dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    George's death is not what matters, George is just a symbol for oppression in general. Not even about police brutality as much as general racism, which obviously exists.
    Ur damn right general racism exists, and the most racist people in the world are black people. FACT. There is a long list of reasons whites could protest the behavior of blacks but we've got better things to do than be career beta whiners.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

dlowilly

My grandpa has a ton of health complications, but he's still alive. But if you put him on the floor and put your knee on his neck for 8 minutes, he's a goner.
    Ok, well tell him not to be a career criminal and freak out when he gets arrested then and he won't have to worry about it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What oppression??

Black
    Pres 8’years

What dummies

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Lost Mitt Romney..
    Lol

He will not get re-elected

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Ok, well tell him not to be a career criminal and freak out when he gets arrested then and he won't have to worry about it.
    Not sure why the left and media don’t preach this.

Real simple

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Ur damn right general racism exists, and the most racist people in the world are black people. FACT. There is a long list of reasons whites could protest the behavior of blacks but we've got better things to do than be career beta whiners.
    Sure, blacks are racist too. Not sure if they're majority. That's obviously just an opinion of yours, nothing of fact. Tons of redneck Americans racist as f against not just blacks -- indians, middle eastern, native americans. I would venture to say that those comprise most of the racist people of this country.
    Then arrest him and put him in your car. No need to go further than that unless he gets violent. Just don't be saying something else killed him. You put your knee on my neck as hard as you can for 8 min, and there's a strong chance that you could kill me, or at the very least put me in the hospital, despite me having no conditions. There's a reason why the neck is the most suspectible place of the human body.

dlowilly

George's death is not what matters, George is just a symbol for oppression in general. Not even about police brutality as much as general racism, which obviously exists.
    How have you been oppressed goat milk? I'm not making fun of you, I seriously want to hear some tangible ways in which you were oppressed. No "he looked at me funny" or "the white girl I liked wasn't interested in me" bs either.

Goat Milk

How have you been oppressed goat milk? I'm not making fun of you, I seriously want to hear some tangible ways in which you were oppressed. No "he looked at me funny" or "the white girl I liked wasn't interested in me" bs either.
    I'm middle eastern. I haven't been oppressed. I grew up in Detroit and have seen everything from top to bottom as it relates to race.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

keyboard check software

Is this stuff all true?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    keyboard check software

Is this stuff all true?
    All true. Not sure about last part though. George was just the straw that broke camel's back. This isn't about him, deep down.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm middle eastern. I haven't been oppressed. I grew up in Detroit and have seen everything from top to bottom as it relates to race.
    This had noting to do with race.

If anything that officer should had been let go a while ago.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave pimike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Even if his name was Hitler Or Bundy and he was arrested peacefully without resisting the cop's action is not justified. You can't step on someone's neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds. It's 2nd degree manslaughter.

dlowilly

Sure, blacks are racist too. Not sure if they're majority. That's obviously just an opinion of yours, nothing of fact. Tons of redneck Americans racist as f against not just blacks -- indians, middle eastern, native americans. I would venture to say that those comprise most of the racist people of this country.
    No, it actually is fact. Interracial black on white crime is highly disproportionate, and you can't say it's economic because crimes like rape which are not socioeconomically related support that assertion. The Hollywood elites are still churning out WWII movies, meanwhile blacks in Africa kill many thousands of people yearly for their race or genetic tribe.

Then arrest him and put him in your car. No need to go further than that unless he gets violent. Just don't be saying something else killed him. You put your knee on my neck as hard as you can for 8 min, and there's a strong chance that you could kill me, or at the very least put me in the hospital, despite me having no conditions. There's a reason why the neck is the most suspectible place of the human body.
    Yeah, it would have been great had that happened, but shit happens during 10 million arrests per year (especially when ur fuked up with health conditions and drugs but still living the thug life), and most of the time it isn't to black people.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 06-07-20 at 07:07 PM.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

The fact two of the charged cops were in there first week on the job has a lot of bearing on this situation.
    They'll go lightly on the two rookies with less than a week of experience.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Even if his name was Hitler Or Bundy and he was arrested peacefully without resisting the cop's action is not justified. You can't step on someone's neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds. It's 2nd degree manslaughter.
    Huh? It's not 2nd degree manslaughter if you just said it was a peaceful arrest.

