stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Jibby speaking facts like usual!
    Mostly, but he is bipolar.
    Textbook.

Jibbers is right when he says he's a lazy ass drunk, not only just booze, he mixes drink with pills too.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Diggity….we need an update.

Did SteveK lose his phone or is he dead?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    That’s not Steve.

Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I wasn't sure it was either but after watching the first video, I'm convinced it is.

Damn, that is sad. Hope he gets back on his feet but it appears he has some serious mental issues so that might not be easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

It most certainly is.
    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    It’s definitely Steve.
    All I can say is... I noticed his posts being a little more odd at times when he was here for about a good half a year. Didn't sound like the old Steve. He was always nice and friendly towards me. Sorry to see this happening to him. Just like JP said above... he definitely has a mental illness. And if this is true... you can't hold a job.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22894

OH Well SHIT HAPPENS thats on HIM

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    OH Well SHIT HAPPENS thats on HIM
    A shining light reflecting the teachings and values of Jesus

How is it athesists on the whole live more christian lifestyles than christians

Wild

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    before our honeymoon....... here's the honeymoon:

1998 ?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14404

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    1998 ?
    1975?

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    1975?
    Most definitely, I wonder if they are tired of fuckin’ each other yet, serious question & no mockery.

TheMoneyShot

Most definitely, I wonder if they are tired of fuckin’ each other yet, serious question & no mockery.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    A shining light reflecting the teachings and values of Jesus

How is it athesists on the whole live more christian lifestyles than christians

Wild
    Simply a biased statement. I know devil worshipers that don't have a piss pot to pee in. Don't know what your point is? How did belief get brought up into someone who has a mental illness or possibly is going through a depressing period in their life?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Simply a biased statement. I know devil worshipers that don't have a piss pot to pee in. Don't know what your point is? How did belief get brought up into someone who has a mental illness or possibly is going through a depressing period in their life?
    My point was obvious. The same people saying he's a piece of shit, saying they dont care about him, saying he deserves his lifestyle because he's a lazy ass drunk, are the first to tell everyone that they're believers in the almighty god. z

How is it atheists are more caring, more tolerant, more accepting, more forgiving than the supposed "christians"

Wild bru. Its almost like none of yall actually believe anything rither, just too afraid to admit it. And if ya do actually believe yet still continue to say those things and treat your fellow people like trash, well, yall gonna have a loooooong vacation in a really hot place

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Fuk him he’s not a gambler, he’s not one of us.
    If you gave him 20 …would he bet it or eat?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    He has only himself to blame.
    He is another Trumptard making good.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Most homeless enjoy living on the streets. It becomes a life style for them. As far as I'm concerned they don't need help at that point.
    Fukkin my boy Reagan got rid of the things that would of gave him shelter. But bacon’s dad got more money back on his taxes.

chico2663

I just took the time to watch all 3 videos just now. My honest take on StevieK -

The dude is articulate and not stupid and a good guy at heart. However he's a complete lazy drunk and he knows it deep down. He's given up on working a job and fitting in with society and embracing the street life now which is a tough way to live.

His priorities are meeting a girl which is impossible in his state unless she is as far gone as he is. He is not thinking about real work and pulling his shit together or he would be in that half way house that he talked about now with a roof over his head. He's thinking about a girl, his next beer, a lost glove, begging and staying warm.

That is his life which he so chooses to live. I'm not even sure he is bi-polar. I question that? He's a sloppy lazy drunk.
    Maybe you or Minnesota can hire him on some govt. program. Just don’t leave any dirty undies around.

chico2663

My point was obvious. The same people saying he's a piece of shit, saying they dont care about him, saying he deserves his lifestyle because he's a lazy ass drunk, are the first to tell everyone that they're believers in the almighty god. z

How is it atheists are more caring, more tolerant, more accepting, more forgiving than the supposed "christians"

Wild bru. Its almost like none of yall actually believe anything rither, just too afraid to admit it. And if ya do actually believe yet still continue to say those things and treat your fellow people like trash, well, yall gonna have a loooooong vacation in a really hot place
    They never read where it says to take of the poor.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

No videos from Steve for almost 2 weeks...not looking good

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    They never read where it says to take of the poor.
    Yup. they love seeing people like Steve struggle because it makes them feel better about their circumstances in life. Really sad they CLAIM to be christians and then mock a homeless man. Sad.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    No videos from Steve for almost 2 weeks...not looking good
    Anything is possible if not likely with him. Phone couldve been stolen. He might be in jail. And he could easily be laid up in a hospital pretty sick. He has an extensive medical history including cardiac arrest if I remember correctly.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Supposedly in jail according to an anonymous poster. Sadly Steve is the poster child for homelessness in America today. Mentally ill, self medicating, living in a society where there is no "bottom" from which he can build a base of recovery.

