Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyj7 View Post
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]Diana: Hello. How may I assist you today?
    james: let me get that becky. 5oclock
    james: quit stalling
    Diana: Just a moment please
    james: I didn't know a moment was 30 minutes
    Diana: she is not available
    james: I wa told 5'oclock she would be available
    james: was
    james: let me go to sbr forums with this chat again
    james: diana
    Diana: she is not available
    james: where is she
    james: when will she be available?
    Diana: I don't know, she is not here yet
    james: let me speak to a manger
    james: where are my funds
    Diana: we are checking into it, ok?
    james: no its not ok
    james: ok?
    james: been lying and stalling
    Diana: sorry, she is not available, we are locating the general manager to get the final decision on this matter.
    james: been checking into it for the past 8 hourd. Same response, "we are checking into it"
    Diana: I understand, however, there is not a response yet. I will take your info right now, will give it to accounting department and we will have an update as soon as possible. Give me a minute.
    james: I've already been told this. Nothing
    james: already given my info. Nothing
    james: quit the games already
    james: where are the managers?was told could speak with becky at 5
    Diana: she is not here yet.
    james: guess she is coming up with a good lie t come up with
    james: we all know she's their, just thinking of something to bs me with.
    Diana: ok
    Diana: she's here
    james: lol
    Diana: give me a moment please
    james: shes here
    james: a sec. later. she's here. LMAO
    Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Becky'.
    You are now chatting with 'Becky'
    Becky: Greetings
    james: greetings
    james: nothing
    james: it's monday
    james: ummmm....
    Becky: ok, let me here from Accounting
    james: there have been rumors u never sent them out, this is why the funds will be bcak in our accounts tom. It's cool, I already know. You don't have to make up anything.
    james: u still here?
    Becky: ok, yes, now i have the full story
    Becky: you dont play elsewhere, do you?
    james: bookmaker
    james: betislands prob. in a couple of days
    Becky: ok, well, unfortunately we all use the same processors
    Becky: & we are all going through the same problem
    Becky: you have $250 that havent arrived to you
    james: yes
    james: spit it out
    Becky: we have much more not in our possession & unfortunately either in our customers' possession
    james: yes, plz go on
    Becky: our processor hasnt being able to give a definite response today as of when will the funds be returned or confirmed lost
    Becky: so, again, yes, painful to hear, painful to say, we have to keep waiting
    james: how long?
    james: becky?
    Becky: another 48h
    Becky: hopefully money gets either in your bank account or it will be again back in your 5Dimes account
    james: u never sent them out, did u?
    james: thats hy its going back to 5dimes
    james: why
    Becky: James, I already told you the facts
    james: and u can blame it on the processor
    Becky: & furthermore, the truth
    james: so anyways, what happens once it's in my 5dimes account?
    Becky: you can think whatever you want
    Becky: then we process a payment through the method you chose
    james: free of charge?
    james: I would hope so
    Becky: yes, of course
    james: when can I check back with u?
    james: thursday?
    james: wed.?
    Becky: Wednesday 5pm ET
    james: ok, ty. bye
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]Notice in the chat on monday, becky said 48 hours, meaning wednesday at 5. First is was 3-5, then another week, then monday, then 48 hours later, wed., Now the following tuesday as she will tell me tom. SBR wll keep sucking them off no matter what.[/COLOR]
    Dude, I feel for you I really do. I would be pissed off as well.

But leave those people alone.
    They obviously got screwed by their processor, and its going to take a few days to get it all sorted out.

Yes, we see they are lying. But its probably because they don't have an answer to give you at the moment.

These chats aren't helping your cause.

You'll get paid. Even if 5dimes has to pay twice. Just chill. They aren't looking to stiff you out of your measly $250.

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

It's not the 250$. It's the principle of the whole thing. I really don't care about my small amount of money, thats why I'm talking so much chit. It's how they tried to just roll-over me without a care in the world. I feel for the others, like tdog, the wolf, big12, that actually have 4 figures. I'm simply smacking back. Really, it's how they handled it and not my small amount of cash.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you guys realize how bad you look in these chats?

