TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3636

Antibodies are your MAGIC BULLETS

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

I'll accept the COVID vaccine & COVID ID.

When democrats accept nationwide voter ID.

Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Sanity Check 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm not taking it.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post

​facts...
    I'd love to hear them

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Youre speaking from ignorance

ICU's are still near capacity. Covid patients stay for months.

The reason its hard for you to take guidance srsly is because you only know what you read on the news, you're not walking the halls of icu's, sitting in regional meetings with leaders discussing how a region is affected, how many hospital beds are available, etc....
    take a screenshot

It's not ignorance...tell me where the flu went. Tell me who is dying & what the average age is. Tell me why Florida has the same or lower death rate than every State that's been shuttered for a year.

Again, if the vax is appropriate fir someone I have no objection to them taking it, but I've seen enough in my travels and experiences this past year to acknowledge that this has been a political shift job for the elites to put $6 Trillion into their pockets and all it cost em was $1400 per poor person.
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave MinnesotaFats 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12843

I love the morons posting their cards on social media and people commenting congratulations

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyM1ke View Post
    I love the morons posting their cards on social media and people commenting congratulations
    How about the health care professionals that are faking it lol

Read this!

https://www.yahoo.com/now/health-car...012240703.html

A lot of hesitation out there

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

They have been doing that forever the doctors and nurses give each other saline injections. I have mad respect for trauma and intensive care professionals (Nurses, Doctors, Surgeons) but you have to realize that most of them or going to go along to get along.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    take a screenshot

It's not ignorance...tell me where the flu went. Tell me who is dying & what the average age is. Tell me why Florida has the same or lower death rate than every State that's been shuttered for a year.

Again, if the vax is appropriate fir someone I have no objection to them taking it, but I've seen enough in my travels and experiences this past year to acknowledge that this has been a political shift job for the elites to put $6 Trillion into their pockets and all it cost em was $1400 per poor person.

The vaccine is the actual weapon (the real virus). It's the upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0 as a talk show host has said. An upgrade to the Nephilim or Annunaki, etc. This is exactly why GOD blasted these freaks back to the stone age with the flood long ago. And......he will probably have to do something again now as well. This is beyond a freak show and its going to end..........BADLY. Mark my words!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyM1ke View Post

Stole their freedom with a fake virus (freedoms they never knew they had apparently), and gave it back to them (they won't) with a bullshit vaccine.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

If nobody is forcing you to take the vaccine, and you choose not to..is that considered refusing?

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    If nobody is forcing you to take the vaccine, and you choose not to..is that considered refusing?
    That's the same question I asked earlier.

If I have a choice, if I have a freedom, why am I being condemned for it.

There is a push to cancel the healthy (aka non vaxxed) by the otherwise at risk (aka non healthy).

It's weird...and concerning. Like the old people that scold others for hanging out at bars or congregating at restaurants down here, yet have no issue sitting shoulder to shoulder in church...

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

I just got my vaccine shot today.My second shot in 4 weeks.I really did not want too, but my parents are in the early 80s so if i want to see them again not thru a screen door i had too.But i would have got in it anyway because i hate getting a cold even.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    I just got my vaccine shot today.My second shot in 4 weeks.I really did not want too, but my parents are in the early 80s so if i want to see them again not thru a screen door i had too.But i would have got in it anyway because i hate getting a cold even.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    I am in the middle on this subject. why should i run and get it as a nearly 41 year old healthy non black and non hispanic male (the two biggest ethnicities hit by Covid) when i can just let other people get it and we hit 70% herd immunity ??
    This is exactly what I’m struggling with.

I’m not a tinfoil dA gOVerNmeNT iS gUnNa sPY oN uS vIA dA InJECTiOn guy but my risk of death (very active, healthy 48 year old) is crazy low.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    I'd love to hear them
    Catch up with current events and you would know that for international travel many countries require you to either have a valid CDC card saying you've completed your vaccinations or you must have tested negative within the last 36 hours leading to the day of your travel.
    Just know there will be consequences for ones that choose not to vaccinate.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Catch up with current events and you would know that for international travel many countries require you to either have a valid CDC card saying you've completed your vaccinations or you must have tested negative within the last 36 hours leading to the day of your travel.
    Just know there will be consequences for ones that choose not to vaccinate.
    Similar to a drug test for a job? No test, no job? Another elite tool,not as much to hire, but an excuse to fire? Friends & Family exempt. Will barr call this a lynching? Another Great R Base Baiting Bastard, barr (trump/R Party, over-loaded W/Them). Wait til a soccer mom can't fly, shit will hit the fan.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

Article out now saying what anyone with basic common sense would already know...most vaccines will be "ineffective" in less than 1 year with all the variants/mutated strains.
    Being very generous on the 1 year timeframe IMO.
    Line up for those infinite booster shots, herd. Pharma is counting on you.

