KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I was on unemployment and it expired, was playing online poker at poker stars for a living. Some asshole stole my $500 guitar so I went out with a bottle of Malibu looking for him. The police questioned me because of the open container, looked me up and I had a warrant for a 2016 DUI. I did, I shit you not, 26 days for that after the awful extradition van experience. You know what's scary? Being in a van full of violent criminals who all see you as a bitch/snitch because you're only in for A DUI.

This cleaned out poker funds.

Wouldn't wish it upon anyone man. Horrendous time in my life, so thankful it's over.

The ironic part is this all happened right as I had just paid a company two hundred dollars to make my resume kick ass to return to the mortgage industry.
    Did you get any back rubs from Lkid while inside?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Love me some LKid, great dude.

Fight me Knucks. Anytime, anywhere.

I'll show you some things I learned on the street.

Real rap.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Tell me you’re a LOSER without actually telling me you’re a LOSER. I’ll go first. See post above.
    I will say this. Pokerstarspa is basically impossible for someone looking to make serious cash. I only did well at $25 buy in plo witch I will go back to 12 tabling when things get settled unless the witches or snotrocket girl or Springhouse junkie girl get me first (she almost turned me into a junkie with her very clever Wedding Crashers talk aalnd touches).

I'll prob play there and ACR as Nasher posted. Still have btc tied up as I was diversifying poker sites when I got hauled in for being a naughty boy.

No higher though on stars. TOTAL sharkfest. They through a shit move at you then they play perfectly for days after.

Still those two total fish at Stars though so I'll dip higher just for them.

But then again why am I writing this to Boston Gambler, we all know he doesn't place real bets. He just sits around talking stupid crap on an all male gambling forum all day/night.

Nope, not a closet case at all.

Uh huh.

I het he doesn't even know wot the fehk a setmine is.

Cannot get snotrocket girl off my mind. I wrote a nice rock song about her and I cannot wait to get another guitar so I can release it for her before the guitar gets stolen.

I have to become successful for mama k, snot rocket girl and five below girl. Five below ripped through cage the elephants entire catalog because I said she should, as I was clearly homeless. She has very insightful thoughts about their lyrics. Her Father rocks out to Kings of Leon. TOTAL value there.

I cant wait to go back into Five Below when my pockets are full, to buy her a bunch of five dolla shit she doesn't need and to ask her if I can buy her a coffee sometime (can't say beer because she walked away from me when I was talked on the Purple Haze IPAs I found but of course we'll get there - she just doesn't me to pound all of them for breakfast and then hit on her which is totally understandable, especially early on).

That's what she gets for offering to sneak me free cloth bags (witch I didn't accept out of chivalry.

Snot rocket girl probably gone forever but I smell a possible relationship with Five Below girl down the line a little.

Springhouse junkie girl I unfortunately probably wouldn't talk to because why the fok do you want me to get off the train at Springhouse and 45th when the biggest storm of the year is coming?

Sure, maybe you liked me that much, but my boy Ameer (on probo for shooting at a dealer in a drug heist gone wrong) is probably right - you probably just wanted to rob me.

Id like to introduce Boston Gambler and Knucks to Ameer sometime. The four of us would be like peas in a pod, fo sho.

Ameer is so damn smooth at everything he does and might get me into ticket scalping at some point. Dude can do pushups combined with leg exercises and speaks Espanol and French as well, dating women of all ethnicities. The Espanol babes he dates sound so crazy in an intelligent way. all the pizza girls want him.

Dude is unstoppable.

Also, the other Five Below gave me the free headphone upgrade AND the credit to my card. God Bless her soul. She's getting something quite nice for all of that. I don't care if it just a Christmas/NYE present, I'ma hook her the fk up.

Also, th
    Last edited by stevek173; 02-08-22 at 11:20 AM.

KnuckleHeadz

Love me some LKid, great dude.

Fight me Knucks. Anytime, anywhere.

I'll show you some things I learned on the street.

Real rap.
    Come out to LA Stacy, the weather is much better out here for you bums and I can whoop that ass for you

stevek173

I can do that.

Where and when do you want to do this, keyboard warrior.

KnuckleHeadz

I can do that.

