tdog1986
    tdog1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

5dimes chat caught 5dimes manager in another lie, SBR try to cover this up!

Everyone,

As you know I am one of the many affected by the ****** problem going on with 5dimes. We were told the players would recieve a "free" payout on their next request because of the inconvenience caused by the processors! Bullshit

I just tried to get a payout by ** and they wanted to charge me money even though they could see I was affected in the previous payout and still have not recieved my funds. 5DIMES CS said "you can also request a check which works very well and a ******, if you want" lol I stated that I didnt want a check or ****, or anything to do with 5dimes processors.

5dimes says I can only withdraw by *****, every 8 days! Is this correct?

Can any 5dimes player confirmed that the check has cleared and not bounced since 10/17/11? Unfortunately, like Rommel told me its probably going to bounce at the bank but just wanted to get clearification from a player.

Thanks,

Pissed off 5dimes player
    Last edited by shari91; 11-01-11 at 10:02 AM. Reason: removed processing methods at book's request

thewolf
    thewolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

did you get your 10/17 *********** money back into your acct????
    Last edited by shari91; 11-01-11 at 10:03 AM. Reason: removed processing term at book's request

On the come
    On the come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6499

This guy has some serious anger management issues. Could you imagine being around this guy after he lost a wager?!?!?

tdog1986

Quote Originally Posted by On the come View Post
    This guy has some serious anger management issues. Could you imagine being around this guy after he lost a wager?!?!?

Your right dude, I have serious issues! I have serious issues killing 5dimes books and not getting my money!

TicketAccepted DateRiskTo WinAmount PaidStatusWager94544286-110/31/11 8:32pm $1,550.00 $2,247.50$3,797.50 Win10/31/11 8:30pm NFL Football 232 Kansas City Chiefs +145* vs San Diego Chargers

tdog1986

Quote Originally Posted by thewolf View Post
    did you get your 10/17 ach money back into your acct????
    Nope and were not going to get it! Like I said, I chatted with Tony last night for awhile and he is going to bite the bullet on this one. The processor isnt paying out and he is going to have to pay the players out of his pocket. The only problem is, when it Tony going to pay the players?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

no one gives a sh_t about your payout. I personally hope tony stiffs you and laughs about it.

jmillionz
    jmillionz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Tdog relax bro. I have indeed deposited 3 checks in the past 2 weeks. No word from the bank. They have cleared and the money has been withdrawn. If they happen to bounce, i will certainly post.

jmillionz
    jmillionz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

And another thing. When in fact you do get your money you better the first one posting an apology. They are not stiffs.....NEVER HAVE BEEN! I'm waiting like you are and i fully expect to get my money, their record speaks for itself. This is the current landscape in the US. If you dont like it go local. Which is what i will do after this until things smooth out. And one more thing.....if you are sweating this money like this you shouldnt be gambling dude, it indicates you are gambling with money you cant afford to lose.

Laz
    disconnected
    Laz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    no one gives a sh_t about your payout. I personally hope tony stiffs you and laughs about it.

tdog1986

5dimes chat caught 5dimes manager in another lie, SBR try to cover this up!

HERE BELOW IS 100% PROOF OF 5DIMES LYING TO ITS PLAYERS ABOUT THE A,C,H, BATCHES BEING SENT OUT AND HOW THE PLAYERS ARE GOING TO GET STIFFED!

Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Rommel'.
    You are now chatting with 'Rommel'
    td: Rommel
    Rommel: Yes Sir
    td: If the processors have confirmed with 5dimes the money has been sent out, why doesnt 5dimes have proof of it?
    td: Ive been way too patient with you and 5dimes, Rommel!
    td: Its time for you to start telling the players the truth
    Rommel: Since when are you speaking on behalf of our customers Sir?
    Rommel: You have not been patient at all
    Rommel: you have logged into the live help
    td: its been 15 days since my *************** was processed
    Rommel: almost twice per day
    td: ive logged on everyday to be told by CS that the funds would be in my account
    Rommel: You have been told in several time the same
    Rommel: *times
    Rommel: YOu have to wait
    td: Your swore to me on Monday that a decision would be made by 4:00 pm that day, What happened to that one?
    Rommel: simple as that
    td: Another lie by you
    Rommel: Whatever Sir
    td: Pull up that chat Rommel
    Rommel: I am not going to continue discussing this with you.
    Rommel: Simply you want to make this your personal war
    td: So when is the money hitting my account Rommel
    Rommel: ANd I'm not going to fall into it
    td: When our the players get THEIR money
    td: are
    Rommel: I can speak about your case simple as that
    td: When am I getting my money then
    td: your CS Supervisor
    td: Answer what a player on 5dimes is asking Rommel. Its just that simple
    Rommel: I am the head manager of the Customer Service
    Rommel: Tony is not here neither Becky
    Rommel: so if you want to speak with someone it will be with me
    Rommel: that's it
    td: So you dont know do you Rommel?
    Rommel: We have received confirmation of our processor that every single payout was sent correctly also that the funds were debited from the bank account.
    Rommel: In an *************** process there are only two options, one the funds credited into your account or second the funds returned to us.
    td: Ive seen that crappy PR message
    Rommel: Great
    Rommel: so you have your answer
    td: Rommel...Be a MAN and tell me if you know when we are getting our money
    Rommel: Something else I can do for you?
    Rommel: Something else I can do for you?
    td: is it 24-48 hours
    Rommel: If the money doesn't hit your bank account in 11 business days (starting on the 24) it will be returned to us, once its returned your account will be credited immediately
    td: If you dont know what the hell is going on when the processors then just say it. Quit running around in circles
    Rommel: [20:15:35] Rommel: If the money doesn't hit your bank account in 11 business days (starting on the 24) it will be returned to us, once its returned your account will be credited immediately
    td: Is this another promise?
    td: or is this Tony's word
    Rommel: that is an answer you take it as you want
    Rommel: I don't care if you want to believe it is a promise, a lie or a fact
    Rommel: I gave you the answer to your question
    td: is this Tony's word?
    Rommel: Yes it is Tony's word, we have two options the money hits your account or it is returned, once the money is returned then we will credit it
    Rommel: We have not received any refund of your money.
    td: How do you know the money will return on the 10th business day?
    Rommel: You need to learn how to read carefully:
    Rommel: 20:15:51] Rommel: [20:15:35] Rommel: If the money doesn't hit your bank account in 11 business days (starting on the 24) it will be returned to us, once its returned your account will be credited immediately
    Rommel: If the money doesn't hit your bank account in 11 business days (starting on the 24) it will be returned to us,
    Rommel: I DID NOT say it will be returned to us on the 11th day
    Rommel: I said the money will be credited back to your account once its returned to us.
    Rommel: Therefore you need to WAIT until it happens
    Rommel: How long? As long as it takes.
    td: How long? As long as it takes...Your saying 11 business days and the funds will be put back in my player account
    td: Now your saying something else
    td: Which one is it Rommel?
    Rommel: How long to hit your account ? It could take 11 business days.
    Rommel: How long to credit it back into your account? Once the money is returned to us.
    Rommel: How long does it take for us to receive the return of your money? As long as it takes.
    Rommel: What do you need to do? You need to WAIT.
    td: Wait...
    Rommel: Wait...
    td: So your saying if the processor doesnt send back the funds then the players account will never be funded?
    Rommel: Funds can not be lost in an *************** transaction that is not an option. You receive the money or the money is returned to the sender.
    td: Your are 100% correct. They cannot be lost and can be traced! Why havent the funds been traced Rommel?
    Rommel: We already did that, and it was confirmed by the bank that all *************** were sent correctly, the funds were debited correctly and we have not received any refund of any ***************, therefore all of them must arrived to its final destination.
    Rommel: Meanwhile you wait.
    Rommel: And Wait
    Rommel: Wait
    td: why wasnt this traced back on the 17th?
    Rommel: We never trace any ***************
    Rommel: there is no need to do it.
    td: You just stated above, "we already did that" responding to my Why havent the funds been traced Rommel?
    Rommel: yes we did this time due to the delay, but on the 17th we didn't have any need to trace a batch that we have just sent
    td: So no bank documents will need to be sent in by the players since you can trace the *************** batch correct?
    Rommel: If you received your money then we will not hear from you again, if you didn't receive any money your option will be to wait until we receive the funds back to us.
    Rommel: that is the option we are giving you
    Rommel: that you need to wait
    Rommel: wait until we receive a refund
    td: You didnt answer the question Rommel
    Rommel: wait until the money is credited back to us
    Rommel: Yes I did
    Rommel: why will I request a bank statement
    Rommel: If I already told you that we will not credit any money unless it is returned to us
    Rommel: I don't need a prove from you if the money was not refunded we will not credit it
    Rommel: If you continue login into the live help everyday
    td: So what if the processors say they sent the funds yet no players get funded
    Rommel: that is because you have not receive any money
    Rommel: even if it continues for years
    td: 5dimes gets no refund
    Rommel: I'm not speaking about the players
    Rommel: I'm speaking about you
    td: Even if it continues for years?
    Rommel: about your account
    Rommel: Yes
    Rommel: you have to wait
    td: I thought this was going to be over next week
    Rommel: wait 2 hours or 20 years
    Rommel: you need to wait
    Rommel: I didn't say that
    td: you said 11th business day from the 24th
    Rommel: Again you don't read carefully
    Rommel: You will wait the time it takes us to receive a refund.
    td: Here is what you stated 10 minutes ago
    Rommel: And I don't know how long it will take to receive a refund of your money.
    Rommel: [20:22:07] Rommel: How long to hit your account ? It could take 11 business days.
    Rommel: [20:22:07] Rommel: How long to credit it back into your account? Once the money is returned to us.
    Rommel: [20:22:07] Rommel: How long does it take for us to receive the return of your money? As long as it takes.
    Rommel: [20:22:07] Rommel: What do you need to do? You need to WAIT.
    Rommel: Yes I know what I said
    Rommel: YOU NEED TO WAIT
    Rommel: that is what I said
    Rommel: YOU NEED TO WAIT
    td: THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID LIAR
    td: Rommel: 20:15:51] Rommel: [20:15:35] Rommel: If the money doesn't hit your bank account in 11 business days (starting on the 24) it will be returned to us, once its returned your account will be credited immediately Rommel: If the money doesn't hit your bank account in 11 business days (starting on the 24) it will be returned to us,
    td: YOU JUST LIED TO ME AGAIN
    Rommel: whatever
    Rommel: I don't have time for your games
    Rommel: It is a waste of time
    td: LOLOL YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS ONE THIS TIME ROMMEL

