phouse19
    phouse19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey, Just want to say congrats on finally getting your payouts. I live in Canada and my payout for 1500 via DBT has been approved since Nov. 29th. I emailed bodog yesterday and they said there are still no updates. It would be awesome if you could help me bodog becky!
    It has been a month now and I would really like to see my money. Thanks for any help.

- Mark

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by phouse19 View Post
    Hey, Just want to say congrats on finally getting your payouts. I live in Canada and my payout for 1500 via DBT has been approved since Nov. 29th. I emailed bodog yesterday and they said there are still no updates. It would be awesome if you could help me bodog becky!
    It has been a month now and I would really like to see my money. Thanks for any help.

- Mark
    Hey Mark,

Can you please PM me your account number so I can speak with finance?

Thank you!!

Becky

dilwale
    dilwale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Still waiting on mine but it was end of Nov after you guys so hopefully i am next

TopNotch
    TopNotch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Mine was just received - this was from November 21st.

phouse19

Hey Becky, I can't PM because I do not have 20 posts. My account number is 3826296.

Thanks, Mark

BrickmanDE98
    BrickmanDE98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Mark deleted ur acct number now

phouse19

what?

dilwale

Anyone else get paid? Still waiting my date is Nov 29? Hopefully my number gets called next

dilwale

- Mark
    Mark did you get an update. Sincre both our dates are the same just curious if you were told anything. I was told I should be paid by end of this week or earlu next week, they are trying to get everyone paid asap.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29090

trying to get every1 paid asap?

thats classic

StanleySharp
    StanleySharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Figured it would be fair to give an update on my payout, since I made a post about it. I received my payout yesterday afternoon...all is good. My request was on Dec 6th, so maybe you should contact CS dilwale

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by dilwale View Post
    Mark did you get an update. Sincre both our dates are the same just curious if you were told anything. I was told I should be paid by end of this week or earlu next week, they are trying to get everyone paid asap.
    Yes he did and the update was the same as yours

Happy New Year!
    Becky

dilwale

Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post
    Yes he did and the update was the same as yours

Happy New Year!
    Becky
    Well didn't get it this week hopefully early next week at the latest as promised. Hope for a good new year start next week with money in my account......

Will let everyone know.

phouse19

I hope I get paid next week along with you since my payout request was Nov. 29th too

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

there keep saying around the holidays there are a lot of payouts.i think everyone is tired of their site and getting there money before something else happens but gl guys

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

I received $2300 check on Dec 22. Went to the bank and guess wat? The took the check and gave me copy stating the Big O check from you know where was considered fraudulent. So they put a stop payment on the check after several days of me telling them the check was taken and can not renegotiated. I called yesterday to request my money refunded back into my bovada account. CS said that they had to check with eCommerce about the stop payment. eCommerce emailed me on 12/29 saying that the verification of the stop payment could take up to 15 more days. I already waited 15 days tto get a fake ass check. Now I have to wait another 15 days through more BS.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

First time for everything huh?

I was told last night by CS after my bad exp with a check. It would be good to start using ** or Rapid. The catch is that I would have to use either service at least 3 times before they recognize it as my primary payment. Does this sound right?

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
    I was told last night by CS after my bad exp with a check. It would be good to start using ** or Rapid. The catch is that I would have to use either service at least 3 times before they recognize it as my primary payment. Does this sound right?
    Hello Ron29301, we're sorry to hear that you are experiencing these difficulties with your payout. If you'd like to PM us your account number and we can look into your specific account situation and contact you.

dilwale

I hope I get paid next week along with you since my payout request was Nov. 29th too
    Looks promising since people on here got paid with dates from nov 20-23 last week. Giving bodog the benefit of the doubt and hoping they come through next week.

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Looks promising since people on here got paid with dates from nov 20-23 last week. Giving bodog the benefit of the doubt and hoping they come through next week.
    Benefit of the doubt? These guys are awful, when you guys got your payouts processed it was "within 7 business days".......its January bro.

