl with her panties in a bunch! Guy needs to grow up and act more professional.

bostonboss

that's the problem you cant tell who the shot taker is.....tony for leaving the line up and changing it 3 times.....or the OP or none of the above.. but you cant blame the player everytime

cutter2225
    cutter2225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

What a position 5Dimes and that peace of shit Tony are in. He can have any line remain open for wagers past the start time and any wagers on that event taken after the event had started he can play "god" with. If the wager loses he lets it stand, if it wins he cries rape and steals your money and gets away with this by paying off SBR. Being in Costa Rica also means there's no law agency or watch dog out there policing his illegal activities.

bostonboss

Quote Originally Posted by cutter2225 View Post
    What a position 5Dimes and that peace of shit Tony are in. He can have any line remain open for wagers past the start time and any wagers on that event taken after the event had started he can play "god" with. If the wager loses he lets it stand, if it wins he cries rape and steals your money and gets away with this by paying off SBR. Being in Costa Rica also means there's no law agency or watch dog out there policing his illegal activities.
    yep

JayMoney24_7

Quote Originally Posted by inplaybettor View Post
    I tend to agree with Kraken's breakdown of this situation

Let's look at this series of bets from Tony's perspective and we can easily assume that the OP is taking a shot based on the evidence provided if we were in Tony's shoes. Of course we don't have the information Tony has access to reagrding the OP's betting history and style.

The key question is...

Does the OP normally max bet props on big dogs and re-hit them at the new line so close to cut-off time?

We can break it down to when the OP normally makes his fight bets? days before the fight? hours before the fight or chasing steam? Whether or not he usually re-bets new lines?

If these bets were so great based on the OP's knowledge of fight sports, why risk not getting any action by waiting until cutoff time to get your bets in?
    Read my other thread about when I was trying to go from $150 to $10,000. That was like a week ago and I had challenged myself by trying to work with a small bankroll. Read the explanations for why I like fights and look at the times in relation to the bets I placed. i copy and pasted each bet shortly after making it. it was called JayMoney's Cashout Thread. Why wait till cutoff time when betting on fights? Easy. As a fighter myself, I know the fight game is 90% mental. How you come out to a fight, and your psyche coming to the ring says a lot. If a fighter looks scared, nervous, distraught, unmotivated, etc it will show in the ring. Was I planning all this bs a week/2wks ago too? Or is it my normal behavior? The fight game imo should never be bet on early because of injuries and mental factors that come into play. All my bets on fights in that thread were made in the last few moments until a poster who was following the thread suggested I put them out earlier. Yes I put those out slighty earlier for him. Before that though look at the rest. Mayweather vs Canelo locked that in right before the fight way back in Sept.2013 too. Garcia vs Lucas Mattyse locked that in right before the fight too. Go look at the JayMoney's Cashout Thread that died when the $150 br died. See if my tendacies changed in 4 months. I bet dogs a lot regardless of the mL. mL is just a #. It's all about who you like. Frequency on this bet was due to the limit. Otherwise it would have been 1 big fat amount.

JayMoney24_7

Pic onslaught coming up. Tell me if I'm doing anything different. I have some bet pictures on my iphone, some on the ipad, some on the computer. I'm only going to post some from the ipad. I will focus mostly on the last month, but just because to show this isn't new I'll post one from when I swelled my br by going big on every bet in the beginning. That run started with $1000 as well. Turned it into $10,000+ in a week and 1/2. Mr Tony calling me a $10 bettor should be the first sign something is amiss. Remember this is with time and only on the ipad.

flyingcarbs
    flyingcarbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics View Post
    What is that, like $142?

JayMoney24_7

Slip:
    Attached Images  

bostonboss