You think you are exposing 5dimes when your actually exposing yourselves......

People acusing 5dimes of plotting to steal your 250 dollars is hilarious to me..... processor issues are a reality in todays gambling industry.... get over it and be patient. If you need that 250 dollars that quick then you shouldnt be gambling.

jazzyj7

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Do you guys realize how bad you look in these chats?

You think you are exposing 5dimes when your actually exposing yourselves......

People acusing 5dimes of plotting to steal your 250 dollars is hilarious to me..... processor issues are a reality in todays gambling industry.... get over it and be patient. If you need that 250 dollars that quick then you shouldnt be gambling.
    plz go read my reply. I already stated not concerned with my funds, it was how they acted and responded. I'm going to give them hell. foff. The more u tell me to stop, the more fire I'm bringing. keep it coming.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

justin7 or tdog........ gee who should I believe....... i'm so torn.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am usually the first to cry foul on situations like this but it does appear that 5dimes does genuinely have an issue regarding this processor and it is not their fault. What is their fault is once again they handle the situation the wrong way. I wouldn't sweat it much if waiting on a payout from them. You will get paid. Like the c.s reps keep saying "wait" I completely understand the frustration. Believe me, I do! No one should have to wait that long to receive their funds. It is unfortunate this is happening but I'm confident it will all work out. 5dimes is a safe book.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

These $10 betting FLEAS like TDog and Jazzy who are constantly depositing and then withdrawing tiny amounts of money are one big pain in the ass and sites like 5 Dimes and bookmaker should show them the door.

Its funny how the smallest bettors are the ones who do the vast majority of the complaining.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

plz go read my reply. I already stated not concerned with my funds, it was how they acted and responded. I'm going to give them hell. foff. The more u tell me to stop, the more fire I'm bringing. keep it coming.
    Your not bringing any "fire"... your just making yourself look like a broke fool.

jazzyj7

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    These $10 betting FLEAS like TDog and Jazzy who are constantly depositing and then withdrawing tiny amounts of money are one big pain in the ass and sites like 5 Dimes and bookmaker should show them the door.

Its funny how the smallest bettors are the ones who do the vast majority of the complaining.
    I'm the chump change bettor. tdog- has a 4figure payout pending. Is 4-figures chump change to u? Don't even know what the fukk you're talking about. Yeah, I bet chump change, you want a fuckkin cookie for realizing that. Obviously, the books don't have problems with chump change bettors, or they wouldn't be allowed to play. The door has been shown to me, and I'm more than happy to exit.

jazzyj7

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Your not bringing any "fire"... your just making yourself look like a broke fool.
    sweet pic. lmao. broke I am, typical person that judges everything on paper currency, The insecurist of them all. lmao

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

I'm the chump change bettor. tdog- has a 4figure payout pending. Is 4-figures chump change to u? Don't even know what the fukk you're talking about. Yeah, I bet chump change, you want a fuckkin cookie for realizing that. Obviously, the books don't have problems with chump change bettors, or they wouldn't be allowed to play. The door has been shown to me, and I'm more than happy to exit.
    Dude--just go back to playing on FSB. That kind of site is tailor made for your ilk.

jazzyj7

No, I'll continue to do what I want. Thanks for your concern. goodbye now!

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post

Those books have analyzed the situation and obviously have come to the conclusion that they want to keep the business of smaller bettors, and that it is worth it to them to allow withdrawals of the minimums they offer.

They're fully capable of raising their withdrawal limits if they felt it would be cost effective.

If the books are allowing minimum withdrawals of a certain size, the customer has every right to withdraw only that minimum if they choose to.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jazzyj7

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

I once talked to a GM at a respected book and he told me that roughly 65% of the bettors are rude/crass/hillbillyish/conspiracy theorists

I can believe it after reading these constant threads..