Bovada is going downhill quick and unless I get paid this week I will be the first person stepping up to make sure Becky and Bovada service are jobless. You can only string us along for so long crooks. This business is about payouts, if you can't payout then don't take deposits.

dilwale

I Am expecting my payout tomorrow morning due to the holiday yesterday. If I don't get I will be very upset too.

clcmillion
    clcmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I recently requested a payout on dec 18. from bovada,Have not receive a check or tracking number as of yet it has been abou 12 buss.. days and they said I should receive my check in 15 buss.. days wich will be friday.I will keep all posted also anyone with any feedback on Bovada payouts to US player's please post.Does anyone know if you get a check from a US bank or international bank?Kind of weary on my check being 15 buss days in a few days and still no tracking also reading a few post on bad checks!

MagicMaker
    MagicMaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 418

Why do bodog lines suck donkey balls?

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Benefit of the doubt? These guys are awful, when you guys got your payouts processed it was "within 7 business days".......its January bro.

Bovada is going downhill quick and unless I get paid this week I will be the first person stepping up to make sure Becky and Bovada service are jobless. You can only string us along for so long crooks. This business is about payouts, if you can't payout then don't take deposits.
    I'm sorry that you are upset, but I wanted to clarify that I don't have anything to do with Bovada as I work for BodogBrand.com.

Thanks,
    Becky

dilwale

Becky,

Hope we all get paid by tomorrow as promised from bodog.ca.....

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24274

I agree ... I hope my 2nd payout arrives as promised. I also have another 4 figures that I want to get a payout for but I am nervous as hell to request it!

dilwale

well i was told tomorrow the latest so lets see if Bodog comes through....

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Quote Originally Posted by clcmillion View Post
    I recently requested a payout on dec 18. from bovada,Have not receive a check or tracking number as of yet it has been abou 12 buss.. days and they said I should receive my check in 15 buss.. days wich will be friday.I will keep all posted also anyone with any feedback on Bovada payouts to US player's please post.Does anyone know if you get a check from a US bank or international bank?Kind of weary on my check being 15 buss days in a few days and still no tracking also reading a few post on bad checks!
    Buddy, hopefully you get a good check out of the bunch from Bovada. I sure didn't and still waiting for my issue to be resolved. I guess they will take care of me soon. I just asked to refund the money back into my account. I am scared to get another check. I am going to start using P2P transactions once I get my money refunded back into my account. I am hoping everything work out for me and you.

dilwale

Well got my payment in my account this morning YAY....Thanks Becky for your help.

clcmillion
    clcmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah Ron I hope things go good for the both of us.Was the check they sent you a international bank or a US bank? I emailed them yesterday and pretty much got the same responce I got before could take up to 15 buss days well today is buss day 13 no tracking yet.Than I got hope the check is good if the check is a US bank maybe I will get lucky and the might have a branch in my area to cash it if not going to have to deposit and cross my fingers!

phouse19

Congrats Dilwale on getting your funds, as of right now no funds yet for me, I'm hoping this week since you got yours today

dilwale

phouse I am sure you will get yours this week.

Just did another withdrawal today via DBT, will keep everyone posted on how long it takes this time. Hopefully Bodog.ca has fixed all their issues and this payout comes fast.
    Last edited by dilwale; 01-04-12 at 04:26 PM.

BodogBecky

Well got my payment in my account this morning YAY....Thanks Becky for your help.
    YAY!!!! This is great news Also, I know that this was an isolated incident- thank you all kindly for your patience, it is very greatly appreciated.

Becky

dilwale

Becky can you confirm from your friends in finance and bodog.ca that all future payouts will be done in a timely fashion? Hopefully we don't have to wait for over a month for the next payout we ask for.

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24274

Hi Becky,

I'm still waiting for my Nov 27th payout. Can you help?

First ... 34567 Last