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6818

Well I took it but I'm old. So for me long term side effects are what 10 to 15 years. Plus for those of us born in the 50's or 60's it was a golden age of vaccines. Polio was defeated and there was all the belief in the world for the miracles of modern medicine. If they had developed a vaccine to prevent hiccups my mom would have signed me up. Point being people in my age group have been getting vaccinated all our lives. There were no antivaxxers back then. So I'll roll the dice and plan to add a yearly covid booster to my yearly flu vaccination. Meanwhile I am just hopeful to get back to some form of life as normal. In short the past year has sucked.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

Totally understand that, my dad is a cancer survivor and 71, he took the MRNA, no issues with that.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Stupid sheep are rushing to take a vaccine that kills at the same rate as not taking vaccine. You know like the flu. Baaa
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave alling 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

My son is disabled and at higher risk to get sick.1000% no brainer for The wife and myself to get the shots..which we both already have.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

You'll catch me shooting up straight China Virus into my veins before I get a vaccine shot. I suspect in 5 years we might be talking about the rush to push out a vaccine and the possibility of a insurgence, to use an AOC word, of tard kids. That and the fact that I have a over 98% chance of living through it makes me feel like a vaccine isn't needed.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    You'll catch me shooting up straight China Virus into my veins before I get a vaccine shot. I suspect in 5 years we might be talking about the rush to push out a vaccine and the possibility of a insurgence, to use an AOC word, of tard kids. That and the fact that I have a over 98% chance of living through it makes me feel like a vaccine isn't needed.
    Most of them ended up here at SBR as adults..........(but I will say I'm impressed with the rational thought of not wanting the vaccine by many of them). And where is poster RETARD to weigh-in on issues such as these?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

BTW: 100 million people have now received the vaccine in the USA. This is still an "experimental" vaccine and has not been officially approved by the FDA. Not that it would mean much more if the FDA did approve it.

March 29, 2020 (America’s Frontline Doctors) – Dr. Michael Yeadon, a former Vice President and Chief Science Officer for Pfizer, spoke with great urgency to America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) late last week warning that the drive to inject the largest possible portion of the population with experimental COVID-19 vaccines is “madness,” involves “evil,” includes “crimes against humanity” and may have the intention of “massive-scale depopulation.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/former-pfizer-vp-to-aflds-entirely-possible-this-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation

What does Dr. Yeadon gain by saying any of that?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    I'll accept the COVID vaccine & COVID ID.

When democrats accept nationwide voter ID.

voter suppression is not cool unless voter id is paid for by taxes or distributed for free

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    BTW: 100 million people have now received the vaccine in the USA. This is still an "experimental" vaccine and has not been officially approved by the FDA. Not that it would mean much more if the FDA did approve it.

March 29, 2020 (America’s Frontline Doctors) – Dr. Michael Yeadon, a former Vice President and Chief Science Officer for Pfizer, spoke with great urgency to America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) late last week warning that the drive to inject the largest possible portion of the population with experimental COVID-19 vaccines is “madness,” involves “evil,” includes “crimes against humanity” and may have the intention of “massive-scale depopulation.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/former-pfizer-vp-to-aflds-entirely-possible-this-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation

What does Dr. Yeadon gain by saying any of that?
    fake news

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    fake news
    inject bleach wikki it will whiten your views

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Similar to a drug test for a job? No test, no job? Another elite tool,not as much to hire, but an excuse to fire? Friends & Family exempt. Will barr call this a lynching? Another Great R Base Baiting Bastard, barr (trump/R Party, over-loaded W/Them). Wait til a soccer mom can't fly, shit will hit the fan.
    BOA12 you are right about your analysis, but this isn't about parties or politics. What we have is marxist/communist pro government and major corporate heavy left and center-ish pro corporate right. The only people (and there are maybe 5%) that even resemble historical Americans at this point (freedom and virtue are priorities) are called "Republicans." That's a fact. And sadly, it doesn't matter, since the swamp is so huge. Sheesh, even the military has been replaced by trannies and pansies of the left at this point.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    inject bleach wikki it will whiten your views
    Only trumptards do that .Trumptards also take vaccines for a fake virus

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    voter suppression is not cool unless voter id is paid for by taxes or distributed for free
    Allowing people to vote themselves benefits from the tax paying public is not cool unless they, themselves, pay in.

Things changed in the 1920s w the income tax, voter restrictions are 100% legit from that point on.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Never got flu shots and never getting this vaccine unless it gets required to get a passport.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Never got flu shots and never getting this vaccine unless it gets required to get a passport.
    So you will buckle under if they require it? They can tell you no more freedom unless this or that anytime they want then.........this is it. Do you not understand that? You stand up now or its OVER.

First 123456 ... Last