Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

I'm done with this Covid Overreaction

All you hear on the news is "second wave is here" and "Thanksgiving and Christmas will be cancelled" and "3 new cases on this sports team".

ENOUGH.

When we look back on the lockdowns, it will be remembered as the single biggest overreaction to an event in history. This is a bad flu. The average age of covid death is HIGHER than the average age people die.

There are car accident deaths and cancer deaths being labeled as covid deaths. People are losing their jobs due to lockdowns or their businesses. Lives being destroyed by this overreaction.

We need to start living our life again. I am not going to be locking down again over a few deaths from people in their 80s and 90s. Enough is enough, and all media can go F themselves and that includes the stupid dumb mfer leader of Canada Trudeau.

If you're scared then hide in your house for the rest of your life and let the rest of us continue living. Thank you.
    Points Awarded:

arie1985 gave Unrivaled 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Seaweed gave Unrivaled 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: arie1985, Microphone, Auto Donk, and paulll

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    All you hear on the news is "second wave is here" and "Thanksgiving and Christmas will be cancelled" and "3 new cases on this sports team".

ENOUGH.

When we look back on the lockdowns, it will be remembered as the single biggest overreaction to an event in history. This is a bad flu. The average age of covid death is HIGHER than the average age people die.

There are car accident deaths and cancer deaths being labeled as covid deaths. People are losing their jobs due to lockdowns or their businesses. Lives being destroyed by this overreaction.

We need to start living our life again. I am not going to be locking down again over a few deaths from people in their 80s and 90s. Enough is enough, and all media can go F themselves and that includes the stupid dumb mfer leader of Canada Trudeau.

If you're scared then hide in your house for the rest of your life and let the rest of us continue living. Thank you.
    Are you in Canada? I gotta tell you buddy- I’m right there with you. This year has been absolutely horrendous. So many plans and milestones just wiped out for my family. All because of what? I want to be sensitive to people that have lost someone or are fearful but ultimately personal choice/responsibility is something we should be considering.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Amen brother

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Are you in Canada? I gotta tell you buddy- I’m right there with you. This year has been absolutely horrendous. So many plans and milestones just wiped out for my family. All because of what? I want to be sensitive to people that have lost someone or are fearful but ultimately personal choice/responsibility is something we should be considering.
    Maybe it's different in the states but I don't know a single person who knows a person who has tested positive in my city. Yes, I'm in Calgary Canada and the left wants us to lock down and hide for the winter.

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

It's the same here in Israel... it's terrible.... "all of a sudden" in most European countries, now in Canada like you say and here as well - "all of a sudden" there is a rising number of cases.

WHO = World Health Organization = The biggest scam on earth.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I cant wait to see what happens to covid 19 after the election

mjsuax13

Maybe it's different in the states but I don't know a single person who knows a person who has tested positive in my city. Yes, I'm in Calgary Canada and the left wants us to lock down and hide for the winter.
    Man... I thought Canada was in the clear.

I know a half dozen people that tested positive... but zero deaths. It’s funny though- the people that tested positive are mostly the same people who live recklessly anyway. These are the partiers, bang multiple girls, travel all the time, always out in the city, etc...etc... bachelor types. They test positive for everything short of HIV so I just laughed when they got sick.

It’s mostly a load of bullshit but this also showed a lot of people I know who are real hard core political guys (both sides) that they are just pawns in the game. They don’t really control shit. One guy lost a lucrative job he never thought would go away and see above... he blew all the money partying and traveling and is now screwed because the impossible became possible. It’s shameful but in some ways it made people stop and realize the game that’s being played with them. Hopefully anyway.
    Last edited by mjsuax13; 10-15-20 at 01:16 AM.

Unrivaled

Man... I thought Canada was in the clear.

I know a half dozen people that tested positive... but zero deaths. It’s funny though to me- the people that tested positive are mostly the same people who live recklessly anyway. These are the partiers, bang multiple girls, travel all the time, etc... bachelor types. They test positive for everything short of HIV so I just laughed when they got sick.
    The thing is the headline on the news is "400 new cases" yet we have hospital capacity here for 4 to 5000 and there are less than 100 in hospital. We have 1000 capacity for ICU and less than 15 are in use.

Something just doesn't add up and 99% of the deaths seem to be people in their 80s or 90s or 100s.

I understand some younger people have died but I'll take my chances over not living for another few years.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I cant wait to see what happens to covid 19 after the election
    No shit.

arie1985

The thing is the headline on the news is "400 new cases" yet we have hospital capacity here for 4 to 5000 and there are less than 100 in hospital. We have 1000 capacity for ICU and less than 15 are in use.

