jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

the virus is the television. people are so sure of stuff but understand nothing of how anything works. ask them what pcr is, u will get a blank stare, it is a tool that doesnt identify virus nor disease ask them about anything related to this and the only thing they will resort to is what they saw on television. in fact if u didnt watch television it would be impossible for anyone to coerce u into believing a pandemic existed.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15793

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Maybe it's different in the states but I don't know a single person who knows a person who has tested positive in my city. Yes, I'm in Calgary Canada and the left wants us to lock down and hide for the winter.
    Calgary, Alberta!

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    the virus is the television. people are so sure of stuff but understand nothing of how anything works. ask them what pcr is, u will get a blank stare, it is a tool that doesnt identify virus nor disease ask them about anything related to this and the only thing they will resort to is what they saw on television. in fact if u didnt watch television it would be impossible for anyone to coerce u into believing a pandemic existed.
    This is a good point. When the Black Plague hit in the 1300's there was no TV. I'll bet everyone everywhere knew there was a problem just by what was happening right around them. Nowadays, nobody seems to have any problems whatsoever in their own personal circle, but the news media keeps reporting that the sky is falling.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

The same liberty loving people screaming personal choice/freedom are the same people who want government telling women they cant have abortions

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    This is a good point. When the Black Plague hit in the 1300's there was no TV. I'll bet everyone everywhere knew there was a problem just by what was happening right around them. Nowadays, nobody seems to have any problems whatsoever in their own personal circle, but the news media keeps reporting that the sky is falling.
    this is the brave new world huxley wrote about in the 30's, the medicalization of society. "aids" was the precursor to this op that is why fauci reemerged, "aids", not what people think it is, not a sexually transmitted disease, but u cant tell anyone that the television and its theater has convinced them otherwise.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed(and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." Mencken
    Last edited by jtoler; 10-15-20 at 10:12 AM.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29821

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

All you hear on the news is "second wave is here" and "Thanksgiving and Christmas will be cancelled" and "3 new cases on this sports team".

ENOUGH.

When we look back on the lockdowns, it will be remembered as the single biggest overreaction to an event in history. This is a bad flu. The average age of covid death is HIGHER than the average age people die.

There are car accident deaths and cancer deaths being labeled as covid deaths. People are losing their jobs due to lockdowns or their businesses. Lives being destroyed by this overreaction.

We need to start living our life again. I am not going to be locking down again over a few deaths from people in their 80s and 90s. Enough is enough, and all media can go F themselves and that includes the stupid dumb mfer leader of Canada Trudeau.

If you're scared then hide in your house for the rest of your life and let the rest of us continue living. Thank you.
    I choose to live my life with precautions.
    I will continue to go out when I have to, but I'll do so with a face mask.
    You know, stuff like that.

It's not that big a deal to me to be a little bit more safe.

I say live your life, I'll live mine, just when you are face to face with me keep six feet away from me.
    That isn't asking too much, is it?

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15793

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

I say live your life, I'll live mine, just when you are face to face with me keep six feet away from me.

I'm not sure he said or meant without a mask or precautions. A lot people assume when these statement are made they want to go back to 2019.

I interpret it as lockdowns being bad not only for the economy but for mental and physical health reasons. The UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    The media will point to those numbers as proof what they are reporting is saving lives.
    Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave bigtymer56 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jtoler

u and millions think like that because youve fell under the spell of the high priests, if you knew otherwise you'd violently oppose that mindset

stevenash

u and millions think like that because youve fell under the spell of the high priests, if you knew otherwise you'd violently oppose that mindset
    I say that because I choose to error on the side of caution, if that makes any sense.

jtoler

I say that because I choose to error on the side of caution, if that makes any sense.
    it'd make sense in a different scenario where there were proven pros and cons to be weighed like choosing to cross the street using the crosswalk instead of jaywalking , basically what youre saying is Im too lazy and Ill just trust what I see coming from the pixelated rectangle on the nightstand instead of looking into it myself

stevenash

it'd make sense in a different scenario where there were proven pros and cons to be weighed like choosing to cross the street using the crosswalk instead of jaywalking , basically what youre saying is Im too lazy and Ill just trust what I see coming from the pixelated rectangle on the nightstand instead of looking into it myself
    But I've looked into this myself.
    I don't know what to believe, funny thing is I am not easily confused.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

All you hear on the news is "second wave is here" and "Thanksgiving and Christmas will be cancelled" and "3 new cases on this sports team".