1. 5Dimes is asking you to give them time to get it sorted
    2. You press them for some timeframe even though they told you they dont know, they tell you check back in 48 hours
    3. 48 hours on the dot you say WHERE IS MY MONEY, they once again explain to you the situation and they are waiting to hear back
    4. you act like an internet nerd in live chats and try to get the rep going on purpose, and dont bother trying to intelligently COMPREHEND what they are telling you
    5. rinse/repeat

You can be frustrated but your chat logs just show you're completely unable to understand the situation and you'd rather have it out with live reps so you can post the "funny/lying" chats on here.

It's so sad to see and I feel bad that you're so desperate that you can't just give it a week or two so it can get settled...instead there are 10 posts a day ON THE SAME EXACT SUBJECT. They are telling you more and more time... BECAUSE THEY ARE WAITING MORE AND MORE TIME FOR THE ANSWERS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are constantly telling you the money isn't gone, they just need to get the situation corrected with the processor who appears not to be really speedy in giving them information.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    I once talked to a GM at a respected book and he told me that roughly 65% of the bettors are rude/crass/hillbillyish/conspiracy theorists

I can believe it after reading these constant threads..

1. 5Dimes is asking you to give them time to get it sorted
    2. You press them for some timeframe even though they told you they dont know, they tell you check back in 48 hours
    3. 48 hours on the dot you say WHERE IS MY MONEY, they once again explain to you the situation and they are waiting to hear back
    4. you act like an internet nerd in live chats and try to get the rep going on purpose, and dont bother trying to intelligently COMPREHEND what they are telling you
    5. rinse/repeat

You can be frustrated but your chat logs just show you're completely unable to understand the situation and you'd rather have it out with live reps so you can post the "funny/lying" chats on here.

It's so sad to see and I feel bad that you're so desperate that you can't just give it a week or two so it can get settled...instead there are 10 posts a day ON THE SAME EXACT SUBJECT. They are telling you more and more time... BECAUSE THEY ARE WAITING MORE AND MORE TIME FOR THE ANSWERS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are constantly telling you the money isn't gone, they just need to get the situation corrected with the processor who appears not to be really speedy in giving them information.

At the same time you should be able to understand that WSEX constantly claimed processor problems, and that most people in the forums for a very long time continued to echo management's claim that they're simply having processor problems.

So it's understandable if, after 2 weeks of depositors waiting to get paid, and being given different deadlines daily which keep failing to be met, that some of these depositors are more than a little worried.

And probably all depositors are somewhat worried.
    Last edited by Scooter; 11-02-11 at 02:52 AM.

jazzyj7

It's already been a week or two, dumbass. Thats the problem. Rude- indeed I am. conspiracy theorist- you can check that off. getting reps pissed-DOUBLE CHECK. hillbilly- not so much. I'm a irriatated player for being constantly lied to. Do you comprehend that? I'm irriatated player for being told 3-5 days, then next week, then monday, then wednesday, and now the following tuesday. Do you comprehend that. All these dates were given different excuses as well. cs told players some recieved *************** payouts from the 17th, YET they all happen NOT to be SBR MEMBERS, which means they've been LYING on a CONSISTENT basis. Do you comprehend that? 5dimes wants to throw out dates, they should deliver on the dates they say. comprehend? So far they've failed on about 5. comprehend? foff
    Last edited by jazzyj7; 11-02-11 at 05:53 AM.

tdog1986
    tdog1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

5dimes pissed that Im asking for ALL my money in Cash lol

Everyone,

I am so excited to be able to get off over 3k still left in my 5dimes account by W,U, and M,G, tomorrow and the next week.