Something just doesn't add up and 99% of the deaths seem to be people in their 80s or 90s or 100s.

I understand some younger people have died but I'll take my chances over not living for another few years.
    It's the same all over the world ... unfortunately I feel you and me and people like us are minority ... the rest are ****ing herd of sheep... baaa baaa...

mjsuax13

I’m 40 years old... it’s really fukked up my 40th year so I agree with taking my chances. There are so many other ways we could die. The only part I’ll say I’m ok with is it’s allowed me to get off the road with business travel (was on the road for 10 years traveling weekly) and I don’t think I’ll ever go back to that life. Fortunately for me I have that choice.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    It's the same all over the world ... unfortunately I feel you and me and people like us are minority ... the rest are ****ing herd of sheep... baaa baaa...
    It 100% showed how quickly the government can herd the sheep which is actually REALLY scary. These people (majority) need to be told what to do, when to do, how to do, why to do and here’s your table scraps to comply.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

It's all about control. It's easier to control the scared little bitches than bunch of knowledgeablerecalcitrants.

Making people wear masks is to condition people that pandemic is still going on.

Their plan is mandatory vaccination. All the scared little bitches will lineup to receive the poison. And these fukking idiot Karens will complain if others don't follow their idiocy.

Let all the idiots get vaccinated but if you have a working brain, don't get vaccinated...

"Whoever controls the media, controls the mind." -Jim Morrison

Unrivaled

To be clear I don't think there is some massive conspiracy. I've come to the conclusion that the world leaders are really just this dumb and every country has decided to overreact.

I think social media and outrage culture has something to do with it. I understand when they were worried in March and April but with more and more data, it really isn't as bad as they hyped it up to be. Certainly not bad enough to destroy the economy the way they have.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

To be clear I don't think there is some massive conspiracy. I've come to the conclusion that the world leaders are really just this dumb and every country has decided to overreact.
    Don't get fooled. NWO is real and they've been planning this for decades. It's not an overreaction. Everything is coordinated. They are 10 steps ahead of the general public and they have the media to brainwash the masses.

mjsuax13

I think social media and outrage culture has something to do with it. I understand when they were worried in March and April but with more and more data, it really isn't as bad as they hyped it up to be. Certainly not bad enough to destroy the economy the way they have.
    Agree. Was ok to be cautious in March/April but now we should know what’s up. Social media is going to kill the US and will continue to spread massive misinformation to all the illiterates world wide. People just have a herd mentality and are dumb.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    It's all about control. It's easier to control the scared little bitches than bunch of knowledgeablerecalcitrants.

Making people wear masks is to condition people that pandemic is still going on.

Their plan is mandatory vaccination. All the scared little bitches will lineup to receive the poison. And these fukking idiot Karens will complain if others don't follow their idiocy.

Let all the idiots get vaccinated but if you have a working brain, don't get vaccinated...

"Whoever controls the media, controls the mind." -Jim Morrison
    A vaccine will probably have a 65% success rate at best. That means 35% chance it never works, likely higher.

You will also have to wait likely a year or more to receive it unless you are over 70 or a nurse.

The fastest vaccine ever developed took four years to be deemed safe. There is no way in hell I'd take it for a few months after it came out even if I had the chance.

Unrivaled

Agree. Was ok to be cautious in March/April but now we should know what’s up. Social media is going to kill the US and will continue to spread massive misinformation to all the illiterates world wide. People just have a herd mentality and are dumb.
    Even the people I know who were scared as hell back in the spring are now questioning it. Sports went on and no athletes have ended up really sick or died to my knowledge.

Now I'm fine with social distancing and if it helps the more vulnerable people great. But I'm sorry I will not hide in my house or wear a mask on my walks outside.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

A vaccine will probably have a 65% success rate at best. That means 35% chance it never works, likely higher.

You will also have to wait likely a year or more to receive it unless you are over 70 or a nurse.

The fastest vaccine ever developed took four years to be deemed safe. There is no way in hell I'd take it for a few months after it came out even if I had the chance.
    65%? Hell no... https://www.cdc.gov/flu/vaccines-wor...ss-studies.htm

Vaccines don't work. Especially with this new mRNA vaccine, they will do more harm than good. But without sick people US wouldn't exist. Health industry have too much power and they need to produce sick people one way or another, no joke...

They will have enough vaccines for everyone around the world. They changed the vaccine production from egg-based to mRNA for that reason. It's easier to massively produce them unlike egg-based vaccines.
    Last edited by Ghenghis Kahn; 10-15-20 at 01:37 AM.