ENOUGH.

When we look back on the lockdowns, it will be remembered as the single biggest overreaction to an event in history. This is a bad flu. The average age of covid death is HIGHER than the average age people die.

There are car accident deaths and cancer deaths being labeled as covid deaths. People are losing their jobs due to lockdowns or their businesses. Lives being destroyed by this overreaction.

We need to start living our life again. I am not going to be locking down again over a few deaths from people in their 80s and 90s. Enough is enough, and all media can go F themselves and that includes the stupid dumb mfer leader of Canada Trudeau.

If you're scared then hide in your house for the rest of your life and let the rest of us continue living. Thank you.
    well put, this KUNG FLU HOAX has been total bullshit from the get go........now it's coming out most of the testing was total bullshit as well, picking up, low and behold, not just this coronavirus, but all corona viruses that are, and have been out there for years, not even this BULLSHIT KUNG FLU.......

NUMBERS have been baked, and it's turning out this shit is no worse than a normal flu season when all the bullshit padded stats are pulled out of the numbers..... the fake covid deaths that really aren't covid at all, but other causes, are dwarfing the actual numbers of deaths.......

and now it's all starting to come out......... yet another dem/lib/bullshit hoax to try and derail our nation so trump would lose........ I called this on day one, when fat ass briana keilar started railing on trump before we knew shit about it.......

the harm done to our economy in the name of this bullshit kung flu is despicable, and shows how little the dems/libs care about the people of this nation as they strive to reacquire power........

may they all burn in hell.......

Auto Donk

love these numbers........

proving that when you shut us down, we cant:

-- go out and run over each other;
    -- shoot each other in the streets as often;
    -- fuk each other in the ass and pass deadly diseases;
    -- get hit by falling pianos as we walk down the street;
    -- get hit by aircraft flown by harrison ford;
    -- get shot by rednecks thinkin' we're a turkey out in the woods;

face it; lock downs save lives...........

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

What they have been doing now and its tricky.....they say 25 new COVID deaths today in Michigan. Then, at the very end, they state quickly that 22 of those 25 deaths are going back through death records and "redetermining them as COVID deaths". They keep that number in the 20's to make people think its still this deadly virus running rampant when really its 3 deaths per day. They are going BACK into old death records now at these hospitals and claiming COVID deaths. This also helps the medical industrial cartels/complex earn more money. I think they get 50k per patient per COVID death designation.

Truly has become and always was, the biggest scam perpetrated on the human species all time. Who gains? Authoritarianism, bankers, and the super wealthy.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    It 100% showed how quickly the government can herd the sheep which is actually REALLY scary. These people (majority) need to be told what to do, when to do, how to do, why to do and here’s your table scraps to comply.
    I've said similar things months ago, but yes, it is penetrating very scary. It makes you want to get the hell away from these fucktards any chance you get....and I plan to do just that. If anyone thought that the government would ever fear the people, this COVID scam has shown how much people fear the government and how compliant they are. If you ask me, I will tell you its over. Myes well mark and chip them all now because they are ready. Just be kind and give the free thinkers an opt-out clause to live peacefully away from these cucks.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I'm actually applauding jtoler here, you wouldn't believe he is (was) my biggest nemesis in the Lang Fade thread, which is just funny at this point

good work j

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    What they have been doing now and its tricky.....they say 25 new COVID deaths today in Michigan. Then, at the very end, they state quickly that 22 of those 25 deaths are going back through death records and "redetermining them as COVID deaths". They keep that number in the 20's to make people think its still this deadly virus running rampant when really its 3 deaths per day. They are going BACK into old death records now at these hospitals and claiming COVID deaths. This also helps the medical industrial cartels/complex earn more money. I think they get 50k per patient per COVID death designation.

