Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    no one gives a sh_t about your payout. I personally hope tony stiffs you and laughs about it.
    ^^^ hater

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by thewolf View Post
    Tony, a lot of us don't do $200 withdrawls. We are in the thousands range and p2p is 950 max unless original deposit was to costa rica. You sound like a broken record. I hope 5dimes stiffs you next. Then let's see how fast you drop your palm- palms

Samson420
    Addicted....
    Samson420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

damn theres alot of haters.

Syndremic
    Syndremic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson420 View Post
    damn theres alot of haters.

yeah! Crazy that people wanted the money that was rightfully theirs, and got fed up with being lied to every day..

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status
    BiGTonyHAHA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

I love how ppl claim they talk to rommel becky or tony.. when its over the internet. h/o a sec let me get bigtonyhaha... ok what is your problem sir... you are now speaking to bigtonyhaha whats the matter you have a payout issue... i can take care of that with a nice warm glass of stfu

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is the problem just with the processor and payouts via those methods? Can you still get payouts the other methods without a problem?

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Is the problem just with the processor and payouts via those methods? Can you still get payouts the other methods without a problem?
    Yes, I think it is a problem just with the processor. They aren't the only ones who have this problem, so it seems it isn't their fault.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
    Yes, I think it is a problem just with the processor. They aren't the only ones who have this problem, so it seems it isn't their fault.
    Ok thanks, that is what I thought and from time to time all books run into this and just need some time to resolve the problem. Only reason I was asking is because they seem to be taking a ton of heat with the numerous threads here and as I do understand it is not fun to wait for money you have won fair and square, but you do have to realize delays happen from processor issues and just have to be patient. From my experience 5dimes and Tony, although sometimes tough to interact with, have always been fair to the player. Hopefully this gets sorted out in the coming week and things get back to normal, us US players need the limited, solid outs we have.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tdog1986 View Post
    Rommel: If you received your money then we will not hear from you again, if you didn't receive any money your option will be to wait until we receive the funds back to us.
    Rommel: that is the option we are giving you
    Rommel: that you need to wait
    Rommel: wait until we receive a refund

td: You didnt answer the question Rommel
    Rommel: wait until the money is credited back to us
    Rommel: Yes I did
    Rommel: why will I request a bank statement
    Rommel: If I already told you that we will not credit any money unless it is returned to us
    Rommel: I don't need a prove from you if the money was not refunded we will not credit it
    Rommel: If you continue login into the live help everyday
    td: So what if the processors say they sent the funds yet no players get funded
    Rommel: that is because you have not receive any money
    Rommel: even if it continues for years
    td: 5dimes gets no refund
    Rommel: I'm not speaking about the players
    Rommel: I'm speaking about you
    td: Even if it continues for years?
    Rommel: about your account
    Rommel: Yes
    Rommel: you have to wait
    td: I thought this was going to be over next week
    Rommel: wait 2 hours or 20 years
    Rommel: you need to wait
    says a lot about 5dimes

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

see thats your problem syndremic once you deposit your money into THERE acct. your trusting them in good faith... whats rightfully yours and what isnt is totally irrelevant your gambling your own money into something the govt doesnt consider legal. so as far as the whole offshore is concerned nothing is rightfully yours. and if they do take your money ugonna go to the cops. go ahead have fun getting a few grand out of a nicargua bank acct.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

brilliant post BiGTonyHAHA!

Syndremic

Quote Originally Posted by BiGTonyHAHA View Post
    see thats your problem syndremic once you deposit your money into THERE acct. your trusting them in good faith... whats rightfully yours and what isnt is totally irrelevant your gambling your own money into something the govt doesnt consider legal. so as far as the whole offshore is concerned nothing is rightfully yours. and if they do take your money ugonna go to the cops. go ahead have fun getting a few grand out of a nicargua bank acct.
    Got all my money, done with that bullshit site ..

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

what ppl fail to realize is offshore does not give a shit your not entitled to anything this whole industry is based on word of mouth like this site here without nobody would know anything about anything

Syndremic

Quote Originally Posted by BiGTonyHAHA View Post
    what ppl fail to realize is offshore does not give a shit your not entitled to anything this whole industry is based on word of mouth like this site here without nobody would know anything about anything
    Yethat is the problem, the sites don't give a shit about the people that keep them in business.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

CS guy called Rommel? lmao...

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

yea let me speak to rommel and rumplestiltskin. yea if youwant somebody to care call your mother. they know they have by the balls. if you dont like it what are you gonna do? where can u possible go? nuthin and they know that... there not applying for a BBB accredited anytime soon

Syndremic

Tony: Your reading comprehension sucks more than your mom does. I stated that I'd finally been paid and quit using 5D. You have extreme homerism.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Tony I would like to apply for a position at 5dimes. I will at least show customers that people running the book are literate.

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

syndremic your comprehension for how the offshore gaming works is SHITTY at best.and brettels you should apply for 5 dimes you can show the owner tony whats what and teach cs how to be polite. HAHA

First 1234