hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

1983 Capitol Bombing by Hard Left Wing Psychopaths!

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/07/bomb-explodes-in-us-capitol-nov-7-1983-244578

Susan Rosenberg was eventually pardoned by Slick Willy Billy Clinton. That's right everyone. She set off a bomb in the Capitol building, and was pardoned. Walked free. Now, word has it she is on the "board" of Black Lives Matter. Hmmm.....seems like getting free after that bomb made her think they want more of her?

Meanwhile, you have a few people like Viking man walk in and politely stated he would leave after being asked by Police in a nice manner. Sure didn't seem like an insurrection to me. But they want 25 years for some of them?

aveeno
    aveeno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/07/bomb-explodes-in-us-capitol-nov-7-1983-244578

Susan Rosenberg was eventually pardoned by Slick Willy Billy Clinton. That's right everyone. She set off a bomb in the Capitol building, and was pardoned. Walked free. Now, word has it she is on the "board" of Black Lives Matter. Hmmm.....seems like getting free after that bomb made her think they want more of her?

Meanwhile, you have a few people like Viking man walk in and politely stated he would leave after being asked by Police in a nice manner. Sure didn't seem like an insurrection to me. But they want 25 years for some of them?
    CRICKETS!!!!
    It is freaking amazing that the dumocrats that troll this site have not responded to this.
    I should not be surprised though because that is what they do. They run their yaps then run and hide when someone pulls the truth card out on them.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

No this topic has been covered ad infinitum. Please refer to all of the BLM and Riot threads in the Politics forum for more info.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Meanwhile, you have a few people like Viking man walk in and politely stated he would leave after being asked by Police in a nice manner.them?
    Yeah. Just a couple mentally unstable face painters walking around chanting. Oh, and setting up a noose...and guillotine, and killing a cop...and fighting with police...and planting pipe bombs....and chanting about murdering the Vice President.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1213

I forget.
    When was 1983?

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25582

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    I forget.
    When was 1983?