beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by Zlaniner View Post
    not me baby,went to sf z general,stood in line was vaccs in 15 minutes !
    Had no problem getting it here either.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So when people die with covid it's not covid it's really underlying conditions, but when people die after the vaccine it's not underlying conditions it's really the vaccine. Have I got that right?
    Yep and they make a $hit load of money on both. Just like the "war on drugs " or the "war on terror" this will be the "war on covid" ask yourself who makes the money and who gets their freedoms stripped away? But hey I am sure you are way smarter than me and had that figured out already.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

I turned down chance to get it one time

it's been around now for what... 15 months? I never stopped working I worked for months with a plastic shield one that fits onto a regular ball cap and then after I got tired of the plastic being in front of my face I started with a mask that is more loose below the nose so it still feels normal to breath

I haven't had the common cold let alone get this covid crap been healthy as ever the past year plus... I attribute that to all the gross obese and dirty human beings being forced to be a bit more sanitary

never got the flu shot and never got the flu... why change for this overblown covid crap

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 490

So when people die with covid it's not covid it's really underlying conditions, but when people die after the vaccine it's not underlying conditions it's really the vaccine. Have I got that right?
    So when people die right after getting the vaccine it's really underlying conditions, but when people with covid die from underlying conditions it's really covid. Have I got that right?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyM1ke

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Count me out on getting it. I already got Covid and beat it so why would I ever take the vaccine shot now? No thanks..Next..
    you beat it in a day right jibbby thats legendary

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    How is this even a story? Nobody has ever said the vaccine prevents Covid 100%. Hundreds of millions are being vaccinated, of course there are going to be cases.

DwightShrute

How is this even a story? Nobody has ever said the vaccine prevents Covid 100%. Hundreds of millions are being vaccinated, of course there are going to be cases.
    No one is saying vaccines are 100%. Its not even FDA approved yet.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    So by your logic it is not bad because it might kill white and black people equally?
    it was to refute your logic that its a big plot to kill blacks ONLY

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    Ok Trumper if Trump told you to suck his dick I'm sure you would be on your knees instantly
    NOT A TRUMPER just posted that to convince the cawk sucking trumpsters to get their asses vaccinated.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

wikkidinsane

doesnt mean you cant get it. This is a non story just to rile people who dont understand probability

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    you beat it in a day right jibbby thats legendary
    Day and half to be exact, felt a little weak for another day or two after.. I am legendary thank you..

Bring it again..

Raw Garlic, lot's of quality Tequila, lemon, and Vitamin C. Drink Lot's a water and try a hot sauna session after also as that can't hurt as well. Pound it all then sweat it out, then sleep. Good to go after. That worked for me.

Boost and supercharge that immune system I say!! The human body can do amazing things on it's own.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

JnJ trials showed 85% effective vs severe COVID symptoms and 100% effective vs hospitalizations which means you won't get put on a PHUKKING VENT.

No one ever claimed that these jabs prevent COVID. they prevent SEVERE COVID. just like the flu shot, but that is only around 40-60% effective at preventing severe symptoms.

WTF is wrong with you people?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Day and half to be exact, felt a little weak for another day or two after.. I am legendary thank you..

Bring it again..

Raw Garlic, lot's of quality Tequila, lemon, and Vitamin C. Drink Lot's a water and try a hot sauna session after also as that can't hurt as well. Pound it all then sweat it out, then sleep. Good to go after. That worked for me.

Boost and supercharge that immune system I say!! The human body can do amazing things on it's own.
    It costed me zero $$$ to get the vaccine. How much are you going to be spending for the rest of your life in garlic, tequila, lemon and vitamin C to beat covid?

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    doesnt mean you cant get it. This is a non story just to rile people who dont understand probability
    it's to rile up ignorant, uneducated people. it is working on these people. society as a whole is fukked because the least intelligent people tend to have the most children.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1748

Just dont be obese and your good

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post

it's to rile up ignorant, uneducated people. it is working on these people. society as a whole is fukked because the least intelligent people tend to have the most children.
    No, it's just a headline being used for that.

The story is actually there to educate people that you can indeed still get it after vaccination.

Common man.

It's like everything is driveby for the criticial thinkers and gullible alike.

It's ridiculous how much misinformation there is out there about the vaccine, almost solely because it was politicized.

Politics of division is nothing more than peddling in misinformation and people of all ilk stupidly gobble it up.