Below is a chat with 5dimes CS, CS gets pissed when I ask for a total withdraw. I stated I didnt want anything to do with processors for my payout yet 5dimes takes $300 that I deposited by D,C, and is crediting back (so they say) which will take 5-7 business days..5dimes is going down people. Take your money off in CASH ONLY. Otherwise, they will force it back through processors

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Scott'
    tm: I was told yesterday I could do ** for $990
    tm: is this correct?
    Scott: It's $950.
    tm: and that they were only going to charge me $10 since I was affected by the *************** batches
    tm: I want a ** too. How much can I withdraw today and go pick up?
    Scott: I can place a ** payout for you for $950, and I am also checking with the CC department because we can refund some of your deposits to your card
    Scott: give me one moment please
    tm: i dont want any processors involved...
    tm: I WANT CASH MONEY
    tm: IN MY HANDS
    tm: Scott, your not doing what Im asking you to do
    Scott: Just a moment please
    tm: Whats the hold up?? I dont want any credits back to my card involving processors..
    Scott: Terri, I need you to hold for a moment.
    tm: Why am i holding?
    tm: Give me names of the people who are going to be sending me MY money, simple as that.
    Scott: Ok our CC department just answer, they will do the credit back for $300, we have no choice on this, and I can place a ** payout request for free for $950
    tm: I dont want $300 going to my DC involving processors...
    Scott: If I put your ** payout request today, the information (receiver and confirmation \#) will be ready tomorrow.
    tm: I want a ** as well
    tm: Scott, why are you NOT doing what I am asking you to do?
    Scott: Because there are rules I need to follow Terri.
    tm: What rules?
    tm: You just said I can do a ** and **
    tm: and now your taking away the ** option and putting a processor that isnt even working anymore on your own website
    Scott: I never said I was not doing it
    Scott: The maximum through ** is $850 and the fee is $70
    tm: that is perfectly fine...$70 no problem
    tm: I do NOT want $300 going to back to my DC involving processors
    tm: You CANNOT make up a payout request that I am NOT requesting
    Scott: Just for confirmation, there's a 24 hour time frame for ** and ** transactions as explained before.
    tm: You just stated I will get the information tomorrow for pickup, correct?
    Scott: Yes.
    Scott: Regarding the $300 we don't have a choice the credit back will take from 5 to 7 banking days.
    tm: So I get $950 by ** for free and $850 by ** for $70 fee, correct?
    tm: Im not asking for $300 to be put back on my card
    Scott: We don't have a choice for that Terri. We need to refund your card.
    tm: Im not requesting $300 be put on my card BY YOUR PROCESSORS
    Scott: Ok I think you're not understanding me.
    tm: this processor is not even on your site anymore
    Scott: We don't have a choice, we need to refund that amount.
    tm: Why?
    Scott: You will get $950 by ** for free and $850 by ** for $70 fee plus the $300 back to your card for a total of $2100
    tm: so I can get the oter $1600 off next week?
    tm: other
    tm: And explain to me WHY you have to credit my card
    tm: even though I am not giving you permission to do it that way>
    Scott: Give me just a moment please. Let me transfer you to a Manager.
    Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Vivian'.
    You are now chatting with 'Vivian'
    Vivian: Good morning
    tm: Im so tired of getting no where with CS at 5dimes
    Vivian: in regards to the credit back, we have no choice, the verifications department is doing the credit back to your card
    tm: WHY
    Vivian: and the rest you may request it through the desire method
    tm: Explain Vivian
    tm: How can 5dimes do a payout by a method I am not asking for? I DO NOT want processors involved. This processor is not even on your site anymore.
    Vivian: the answer is very simple, because that is what we have to do, if you deposit with your card we have to credit back
    Vivian: and it will take from 5 to 7 days
    tm: Never in the past has my card been credited like this. Why are you doing this?
    tm: Answer
    Vivian: well you no longer want to be a customer of ours since you are taking all the funds out of your account
    tm: You are trying to do a payout for $300 when the processor no longer even exist on your website.
    tm: I did not ask for this payout
    Vivian: it does exist
    Vivian: and we will process
    tm: Why is the processor not on 5dimes anymore? Why can no player deposit by **** processor anymore on 5dimes?
    Vivian: because you are now cash only
    tm: I dont want anything to do with your processors. Let me cash out my money by ** and ** every 8 days like your CS STATED
    Vivian: you may no longer use that deposit method
    Vivian: we are
    tm: I only used that method twice
    Vivian: you may request the remaining funds through the desired method
    tm: I dont want $300 going back on my card
    tm: Your giving me some BS excuse just because I am taking my funds off and want CASH ONLY
    Vivian: well it is not an issue on whether you want them or not
    Vivian: it will be processed
    tm: Why is the money being put back on my card? Answer this question directly. It has nothing to do with me getting my funds off! Something sounds mighty fishy with this processor
    Vivian: I already told you, we dont have a choice
    Vivian: you are taking your funds out of your account
    Vivian: you want the whole balance taken out
    Vivian: so we will do the credit back
    tm: I want my money taken off by CASH only...** and **
    Vivian: and you can take out the remining funds through any other method
    Vivian: as I said it is not a matter of what you want anymore
    tm: Then why dont you let me payout ** and ** for $3500 this week? I dont care how many times I have to go pick it up. Since you are pissed I am getting all my funds off, why not get my funds to me like I am requesting
    tm: And be done with it

