Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I know, this guy Headsterx is retarded

I just edited my post to tell him to look up Biden's past on civil rights, segregation and busing as well

Typical lying idiot Headsterx
    You know Dixiecrat Joe well...

Well done

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

LOL

You are really ignorant

Look up Biden's record on gay marriage and LGBTQ issues and how he has tried to flip his position recently

Check out civil rights as well on segregation and busing

He has been skewered by those groups
    for his past views and his recent flip flop

Then come back in here and apologize for being an ignorant liar
    I don't need to look up anything you stupid ignorant fool. Yeah, I know he flip flopped. For instance, he flip flopped on same-sex marriage but he was one of the first politician who was running for president to support it. He later convinced Obama to support it.

Damn, you sound like a lunatic raving motherfucking idiot yapping about flip flopping. His record is much better than Trump. Here's a box of tissues so you can cry more as I'm not apologizing for nothing.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    I don't need to look up anything you stupid ignorant fool. Yeah, I know he flip flopped. For instance, he flip flopped on same-sex marriage but he was one of the first politician who was running for president to support it. He later convinced Obama to support it.

Damn, you sound like a lunatic raving motherfucking idiot yapping about flip flopping. His record is much better than Trump. Here's a box of tissues so you can cry more as I'm not apologizing for nothing.

LOL

Yea, right
    So because Biden, who was opposed to gay marriage for DECADES, flip flopped before Obama did on the issue, means Biden was a pioneer for gay marriage

You are just an ignorant compulsive liar who gets exposed as such in every thread you enter

Thanks for the laughs, though
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

Headsterx

LOL

Yea, right
    So because Biden, who was opposed to gay marriage for DECADES, flip flopped before Obama did on the issue, means Biden was a pioneer for gay marriage

You are just an ignorant compulsive liar who gets exposed as such in every thread you enter

Yawn, didn't say he was a pioneer but as a politician he was supporting it before a lot of others. You are so stupid thinking I'm being exposed. At least it sounds like you stop crying and raving as a little bitch.

Headsterx

I know, this guy Headsterx is retarded

I just edited my post to tell him to look up Biden's past on civil rights, segregation and busing as well

Typical lying idiot Headsterx
    Oh look, busing! Harris cried about it so it must be true. You don't know anything about busing you corny fool.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Oh look, busing! Harris cried about it so it must be true. You don't know anything about busing you corny fool.

Harris had nothing to do with it.
    His record was there long before harris...

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Harris had nothing to do with it.
    His record was there long before harris...
    Duh, but she cried as much as idiot and apparently you are now.. lol

maggiethebestdog

Harris?????
    LOL

You obviously know NOTHING about Joe Biden's history on ANY issues

Keep burying yourself fool

Fricken hilarious

Headsterx

LOL

Yea, right

Glad you find segregation and civil rights funny issues.

Headsterx

Harris?????
    LOL

Fricken hilarious
    Busing??? Yeah, right man keeps saying it like you know about it.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

That knee was more on his back then head, plus hes a big fkin guy. People take more pounding to head and bidy 200x more in street fights or jail and walk away with a scratch. People have to stop looking st it from a persoective you dont understand, that incident is criminal vs police.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Harris?????
    LOL

Fricken hilarious

He is not worth our time any further...
    Clearly clueless.

Headsterx

Clearly clueless.
    Yup, just what I thought. Claiming I'm exposed with lies and yet can't come up with anything tangible about busing.

maggiethebestdog

Glad you find segregation and civil rights funny issues.
    Wow, you are pathetic

You falsely claim that Biden has accomplishments in his career with gay marriage, LGBTQ and civil rights, including segregation and busing

I FACTUALLY point out that his past on those issues is atrocious, even to the point of all of those groups calling him out on it and his flip flop

You then continue to lie and get proven wrong every time

Then, when all else fails, you pathetically try to make it look like I am laughing about those issues, when anyone that can read knows I wasn't

I was laughing at what an ignorant compulsive liar you are

So is everyone else

Nice try loser
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave maggiethebestdog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nyplayer33

You are trying these cops without a word from them n the defense. In 80s a girl killed her dad...oh wow thats 25 to life right??after the defense explained things n more info..she had been molested for years. I tbink she got 6months to a year. That knee isnt on his throat...give me a break..plus the police dept used that technique it was allowed. Floyd complaining means nothing....he was complaining when he was in back seat plus 911 called. Fine defind cops..when your dqughter has a guy like floyd breaking in her home she can call jerry springer for help.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

would you qu33rs shut the fuk up for a minute and let us know who will be running independent ?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Points Awarded:

manny24 gave flyingillini 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

maggiethebestdog

Clearly clueless.
    LOL

I enjoy watching ignorant compulsive liars like him try and wiggle put of their lies with more lies

