TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9887

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Oh it’s solvable alright. Just get rid of white privileged miserable pieces of racist shit like you.

You are the most ignorant waste of fuk’in space to ever inhale air.

You don’t get it, never will, you and orange spray tanned asshole you support are the very fuk’in reason white racist America is destroying this country.

You and dumb fuk trump are on the outs, little hitler. Better run back to your white privileged hole in the ground and stay there.
    The solution begins when we vote the biggest bloated piece of racist shit out of office in November.
    Is there an intellectual argument herre? If so, I apologize for missing it.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

The guy was a hard core
    Criminal

He would of killed eventually

What !?

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The guy was a hard core
    Criminal

He would of killed eventually

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by jibbby View Post
    the man wasn't a saint like the media portrayed him to be that's for sure..

floyd surely didn't want to go back to jail that is obvious and that's probably why he was resisting a bit, cuffed on the ground in the first place and after being high on meth and trying to pass a $20 fake bill in the store prior to..

holy smokes

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10764

Candace Owens pretty much said it all . I cannot even imagine someone holding a gun to a womans pregnant stomach.

“The fact that he has been held up as a martyr sickens me. George Floyd was not a good person, I don’t care who wants to spin that. I don’t care how CNN wants to make you think he changed his life around,” she said in an interview with Beck. “He was just after his sixth or fifth stint in prison.”

On Sunday, Owens revealed that her campaign to support Dykes’ cafe was suspended by GoFundMe after the company found her fundraiser “to be in support of hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism, or intolerance of any kind.”

Owens lashed out on Twitter in response to GoFundMe’s decision

“Guess my message to little kids would be for them not to idolize men that: Get high on fentanyl, get high on meth, use counterfeit bills, shove guns into the stomaches of pregnant women while robbing them, go to prison 5 times. What a truly horrible message I carry,” she wrote.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Fishhead

Let's also keep in mind.............

ALL COPS involved are 100% INNOCENT until proven GUILTY
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Candace Owens pretty much said it all . I cannot even imagine someone holding a gun to a womans pregnant stomach.

“The fact that he has been held up as a martyr sickens me. George Floyd was not a good person, I don’t care who wants to spin that. I don’t care how CNN wants to make you think he changed his life around,” she said in an interview with Beck. “He was just after his sixth or fifth stint in prison.”

On Sunday, Owens revealed that her campaign to support Dykes’ cafe was suspended by GoFundMe after the company found her fundraiser “to be in support of hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism, or intolerance of any kind.”

Owens lashed out on Twitter in response to GoFundMe’s decision

“Guess my message to little kids would be for them not to idolize men that: Get high on fentanyl, get high on meth, use counterfeit bills, shove guns into the stomaches of pregnant women while robbing them, go to prison 5 times. What a truly horrible message I carry,” she wrote.
    If that's the message Owens gets, then little kids are definitely smarter than Owens.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    That's a big part of the problem

Facts are facts, no matter your opinion of someone. The inability to control emotions and get past being hair triggered causes the modern left to shit their pants and stink up a room regularly.
    Yup post real numbers on crime and race and you get called a racist every time by the lefty libs.. Happens every time as witnessed above.. Nothing new to see ..

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Oh yeah, I totally forgot that white supremacists embraced Obama and he refused to denounce them.
    but Biden’s been in politics half his fukin life and what has he accomplished?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Most brain farts and gaffes in American history by any one leading top Government official maybe?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Sam Odom 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Headsterx

Surprisingly, more than promoting Clorox and an unproven drug, admiring the numbers of tweeter followers and tv ratings, and doing a photo op in front of a burnt church, all this while there's a pandemic...

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1748

It's just a tough situation. He's a big guy and a criminal. It can't be on cops to put themselves or the public in danger by believing everything an agitated criminal says. "Claustrophobia" is not a legitimate reason to not be arrested and put in a police car. Floyd collapsed to the ground while still conscious and at that point he was non compliant and avoiding arrest. In a perfect world they would have believed him and treated him with kid gloves but these are imperfect people in imperfect situations dealing with imperfect criminals.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    ”Guess my message to little kids would be for them not to idolize men that: Get high on fentanyl, get high on meth, use counterfeit bills, shove guns into the stomaches of pregnant women while robbing them, go to prison 5 times. What a truly horrible message I carry,” she wrote.
    "We are here to honor George Floyd," Pelosi said before the moment of silence began.

Chuck & Nancy - FU##ING ridiculous.....

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

doesn't change anything

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Surprisingly, more than promoting Clorox and an unproven drug, admiring the numbers of tweeter followers and tv ratings, and doing a photo op in front of a burnt church, all this while there's a pandemic...

So still can’t give me an answer

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Oh it’s solvable alright. Just get rid of white privileged miserable pieces of racist shit like you.

You don’t get it, never will, you and orange spray tanned asshole you support are the very fuk’in reason white racist America is destroying this country.

You and dumb fuk trump are on the outs, little hitler. Better run back to your white privileged hole in the ground and stay there.

The solution begins when we vote the biggest bloated piece of racist shit out of office in November.
    Wow, you really hit all the trigger words. Congrats on reading the pamphlet.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Let's also keep in mind.............

ALL COPS involved are 100% INNOCENT until proven GUILTY
    I don’t know how these guys get a fair trial. Even after change of venue, with the narrative of Floyd being a saint and the cops being monsters, it’s going to be incredibly hard to find 12 unbiased people.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Funny the bill was real. It was one of the 20 dollar bills that we had in the nineties. Funny how you guys want to crucify the guy for his past deeds but mr. pillow who is a crackhead is your idol. Smh
    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Fake news

If real he wouldn’t had fought
    Senor story time strikes again

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    Is there an intellectual argument herre? If so, I apologize for missing it.
    Don't waste your time.

