donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post
    Yes, its true that the Bodog Brand has left the US market but the company that was running the US facing Bodog branded site (MMGG) has rebranded itself to Bovada.lv as of December 14th and does continue to accept US players. Please give Bovada CS a call if you have any questions (I am unable to help because I work for bodog).

Thanks!
    Becky
    So no response to my post, Becky? Still waiting for the next company lie that you can copy and paste here?

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24286

I was told today that there was a banking error and I should have my money in 48 hours. I hope Bodog comes through as promised this time as it has been a month since the payout request.

dilwale
    dilwale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcanuck79 View Post
    I was told today that there was a banking error and I should have my money in 48 hours. I hope Bodog comes through as promised this time as it has been a month since the payout request.
    Was told the same thing....Fingers crossed.

TopNotch
    TopNotch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

I did not receive an update from CS - did anyone else?

Welcome!!! Bodog.ca CS will be contacting all those affected with an update ASAP! Becky

TopNotch

So I just contacted CS again and they said they never received the bank statement that I emailed last Thursday. So once again they are just making excuses and trying to buy time. Pathetic.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    So no response to my post, Becky? Still waiting for the next company lie that you can copy and paste here?
    Look at u on this thread constantly trying to start sh-it. Messing with someone who obviously comes here on SBR to help customers who use Bodog. It seems to me that your just a loser, and probably a loser gambler mad at the world because only people who lose all the time act the way you do.

frank416c
    frank416c's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

i recd the same note from a financial service quality manager, will keep everyone posted but they did say it would be resolved within 48 hours

TopNotch

Quote Originally Posted by frank416c View Post
    i recd the same note from a financial service quality manager, will keep everyone posted but they did say it would be resolved within 48 hours
    So you actually got an email from someone today? Or did you email first today? I keep getting the run-around it's absolutely infuriating. I feel bad because everyone I talk to over there has no clue what's going on and I can't help but get frustrated. I don't want to take it out on Becky or any of the employees that aren't responsible for the slow-pay, but when you keep getting lied to over and over again it really is frustrating.

frank416c

heres what i got... i last emailed them on Friday then Saturday again then Sunday again and finally they got back to me:

Concerning your recent payout delays, kindly note we have confirmation that there was a banking error which prevented to process some transactions and we're hoping to have this issue corrected within the next 48 hours.

Please keep in mind we have never missed a payout and you are not the exception; I will send you an update as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for your continuous patience, see my contact information below.

Please let me know if there's anything else that I can do for you.

Best Regards,

dilwale

I am expecting bodog to come through when they say 48 hours.....

donjuan

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Look at u on this thread constantly trying to start sh-it. Messing with someone who obviously comes here on SBR to help customers who use Bodog. It seems to me that your just a loser, and probably a loser gambler mad at the world because only people who lose all the time act the way you do.
    Bodog lies through its teeth on a regular basis and so does Bodog Becky. I see nothing wrong with pointing out blatant lies.

StanleySharp
    StanleySharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by StanleySharp View Post
    I requested a payout for 2250 last Monday (said it would take up to 15 business days), first one in well over a year. Down more than double than that with Bodog, or should I say, Bovada. Have the funds in my account to break even and get away, but have a feeling I'm never going to see my money. I hope they don't throw the U.S. players to the curb that have been loyal with them for multiple years. All I want is out and to switch books but I waited to long instead of pulling out sooner. I have a bad feeling about this whole "brand" change. This is just speculation from someone who's been with them for years, I have no clue what really will transpire. Hoping I get this money before Christmas, but I seriously doubt it.
    Still no word on the payout request I made on the 6th. My friend requested a payout on Nov. 29th, and he still hasn't received anything. This doesn't seem like an "error" to me. Seems to me like NO ONE is getting paid right now.It's like they are making you send multiple e-mails and calls to CS just to get your money. If not, they aren't worried about you.As much money as I'm still down with this book, and the one payout I requested in over a year, this is how they operate.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by StanleySharp View Post
    Still no word on the payout request I made on the 6th. My friend requested a payout on Nov. 29th, and he still hasn't received anything. This doesn't seem like an "error" to me. Seems to me like NO ONE is getting paid right now.It's like they are making you send multiple e-mails and calls to CS just to get your money. If not, they aren't worried about you.As much money as I'm still down with this book, and the one payout I requested in over a year, this is how they operate.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe you are based in the US and therefore dealing with Bovada.lv CS, not Bodog.ca CS. These are two totally separate companies so the payout timeframes will be different and have nothing to do with each other. I suggest that you call Bovada CS if you're having trouble receiving your payout (I cannot help as I work for Bodog Brand).

Thanks,
    Becky

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

You should move to 5dimes or legendz from bodog..

dilwale

Hi Becky,

Does bodog.ca still expect the payout issues to be resolved by tomorrow? We all are expecting funds by tomorrow. Hopefully Bodog desn't let us down....