It's hilarious

Headsterx

LOL

I enjoy watching ignorant compulsive liars like him try and wiggle put of their lies with more lies

It's hilarious
    And you still can't address busing. Ran out of talking points. Oh so sad.

nyplayer33

Please stay on topic...ENOUGH

Headsterx

Wow, you are pathetic

You falsely claim that Biden has accomplishments in his career with gay marriage, LGBTQ and civil rights, including segregation and busing

I FACTUALLY point out that his past on those issues is atrocious, even to the point of all of those groups calling him out on it and his flip flop

You then continue to lie and get proven wrong every time

Then, when all else fails, you pathetically try to make it look like I am laughing about those issues, when anyone that can read knows I wasn't

I was laughing at what an ignorant compulsive liar you are

So is everyone else

Nice try loser
    "Fact!" Love of God, just because you scream "fact" you think it's true. Btw you being the idiot brought up busing and segregation.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9887

Nah, Obama was pro same-sex marriage from the get-go. He just didn't admit it until he was in office.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

why is it always blacks with criminal past activity

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post

Nah, Obama was pro same-sex marriage from the get-go. He just didn't admit it until he was in office.

That fukkin pic gets me every time.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Hey look, a gay black guy and the ANTIFA "republican" nominated mikejamm's post

It has to kill you guys that even with all the crying and protesting and brick throwing, the market and economy are roaring back and your President will return for another 4 years thanks in part to your shenanigans. I mean, you guys think I'm pure evil and I'm about to make another 38k in the market today. That has to hurt. Imagine how many random doods you could get to room with you in Vegas with that money Mike. You wouldn't have to beg this time!
    Oh look it’s the non pro piece of shit bragging about all the money he’s making. Yet you don’t have $100 to go pro! Broke dik fuk! You’re a big fuk’in lying puss bitch who suks at poker and the only money you make is with a cok up your ass and a ball gag in your mouth!

Another little post whore oh look at me thread, “I’m dblow the trump dik gobbler and Fox News shit spewer!

So George Floyd had health issues that caused his death huh, dblow?

Videos and autopsies don’t lie, asswipe. Of course a fuk’in shit stain racist like you has no ability to comprehend the truth.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Oh look it’s the non pro piece of shit bragging about all the money he’s making. Yet you don’t have $100 to go pro! Broke dik fuk! You’re a big fuk’in lying puss bitch who suks at poker and the only money you make is with a cok up your ass and a ball gag in your mouth!

Another little post whore oh look at me thread, “I’m dblow the trump dik gobbler and Fox News shit spewer!

So George Floyd had health issues that caused his death huh, dblow?

Videos and autopsies don’t lie, asswipe. Of course a fuk’in shit stain racist like you has no ability to comprehend the truth.
    Wow ur cranky! Rough one on the late night shift at the glory hole? We can always tell when business is slow because your Tourette Syndrome flares up.

No worries, just pretend you're on your knees for BLM instead of thinking about what ur really doing for $5 LOL

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    Is there an intellectual argument herre? If so, I apologize for missing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Oh how sweet liberal Mikey got triggered!! .. She's upset..
    Here’s the fuk’in intellectual argument to all you trump idiots.

Trump is a proven racist.

If you support trump, you support a racist.

If you support a racist, you are a racist.

And not a fuk’in thing you say or do will change what you are if you support racist leadership.

When Heather Heyer was murdered in Charlottesville, VA by a white supremacist who deliberately drove his car into a crowd of peaceful protesters at a rally, all the orange asshole had to say was that there were “good folks” on both sides. No condoning of the racists’ thugs who showed up with torches intent on attacking people.

Trump’s racist gestapo tactics against blacks, minorities and immigrants in America are atrocious. His insane rants that we’re being overrun by criminals and illegals have inspired the predatory behavior of police departments today.

And now here we are, America on the lit short fuse of a powder keg, with shit stains like dblow who worship the egotistical thug who tear gasses peaceful protesters just for a photo opp in front of church that bloated piece of shit doesn’t even attend.

Then to prove his racist dblow dik blow’in loyalty, starts this garbage waste thread with, “Oh did you hear guys, George was already having breathing problems way before the cops got there.”