Mikejamm is the homeless guy with tourette syndrome everyone ignores unless they want a good laugh.

Headsterx

So still can’t give me an answer
    That was an answer but hey I'll give brief examples of useful acts done by him. Biden supports Civil Rights Acts and cosponsored the bill to prevent women violence which passed into law. Trump meanwhile allowed racial discrimination in housing.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    George's death is not what matters, George is just a symbol for oppression in general. Not even about police brutality as much as general racism, which obviously exists.
    How have you been oppressed goat milk? I'm not making fun of you, I seriously want to hear some tangible ways in which you were oppressed. No "he looked at me funny" or "the white girl I liked wasn't interested in me" bs either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I'm middle eastern. I haven't been oppressed. I grew up in Detroit and have seen everything from top to bottom as it relates to race.
    Ok but you still made the claims. Apparently you know people with tales of oppression to have this knowledge, because data does not support your claims. I would genuinely like to hear some of these instances.
    C'mon Goat Milk. We want to hear about actual instances of oppression as opposed to the vague mantras we hear from the media.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 06-08-20 at 02:41 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

That was an answer but hey I'll give brief examples of useful acts done by him. Biden supports Civil Rights Acts and cosponsored the bill to prevent women violence which passed into law. Trump meanwhile allowed racial discrimination in housing.
    2 in 36 years. Not bad

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    A lot of racists posting to this thread. Whether Floyd was a thug or a saint is irrelevant. The cop had no right to sit on his neck for 8 minutes. Whether he had pre existing health issues are irrelevant. The cop had no right to sit on his neck for 8 minutes. What do you racists not get?
    What the cop did was unacceptable, I think most people readily acknowledge this. But the cop(s) has been relieved of his duties and will stand trial for his potential crimes. What more do you want? You don't get charged one day and swing from the gallows the next. It's a process.

What is also unacceptable is spinning the narrative into a heated blacks vs whites debate, engendering hate and hostility along the way. Do we even know if Chauvin was a racist? The police on the scene represented various ethnic backgrounds, any one of them could have intervened. What's very possible is that Chauvin was just a bad apple given a position of authority, which affects ALL RACES. The real issue is police misconduct.

Furthermore, the continued celebration of George Floyd is disgusting. Again, what happened to him was wrong, but people die via murder or malpractice every single day in this country. What makes Floyd so special that the world stops turning to honor his passing? He wasn't Martin Luther King, he was a repeat violent offender... If this is the best individual that BLM can choose to pedestalize and dedicate widespread outrage to, then maybe they should start looking at their own community first, before instantly demonizing whites for any and every tragedy.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 06-08-20 at 02:28 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh how sweet liberal Mikey got triggered!! .. She's upset..

dlowilly

Hey look, a gay black guy and the ANTIFA "republican" nominated mikejamm's post

It has to kill you guys that even with all the crying and protesting and brick throwing, the market and economy are roaring back and your President will return for another 4 years thanks in part to your shenanigans. I mean, you guys think I'm pure evil and I'm about to make another 38k in the market today. That has to hurt. Imagine how many random doods you could get to room with you in Vegas with that money Mike. You wouldn't have to beg this time!
    Last edited by dlowilly; 06-08-20 at 03:13 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

2 in 36 years. Not bad
    Trump needs to go imo. Biden isn't the answer though. I can't believe it's 2020 and America can't put up a good respectable individual to be the president.
    Points Awarded:

Chief Wahoo gave lakerboy 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump making a hard stance on not Defunding the police in the news now.. I love this President!! He can't be bullied or pushed around.. A President with a real set of balls finally.

4 MORE YEARS!!!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Trump needs to go imo. Biden isn't the answer though. I can't believe it's 2020 and America can't put up a good respectable individual to be the president.
    Sad to say but I believe Biden will win

Headsterx

2 in 36 years. Not bad
    Oh there's a lot more but, hey I know most of them are align with liberal issues than conservatives so I'm not going to list them. Brady law, same-sex marriage, and LGBTQ rights are some which won't impress conservatives. It would like if I ask you what did Trump do, and of course, one may say tax cuts. Which I would find hilarious and find Biden did 2 plus a lot more things than Trump has or will ever do. Surprise, you even ask that question.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    why is it a contest?????? seem to into this bud.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    why is it a contest?????? seem to into this bud.
    Apparently Trump thinks it is all about followers and ratings so sure why not make it into a contest, too.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Oh there's a lot more but, hey I know most of them are align with liberal issues than conservatives so I'm not going to list them. Brady law, same-sex marriage, and LGBTQ rights are some which won't impress conservatives. It would like if I ask you what did Trump do, and of course, one may say tax cuts. Which I would find hilarious and find Biden did 2 plus a lot more things than Trump has or will ever do. Surprise, you even ask that question.
    LOL

You are really ignorant

Look up Biden's record on gay marriage and LGBTQ issues and how he has tried to flip his position recently

Check out civil rights as well on segregation and busing

He has been skewered by those groups
    for his past views and his recent flip flop

Then come back in here and apologize for being an ignorant liar
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 06-08-20 at 07:12 PM.
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave maggiethebestdog 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1748

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL

You are really ignorant

Look up Biden's record on gay marriage and LGBTQ issues and how he has tried to flip his position recently

He has been skewered by those groups
    for his past views and his recent flip flop

Then come back in here and apologize for being an ignorant liar

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    I know, this guy Headsterx is retarded

I just edited my post to tell him to look up Biden's past on civil rights, segregation and busing as well

Typical lying idiot Headsterx

First 123456 Last