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe you are based in the US and therefore dealing with Bovada.lv CS, not Bodog.ca CS. These are two totally separate companies so the payout timeframes will be different and have nothing to do with each other. I suggest that you call Bovada CS if you're having trouble receiving your payout (I cannot help as I work for Bodog Brand).

Thanks,
    Becky
    Becky,

Umm, I get that Bodog kicked out their US based customers, but didn't some of these people request their payout while with Bodog and not Bovada and thus it was under "Bodog" time frame. Seems a little harsh to just say, too bad, I know you requested a withdrawal while we had your money, but we gave it to someone else so now you have to just deal with it and call someone else. Anyway, perhaps add a little apology to your statements, like, I am sorry and really wish I could help or something like that, just saying...

Well, with that being said, it is still great to have you in the forum for those Bodog customers, unfortunately I was thrown out with the rest of my USA brethren, but it is still good to know you are here for them.

PS: When are we going to get our own BovadaRebecca?

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    Becky,

Umm, I get that Bodog kicked out their US based customers, but didn't some of these people request their payout while with Bodog and not Bovada and thus it was under "Bodog" time frame. Seems a little harsh to just say, too bad, I know you requested a withdrawal while we had your money, but we gave it to someone else so now you have to just deal with it and call someone else. Anyway, perhaps add a little apology to your statements, like, I am sorry and really wish I could help or something like that, just saying...

Well, with that being said, it is still great to have you in the forum for those Bodog customers, unfortunately I was thrown out with the rest of my USA brethren, but it is still good to know you are here for them.

Hello! Bovada Customer Service here. Rest assured we are monitoring the forums.

All information from your previous Bodog account was transferred to Bovada, which also includes the timeframes for payouts. The big change is really just the brand name. Previously Morris Mohawk Gaming Group licensed the use of the Bodog Brand to operate, but we now operate under the Bovada Brand name.

We encourage you to contact Customer Service at 1-888-263-0000 or service@bovada.lv if you have any concerns.

dilwale

Anybody got updates today from bodog on payouts and when we can expect funds from this banking error?

WeHaveAWinner
    WeHaveAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

I used to be a bodog customer and debated going back...Not so much after this debacle!

dilwale

Quote Originally Posted by WeHaveAWinner View Post
    I used to be a bodog customer and debated going back...Not so much after this debacle!

As long as they pay me by Friday and compensate us somehow I will be okay. If I don't get pid by Friday then I am going nuts

donjuan

Thanks,
    Becky
    I'm still waiting on your response Becky. Maybe in the meantime you could ask the same geniuses who "encrypted" the poker software if they've ever heard of a proxy.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    Becky,

Apologies!! I didn't mean to offend- I just need for everyone to understand that I am not affiliated with Bovada in any way. They have a great CS team though, so I know you are in great hands and I can see that Bovada Service already replied to this thread.

Becky

TopNotch

Nothing on my end yet. I spoke to some in financial services and she said we would have an update in 48 hours....didn't sound confident that we would have received out actual funds by then

Coolcanuck79

No funds in my account either today.

dilwale

Nope nothing for me, Becky almost 48 hours, any update?

nasdaq888
    nasdaq888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10992

Nothing on my end yet.

dilwale

Over 48 hours now and no updates!

dilwale

I am new but shouldn't SBR get involved here when so many of us are having payout issues with a A rated book. Can someone pls enlighten me how that works?

frank416c

nothing on my end either

dilwale

Becky another promise from Bodog that it willl be resolved within 48 hours goes by unfulfiled. Please HELP!!!

TopNotch

Becky - I'm confused by the latest email I got:

"Your information has been sent our Payouts Department for review. Please allow between 12-48
    hours or even up to 72 hours for an update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Bovada Financial Services
    financialservices@Bovada.lv"

It's coming from Bovada, but from what you're saying bodog.ca and bovada are completely
    separate companies. However even though I emailed a bodog.ca address, the response was
    addressed by Bovada. I'm confused.

They also quoted another 72 hours for an update!?! What is going on here???

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29102

so feakin glad i dont have to deal with bodog, brovada, whoever

what a complete mess

sorry guys and goodluck with the payouts ur owed

dilwale

Becky another promise from Bodog that it willl be resolved within 48 hours goes by unfulfiled. Please HELP!!!

What is going on here????

sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

Quote Originally Posted by TopNotch View Post
    Becky - I'm confused by the latest email I got:

"Your information has been sent our Payouts Department for review. Please allow between 12-48
    hours or even up to 72 hours for an update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Bovada Financial Services
    financialservices@Bovada.lv"

It's coming from Bovada, but from what you're saying bodog.ca and bovada are completely
    separate companies. However even though I emailed a bodog.ca address, the response was
    addressed by Bovada. I'm confused.

They also quoted another 72 hours for an update!?! What is going on here???
    I know nothing about this brand change. But from my side it looks like they created Bovada to sink it
    with all the debts and rescue Bodog if they can. I feel for you guys hope it ends well.

Coolcanuck79

Still nothing today. It's been since Nov 20th!

First 1234567 Last