Go crawl back in you hole and keep wiping your ass with that fake cash, dblow. We’ll let you know when it’s safe to come out.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

And not a fuk’in thing you say or do will change what you are if you support racist leadership.

When Heather Heyer was murdered in Charlottesville, VA by a white supremacist who deliberately drove his car into a crowd of peaceful protesters at a rally, all the orange asshole had to say was that there were “good folks” on both sides. No condoning of the racists’ thugs who showed up with torches intent on attacking people.

Trump’s racist gestapo tactics against blacks, minorities and immigrants in America are atrocious. His insane rants that we’re being overrun by criminals and illegals have inspired the predatory behavior of police departments today.

And now here we are, America on the lit short fuse of a powder keg, with shit stains like dblow who worship the egotistical thug who tear gasses peaceful protesters just for a photo opp in front of church that bloated piece of shit doesn’t even attend.

Then to prove his racist dblow dik blow’in loyalty, starts this garbage waste thread with, “Oh did you hear guys, George was already having breathing problems way before the cops got there.”

Go crawl back in you hole and keep wiping your ass with that fake cash, dblow. We’ll let you know when it’s safe to come out.
    Get some rest Mikey

Long day on your knees tomorrow. Maybe one day you'll blow enough to pay for some Tourettes meds LOL

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Sorry Mikey. Been a republican my whole live. Great uncle was a republican state senator in NJ. Voted republican in philly when a republican mayor hasn’t won since the 50’s. Will vote republican again in November whether it be in NJ or FLA. We can agree to disagree on politics and just leave it at that.

Do enjoy some of your non political jokes though. How about carry on with those

See Header buried as usual

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Sorry Mikey. Been a republican my whole live. Great uncle was a republican state senator in NJ. Voted republican in philly when a republican mayor hasn’t won since the 50’s. Will vote republican again in November whether it be in NJ or FLA. We can agree to disagree on politics and just leave it at that.

Do enjoy some of your non political jokes though. How about carry on with those

See Header buried as usual
    Buried about what? And usual? Please, two idiots who tried complaining that I'm lying and can't back it up. Worst, you just come at the end thinking it's now safe. Wow, so impressive.

Headsterx

USCfakeshit while arguing...

What,, you had to go and too busy photoshopping a bet ticket?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Buried about what? And usual? Please, two idiots who tried complaining that I'm lying and can't back it up. Worst, you just come at the end thinking it's now safe. Wow, so impressive.
    Actually no . I have a thing called a job. Maybe try it sometime.

Bravo on the fake ticket thing When you lose an argument this is what you resort to. Typical democrat

Headsterx

Actually no . I have a thing called a job. Maybe try it sometime.

Bravo on the fake ticket thing When you lose an argument this is what you resort to. Typical democrat
    You are all over the place. First, it's about arguing about accomplishments and run off to "work" at the corner... lol. Then you come back and talking about I was buried which never happened. I pointed out your stupid attention whoring low self-esteem past and now it's I'm losing an argument tactic. Losing an argument??? How I'm losing when you don't even argue. You just come back at the end talking shit. Further, when did you ever go back to the original argument? You never did, so stop acting like I'm resorting to avoiding the argument. Damn, your true colors of constantly lying and being pathetic is quite amazing. Yup, typical lying idiot.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

You are all over the place. First, it's about arguing about accomplishments and run off to "work" at the corner... lol. Then you come back and talking about I was buried which never happened. I pointed out your stupid attention whoring low self-esteem past and now it's I'm losing an argument tactic. Losing an argument??? How I'm losing when you don't even argue. You just come back at the end talking shit. Further, when did you ever go back to the original argument? You never did, so stop acting like I'm resorting to avoiding the argument. Damn, your true colors of constantly lying and being pathetic is quite amazing. Yup, typical lying idiot.
    Header. Where you from? I simply made a rebuttal about Obama & Biden and you’re all over the place man. It’s well documented where I work and several members of the SBR community can attest to that. Again reverting to name calling and such is not a good look brother.

Headsterx

Header. Where you from? I simply made a rebuttal about Obama & Biden and you’re all over the place man. It’s well documented where I work and several members of the SBR community can attest to that. Again reverting to name calling and such is not a good look brother.
    I'm from San Jose, CA. I have a different take but fair enough. Regarding name calling, if people want to try to call me out and use name calling, then I don't have a problem and they should expect it back. Regardless, I'll drop it unless they or someone else decide to chime in on a beaten horse.

First ... 23456 Last