Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    I understand for old people getting this or ones with conditions; but for perfectly healthy individuals it just doesnt make sense to me. Would rather go through self-curing/healing and take my chances if I get the virus instead of someone telling me this injection of artificial chemicals is good for you with manipulated data within an absurdly short amount of time developed against a virus that has mutated and will continue to mutate and render most of these vaccines playing cat and mouse getting booster shots and keep lining pockets of big pharma.

exactly my sentiment on the issue...... even overall, blovid-19 has a 99.8% survival rate (AND that includes the old and infirm who've unfortunately passed), so the chance of dying from it if you aren't old and/or infirm is even smaller than that....... WHY IN THE FUK WOULD YOU TAKE AN UNAPPROVED DRUG to hopefully keep you from dying (and which you might die from) when there is basically no chance you would ever die from the virus itself even in you caught it?

as for pussies wanting everyone to take it, wtf????

if you're so protected, why do you giv e a fuk if anyone else takes it?

oh, we get it, you know like everything else with Joe and the Ho, and the media narratives in general, YOU CAN'T TRUST IT!!!!!!

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Going to pass for now. And see how it goes in the next year. I'm 55. I take my vitamin C, D3, zinc. I'll be fine.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    exactly my sentiment on the issue...... even overall, blovid-19 has a 99.8% survival rate (AND that includes the old and infirm who've unfortunately passed), so the chance of dying from it if you aren't old and/or infirm is even smaller than that....... WHY IN THE FUK WOULD YOU TAKE AN UNAPPROVED DRUG to hopefully keep you from dying (and which you might die from) when there is basically no chance you would ever die from the virus itself even in you caught it?

as for pussies wanting everyone to take it, wtf????

if you're so protected, why do you giv e a fuk if anyone else takes it?

oh, we get it, you know like everything else with Joe and the Ho, and the media narratives in general, YOU CAN'T TRUST IT!!!!!!
    1/3 of covid survivors are suffering from mental or neurological issues. Others have visible lung damage. It's not only about immediate death. If you think getting the vaccine is riskier, then don't get it. I agree it should be your choice. Of course a private company choose to require whatever, but I'm against any government mandate. That said, if you choose to forego the vaccine then your insurance should not be cover you for treatment if you get covid.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Some vax site was just shut today, the J&J vaxx is sending people to the hospital in droves I guess

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    "Good for you" (or maybe not).
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Lol all it takes is a few days of feeling worse than you ever felt before to change most peoples mind on shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    People talk about how we don't know long-term effect of vaccines. We also don't know long-term effect of getting covid. We can see that a very significant percentage are having last effects, including lung damage shown on scans. I guess it's a "pick your poison" deal. Personally, I think the getting covid deal is the worse poison of the two.
    D2.... I guess you trust all Pharmaceutical "BIG TIME" DEALS? Yeah... the healthier we are.... they don't make sh#$. But lying on our deathbed... they make millions. For a smart guy like yourself... I guess it simply doesn't register in your head at times?

I'll take the antibiotics... to boost my immune system. I believe I had Covid first week in January 2020 before even the news knew about it... I was ill... just like when anyone would have the flu. Covid blown way out of proportion.

It's funny.... I think there's more disease inhaling a guy's dump in the stall next to you... than this Covid.... but the CDC never told us to wear a mask entering a john before? Weird.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: manny24

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    D2.... I guess you trust all Pharmaceutical "BIG TIME" DEALS? Yeah... the healthier we are.... they don't make sh#$. But lying on our deathbed... they make millions. For a smart guy like yourself... I guess it simply doesn't register in your head at times?

I'll take the antibiotics... to boost my immune system. I believe I had Covid first week in January 2020 before even the news knew about it... I was ill... just like when anyone would have the flu. Covid blown way out of proportion.

It's funny.... I think there's more disease inhaling a guy's dump in the stall next to you... than this Covid.... but the CDC never told us to wear a mask entering a john before? Weird.
    LOL just about fell off my bar stool reading that last paragraph!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Yeah, Tom, as long as the Fatality and Death Administration (FDA) approve it I'm all-in. Laughing.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Some vax site was just shut today, the J&J vaxx is sending people to the hospital in droves I guess

I think 11 people dropped to the floor and were rushed to the hospital at some outside tent structure in DENVER? You can't make this shit up man. Whatever is in that fukking vaxx, they are reaching out with more than a hug and a kiss to give it to you.

JJ vector vax too, NOT the MRNA vax type like Pfizer and Moderna. Yum, yum, yum....come get one (or 2, or 3, or one per month)!
    Last edited by hehfest; 04-08-21 at 11:45 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

gates has clearly gone all in on destroying the world within which we all live.......

now that we didn't fall for his vaccine scam to reduce world population, he's talking about "dimming the sun" to kill earth........

guy needs to be shot dead immediately....

