KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Of course, and I haven't washed the dark socks in weeks.

Plenty of ammo, bruh, and it's gonna be deadly...

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Coronavirus: Angela Merkel warns up to 70% of Germany could become infected
    https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...ation-11955081

Jake paul 1
    Jake paul 1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Wow landers is back. 2020 just keeps getting Wackier.
    Brock being a big video guy , how have you adjusted to the age of Instagram and tik tok?

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29848

Any true degens here?

Get paid to be infected with coronavirus.

https://www.wptv.com/news/coronaviru...th-coronavirus

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Golden State playing with no fans now

NCAA tournament is cooked

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

The bottom line

They can't do this shit all piecemeal

It has to come from Trump to shut everything down

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

not sure if anyone posted this in here yet, but here is an expert chiming in..

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    The bottom line

They can't do this shit all piecemeal

It has to come from Trump to shut everything down
    Yeah, this piecemeal shit has no chance. It's pointless.

It's happening like that in CA.

When there is a realistically dramatic number of cases and deaths, then you get a broader response.

I doubt we get there though, we are not even close to getting close to being there. It's not even on the horizon.

So much overreaction will probably end up helping on that front.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Golden State playing with no fans now

NCAA tournament is cooked
    Tourny might not even start. It definitely won’t finish.

All we have to do is look at the other countries this virus has hit before us to see what’s going to happen here in the US.

Poland has closed schools and museums.

Kiev does the same.

I think at this point we just wait for everything to get infected and see shit tons of older people die off.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Updated Today:
    Johns Hopkins Medicine

Deaths

COVID-19: Approximately 4,087 deaths reported worldwide; 27 deaths in the U.S., as of Mar. 10, 2020

Flu: 291,000 to 646,000 deaths worldwide; 12,000 to 61,000 deaths in the U.S. per year

https://www.wkbn.com/news/coronaviru...than-covid-19/

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Updated Today:
    Johns Hopkins Medicine

Deaths

COVID-19: Approximately 4,087 deaths reported worldwide; 27 deaths in the U.S., as of Mar. 10, 2020

Flu: 291,000 to 646,000 deaths worldwide; 12,000 to 61,000 deaths in the U.S. per year

edit

Thor4140

Updated Today:
    Johns Hopkins Medicine

Deaths

these post are about the dumbest shit i ever heard. What does one death have to do with others. Let me guess when we have a mass shooting you are one of those clowns who post car deaths. Get back to me when this virus starts to really kick and blows those flu numbers out of the park. Fox news is going to kill you idiots and you are to stupid to realize it.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    these post are about the dumbest shit i ever heard. What does one death have to do with others. Let me guess when we have a mass shooting you are one of those clowns who post car deaths. Get back to me when this virus starts to really kick and blows those flu numbers out of the park.

So the numbers aren't accurate???

It matters because clearly the statistics show that Corona isuch less deadly than the common Flu.

Nobody is discounting the additional deaths.

The "clowns" are the ones who don't know the facts and could care less about the flu every year but believe the world is ending because of this.

It's kind of like when ppl dont play the lottery when it's 'only' $20 million and a waste of their time, but when it reaches $250 mil they are all in a frenzy

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

It matters because clearly the statistics show that Corona isuch less deadly than the common Flu.

The "clowns" are the ones who don't know the facts and could care less about the flu every year but believe the world is ending because of this.

It's kind of like when ppl dont play the lottery when it's 'only' $20 million and a waste of their time, but when it reaches $250 mil they are all in a frenzy
    With all due respect we haven't even see a fraction of what the coronavirus can actually do. So comparing it to the flu is pretty irresponsible. Also, they are discovering that Covid-19 can actually leave permanent lung damage. Pretty soon all of the United States will be on lockdown. They've already cancelled every event, conference, meeting, show, play, sporting event, everything in my area. It's just going to keep getting worse and the ones who act like this is nothing are hurting the efforts being done.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

HMAN - the problem with this event is how fast it’s spreading. Sure the flu has a greater impact, RIGHT NOW. Which is why we go through great efforts to eradicate/lessen the impact. But one person with the flu might infect 10 people. With the Corona virus, we’re seeing 1 person infecting 100 people. We’re also seeing the virus living on hard surfaces for days while the flu isn’t nearly so resilient. Do the math. This thing kills a much higher number of people and it is much more contagious. We better get a grip on this now versus later.

Also realize that the numbers we’re currently seeing are CONFIRMED cases. The real number is most likely x3.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    With all due respect we haven't even see a fraction of what the coronavirus can actually do. So comparing it to the flu is pretty irresponsible. Also, they are discovering that Covid-19 can actually leave permanent lung damage. Pretty soon all of the United States will be on lockdown. They've already cancelled every event, conference, meeting, show, play, sporting event, everything in my area. It's just going to keep getting worse and the ones who act like this is nothing are hurting the efforts being done.
    Responsible post

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

article claims the virus will burn out with warmer weather
    https://www.accuweather.com/en/healt...-months/679415

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    ...Do the math. This thing kills a much higher number of people...

...Also realize that the numbers we’re currently seeing are CONFIRMED cases. The real number is most likely x3.
    You can't have it both ways Mac.

If you admit to the second sentence, then you have to acknowledge that the first sentence is not determined, at the very least.