At least jail is a triage where he can get services and maybe clean for a few days.

The Kraken

Jail makes the most sense, especially after his last vid or two. Cold af in Philly I assume

Maybe it was a conscious decision.

Back in my paramedic days, there was a dude in OKC that was a notorious homeless man. So notorious the news channels ran a special about him and how much he cost tax payers bc of his abuse of 911 and committing crimes so he could be jailed for the cold months.

And theres a 1000 others just like him. Steve probably on the path

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Yup. they love seeing people like Steve struggle because it makes them feel better about their circumstances in life. Really sad they CLAIM to be christians and then mock a homeless man. Sad.

Another Christian hater. Way to bash religion Kraken. Keep up the good work..

I always give to the homeless. I just think that they should be jailed and thrown in rehab while in jail rather then sleeping in tents on sidewalks, shooting up and shitting all over the streets.

Make being homeless a crime in other words. I don't want to live in a 3rd world Country!!

The Kraken

I always give to the homeless. I just think that they should be jailed and thrown in rehab while in jail rather then sleeping in tents on sidewalks, shooting up and shitting all over the streets.

Make being homeless a crime in other words. I don't want to live in a 3rd world Country!!
    You "always giving to the homeless" is the equivalent of saying you cant be racist because you have a black friend

I dont know you or any of your brethren here personally, so I judge you by your words.

And I do t give af about any religion, so I can say what I want. Im not the one claiming to be a believer in a religion that would absolutely prohibit me from viewing people and things the way you do. You like to think you're a follower but you're not. You simply use it conveniently when it fits your prerogative, and as an insurance policy just in case so you get to the gates.

Low as it gets

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10764

I very rarely give them money there are a bunch around here . I get worried they will just spend it on drugs . I do give maybe a dollar here and there. Also if they see you have money you are taking out they get more aggressive wanting more. I keep change in my glove compartment and once went into there to give a little change like $1 worth . He saw i had more in there and wanted everything.

Way better to give something you know they will use and need like food. I have more then once given the people on the corner down the street food because i was heading to Arbys or Chic-fil-a . So when they say can i have a dollar so i can buy a sandwich i tell them no i do not have cash on me but i can do one better . I am buying dinner at Arbys what would you like to eat and drink?Almost every time they ask for a sandwich and soda and i make it a value meal and throw in fries. A couple said no i am fine and walk away.

And of course if they accept the food i hand them literature and force them to listen about our savior. I am talking about Bigfoot of course . I try and teach them about the difference of the Yeti and Skunk ape. You would be shocked at how many homeless do not know the difference.

chico2663

Dude…take a remedial reading course. He is making fun of how people claim they are Christian but delight on the down trodden. Christianity beside in trying to live like Christ is helping people.

TheMoneyShot

Sorry about my previous response then. It didn't seem you were going that angle with your initial post. Only a few mocked Steve... that's on them. I feel bad for the guy. I wouldn't want to see any poster here to be in a situation like that. Yeah... we fight like hell with each other with our posts etc... but to see any of you guys on the streets like that.... it's absolutely terrible. It's an odd reality check.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Dude…take a remedial reading course. He is making fun of how people claim they are Christian but delight on the down trodden. Christianity beside in trying to live like Christ is helping people.
    Some people are beyond help. Like many of the homeless on the streets that want to live that lifestyle and get drunk and high every day and no one can tell them different.

Many homeless don't want to clean up and get a job, stay sober and turn their lives around. Even Jesus can't help them at that point. They need to hit rock bottom before change can happen or die.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24894

Cmon, Stevie. Clean up, bruh.

captrobey

There seems to be a rash of homeless people lately just killing people. That one girl was in a furniture store working and a guy just walked in out of the blue did not know her and stabbed her to death. There was also a bunch of black kids stealing cars in Philly (Which makes me worried for Steve) and they use the car to rob people and run off . One is with a gun.