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

buried well done

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

just got my p2p boys.....thanks 5 dimes

tdog1986

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    buried well done

Justin7, Sbr_Lou, Bill Dozier...

Please come try to save 5dimes on this one...

thewolf
    thewolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

wow...yea, we are screwed...They are a bunch of snakes at 5dimes. They know exactly where the money is or they know it's been stolen by the processor. Either way, they are lying to us everytime we contact them. But I disagree with them not getting away with this, they will get away with this as they already did, but they will lose a lot more money from players leaving and new players going elsewhere than if they were to just pay us. 10/17 already had 11 days past, now they are using 10/24 as the new benchmark for the 11 day rule taking us into Tuesday, and then a new set of BS will come out.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Yep 5-Dimes is doomed. So who wants to sell their balances for 50-cents on the dollar--I'm buying.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

And what is the lie?

tdog1986

Everyone,

Here is Justin7 response to the above post by message:
    Justin7
    Click to change status.

#proMemberDisplay A ** COLOR: blue !important; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; TEXT-DECORATION: underline**#proMemberDisplay ** PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; MARGIN-TOP: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; PADDING-TOP: 2px**Moderator
    betpoints : 1189
    Message Me

Re: 5dimes complaint

[COLOR=#000000 !important]tdog,

Your inability to read is wasting my time. I already explained to you that 5d doesn't receive that money on the 11th day. You calling him a liar is a poor choice.

I am not handling your complaint, but I would close it if I were. I suggest you find out who is handling your complaint, and take it up with him.
    [/COLOR]

tdog1986

Im done posting on this site. I have caught 5dimes management in a lie and yet Justin7 says Rommel isnt lying in the chat!!! Screw SBR and all the bullshit these people are covering up!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

tdog1986

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    And what is the lie?

Rommel: 20:15:51] Rommel: [20:15:35] Rommel: If the money doesn't hit your bank account in 11 business days (starting on the 24) it will be returned to us, once its returned your account will be credited immediately

Rommel: We have received confirmation of our processor that every single payout was sent correctly also that the funds were debited from the bank account.
    Rommel: In an *************** process there are only two options, one the funds credited into your account or second the funds returned to us

tdog1986

And what is the lie?

Then he says this shit lol..People im not making this up

Rommel: And I don't know how long it will take to receive a refund of your money.

tdog1986

Justin7,

Since your so smart and Im so dumb,

please explain to me what Rommel is saying? We would all love to know

Big 12 Expert
    Big 12 Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!

tdog you pissed him off so he started ******* with you but that was a fantastic chat log to read.

Laz
    disconnected

[quote=tdog1986]Im done posting on this site.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure I can take 11 more days of this

tdog1986

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Not sure I can take 11 more days of this

Teaser- Does the chat look like Rommel is lying to me? Or am I stupid lol

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

tdog,

As I explained to you in pm (and should be obvious from your own chat transcripts):
    1. After 11 days, the processor sends the money back to 5d
    2. Some time elapses between that 11 days, and when 5d receives the money. I have seen it take 2 months (or never happen) if a processor gets "eaten" by the DOJ.
    3. After 5d receives the money (which could be days, weeks or even longer if the processor was mugged), they will send you your money.

tdog1986

tdog,

As I explained to you in pm (and should be obvious from your own chat transcripts):
    1. After 11 days, the processor sends the money back to 5d
    2. Some time elapses between that 11 days, and when 5d receives the money. I have seen it take 2 months (or never happen) if a processor gets "eaten" by the DOJ.
    3. After 5d receives the money (which could be days, weeks or even longer if the processor was mugged), they will send you your money.