Where and when do you want to do this, keyboard warrior.
    Let me know when you get to LA.
    I’ll even help you get a job at Allied Universal so I can bitch slap 👋 you when I clock in/out each day

stevek173

Ok will do, and if you do that I won't file a complaint, I will just have appreciated the opportunity.

stevek173

I really love Modest Mouse and Interpol and they're both playing at the Just Like Heaven event on May 21 at the Rose Bowl.

Knuckleahdz I will buy you a ticket if you'll meet me there, we can fight after the event.

KnuckleHeadz

I really love Modest Mouse and Interpol and they're both playing at the Just Like Heaven event on May 21 at the Rose Bowl.

Knuckleahdz I will buy you a ticket if you'll meet me there, we can fight after the event.
    You’ll need to pay for my ticket and my covid test within 48 hours of the event

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Would this guitar suit you Steve?

Can you get to Mountville Pa to pick it up?

Fender FA-135CE Acoustic Electric Guitar. Gloss black with Fishman ION-T preamp and built-in chromatic tuner. Mint condition. Comes in a new Taylor padded gig bag. Has new strings and great action.

stevek173

That looks great!

Looks like that's 85 miles, tough.

Can I pay shipping (once I get paid)? If not that's cool.

Looks like a beaut.

I want a guitar so bad, lol.

Maybe I can train/bus/uber it.

I'll let you know when I get paid if that's cool.

If anything I very appreciate the thought man! Playing geetar is one of the only things that takes the edge off for me, plus Fidels enjoyed my rendition of Satan Gave Me a Taco so much that I owe it to him to get back to that....and Donk's wife needs to hear a rendition of Love is Blindness not coming from a shit guitar like my old one was.
    Last edited by stevek173; 02-09-22 at 06:43 AM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

What you doing today steve? What city you live in?

stevek173

Applying for jobs now that I've recovered my resume. Maybe going to temp agency.

Pursuing half smoked cigs and half drank beers.

Da Philly Dilly

Guys lets not forget that I've converted $400 paychecks into almost ten grand 3 times playing professional poker, and my fav room Rivers is a hop skip and a train away.

Things will he alright.

Still cant believe Optional is offering me that guitar. If I can scoop it up I'll owe the forum some seriously good tunage.

Heck I owe it to you guys anyway.
    Last edited by stevek173; 02-09-22 at 08:48 AM.

Demonata

Applying for jobs now that I've recovered my resume. Maybe going to temp agency.

Pursuing half smoked cigs and half drank beers.

Da Philly Dilly

Guys lets not forget that I've converted $400 paychecks into almost ten grand 3 times playing professional poker, and my fav room Rivers is a hop skip and a train away.

Things will he alright.

Still cant believe Optional id offering me that guitar. If I can scoop it up I'll owe the forum some seriously good tunage.
    Good luck on your job search. When you hit rock bottom all you can go is up. One time I tried to kill myself by the train tracks. when I was homeless a month got drunk as much as possible on them, and ended up rolling over in my sleep woke up and couldn't believe it. Every since then I value living.

Avoid the beers and cigs. Buy cheap beer if needed and smoke weed instead to avoid cancer.

Man would suck to live there.

Keep your head up. Get some headphones to block out the world during your pursuit.

stevek173

Headphones are a reg for me. Been obsessed w Modest Mouse lately.

Very sorry to hear you went through all that man.

As I said I did four months on the streets but now am in a shelter. Going to money up here w no overhead and prob move to Fairmount.

Very much appreciate your sage advice, brother. Lets fight the good fight and lets come out on top man.

Demonata

Headphones are a reg for me. Been obsessed w Modest Mouse lately.

Very sorry to hear you went through all that man.

As I said I did four months on the streets but now am in a shelter. Going to money up here w no overhead and prob move to Fairmount.

Very much appreciate your sage advice, brother. Lets fight the good fight and lets come out on top man.
    This was back when I was young. Wasn't a big deal. Was only a month so way less than you. Yeah man without headphones I would go crazy. Used the gym for showers etc and headphones to keep me from going crazy.

Just take it one step at a time. I was homeless, than hostel,then crappy room and now decent apartment. Just try not to get it all done at once or nothing will get done. Take it one step at a time. The best was I was staying af this hostel that gave free dinner and breakfast every day. So I stayed there a few months and kept working my way up. Got tons of exercise from all the walking.