It's frustrating anymore, tough to read through all the garbage.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    JnJ trials showed 85% effective vs severe COVID symptoms and 100% effective vs hospitalizations which means you won't get put on a PHUKKING VENT.

No one ever claimed that these jabs prevent COVID. they prevent SEVERE COVID. just like the flu shot, but that is only around 40-60% effective at preventing severe symptoms.

WTF is wrong with you people?
    You don't know any of this for certain. It's all guesses. Just like don't wear masks. Wear masks. Wear 3 masks. Don't exercise with masks. Exercising with masks is fine. Send infected patients into senior homes. 15 days to flatten the curve. Another lockdown because the other previous 2 worked so well.

10 years from now, will we see ads like..."If you took the Covid Vaccine between 2020/21 you may be entitled to compensation" ?

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Just dont be obese and your good
    Or over 75/80 years of age.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It costed me zero $$$ to get the vaccine. How much are you going to be spending for the rest of your life in garlic, tequila, lemon and vitamin C to beat covid?
    garlic, tequila, lemon and vitamin C should be in your daily life to begin with. Water also. Vitamin D as well or sunshine.

There are plenty of doctors who say that if you already got the virus and recovered, you shouldn't take a vaccine because you don't need to. The body creates its own antibodies to fight it off. Vaccines can weaken your immune system.

I am not even anti-vaccine. I am just trying to hold off taking it until more is known. Hopefully herd immunity kicks in before that and I won't need to.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-11-21 at 06:40 PM.

wikkidinsane

garlic, tequila, lemon and vitamin should be in your daily life to begin with. Water also.

There are plenty of doctors who say that if you already got the virus and recovered, you shouldn't take a vaccine because you don't need to. The body creates its own antibodies to fight it off. Vaccines can weaken your immune system.

I am not even anti-vaccine. I am just trying to hold on taking it until more is known. Hopefully herd immunity kicks in before that and I won't need to.
    ford her immunity to work 250 million+ americans need to catch the virus or vaccinate

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Herd immunity is already here, coronaviruses are seasonal and this one has been around since late 2019, the IFR was always underestimated. Most healthy people have already encountered it with zero or minimal symptoms (cross reactivity). mRNA therapies are guinea pig trials on humans, good luck if you take it, not necessary at all if healthy.

DwightShrute

ford her immunity to work 250 million+ americans need to catch the virus or vaccinate
    you really don't know for sure do you?

Let's see Canada. These numbers are gonna be basically the same in the USA

After one full year in Canada:

British Columbia
    The population is 5,153,039
    Deaths 1449
    Chance of survival 99.97%

Alberta
    The population is 4,436,258
    Deaths 1980
    Chance of survival 99.96%

Saskatchewan
    The population is 1,178,832
    Death 430

Manitoba
    The population is 1,380,935
    Deaths 917
    Chance of survival 99.93%

In Ontario
    The population is 14,755,211
    Deaths is 7308
    Chance of survival 99.95%

In Quebec
    The population is 8,575,944
    Deaths 10645
    Chance of survival 99.88%

New Brunswick
    The population is 782,078
    Deaths 30
    Chance of survival 99.996%

Prince Edward Island
    The population is 159,819
    Death 0
    Chance of survival 100%

Nova Scotia
    The population is 979,449
    Deaths 66
    Chance of survival 99.993%

Newfoundland and Labrador
    The population is 520,438
    Deaths 6
    Chance of survival 99.999%

Northwest Territories
    The population is 45,136
    Death 0
    Chance of survival 100%

Yukon
    The population is 42,192
    Death 1
    Chance of survival 99.998%

Nunavut
    The population is 39,407
    Deaths 4
    Chance of survival 99.99%

In Canada, we have a population of 38,048,738 and the virus took 22852 lives so we have a 99.94% chance of surviving it! In
    In 2020 the world population was 7.8 billion and the virus took 2,788,800 lives so the survival rate is 99.965%

People get out and live your life because one day it's going to end and then you're going to be devastated you decided to waste 18 months and counting of the little time you have.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

The vaccine will end up costing you your life. I'd rather spend tens of thousands on garlic, tequila (not this though that hurts immune system), lemon and Vit C, Vit D3, Zinc, etc.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    The vaccine will end up costing you your life. I'd rather spend tens of thousands on garlic, tequila (not this though that hurts immune system), lemon and Vit C, Vit D3, Zinc, etc.

