fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17036

Quote Originally Posted by Pareto View Post
    In this case i believe its neccesary. A large number of the patients need to be hospitalized in intensive care. If the whole society gets hit at the same time like in Italy the hospitals will break down. I believe they said we have 497 intensive care beds in this country. It would be great if we didnt have 1000 patients who need intensive care treatment at the same time.

Its a small portion of my freedom I have to give up in the next two weeks. My life wont change that dramatically, except I have to spend more time with my wife and kids. But I am willing to do that for the greater good.
    the ppl who are dying probably dont have much more time to live anyways. the ppl who will be hurt by the quarantines will be in the prime of their life. how many ppls lives will be ruined who are living paycheck to paycheck if every country follows this. it could cause a global depression.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    there is no vaccine dik bag and i couldn't give to fuks about people who have died from the flu or whacking off. You fuks stupidity is on levels never seen before
    Thor you have any fear of getting this virus? I know I don't now if I get it. I'm getting tired of it at this point.

I'm convinced if you are in reasonable good health at any age you have almost a zero chance of dying from it even if you stay home and don't run like a little beeatch to the ER..

Just gut it out at home if you get it, make larger bets, watch sports at home and chill under the covers while you feel like shiiit.. No biggie.. Just a rude flu type deal that may lay you up for a few days with fever and coughing.

Eventually the body will begin to fight it off...

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52093

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    the ppl who are dying probably dont have much more time to live anyways. the ppl who will be hurt by the quarantines will be in the prime of their life. how many ppls lives will be ruined who are living paycheck to paycheck if every country follows this. it could cause a global depression.
    No doubt it would have been economically smarter to just let this run its course. Kill of the old and the weak. But we are rich enough to try and save as many of them as we can.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Thor you have any fear of getting this virus? I know I don't now if I get it. I'm getting tired of it at this point.

I'm convinced if you are in reasonable good health at any age you have almost a zero chance of dying from it even if you stay home and don't run like a little beeatch to the ER..

Just gut it out at home if you get it, make larger bets, watch sports at home and chill under the covers while you feel like shiiit.. No biggie.. Just a rude flu type deal that may lay you up for a few days with fever and coughing.

Eventually the body will begin to fight it off...

This can go on for months. Not sure my job would offer me this but if they do i am in and will shut life down. ill make that money back capping but capping doesn't pay health insurance. by the way Jibby i think you dont have health insurance. buckle up dude cause this one is pricy

Thor4140

i dont know why that won't play but everyone should watch it. it is in political thread

Thor4140

jibby i don't know if i can handle it. My doctor today told me that my ideal height for my weight would be 8 foot 11 inches what ever that means

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This can go on for months. Not sure my job would offer me this but if they do i am in and will shut life down. ill make that money back capping
    Really?? ..

Thorster you're my capping gambling hero man!! I want in on your picks if you get Corona then!!

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Pareto View Post
    No doubt it would have been economically smarter to just let this run its course. Kill of the old and the weak. But we are rich enough to try and save as many of them as we can.
    if you want to save lives then the money can be better spent. i think england is budgeting 30 billion pounds. even if we assume a full 2 percent of england would die without aid and with this money no one will die, that is 25k pounds spent per life saved. in reality it could well be over 500k pounds per person they save.

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52093

if you want to save lives then the money can be better spent. i think england is budgeting 30 billion pounds. even if we assume a full 2 percent of england would die without aid and with this money no one will die, that is 25k pounds spent per life saved. in reality it could well be over 500k pounds per person they save.
    We spend huge sums trying to save cancer patients, heart patients etc. When for a fraction of what we are paying to save their lives we could save people from dying of malaria or tuberculosis in the 3rd world.

If the 500K pr person you mention is the "final result".....well....then there are many chronic diseases where we spend similar amounts. But of course its the same group that now will benefit both times. The rest of us can just be happy that we have our health.

Thor4140

jibby i am looking at those nose filters i saw on shark tank aa couple of years ago. I might try these and that Taquilla coktail you talk about

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

jibby i am looking at those nose filters i saw on shark tank aa couple of years ago. I might try these and that Taquilla coktail you talk about
    Smart man you're learning!!!

I don't think I talked about nose filters though? Tequila poppers yes!!

I do hear if you have a vast supply of TP that alone can ease stress and actually help cure you of the virus also.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Big ten tournament will not have fans as of Tomorrow's games

https://www.news-gazette.com/sports/..._medium=social

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    not sure if anyone posted this in here yet, but here is an expert chiming in..

Basically what I said yesterday........#1

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Originally posted on 03/10/2020:

Anyone(age doesn't matter) with high blood pressured, heart disease, lung disease, cancer or diabetes is in fatality range........

The US is king of the obese diabetics, high blood pressure and heart diseased citizens while China is the healthiest nation.......