Unrivaled

65%? Hell no... https://www.cdc.gov/flu/vaccines-wor...ss-studies.htm

Vaccines don't work. Especially with this new mRNA vaccine will do more harm than good. But without sick people US wouldn't exist. Health industry have too much power and they need to produce sick people once way or anther, no joke...
    I've taken a vaccine twice in my life and both times a few days after I got really sick and I never usually get sick.

Probably just a coincidence but after those 2 years I've never taken a vaccine and never gotten sick.

arie1985

Don't get fooled. NWO is real and they've been planning this for decades. It's not an overreaction. Everything is coordinated. They are 10 steps ahead of the general public and they have the media to brainwash the masses.
    I am not a big believer in this New World Order, but I do believe the WHO is lying.
    What's happening is fairly simple, and that's how I see it.

The WHO instructs ministers of health in all countries what to do.
    They tell politicians "what needs to be done".
    They also provide skewed and fake numbers.

The result - the public will "beg" for a vaccine in order to stop the lockdowns - Big Pharma will bag a lot of cash, and that's the end of the story.

There are several international lawsuits and investigations going on, so they know they can't run this fake thing for too long ... so the vaccine would become available sooner than people think ...

I am pro vaccines but against this specific vaccines.
    I don't mind wearing a mask but I think it's useless.

I prefer Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc and Magnesium to kill all winter viruses.

I'm taking 10,000 IU of Vitamin D every day and started several months ago, it helps a lot with these changes in the weather.

Vitamin D is the cure.
    Healthy nutrition and balanced activity is likewise.

Big Pharma wants to make lots of $$$ and they screw the entire world because of it.

arie1985

*this = these specific vaccines (can't edit it for some reason).

Unrivaled

I am not a big believer in this New World Order, but I do believe the WHO is lying.
    What's happening is fairly simple, and that's how I see it.

The WHO instructs ministers of health in all countries what to do.
    They tell politicians "what needs to be done".
    They also provide skewed and fake numbers.

The result - the public will "beg" for a vaccine in order to stop the lockdowns - Big Pharma will bag a lot of cash, and that's the end of the story.

There are several international lawsuits and investigations going on, so they know they can't run this fake thing for too long ... so the vaccine would become available sooner than people think ...

I am pro vaccines but against this specific vaccines.
    I don't mind wearing a mask but I think it's useless.

I prefer Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc and Magnesium to kill all winter viruses.

I'm taking 10,000 IU of Vitamin D every day and started several months ago, it helps a lot with these changes in the weather.

Vitamin D is the cure.
    Healthy nutrition and balanced activity is likewise.

Big Pharma wants to make lots of $$$ and they screw the entire world because of it.
    The cure is turning off the news and social media. There, no more pandemic.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Be careful taking too much vitamin d and zinc

You don’t need that much

arie1985

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Be careful taking too much vitamin d and zinc

You don’t need that much
    You need 10k IU.
    That's what your body needs.

And there is almost no chance of getting to overdose with Vitamin D.

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

I usualy get 300 000 TV vitamin d3 shot once 3months helps well

jjgold

Zinc tops 50mg a day

Vitamin D tops 5000 IU

Read up on them longer term they will do damage

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

USA PATRIOTS have been living their lives during this whole time and will continue to do so

As sammy posted months ago, here are democrats and rest of the world:

unde0087
    Did we win?

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

if there was a plan for this earlier on it would have helped. just a plan that we all knew and were on board with would have made this a lot smoother. it was too much on the fly.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

So this whole thing is for big pharma to make money? So essentially are you saying that big pharma has more power than everyone else in the world?
    I understand if you don’t want to stay inside but explain to me the real issue with the mask. I’m just curious. Like why do people care so much about throwing it on? Let’s say it helps only 5 percent of the time, is it really hurting you? I’m not judging I just want to know why the anti mask people get so mad about wearing it. Do you get mad about putting on a seatbelt too?

jjgold

Masks very effective if everyone wears them

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

masks do not personally bother me. if it keeps my older parents even 1% safer i am happy to wear it. my dad has bad RA and some liver issues sadly so it does make things adventurous at times with his immune system.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Ain't an overreaction when you got all these fat ass Americans.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    So this whole thing is for big pharma to make money? So essentially are you saying that big pharma has more power than everyone else in the world?
    I understand if you don’t want to stay inside but explain to me the real issue with the mask. I’m just curious. Like why do people care so much about throwing it on? Let’s say it helps only 5 percent of the time, is it really hurting you? I’m not judging I just want to know why the anti mask people get so mad about wearing it. Do you get mad about putting on a seatbelt too?
    I'm not anti mask, our city makes it mandatory to wear it indoors.

But wearing it outside on a socially distanced walk is pointless.

1234 Last