Does He have any kind of income he can rely on . At least maybe once in awhile get a cheap motel room a couple days get himself off the streets as much as he can.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I don't give homeless people shit. If they ask I tell them to fukk off. The only reason they are asking for cash and not utilizing the multitude of services that are provided here in LA, is so that they can buy booze or drugs. I give them an AA meeting directory sometimes.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

Isn't Brock Landers just about in the same boat? Guy lives in his car delivering Uber Eats

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Isn't Brock Landers just about in the same boat? Guy lives in his car delivering Uber Eats
    Brock Landers has a “sugar mama” & is given an allowance with room & board. Not quite the same actually.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

I don't give homeless people shit. If they ask I tell them to fukk off. The only reason they are asking for cash and not utilizing the multitude of services that are provided here in LA, is so that they can buy booze or drugs. I give them an AA meeting directory sometimes.
    I gave away half my clothes, a tablet, SBR swag and at least a few hundred in cash or food to homeless types in Inglewood that time I ended up there for 2 days. But it would seriously drive me crazy too, dealing with so many beggars if I lived there.

Same trip I was dropping the rental car back near the airport and stupidly chose to fill it up with gas at the station near the rental car place and realized later it was over run with homeless because dumb tourists like me did what I was doing all the time.

Should have turned around and left on way to shop to pay when asked 4 or 5 times. But didn't and of course was under siege standing there trying to fill it up.

I had zero American cash left by this point anyway but this huge black woman would not take no for an answer and was screaming at me that she lived in a tent and she would die if I didn't give her money. But I really had spent every cent of cash I had on me by that point as I was on the way home. Ended up trying to distract her by arguing back that I was poorer than her and she was lucky to have a tent, as I was filling up a brand new Camaro. Must have confused her as she ended up calming down, but I was all tensed up ready to punch her or run if a knife or gun came out it got so intense for a minute there.

Had another homeless dude put a curse on me for refusing to pay him for telling my fortune unasked.

Feels like being on another planet hanging out in your hood Jake.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I give homeless people cash only if they REALLY look down and out and wearing dirty rags for clothes. The young homeless men and women that still look like they have their shiiit together at some level I won't give a penny to as they can go out and work still.

I pick my spots with giving to the homeless. I'll say again though, I think the homeless ruining our cities and streets should be locked up and thrown into rehab or shipped out. It just degrades society.

Who wants to walk the city streets and avoid homeless tents, step in human crap, piss or needles, or be so close to them that they smell so bad that you almost vomit? Most talking to themselves and or talking crazy also!! I know I don't!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-21-22 at 12:20 PM.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I gave away half my clothes, a tablet, SBR swag and at least a few hundred in cash or food to homeless types in Inglewood that time I ended up there for 2 days. But it would seriously drive me crazy too, dealing with so many beggars if I lived there.

Same trip I was dropping the rental car back near the airport and stupidly chose to fill it up with gas at the station near the rental car place and realized later it was over run with homeless because dumb tourists like me did what I was doing all the time.

Should have turned around and left on way to shop to pay when asked 4 or 5 times. But didn't and of course was under siege standing there trying to fill it up.

I had zero American cash left by this point anyway but this huge black woman would not take no for an answer and was screaming at me that she lived in a tent and she would die if I didn't give her money. But I really had spent every cent of cash I had on me by that point as I was on the way home. Ended up trying to distract her by arguing back that I was poorer than her and she was lucky to have a tent, as I was filling up a brand new Camaro. Must have confused her as she ended up calming down, but I was all tensed up ready to punch her or run if a knife or gun came out it got so intense for a minute there.

Had another homeless dude put a curse on me for refusing to pay him for telling my fortune unasked.

Feels like being on another planet hanging out in your hood Jake.
    Huge black lady made me think of one i ran into at Pantry one down the street (Used to me Wawa until a stray bullet went in there and hit someone in the arm) . Seen her twice gave her $5 once because she said she had Diabetes and needed to buy KFC . Then she asked another time and i told her i was heading there i will buy you chicken which she refused. And no i was not heading there really just calling her bluff that time .

First 1234567 ... Last