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

they are incentivizing hospitals to kill people and call it Covid I just saw it happen last month

to the tune of $34K+ per

friends Dad went in for a procedure something to do with Crohn's

tested negative upon arriving at the hospital 48 hours later he "died of Covid"

How?? he was in quarantine !!!

handed my friend his Dad's things in 2 plastic bags while he was still alive

they wouldn't let any family members see him and 2 hours later he was dead

disgusting

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Many candidate COVID-19 vaccines are produced on what is called “immortal” cell lines or cancerous types of cells (e.g. Vero cells derived from the African green monkey) that could spread cancer-promoting material into the human recipient. Manufacturers and authorities (don't laugh) assure us that these do not cause tumors per se. However, scientific studies tell us that after these cells have been repeatedly cultured a certain number of times, they can convert to a cancerous state. Immortal cell lines show 100-times greater number of DNA recombination events compared to normal cells. This could result in viral-viral or viral-cellular interactions that can generate new viruses and result to pathological consequences, including autoimmunity and cancer. (22) Even the US FDA recognized this danger. In a paper published in its website, it stated: “In some cases the cell lines that are used might be tumorigenic, that is, they form tumors when injected into rodents. Some of these tumor-forming cell lines may contain cancer-causing viruses that are not actively reproducing. Such viruses are hard to detect using standard methods. These latent, or ‘quiet,’ viruses pose a potential threat, since they might become active under vaccine manufacturing conditions.” (23)

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    they are incentivizing hospitals to kill people and call it Covid I just saw it happen last month

to the tune of $34K+ per

friends Dad went in for a procedure something to do with Crohn's

tested negative upon arriving at the hospital 48 hours later he "died of Covid"

How?? he was in quarantine !!!

handed my friend his Dad's things in 2 plastic bags while he was still alive

they wouldn't let any family members see him and 2 hours later he was dead

disgusting
    Crohn's disease doesn't generally take some ones life.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Last edited by hehfest; 04-09-21 at 02:36 PM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Many candidate COVID-19 vaccines are produced on what is called “immortal” cell lines or cancerous types of cells (e.g. Vero cells derived from the African green monkey) that could spread cancer-promoting material into the human recipient. Manufacturers and authorities (don't laugh) assure us that these do not cause tumors per se. However, scientific studies tell us that after these cells have been repeatedly cultured a certain number of times, they can convert to a cancerous state. Immortal cell lines show 100-times greater number of DNA recombination events compared to normal cells. This could result in viral-viral or viral-cellular interactions that can generate new viruses and result to pathological consequences, including autoimmunity and cancer. (22) Even the US FDA recognized this danger. In a paper published in its website, it stated: “In some cases the cell lines that are used might be tumorigenic, that is, they form tumors when injected into rodents. Some of these tumor-forming cell lines may contain cancer-causing viruses that are not actively reproducing. Such viruses are hard to detect using standard methods. These latent, or ‘quiet,’ viruses pose a potential threat, since they might become active under vaccine manufacturing conditions.” (23)

Have fun pro-vaxxers! Yummy times!

MinnesotaFats

Is this the HIV RNA I've been talking about in prior threads there's using?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Is this the HIV RNA I've been talking about in prior threads there's using?
    Yes. To my knowledge!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Crohn's disease doesn't generally take some ones life.
    Rocker they fukked up the surgery and called it covid

stay out of the hospitals for a couple years boys

evil people evil place but sanity will eventually return

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I would pay 10k for it now! I want it bad. No vaccine here.

MinnesotaFats

Georgia paused the JJ vaxx around 11 pm last night due to adverse reactions

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

why are right wing people on this site who took the vaccine, talking shit about it? You were pussy enough to take the bill gates mark of the beast. Stfu
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

not me baby,went to sf z general,stood in line was vaccs in 15 minutes !

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

60 minutes and the Swine Flu 1976

https://www.facebook.com/thekeeperso...57671012181760

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    why are right wing people on this site who took the vaccine, talking shit about it? You were pussy enough to take the bill gates mark of the beast. Stfu
    Because they are horrible people. The worst of the worst that the US has to offer.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Hammerin Hank
    Marvelous Marvin
    Rough Ryder DMX
    all tremendously physically strong black men dead within days of getting the jab. There is a growing movement to get blacks to the front of the line to get their jabs just like they do at planned parenthood. All you have to do is open your eyes people!

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Hammerin Hank
    Marvelous Marvin
    Rough Ryder DMX
    all tremendously physically strong black men dead within days of getting the jab. There is a growing movement to get blacks to the front of the line to get their jabs just like they do at planned parenthood. All you have to do is open your eyes people!
    more white people are taking the vaccination so its not a plot to kill black people lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Count me out on getting it. I already got Covid and beat it so why would I ever take the vaccine shot now? No thanks..Next..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

more white people are taking the vaccination so its not a plot to kill black people lol
    So by your logic it is not bad because it might kill white and black people equally?

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 490

I'm waiting for Biden's team to come out with a better one Trump's vaccine is complete whore shit

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 490

Trump hot vaccinated and he got top secret info on this disease which means you should probably get vaccinated too
    Ok Trumper if Trump told you to suck his dick I'm sure you would be on your knees instantly

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Hammerin Hank
    Marvelous Marvin
    Rough Ryder DMX
    According to investigators from the Fulton County Medical Examiners office, Hank Aaron died of natural causes..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Hammerin Hank
    Marvelous Marvin
    Rough Ryder DMX
    So when people die with covid it's not covid it's really underlying conditions, but when people die after the vaccine it's not underlying conditions it's really the vaccine. Have I got that right?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    According to investigators from the Fulton County Medical Examiners office, Hank Aaron died of natural causes..
    Msm also said he was given an autopsy that showed he died of natural causes an independent reporter called the doctor and he said he never gave him one.
    Last edited by edawg; 04-10-21 at 11:39 PM.

First ... 3456789 ... Last