dilwale
    dilwale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcanuck79 View Post
    Still nothing today. It's been since Nov 20th!
    Yeah nothing for me and been since nov as well.....

Patience is running thin now.......

dilwale

anyone heard anything yet?

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TopNotch View Post
    Becky - I'm confused by the latest email I got:

"Your information has been sent our Payouts Department for review. Please allow between 12-48
    hours or even up to 72 hours for an update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Bovada Financial Services
    financialservices@Bovada.lv"

It's coming from Bovada, but from what you're saying bodog.ca and bovada are completely
    separate companies. However even though I emailed a bodog.ca address, the response was
    addressed by Bovada. I'm confused.

They also quoted another 72 hours for an update!?! What is going on here???
    Hey guys,

Ok, first of all, I know this whole "Bovada is separate from Bodog" concept is confusing for everyone. Bovada is run by a completely separate company than Bodog.ca, the ownership is different, but for the rest of December these companies are using shared service teams to help with the transition. In this particular case we are probably dealing some human error but don't worry, you will get your money I PROMISE.

As for an update with the DBT payouts I spoke directly with the head of Bodog.ca finance and passed on all of your concerns- as soon as finance has an update they will contact all of those affected + me. I'll keep the thread updated!

Thanks again so much for your patience, I know this is incredibly frustrating, but again your money is coming- that is a 10000% guarantee.

Becky

sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post
    Hey guys,

Ok, first of all, I know this whole "Bovada is separate from Bodog" concept is confusing for everyone. Bovada is run by a completely separate company than Bodog.ca, the ownership is different, but for the rest of December these companies are using shared service teams to help with the transition. In this particular case we are probably dealing some human error but don't worry, you will get your money I PROMISE.

As for an update with the DBT payouts I spoke directly with the head of Bodog.ca finance and passed on all of your concerns- as soon as finance has an update they will contact all of those affected + me. I'll keep the thread updated!

Thanks again so much for your patience, I know this is incredibly frustrating, but again your money is coming- that is a 10000% guarantee.

Becky
    Becky, you should fire that CS employee. She is giving out all your secrets!!!

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

but cant cash a 10000 per cent guarantee unless u know of a bank that will

dilwale

Becky,

Thanks for the update. I think what will help everyone is an accurate date on when we will get our money. The dates keep changing. Give us one date and meet that date pls.

TopNotch
    TopNotch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Clearly thet haven't even reprocessed the payouts. And another poster said it tool him 9 business days to get his money with the new processor they have. So looks like we won't be seeing any cash until well into the new year.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29102

why anybody leaves money there is beyond me...they werent a great option b4, but now....ouch

glad i got out long ago

brh75
    brh75's Avatar Become A Pro!

go steelers

dilwale

Thanks Bodog for not giving our money prior to Christmas and probably not before the new year.

frank416c
    frank416c's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

not even kidding... but i got an entry processed except it was for a debit!!! can you believe it...i guess i rather be getting nothing like you guys than a stinking debit, pretty much they are giving me a MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM BODOG

this is the followup email i got after...

We are contacting you from Bodog Customer Service. Please note that Payout Reference Number We are contacting you from Bodog Customer Service. Please note that Payout Reference Number XXXXXXXX dated XXXXXXXXXXXX for the total amount of XXXXX has been deducted from your account instead of being sent to you as a payment, by mistake.

Please accept our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused to you, kindly note that our eCommerce Department has noticed this mistake and is currently working very hard to process your request properly. You can expect to receive your payout within the next 4-7 business days. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.
    thoughts are welcome from everyone

TopNotch

WOW - you have got to be kidding me! Is this from the original payout from a month ago? Or was this a payout from more recently. Either way this is absurd!

Oh man, can you imagine!?!? You ask for a payout and instead they take it out of your account! It's such an awful example of customer service especially after over a month of slowpays that the whole thing has become almost funny.