Yeah man after it all made me tougher and nice to know you can survive if everything we take for granted gets taken away.

stevek173

Yeah man you bring up so many good points.

The insomnia and paranoia (based on actual things happening) are a total nightmare. And that's just from the bad people. Then you throw Mother Nature into it and it's a total mindfehk.

Glad you said that about taking things slow. Instead of hostel I'm in a shelter. Not the best but not bad. I get my three meals and a nights rest if needed. I run into a good time w the ladies and people around here disappear for days at a time so no worries there. When I disappeared on my Titos almost disaster and came in at 6 am that was a good test of that.

I've made good friends here but I have had to fend off some stupid crap which was easy after being on the streets that long. Like you said about the streets helping to develop toughness it's so true, but I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Plenty of ways to develop toughness in which you aren't risking everything either from freezing, douchebags, disease or anything else. penetrate man I was maced by two douchebags that pretended I stole their blanket because I had a good one they wanted. That shit hurt, for real.

Like I said my background is mortgages and poker so I'll look forward to all that when it's time.

For now thankful to be off the mindfehk that the streets are and from here a good job or two to bridge me until I can get back to what I'm best at.

You really know your stuff and it's a pleasure to touch base with you man.

stevek173

Optional I really want that guitar. I can make it happen man, some unexpenlcted funds coming in.

If not totally cool, but I just really want to play something. Such a good vent and I'm nothing special but I'm not a beginner guy and decent intermediate guitars are expensive.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Would this guitar suit you Steve?

Can you get to Mountville Pa to pick it up?

Fender FA-135CE Acoustic Electric Guitar. Gloss black with Fishman ION-T preamp and built-in chromatic tuner. Mint condition. Comes in a new Taylor padded gig bag. Has new strings and great action.
    I'm interested in what is on that VHS tape in the top right
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave Chi_archie 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevek173

Haha I thought about that as well.

Optional

Optional I really want that guitar. I can make it happen man, some unexpenlcted funds coming in.

If not totally cool, but I just really want to play something. Such a good vent and I'm nothing special but I'm not a beginner guy and decent intermediate guitars are expensive.
    The guy has not gotten back to me Steve.

I thought it looked awesome for the money too. Maybe too good to be true.

See if you can contact him? Maybe foreign buyer looks like scammer to him.

if you do, tell him to answer the email from Aus for payment.

https://lancaster.craigslist.org/msg...443235064.html

stevek173

Lol all good man.

Tyvm for thinking of me.

Much love.

stevek173

It has money in it?

Lol you guys are crazy.

Thank you so much.

stevek173

I did pick up a merchandising gig for at least now.

It doesn't pay that much but it'll be enough to get things rolling along.

Thanks again Brothers and Sisters for all of the support and wisdom.

You guys are awesome.

Lets have a rockin and rollin 2022!

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Keep your head up. Stay positive. Good luck
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave TheMetsSuck 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevek173

Appreciate it Brother.

All the best to you and yours as well.

Optional

Lol all good man.

Tyvm for thinking of me.

Much love.
    Give the guy a phone call and see if you can work out a time to get it Steve.

stevek173

If it's a still for sale when I get paid I will do that man

Thanks again

stevek173

How do I withdraw the btc?

Daddy needs a beard trimmer for work.

Otherwise I'm gonna have to hold off until it's Summer and I can work at one of Boston Gambler's car washes.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

What’s on the VHS tape???

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Steve , who did you use for resume....I need help with the resume...hoping less then 200 though. Can you message me who it was

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Otherwise I'm gonna have to hold off until it's Summer and I can work at one of Boston Gambler's car washes.
    We run a strict CORI check. You would never pass from the things you have down with kids.

Optional

Give me a bitcoin wallet and I'll send it.

Steve said no thanks to me paying for the guitar btw.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Keep your head up. Stay positive. Good luck
    That's right, nobody can force you to AA.
    All the group sessions in the world will not help unless you want it.
    Mind over matter is not a hooky expression.
    If you really want to stay clean, you will.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Steven, hit up Walmart

Pack of Bic razors for like $1.50

First ... 456789 Last