Truly has become and always was, the biggest scam perpetrated on the human species all time. Who gains? Authoritarianism, bankers, and the super wealthy.
    We had a death that was listed as a covid death man in his 20s. Turns out he died in a car accident.

Makes you wonder what's really going on.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Critical thinkers know precisely what's going on. Your intuition apparently does too.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Critical thinkers know precisely what's going on. Your intuition apparently does too.

Satan has arrived on the planet/physical realm and they shut things down for negotiations?

Auto Donk

We had a death that was listed as a covid death man in his 20s. Turns out he died in a car accident.

Makes you wonder what's really going on.

the numbers are baked; covid 19 is a hoax and total bullshit.......

it's not even as bad as h1n1, which 60 million americans caught whle biden was busy paddin' his pockets with illgotten foreign shakedown money.....

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

My guess all along was infrastructure install for 5g/and soon 10g (cook yourself plenty with 10g) Oh god help us all! Plus, financial reset. The banksters are pulling off their big reset and will probably be bringing in the "digital age" where cash money is no longer. That's why they can say COVID spreads through cash, etc. Everything COVID is clamping down on is for a reason and it has to do with their eventual electronic currency world.

Former Australian Senator Claims 'Great Reset'
    is Real Agenda Behind COVID Panic - HE'S RIGHT

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    My guess all along was infrastructure install for 5g/and soon 10g (cook yourself plenty with 10g) Oh god help us all! Plus, financial reset. The banksters are pulling off their big reset and will probably be bringing in the "digital age" where cash money is no longer. That's why they can say COVID spreads through cash, etc. Everything COVID is clamping down on is for a reason and it has to do with their eventual electronic currency world.

Former Australian Senator Claims 'Great Reset'
    is Real Agenda Behind COVID Panic - HE'S RIGHT
    these things are always the cover story to create plausible deniability usually from environmental factors created by the sorcerers

jtoler

I'm actually applauding jtoler here, you wouldn't believe he is (was) my biggest nemesis in the Lang Fade thread, which is just funny at this point

good work j
    the fade is still dead

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

love these numbers........

proving that when you shut us down, we cant:

-- go out and run over each other;
    -- shoot each other in the streets as often;
    -- fuk each other in the ass and pass deadly diseases;
    -- get hit by falling pianos as we walk down the street;
    -- get hit by aircraft flown by harrison ford;
    -- get shot by rednecks thinkin' we're a turkey out in the woods;

face it; lock downs save lives...........

I'm still waiting patiently to be your campaign finance manager, and during that process will get to visit many whores in your stable.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I cant wait to see what happens to covid 19 after the election
    You realize Covid exists outside of the United States right?

Now if you're saying the media coverage will change...yeah, you're probably right.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29821

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    The media will point to those numbers as proof what they are reporting is saving lives.
    And they might be somewhat right, but who really knows. That's the thing with stats and numbers being used to fit any narrative. It's much the same in sports, too. I found it humorous on many levels, starting with its creator.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

U.S. #COVID19 cases continue to increase, with 359,835 new cases reported in the last week.