LOL...5dimes is pissed off because I am withdrawing over 3k in CASH ONLY multiple time...and NO I have never done a ********** for 2 deposits of $300 (Total)

Take your money off 5dimes until everything cools down on that site. They get pissed when you say cash only or "I want my my I won" lol its like they dont expect people to want their money when they win!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi TDog,

Please keep all of your chat logs and bumps in this thread please - the forum is being overrun with your posts.

tdog1986

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi TDog,

Please keep all of your chat logs and bumps in this thread please - the forum is being overrun with your posts.

SBR_LOU,

While your here can you explain to me, how 5dimes can MAKE a payout request when the players isnt asking for it??? No chargebacks, no nothing. Asking for my money and per the chat conversation, you see Vivian and 5dimes is pissed that I am asking for "CASH ONLY"

And Lou, I am getting my money off. No worries about it anymore but how about you read the chat and tell how 5dimes can do this?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Terri....It seems as if you are only posting bits and pieces of your chat log.

Tough to follow and know that we are getting the truth from you, and not just things that make them look bad.

ohh and you really do whine like a little bitch.

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

You're an idiot if you don't realize that every site has that rule where the amount deposited has to be put back on your card when you withdraw. I played at poker sites that have the same exact rule so don't worry Mr. Paranoid it's not 5dimes doing this on purpose like everything else you think they're doing on purpose. You should stop posting chat transcripts because you just make yourself look more and more retarded each time.

tdog1986

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Hi Terri....It seems as if you are only posting bits and pieces of your chat log.

Tough to follow and know that we are getting the truth from you, and not just things that make them look bad.

ohh and you really do whine like a little bitch.

Ngates- Your right...I left out the last part when I said, CAASSHH MMOONNEEYY

The whole truth and nothing but the truth...

Justin7, SBR_LOU

Why arent yall answering to this chat log? 5dimes is forcing players into withdrawals that involve processors just because "you want all your money off of 5dimes" $300 will NEVER reach my account. More money to save 5Dimes in the long run...

tdog1986

Quote Originally Posted by Lint Pockets View Post
    You're an idiot if you don't realize that every site has that rule where the amount deposited has to be put back on your card when you withdraw. I played at poker sites that have the same exact rule so don't worry Mr. Paranoid it's not 5dimes doing this on purpose like everything else you think they're doing on purpose. You should stop posting chat transcripts because you just make yourself look more and more retarded each time.

I deposited the two times with my C,C, well before my LAST PAYOUT...So why didnt they refund it the LAST time doing that method dumbass???

Just caught another person on here trying to cover up 5dimes bullshit

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

They are probably afraid you will take a p2p withdaw(cash) of your complete balance, and then do a ********** on your card for an additional $300.

Not hard to figure out, man.

tdog1986

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post
    They are probably afraid you will take a p2p withdaw(cash) of your complete balance, and then do a ********** on your card for an additional $300.

Not hard to figure out, man.