So it's gonna cause, God only knows how many more deaths in the US
    than China.....

In the US,around 40% of adults aged 20 and over are obese including around 8% with severe obesity with another 32% who are overweight........

Now imagine how many young people who don't know they have HBP........

I'd bet 80% of SBR have HBP from stress alone caused by their gambling
    addiction....The obese numbers here are most likely Godawfully high........

PAULYPOKER

Well, this shit doesn't have much effect on anyone under 19.............

PAULYPOKER

I could live with that......

Give this world back to the teens and children.......

I mean I could die knowing that......

PAULYPOKER

Adults by default ruin this world for the young more and more every single day....

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16145

They should infect every human with the virus and let Darwin’s theory sort it out

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    They should infect every human with the virus and let Darwin’s theory sort it out
    I’m down. Need to let people just die, and not waste money keeping them alive with poor quality of life. I wouldn’t infect infants though, as I’m not that cruel, and it’s not that they’re weak.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16145

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I’m down. Need to let people just die, and not waste money keeping them alive with poor quality of life.
    Best case scenario

fried cheese
    Update your status

Adults by default ruin this world for the young more and more every single day....
    well you can have the stone ages if you want but id rather live in the ruined world future.

Cuse0323

It seems to be sparring children anyway. Maybe God is telling us something. Stop propping up the sick, and dying, just let them go.

fried cheese
    Update your status

It seems to be sparring children anyway. Maybe God is telling us something. Stop propping up the sick, and dying, just let them go.
    god made hitler look reasonable in the bible.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Hitler youth up in this thread

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Hitler youth up in this thread
    coronavirus poses no threat to them.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Young are stupid and greedy.. They'd ruin this world in 2 seconds. You need smart older minds to run shiiit..

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

bu-colgate.

gym is packed, very high energy. might not be many more chances to enjoy this type of atmosphere rest of the season

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    bu-colgate.

gym is packed, very high energy. might not be many more chances to enjoy this type of atmosphere rest of the season
    Checked it out. Just keep thinking that someone is spreading Corona to everyone there

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Young are stupid and greedy.. They'd ruin this world in 2 seconds. You need smart older minds to run shiiit..
    Yeah, yeah, said every older person ever. Yet somehow, those young idiots grow up to become the new leaders in the world, and we haven’t blown up yet. If anything, you old bastards ruined shit by voting in, and hiring the fools that are happily destroying the old way of life. Liberals infesting all aspects of society, and that ain’t those stupid, and greedy kids fault. They will be indoctrinated to think the same way by those you bastards put in charge to teach the youth. Look how long it took you to come to your senses, and stop voting D.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, yeah, said every older person ever. Yet somehow, those young idiots grow up to become the new leaders in the world, and we haven’t blown up yet. If anything, you old bastards ruined shit by voting in, and hiring the fools that are happily destroying the old way of life. Liberals infesting all aspects of society, and that ain’t those stupid, and greedy kids fault. They will be indoctrinated to think the same way by those you bastards put in charge to teach the youth. Look how long it took you to come to your senses, and stop voting D.
    I was young and stupid once.. It happens.. With age comes wisdom though. You don't see leaders in their 20's running Countries these days unless it's North Korea or some shit.. The world is still turning today.

You just gotta think about it this way - how much smarter do you become every 10 years? When you get really old though you can get dementia like Joe Biden and lose your shiiit ..

We are born into this world wearing diapers and need to be taken care of by loved ones, in the end it's pretty much the same for most..

It's a trip being human when you think about it..

Your best physical and energy years are in your 20's and 30's, best brain years and wisdom learned are in your 50's, 60's and maybe even 70's..

40's you just experience mid life crises and try to come to grips with it!! ..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-11-20 at 07:45 PM.

Thor4140

it is always quite amazing that someone as broke as you and as dependent on drugs as you blames everything on liberals. The irony

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 444

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

You are dead wrong. Dead Wrong! This virus is killing EVERYONE, even people in the prime of their lives. It is definitely killing kids too. 10 years and up. The smaller kids have fared well but who knows how long a variant of this disease starts ravaging babies? While it is killing people with respiratory problems, it is also killing healthy people. This shit is serious. You can ignore it if you want but it is soon coming to a place and person near you.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This is all because of the dirty filthy way that the Chinese handle animals.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You are dead wrong. Dead Wrong! This virus is killing EVERYONE, even people in the prime of their lives. It is definitely killing kids too. 10 years and up. The smaller kids have fared well but who knows how long a variant of this disease starts ravaging babies? While it is killing people with respiratory problems, it is also killing healthy people. This shit is serious. You can ignore it if you want but it is soon coming to a place and person near you.
    True. This 34 year old doctor in China was killed by the Coronavirus. This virus kills 30 year olds and older. https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/06/asia/...hnk/index.html

First ... 22232425262728 ... Last