jnanayoga
    jnanayoga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

I worked in the covid ICUs in April though June. This is not overblown. The healthcare system was on the brink in just about every way. Keep in mind this is a system that is designed to operate at capacity. I find it funny when people talk about ICU beds as if that is all that matters. The physical bed is the smallest piece of it. You need ICU doctors, nurses, and respiratory therapists to staff those beds. We don't just materialize out of thin air. In a city that was not even hit hard, we converted 4 units to ICUs in the hospital I work at and a tremendous amount of effort was taken to make entire floors negative air pressure. All revenue generating surgical procedures were stopped and much of the staff was mobilized to the ICUs. It was chaos. I wasn't qualified to be doing things I was doing. The same goes for the resp therapists that normally work on the floor and who were thrown into this mess. Family members were making end of life decisions over the phone on a daily basis. I watched as an entire family was devastated. A sick teenage daughter at home trying to decide about the code status for her vented parents. Both grandparents were already dead.
    There is this thing called exponential growth. Something like this can get out of control very very quickly. Ask Italy how ignoring the virus went for them. If we hadn't shut down and started distancing we would have been totally ******. We were nearly ****** anyway by our inept response and failure to test early. Shutdown was the only option. Otherwise the economy shuts down when bodies start accumulating in the streets.
    And i'll say this too. Even with my antibodies, I'm not going back to the ICU. I volunteered, but this time around, if people decide to say penetrate it, then I will too. You all can live with the consequences. We had to use a floppy recycled N95 that wouldn't seal or hold it's shape for an entire shift because our manufacturing in addition to the middle class has been sold out to third world sweatshops for corporate margins. The craziest thing is, I actually ended up taking care of one of the principle authors of NAFTA when I was in that ICU.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DroopyDog

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

You may be done with the overreaction OP, but the overreaction isn't done with you!

paulll
    paulll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

A mask as a new symbol of faith, masks hanging on mirrors in cars instead of icons and crucifixes, often in clusters, loudly, sobbing, to tear: we will not die until we die yet we no no we are protected we will not die we will not die we observe here look strict obedience no death no need to endure so want to live scared to die no we will not die no no we will not ...

It's scary to live, we will do everything, Lord, whatever you say, or those who are for you, Lord, those who are in charge of the head appoint punish they cover them better we know that we are the most ordinary Lord God, let someone else die today, not me and not mine well definitely not me, in any case, Lord, I'll put on your mask, Lord, see how faithfully we can serve you!

Disclaimer - this is ****** up, humanity, this is the wrong absolute complete bullshit, enough, that's it, wake up!

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

the fade is still dead
    7 of 8 bro, but let's stick to this where we agree --- not that it matters, it's like you and the Lang thing (which is just entertainment of course) you deny it's reality, that's what's funny. Most people as you know have zero idea how the TV, then the next innovation, then the smartphone, then the xyz all contributed to the unreal manipulation of people for control. Whether it is indirect or direct it doesn't matter as much as the bottom line that without strong identities and families, humans will always in aggregate be susceptible to the manipulators because there are many who literally know already what works for the average man (they found this out quite well in the 20th century), and it is only enhanced now since tech is literally in each man's pocket, daily.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by jnanayoga View Post
    I worked in the covid ICUs in April though June. This is not overblown. The healthcare system was on the brink in just about every way. Keep in mind this is a system that is designed to operate at capacity. I find it funny when people talk about ICU beds as if that is all that matters. The physical bed is the smallest piece of it. You need ICU doctors, nurses, and respiratory therapists to staff those beds. We don't just materialize out of thin air. In a city that was not even hit hard, we converted 4 units to ICUs in the hospital I work at and a tremendous amount of effort was taken to make entire floors negative air pressure. All revenue generating surgical procedures were stopped and much of the staff was mobilized to the ICUs. It was chaos. I wasn't qualified to be doing things I was doing. The same goes for the resp therapists that normally work on the floor and who were thrown into this mess. Family members were making end of life decisions over the phone on a daily basis. I watched as an entire family was devastated. A sick teenage daughter at home trying to decide about the code status for her vented parents. Both grandparents were already dead.
    There is this thing called exponential growth. Something like this can get out of control very very quickly. Ask Italy how ignoring the virus went for them. If we hadn't shut down and started distancing we would have been totally ******. We were nearly ****** anyway by our inept response and failure to test early. Shutdown was the only option. Otherwise the economy shuts down when bodies start accumulating in the streets.
    And i'll say this too. Even with my antibodies, I'm not going back to the ICU. I volunteered, but this time around, if people decide to say penetrate it, then I will too. You all can live with the consequences. We had to use a floppy recycled N95 that wouldn't seal or hold it's shape for an entire shift because our manufacturing in addition to the middle class has been sold out to third world sweatshops for corporate margins. The craziest thing is, I actually ended up taking care of one of the principle authors of NAFTA when I was in that ICU.
    I'm a doctor too, jn