You leftists just can't process info. There were mistakes made, but there is no evidence it was racial or murder, which are the conclusions that set off all this nonsense.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Disagree

If he had those names he would deserve to be torchured. However he wasn’t them. Therefore that 1 cop is the one who deserves to be jailed.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    The fact two of the charged cops were in there first week on the job has a lot of bearing on this situation.
    They'll go lightly on the two rookies with less than a week of experience.
    I'm thinking that the veteran cop who stepped on Floyd's neck was probably giving the rookies training on the job on how the "step on neck" procedure should be used on future subjects regardless of whether the suspect was complying or not. They could testify against the veteran cop.

dlowilly

Ok but you still made the claims. Apparently you know people with tales of oppression to have this knowledge, because data does not support your claims. I would genuinely like to hear some of these instances.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm thinking that the veteran cop who stepped on Floyd's neck was probably giving the rookies training on the job on how the "step on neck" procedure should be used on future subjects regardless of whether the suspect was complying or not. They could testify against the veteran cop.
    With you here

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

If it isn't the pursuit of truth, what is it? Admittedly I was outraged when I saw the video, but I had never heard this detail about him that he for whatever reason (probably panicking knowing he was going back to the pen) was already having difficulty breathing. Did you know about this? Anyone else? I think it's a pretty damn important detail to find out the truth about when officers are being charged with murder and violence is breaking out in the name of it.

You laugh at "the pursuit of truth". I'm lmao at "it's about more than just this one death". What is it about then? 9 unarmed black males were killed by police last year out of around 10 million arrests. Not only is that not a solvable problem, it isn't a systemically racist problem at all, especially when 19 white males were killed. The only thing this protest is about is Trump butthurt leftist elitists inflaming desperate, emotional, illogical people with hyped up rare occurrences caught in this day of social media and phone cameras.

Fighting purposefully agitating lies with truth and facts is about the most civil, tasteful way to deal with this. Either expose the lies through macro statistics or expose the truth in this particular case. What are the other options? No more police so the criminals run free? Armed citizens battle it out with the misled rabble?

I'm not IMPLYING anything. I'm saying this case is yet another hyped up misrepresentation, and these protests and violence supposedly in the name of it are based on lies to mask a sinister intent.

I wholeheartedly agree with you though, the media is the most to blame.
    I didn't laugh at the pursiut of truth, I laughed at your use of it. You clearly don't get the big picture. Very, very, very clearly you missed what this is all about, it's more like you fell for the media bullshit for sure.

Not implying anything?

You outright wrote one of the dumbest things I've read in awhile that carries with it so much implication it's fukkin ridiculous...

...Have I missed this or has most of the media completely ignored this significant detail? If he was having trouble breathing while standing, it's much more likely internal factors were the cause of death than external....
    Don't be an idiot dlow, just stick with tasteless.

For fuksake.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9719

This will never end. Why? Because there will be another case of a police officer killing another unarmed black man and then it will start over again. There will be more claims of "systemic racism" and "systemic police brutality". I'm not trying to defend the officer who was involved in the death of George Floyd. I have yet to hear anyone who has said that his actions seem justified. I do generally support our law enforcement officers. They do a dangerous and necessary duty for society. But to claim that the are systematically patrolling with the intent to kill black men is a ludicrous claim. Are there bad cops? Sure. And those need to be identified and dealt with accordingly. But there are bad people in all walks of life. There are bad doctors, bad plumbers, bad priests, bad lawyers and bad politicians (rumor has it that there might even be a couple of good politicians but the case is still out).

But now it's gotten to the point where every time this type of event occurs, there has to be a riot and cities have to be severely damaged and the property of innocent people is destroyed. And anyone who speaks out against this injustice is castigated as an insensitive racist (the leftist response to anything they disagree with).

One could make the claim that there is a worldwide systemic problem with airline safety. It wouldn't be true, but the next time an airplane crashes, and we all know it's going to happen, you could point to it and say "See, I told you so". Should we go burn down an airport every time a plane crashes? Would that prevent the next plane crash?