Quote Originally Posted by frank416c View Post
    not even kidding... but i got an entry processed except it was for a debit!!! can you believe it...i guess i rather be getting nothing like you guys than a stinking debit, pretty much they are giving me a MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM BODOG

We are contacting you from Bodog Customer Service. Please note that Payout Reference Number We are contacting you from Bodog Customer Service. Please note that Payout Reference Number XXXXXXXX dated XXXXXXXXXXXX for the total amount of XXXXX has been deducted from your account instead of being sent to you as a payment, by mistake.

Please accept our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused to you, kindly note that our eCommerce Department has noticed this mistake and is currently working very hard to process your request properly. You can expect to receive your payout within the next 4-7 business days. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

dilwale

Becky give us some good news before christmas. Anything any update any word, something

TopNotch

BTW - a question for Bodog Becky - obviously this whole situation has become ridiculous which I'm sure you'd agree with. Will we be getting compensated in some way for having to go through this? Considering it's going to be past Christmas and we still won't have our money, bodog should, at the very least, give us some sort of free play or cash in our account.

dilwale

WOW what is going on here. SBR mods get involved here now pls and help us out

dilwale

Quote Originally Posted by TopNotch View Post
    BTW - a question for Bodog Becky - obviously this whole situation has become ridiculous which I'm sure you'd agree with. Will we be getting compensated in some way for having to go through this? Considering it's going to be past Christmas and we still won't have our money, bodog should, at the very least, give us some sort of free play or cash in our account.
    f
    Forget the bonuses i want my money, bonuses just delay. First give me my money and then compensation. Where is my money?????

sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

This is not a mistake, any person who knows about bookie operation will know that. It is a robbery. I hope SBR will act sooner or later.

dilwale

No update no money the saga continues

BodogBecky

Ok guys, just spoke with the head of Bodog.ca finance and CS is literally contacting clients with updates right now.

Thank you again for your patience- the money is coming ASAP.

Becky

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Becky1, still1 waiting1 on1 a1 CS1 cut1 and1 paste1 for1 me1 on1 being1 able1 to1 view1 Bodog1 and1 Bovada1 from1 the1 same1 location1? It's1 19971 and1 I1 was1 able1 to1 find1 a1 proxy1 using1 Alta1 Vista1. By the way, this message was encrypted so make sure to send it to your security team so that they can decrypt it using their advances techniques.

nasdaq888
    nasdaq888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10992

Thanks Bodog......I've received my payout today.

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24286

I was told that my payout would arrive at the end of next week.

dilwale

I was told 4-7 business days. All we can do is now hope!

TopNotch

I was given the date of the Dec. 29th - let's see if this promise is kept

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29102

no way i would keep 1.00 in bodog..

dilwale

well true test for bodog this week to see if we get our money by end of the week

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

wth.....i didnt recieve any updates?

dilwale

anyone got paid yet? Nothing for me yet

Coolcanuck79

Me either ... they have 2 days left to stick to their payout promise!

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

I have always received timely payouts from Bodog. I made another payout request yesterday and I will let you know when the cheque arrives. I am located in Canada and always received it within a week of being "processed".

Coolcanuck79

Hi guys,

Just to let you know my payout dated Nov 20th is now safe and sound in my bank account. Still waiting for the 2nd one dated Nov 27th but that should arrive next week.

Thanks Becky for all your help!!!

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcanuck79 View Post
    Hi guys,

Just to let you know my payout dated Nov 20th is now safe and sound in my bank account. Still waiting for the 2nd one dated Nov 27th but that should arrive next week.

Thanks Becky for all your help!!!
    Woo HOOO!!! Pleasure my friend Happy New Year!

Becky

gavin
    gavin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9025

i wonder how many people that aren't members of the forum are still waiting for payout's. 1000's? This place is a complete joke. They were ok in 2005 but clearly cannot meet payout requests on time. How come there are never as many issues with BetIslands, Greek, Legends, Pinnacle...

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

So are people receiving payouts or not? Im about to withdraw some $$ but dont want to wait till Feb. Payout length had never been an issue before.

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

got it finally.

Nov 23 was request date

First ... 234567 Last