Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

Those who don’t get it will just eventually get one of the mutated strains and most likely get very sick.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    Those who don’t get it will just eventually get one of the mutated strains and most likely get very sick.
    Been telling people smoking is hazardous to your health; why smoking on the decline. If not, eventually, you could get very sick and die.

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12843

This is the plan keep selling the fear, come back to this post next winter when everyone's running out getting their covid shots again because the old ones don't work anymore

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    So you will buckle under if they require it? They can tell you no more freedom unless this or that anytime they want then.........this is it. Do you not understand that? You stand up now or its OVER.
    Well I'm not going to just die without ever visiting another country just to not get a vaccine.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Lmfao ok sheep. Believe cnn.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Actually, viruses have a tendency to mutate to forms that cause less severe disease and reduced likelihood of death.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Never got flu shots and never getting this vaccine unless it gets required to get a passport.
    the flu long term effects is child's play vs covid

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Been telling people smoking is hazardous to your health; why smoking on the decline. If not, eventually, you could get very sick and die.
    smoking usually takes a while to penetrate you over. covid...

wikkidinsane

Trump hot vaccinated and he got top secret info on this disease which means you should probably get vaccinated too

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

No they won't.

"Mutated" strains. GTFO, parrot.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyM1ke View Post
    This is the plan keep selling the fear, come back to this post next winter when everyone's running out getting their covid shots again because the old ones don't work anymore
    Influenza always had this scam aspect to it too. Of course.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

They were giving people AstraZeneca in Canada and then suspended it.

Apparently it gives younger people blood clots.

I will wait for the Pfizer shot.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Your mom refused it because I gave it to her 3 months ago when I banged her out

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Trump hot vaccinated and he got top secret info on this disease which means you should probably get vaccinated too
    TrumpTards think he was forced to and that he's giving hidden signals not to get vaccinated. Remember, these are the dumbest people on the planet. They also think he will be back as President in August.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

As many as 246 Michigan residents considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 were later diagnosed with the virus, and three have died, state officials confirmed Monday.

https://amp.detroitnews.com/amp/7100759002

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Not being vaccinated will have consequences just like, not wearing a mask on an airplane has consequences.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

covid 19 with the worldwide death totals pushing 4 million is now in the top 10 for deadliest epidemics of all-time
    scientists have developed a cure or vaccine for almost everything else on that top 10

pretty decent proof that we're living in the dumbest and most selfish period of all time when people are refusing to get this vaccine.
    We as Americans appear to have a five-year-old child's concept of freedom, which essentially boils down to "nobody can tell me what to do and I should never be scolded in any way." If we as a country had this mindset during WWII, we'd all be speaking German right now.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Last edited by jtoler; 04-06-21 at 08:12 AM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Last edited by jtoler; 04-06-21 at 08:11 AM.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by brucebrucebruce View Post
    covid 19 with the worldwide death totals pushing 4 million is now in the top 10 for deadliest epidemics of all-time
    scientists have developed a cure or vaccine for almost everything else on that top 10

pretty decent proof that we're living in the dumbest and most selfish period of all time when people are refusing to get this vaccine.
    We as americans appear to have a five-year-old child's concept of freedom, which essentially boils down to "nobody can tell me what to do and i should never be scolded in any way." if we as a country had this mindset during wwii, we'd all be speaking german right now.
    everything this said is bs

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    there's at least a slight modicum of respectability for those who know & recognize the facts but don't care.

and then there's an idiotic selfish prick like this poster who thinks the sky is yellow and the sun is blue.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    there's at least a slight modicum of respectability for those who know & recognize the facts but don't care.

and then there's an idiotic selfish prick like this poster who thinks the sky is yellow and the sun is blue.
    Sheeps says bawwwwww!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Actually what he said is pretty much spot on.

Americans used to be much more willing to pull together as a country and do what's right for the common good. For whatever reasons -- and there probably are many -- that just isn't really the case anymore. "Patriotism" now is mostly just a fake term for a political agenda. Didn't use to be the case.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Everything he just said is opposite of the truth there is no such thing as a epidemic or pandemic that kills less than 1%. Do I feel bad about human beings that lost a love one or are scared yes I do. Does it give media and sheep the right to keep parroting lies no it doesn't!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Everything he just said is opposite of the truth there is no such thing as a epidemic or pandemic that kills less than 1%. Do I feel bad about human beings that lost a love one or are scared yes I do. Does it give media and sheep the right to keep parroting lies no it doesn't!
    You just made that up. That is not how those terms are defined or have ever been defined.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Your fear for a Chinese flu is just made up. What do you care get a jab 💉 and wear a mask 😷 the rest of your life and you will be awesome and I will die from the Wuflu so it will be all good.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Your fear for a Chinese flu is just made up. What do you care get a jab  and wear a mask  the rest of your life and you will be awesome and I will die from the Wuflu so it will be all good.
    Dude. Get a grip.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    If nobody is forcing you to take the vaccine, and you choose not to..is that considered refusing?
    Yes, because pretty soon everybody will have had it offered to them. If you are offered something and you decline, what do you call that?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

d2bets I am offering you to give me all your bet points, money, job, freedoms, guns etc... It is for the greater good come on do it! If you don't you are a selfish, racist, and misogynistic how dare you! Should you be called out for not giving me these things?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

d2bets I am offering you to give me all your bet points, money, job, freedoms, guns etc... It is for the greater good come on do it! If you don't you are a selfish, racist, and misogynistic how dare you! Should you be called out for not giving me these things?
    Except that's not for the greater good. I pay my taxes and I'm fine with doing it.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Not getting vaccinated will have consequences. Its only just begun.

Schools: Brown, Northeastern, Cornell and Rutgers and others have announced to their students, you must be fully vaccinated to come back on campus in the fall.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Except that's not for the greater good. I pay my taxes and I'm fine with doing it.
    How about if Dr Fauci and everyone on the news tells you to do it? (I am sure the really care about you) If enough people say the same thing at the same time you must do it don't think just do it!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

All this tough talk, but really are pussies. Probably afraid of the needle or a sore arm. They will probably jump at the chance to get shot, after all, their fearless () leader got one on the down low. They will too.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    All this tough talk, but really are pussies. Probably afraid of the needle or a sore arm. They will probably jump at the chance to get shot, after all, their fearless () leader got one on the down low. They will too.
    Nah, they're too stupid to get the vaccine.

First 1234567 ... Last