I've been critical of the reaction to covid, and everyone should be. The point that we have always been trying to make is not that the disease isn't real, it is how to understand the totality of what we are doing and how much the disease affects all people. That's what public policy is all about. That it affects a small number of people (who are old) and contributes to a degree, to their death, is irrelevant. Why? We have thousands of other things in society we literally never talk about that contribute to their (or any given person's) death. Heck, most of the people that have issues are obese, so they took part in those risks, and now are paying for it. As far as the rest, some may be unlucky. Ok, we have "unlucky" cancer patients all the time. We have people who drive in cars, get in crashes, and also those who shoot one another. We have people who engage in all manner of unnatural sex and spread disgusting diseases to many others, often also engaging in drug use and causing super bugs. Did we outlaw them or their gatherings? Did we shut down the economy? No.
    Let me focus on why it's hard have conversations at times. It's because smart people like you let emotions take over and write or say totally crazy stuff like this (from above, emphasis):

Quote Originally Posted by jnanayoga View Post
    Maybe in NY there was a 1 in a million chance this happened. That's the risk you run when you are in NYC (which incidentally didn't even need that USS comfort "and things were so bad"), but it wasn't even close to the case in the rest of the country, which had to suffer from the idiotic policies. In no scenario was there going to be "bodies in the streets". The sad part is that you can't have discussions when people have this kind of ridiculous, emotional assertion. Italy had TONS of old people dying in its ICUS from flu in 2017, why? They have tons of old people that live close to one another. We didn't hear 1 single world about it. All of this reporting and speculation is pure fearmongering. And shutting down or even mask wearing has not shown to do anything. Look, we did it, Europe did it, they have no better outcomes than Sweden or other states. The whole thing has been a total charade. It's sad we have to go through a virus outbreak, yes, but it's worse that people are so idiotic and anti-freedom that they try to socially or physically control other people, or coerce them into inactivity or mask wearing, when 99.5% of people are not going to die, or even have any symptoms. It's preposterous.

---
    The question has never been about how real it is. It has been about the right public policy decision. And that decision has been totally wrong and caused far more harm. Covid doesn't harm that many people in aggregate. The numbers are indisputable. The excess mortality will not be statistically significant. Here's the point, but you can assign the reasoning - because we have several options to choose from - but the point remains: The response to covid overall was purely political, having nearly nothing to do with a sane public policy or risk assessment about the "pandemic."

That's the point.
    Last edited by StackinGreen; 10-16-20 at 09:19 AM.

jtoler

I'm a doctor too, jn

The question has never been about how real it is. It has been about the right public policy decision. And that decision has been totally wrong and caused far more harm. Covid doesn't harm that many people in aggregate. The numbers are indisputable. The excess mortality will not be statistically significant. Here's the point, but you can assign the reasoning - because we have several options to choose from - but the point remains: The response to covid overall was purely political, having nearly nothing to do with a sane public policy or risk assessment about the "pandemic."

That's the point.
    thats not my position, nothing has been proven. so this came from bats or what, eating bats or what. I remember they used to say aids was from screwing a monkey of course decades later they then say that wasnt true. Ive noticed people have a great talent in forgetting what comes across their television, how convenient. I could post a document easily proving that its all a charade but I wont because it isnt necessary. I remember when someone posted the vid of the tanzania president who is a doctor showing how fraudulent this whole thing is, not one comment on it and everybody saw it, it just shows the hypocrisies of people. subconsciously there are a lot of people who see the shenanigans and dont believe in the lies told them but they will never admit it publicly because they know the reaction that is supposed to follow that and that is anger and action, but since they are terrified of what they consider to be gov't they remain quiet like little docile sheep.
    Last edited by jtoler; 10-16-20 at 11:52 AM.

First 1234 Last