The more cases, the lower the death rate. That's the real math.

It's the same story with every virus that seasonally spreads.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30480

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    Thank god for global warming!

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    You can't have it both ways Mac.

If you admit to the second sentence, then you have to acknowledge that the first sentence is not determined, at the very least.

The more cases, the lower the death rate. That's the real math.

It's the same story with every virus that seasonally spreads.
    This is very true. There are eventually going to be a huge amount of people that had it and had no idea.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    If true, I’m glad I live in sunny, humid Orlando

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Updated Today:
    Johns Hopkins Medicine

Deaths

It’s 10x more deadly than the flu.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yo I’m not going to lie

after watching Joe Rogan’s guest speak on the topic

I may have to stay out of public places for awhile

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

Montreal cancelled world figure skating championships

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52093

Denmark has shut down tonight and for the next two weeks. The prime minister just announced that:

- All schools and universities are closed
    - all daycare centers / nurseries etc are closed
    - all leisure activities are closed ( swimmingpools, gyms etc)
    - all public workers who are not essential ( mainly healthcare, fire and police) are sent home.
    - all private companies are encouraged to send as many people home as possible
    - all gatherings ( concerts etc) of more than 100 people are banned.
    - all nightclubs and pubs are closed

But relax....its just a flu right?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    It’s 10x more deadly than the flu.
    Misleading.

It's probably 100x more deadly than the flu for certain people. And not deadly at all for other people.

Average it out and yes it's 10x or so.

If we're going to address it, we need to be honest about this dichotomy and fashion solutions based on it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

The quicker the world and everyone gets this virus the quicker it will go away.. I say all people should be forced to be injected with it now at this point..

The way I look at it 2% of the population will die off and that's probably a good thing the way humans are breeding like rabbits and are over populating the planet.

Declare a no panic law also. This is a joke now.. Stock market getting creamed because of this crap, sporting events done and empty now, what next?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The quicker the world and everyone gets this virus the quicker it will go away.. I say all people should be forced to be injected with it now at this point..

The way I look at it 2% of the population will die off and that's probably a good thing the way humans are breeding like rabbits and are over populating the planet.

Declare a no panic law also. This is a joke now.. Stock market getting creamed because of this crap, sporting events done and empty now, what next?
    lol

But you do have a point.

It's going to spread. Cat's out of the bag. So it's just time to protect those that need protecting. Lock away your grandparents. This is not a joke. Segregate off the young/healthy from the elderly/infirm. Put supports in to help the elderly/infirm in the meantime. And then when it runs it's course, back to normal.

We need to be honest about this.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17048

Quote Originally Posted by Pareto View Post
    Denmark has shut down tonight and for the next two weeks. The prime minister just announced that:

- All schools and universities are closed
    - all daycare centers / nurseries etc are closed
    - all leisure activities are closed ( swimmingpools, gyms etc)
    - all public workers who are not essential ( mainly healthcare, fire and police) are sent home.
    - all private companies are encouraged to send as many people home as possible
    - all gatherings ( concerts etc) of more than 100 people are banned.
    - all nightclubs and pubs are closed

But relax....its just a flu right?
    the point of ppl saying relax is exactly because of this. you are giving away your freedoms because a small percent of ppl will die. look at italy. the average death toll for that country is probably around 2000 a day. now with the virus the average deaths per day maybe will be around 2020 this year instead. you want to give up all of your freedom because of that?

Thor4140

there is no vaccine dik bag and i couldn't give to fuks about people who have died from the flu or whacking off. You fuks stupidity is on levels never seen before
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Thor4140 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52093

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    the point of ppl saying relax is exactly because of this. you are giving away your freedoms because a small percent of ppl will die. look at italy. the average death toll for that country is probably around 2000 a day. now with the virus the average deaths per day maybe will be around 2020 this year instead. you want to give up all of your freedom because of that?
    In this case i believe its neccesary. A large number of the patients need to be hospitalized in intensive care. If the whole society gets hit at the same time like in Italy the hospitals will break down. I believe they said we have 497 intensive care beds in this country. It would be great if we didnt have 1000 patients who need intensive care treatment at the same time.

Its a small portion of my freedom I have to give up in the next two weeks. My life wont change that dramatically, except I have to spend more time with my wife and kids. But I am willing to do that for the greater good.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Misleading.

It's probably 100x more deadly than the flu for certain people. And not deadly at all for other people.

Average it out and yes it's 10x or so.

If we're going to address it, we need to be honest about this dichotomy and fashion solutions based on it.

how do you be honest when the head guy can't stop fuking lying. You would think maybe this time he wouldn't lie but this piece of shit will lie about anything and everything. He lies about shit he doesn't even have to lie about. I had an aunt like this but she threw in the truth every once in a while.

Thor4140

And to show you what kind of shit bags republicans are the democrats submitted a bill for sick leave if people get it but the republicans want a pay roll tax cut. Who the fuk does a payroll tax cut benefit when you are not working? How u assholes vote for these dirtbags is beyond me and of course you will not hear this on Fox news which is why you fuks are so misinformed. I know democrats have problems but Republicans are flat out evil assholes. I guess they are worried about deficits and debts now since they blew those out of proportion with the one sided scam of a tax cut they passed.

First ... 21222324252627 ... Last