Jerm-

Your so freaking smart man! Really, I got a 4 figure A,C,H, still pending forever. Plus, I have almost 4k on 5dimes site im trying to withdraw by CASH. So your right man, Im going to go to my bank and do a ********** for $300...Your one hell of a smart degenerate gambler! What a dumbass

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

The smartest thing Tony could do is pay you your balance and close your account. I'm VERY surprised he hasn't done so already. You must be female because all you do is bitch. I guarantee you they print out your chat logs and laugh about them in the 5Dimes break room.

thewolf
    thewolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

I hope my money is back in my 5dimes acct for the LSU game. IF not, then I am depositing 2k into my other account.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    The smartest thing Tony could do is pay you your balance and close your account. I'm VERY surprised he hasn't done so already. You must be female because all you do is bitch. I guarantee you they print out your chat logs and laugh about them in the 5Dimes break room.
    You mentioned in a previous post that you're considering doing a charge back if you don't get your money soon. By the way, nice name Terri. Mom wanted a daughter huh?

tdog1986

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    You mentioned in a previous post that you're considering doing a charge back if you don't get your money soon. By the way, nice name Terri. Mom wanted a daughter huh?

I'm a guy you ******* idiot..You cant even quote me correct idiot. Take down your fatass picture, I cant even decide whether Im looking at your or your fat rolls

Please show me where I said I was going to do a **********, ******* idiot!

ButImSuited
    ButImSuited's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Im new to this site and just signed up for 5dimes and did a bit of research before joining it. It ways right on its banking page and I quote

"All our customers must cash out using the same mechanisms employed in depositing. Insisting upon cashing out using other methods may cost additional administration fees. Keep in mind that other methods might not be available. Please visit our funding methods FAQ or contact our Customer Service Department via Live Help or call 1-800-305-3517 for further details."

So anytime they have not done it before was a courtesy and should be appreciated. I have been screwed over by enough books but you have to be willing to work with them. Obviously if your in the US you cant expect things to be quick and painless, because if they went through normal channels everyone would be shut down! If the books allows you to do something that they dont have to, thats nice, and to hold that against them for the future just screws over other customers when they say we wont do it for anyone any more (In Relations to him saying they didn't refund his card in the past)

jazzyj7

If thats the case, they are picking and choosing who they want to use that rule on. I deposited through **, yet cashing out through ***************.

jazzyj7

deposited monnnnneygram, cashingout through u know what

tdog1986

Quote Originally Posted by ButImSuited View Post
    Im new to this site and just signed up for 5dimes and did a bit of research before joining it. It ways right on its banking page and I quote

"All our customers must cash out using the same mechanisms employed in depositing. Insisting upon cashing out using other methods may cost additional administration fees. Keep in mind that other methods might not be available. Please visit our funding methods FAQ or contact our Customer Service Department via Live Help or call 1-800-305-3517 for further details."

So anytime they have not done it before was a courtesy and should be appreciated. I have been screwed over by enough books but you have to be willing to work with them. Obviously if your in the US you cant expect things to be quick and painless, because if they went through normal channels everyone would be shut down! If the books allows you to do something that they dont have to, thats nice, and to hold that against them for the future just screws over other customers when they say we wont do it for anyone any more (In Relations to him saying they didn't refund his card in the past)

I have never had a payout the same way I put the money on the site...Never! Pure bullshit

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

Quote Originally Posted by tdog1986 View Post
    When Justin7 is exposed after Tonight I will be done for good.
    the original lie just gets bigger

ButImSuited
    ButImSuited's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Like I SAID obviously you just want to be a broken record and repeat yourself, they have that as there terms, and can on a case by case basis, change that, but in the end if they change it 1000 times and then just once decide to stick to the original terms they can.
    On a side note that seems like poor "customer" service, and when you took out just part they accommodated you. Now that your a former customer (taken out your entire balance) I guess its more poor "former customer" service, but you know its totally makes sense for you to go to a business and say hey, I am no longer given you business but I want you to still bend rules for me as if I was going to.....

First 1234 Last