There should be more public outrage in society every time a police officer is killed. Huge outpourings of people in nationwide (peaceful!!!) demonstrations EVERY TIME. And then we would see where the real systemic problem is.
    Last edited by TATUMUS; 06-07-20 at 07:21 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pimike, and dlowilly

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

As a veteran firefighter you listen to the senior members in your first years. In your first week you do what you're told to do, period.
    Sad in this case.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    This will never end. Why? Because there will be another case of a police officer killing another unarmed black man and then it will start over again. There will be more claims of "systemic racism" and "systemic police brutality". I'm not trying to defend the officer who was involved in the death of George Floyd. I have yet to hear anyone who has said that his actions seem justified. I do generally support our law enforcement officers. They do a dangerous and necessary duty for society. But to claim that the are systematically patrolling with the intent to kill black men is a ludicrous claim. Are there bad cops? Sure. And those need to be identified and dealt with accordingly. But there are bad people in all walks of life. There are bad doctors, bad plumbers, bad priests, bad lawyers and bad politicians (rumor has it that there might even be a couple of good politicians but the case is still out).

But not it's gotten to the point where every time this type of event occurs, there has to be a riot and cities have to be severely damaged and the property of innocent people is destroyed. And anyone who speaks out against this injustice is castigated as an insensitive racist (the leftist response to anything they disagree with).

One could make the claim that there is a worldwide systemic problem with airline safety. It wouldn't be true, but the next time an airplane crashes, and we all know it's going to happen, you could point to it and say "See, I told you so". Should we go burn down an airport every time a plane crashes? Would that prevent the next plane crash?

There should be more public outrage in society every time a police officer is killed. Huge outpourings of people in nationwide (peaceful) dejmonstrations EVERY TIME. And then we would see where the real systemic problem is.
    Solid post

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    This had noting to do with race.

If anything that officer should had been let go a while ago.
    Exactly

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I didn't laugh at the pursiut of truth, I laughed at your use of it. You clearly don't get the big picture. Very, very, very clearly you missed what this is all about, it's more like you fell for the media bullshit for sure.

Not implying anything?

You outright wrote one of the dumbest things I've read in awhile that carries with it so much implication it's fukkin ridiculous...

Don't be an idiot dlow, just stick with tasteless.

For fuksake.

I didn't imply anything. I think I outright said exactly what it means. And there is exactly 0 chance that was the dumbest thing you read in awhile unless you don't read any other posts including your own break even system posts

Ok agree to disagree bro

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post

But now it's gotten to the point where every time this type of event occurs, there has to be a riot and cities have to be severely damaged and the property of innocent people is destroyed. And anyone who speaks out against this injustice is castigated as an insensitive racist (the leftist response to anything they disagree with).

There should be more public outrage in society every time a police officer is killed. Huge outpourings of people in nationwide (peaceful!!!) demonstrations EVERY TIME. And then we would see where the real systemic problem is.
    Exactly. Like I said, this "problem" is not solvable.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

When was the last time an unarmed black man died from a meteorite strike?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    As a veteran firefighter you listen to the senior members in your first years. In your first week you do what you're told to do, period.
    Sad in this case.
    If you want out of training .

Sad thing is that is not a taught move by any police department I’m aware of.

Completely different than the carotid restraint.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21401

If he officers knew he had breathing problems, Doesn't that almost make what he did worse? Doesn't that sort of put them on notice? I don't see this as an excuse at all.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    If he officers knew he had breathing problems, Doesn't that almost make what he did worse? Doesn't that sort of put them on notice? I don't see this as an excuse at all.
    Not really
    Believe it or not suspects are know to lie

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21401

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Not really
    Believe it or not suspects are know to lie
    So they thought he was lying about breathing problems and decided to put it to the test?

Only question is 2nd vs. 3rd degree. I agree the 2nd degree charge is going to be tough to establish and would be ripe for appeal as to whether he could have been committing a felony.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I never meant it to be an excuse. It's just much different than the narrative of racist cops forcefully choking a black guy to death which is what the media pushed and what sparked this nonsense.

Once again, things should have been done differently, but if you try to cater to every plea and complaint a criminal comes up with once they get handcuffed you'll be more like a butler than a cop.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    When was the last time an unarmed black man died from a meteorite strike?
    Honestly have no idea but I was comparing the chances of an unarmed black man getting killed by police in 2019 to someone in general dying of a meteor strike, not specifically a black male.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

The man wasn't a Saint like the media portrayed him to be that's for sure..

Floyd surely didn't want to go back to jail that is obvious and that's probably why he was resisting a bit, cuffed on the ground in the first place and after being high on meth and trying to pass a $20 fake bill in the store prior to..

Still can't put a knee on the mans neck til he dies.. Goaters is right in his above post earlier. We all saw the video and that cop was out of line.. Can't do that, just put him in the car and take him to jail!!!!

First 12345 ... Last