My fellow gambling friends,

This goes to show you Justin7 has yet to read or respond to any of the questions arised from Rommel's on words!

Justin7- 5dimes has CONFIRMED from the processors that the money has already been sent out to the players account. Its funny how you are discussing the obvious reasons why the players will not be recieving their money!! Because you know it just as well as myself, thewolf, and everyone else who is getting ****** by 5dimes.

The money isnt coming folks and 5dimes isnt paying! Do like me and get your remaining money the hell off these sites..

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by tdog1986 View Post
    Im done posting on this site.
    so who's really lying?

tdog1986

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    so who's really lying?

When Justin7 is exposed after Tonight I will be done for good. Read above my friend, 5dimes players are getting ****** by 5dimes. Im happy because Im getting all my funds off 5dimes by tonight!!

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

I'll say this much about tdog...the fact that he can work a computer is really something - seeing as he can't comprehend a simple situation like this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

Laz
    disconnected

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    I'll say this much about tdog...the fact that he can work a computer is really something - seeing as he can't comprehend a simple situation like this.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    tdog1996 is probably more accurate!

QQPALLADIUM
    QQPALLADIUM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    so who's really lying?
    and you will be receiving 3 lashes from the hall monitor.

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

[COLOR=#000000 !important]Diana: Hello. How may I assist you today?
    james: let me get that becky. 5oclock
    james: quit stalling
    Diana: Just a moment please
    james: I didn't know a moment was 30 minutes
    Diana: she is not available
    james: I wa told 5'oclock she would be available
    james: was
    james: let me go to sbr forums with this chat again
    james: diana
    Diana: she is not available
    james: where is she
    james: when will she be available?
    Diana: I don't know, she is not here yet
    james: let me speak to a manger
    james: where are my funds
    Diana: we are checking into it, ok?
    james: no its not ok
    james: ok?
    james: been lying and stalling
    Diana: sorry, she is not available, we are locating the general manager to get the final decision on this matter.
    james: been checking into it for the past 8 hourd. Same response, "we are checking into it"
    Diana: I understand, however, there is not a response yet. I will take your info right now, will give it to accounting department and we will have an update as soon as possible. Give me a minute.
    james: I've already been told this. Nothing
    james: already given my info. Nothing
    james: quit the games already
    james: where are the managers?was told could speak with becky at 5
    Diana: she is not here yet.
    james: guess she is coming up with a good lie t come up with
    james: we all know she's their, just thinking of something to bs me with.
    Diana: ok
    Diana: she's here
    james: lol
    Diana: give me a moment please
    james: shes here
    james: a sec. later. she's here. LMAO
    Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Becky'.
    You are now chatting with 'Becky'
    Becky: Greetings
    james: greetings
    james: nothing
    james: it's monday
    james: ummmm....
    Becky: ok, let me here from Accounting
    james: there have been rumors u never sent them out, this is why the funds will be bcak in our accounts tom. It's cool, I already know. You don't have to make up anything.
    james: u still here?
    Becky: ok, yes, now i have the full story
    Becky: you dont play elsewhere, do you?
    james: bookmaker
    james: betislands prob. in a couple of days
    Becky: ok, well, unfortunately we all use the same processors
    Becky: & we are all going through the same problem
    Becky: you have $250 that havent arrived to you
    james: yes
    james: spit it out
    Becky: we have much more not in our possession & unfortunately either in our customers' possession
    james: yes, plz go on
    Becky: our processor hasnt being able to give a definite response today as of when will the funds be returned or confirmed lost
    Becky: so, again, yes, painful to hear, painful to say, we have to keep waiting
    james: how long?
    james: becky?
    Becky: another 48h
    Becky: hopefully money gets either in your bank account or it will be again back in your 5Dimes account
    james: u never sent them out, did u?
    james: thats hy its going back to 5dimes
    james: why
    Becky: James, I already told you the facts
    james: and u can blame it on the processor
    Becky: & furthermore, the truth
    james: so anyways, what happens once it's in my 5dimes account?
    Becky: you can think whatever you want
    Becky: then we process a payment through the method you chose
    james: free of charge?
    james: I would hope so
    Becky: yes, of course
    james: when can I check back with u?
    james: thursday?
    james: wed.?
    Becky: Wednesday 5pm ET
    james: ok, ty. bye
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]Notice in the chat on monday, becky said 48 hours, meaning wednesday at 5. First is was 3-5, then another week, then monday, then 48 hours later, wed., Now the following tuesday as she will tell me tom. SBR wll keep sucking them off no matter what.[/COLOR]

1234 Last