NOTE to you libtards: Even though I can't stand the way you are and I nearly hate you: I wouldn't be posting the dangers about taking this vaccine for my own health and wasting my time. I'm literally trying to save your life no matter how stupid you are. Why? Because I choose life!
    Points Awarded:

masr gave hehfest 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Herd immunity is already here, coronaviruses are seasonal and this one has been around since late 2019, the IFR was always underestimated. Most healthy people have already encountered it with zero or minimal symptoms (cross reactivity). mRNA therapies are guinea pig trials on humans, good luck if you take it, not necessary at all if healthy.
    that's why i took the JnJ vaccine.

I own JNJ stock and MRNA as well, but I only trusted the former in terms of the COVID jab

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I will take the 0.000002% chance of losing my life to the vaccine which I'm not allegic to it over the 100% chance I will never kiss another woman again by eating 12 gloves of raw garlic every day.

wikkidinsane

you really don't know for sure do you?

Let's see Canada. These numbers are gonna be basically the same in the USA

After one full year in Canada:

British Columbia
    The population is 5,153,039
    Deaths 1449
    Chance of survival 99.97%

Alberta
    The population is 4,436,258
    Deaths 1980

Saskatchewan
    The population is 1,178,832
    Death 430

Manitoba
    The population is 1,380,935
    Deaths 917
    Chance of survival 99.93%

In Ontario
    The population is 14,755,211
    Deaths is 7308
    Chance of survival 99.95%

In Quebec
    The population is 8,575,944
    Deaths 10645
    Chance of survival 99.88%

New Brunswick
    The population is 782,078
    Deaths 30
    Chance of survival 99.996%

Prince Edward Island
    The population is 159,819
    Death 0
    Chance of survival 100%

Nova Scotia
    The population is 979,449
    Deaths 66
    Chance of survival 99.993%

Newfoundland and Labrador
    The population is 520,438
    Deaths 6
    Chance of survival 99.999%

Northwest Territories
    The population is 45,136
    Death 0
    Chance of survival 100%

Yukon
    The population is 42,192
    Death 1
    Chance of survival 99.998%

Nunavut
    The population is 39,407
    Deaths 4
    Chance of survival 99.99%

In Canada, we have a population of 38,048,738 and the virus took 22852 lives so we have a 99.94% chance of surviving it! In
    In 2020 the world population was 7.8 billion and the virus took 2,788,800 lives so the survival rate is 99.965%

People get out and live your life because one day it's going to end and then you're going to be devastated you decided to waste 18 months and counting of the little time you have.
    I dont think the majority of people taking these vaccines are scared of not surviving covid. its the complications that comes with getting it. Are you saying canada didnt do lockdowns? Im confused here. Whats your point? Herd immunity is thrown around in conversion regularly but in order to reach that point i believe 80% of the population need to be infected/vaccinated
    And yes we can point to numerous nations that handled covid better than USA just not Brazil...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Tequila is a pleasure and fun to drink, Lemon is tasty with it. Love the taste of garlic. Vitamin C chewables are like eating candy.. Stop hating Pavy.. My system to beating Covid is a win win ..

Garlic, Lemon, Vitamin C tabs, aspirin are all practically FREE.. Good Tequila is pricey though.

-Not taking the Vaccine will insure I won't be growing another mutated limb in a few years and or watching the skin melt off my body years down the line. Long term side effects are still unproven with all these vaccines.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I will take the 0.000002% chance of losing my life to the vaccine which I'm not allegic to it over the 100% chance I will never kiss another woman again by eating 12 gloves of raw garlic every day.
    Just get her on the garlic too and all will be fine!

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Just get her on the garlic too and all will be fine!
    Fo sho, i mean we out here eating ass and pavy is worried about garlic breath...weak...besides I've heard eating ass strengthens the immune system anyway...garlic and ass, you are superman...

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 490

NOT A TRUMPER just posted that to convince the cawk sucking trumpsters to get their asses vaccinated.
    If that's true why do you care about Trumpers getting vaccinated or not? Why would you want to take Trump's vaccine? I wouldn't be surprised if he insisted on a little bit of his semen in every batcho.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    If that's true why do you care about Trumpers getting vaccinated or not? Why would you want to take Trump's vaccine? I wouldn't be surprised if he insisted on a little bit of his semen in every batcho.
    Thats not trumps vaccine. stop.

wikkidinsane

yall eat ass but worried about a vaccine lol

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2065

Thats not trumps vaccine. stop.
    trump the purchasing agent, who wants all the credit, for operation warp speed?

First ... 45678910 ... Last