pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Gl
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, TheMoneyShot, jt315, and MrZ

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Obamacare the fukin disaster dumpster fire. It's shit garbage healthcare for a insane price...it's junk. My wages and benefits won't go anywhere. Oh no! Corporations making money? Oh no! The stock market going nuts...man sounds like a guy who's on state assistance or welfare to me. Why do I give a fuk if corporations thrive? Why do I care if some bull kills it in the stock game? I'm not a hater, plenty of opportunities for everyone in this country. No need to tax corporations and small businesses to death to pay for the welfare state. What do they do? They pick up and move the fuk out of the us. Then everyone has no job because we taxed them out of the country because we needed more welfare. Obama phone get the fuk out of here.
    Actually wealth distribution & wealth inequality right now are at the same levels they were before the Great Depression & the Great Recession. So you really should care, because if you know it or not. The next crash will affect everyone in some way.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Trump got millions of free coverage from cnn and msnbc those idiots covered him so much it actually helped win him the election lol
    Yup, and how much did the Hillary campaign and the Democratic machine spend? lol.. No need to rub dirt on them after the loss, you don't have to answer that.... ...

All the money in the world can't win you votes in these modern times.. American people are wise to it all now...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yup, and how much did the Hillary campaign and the Democratic machine spend? lol.. No need to rub dirt on them after the loss, you don't have to answer that.... ...

All the money in the world can't win you votes in these modern times.. American people are wise to it all now...

agree with you my friend. Eventually the American people catch on. That is why DT numbers are so horrific, but not only in America they are horrific world wide. Check out pew research--don't believe me, check it out yourself.

at least you are one of the few that can be reasoned with--on occasion.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    agree with you my friend. Eventually the American people catch on. That is why DT numbers are so horrific, but not only in America they are horrific world wide. Check out pew research--don't believe me, check it out yourself.

at least you are one of the few that can be reasoned with--on occasion.
    Right, every poll had Trump losing the election in a land slide to Hillary.. Look what happened there Dante..

Polls are garbage these days and don't paint the true picture.. May as well piss on those Pew polls and so many others.. I've never been polled and I vote for Trump.. Millions and millions like me that just don't get polled will show and vote again.. You bought that lie Dante..

It's all con job... Trump wins again.. Voters that don't get polled will come out and vote just like in this past election..

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2407

Fukkin sheep! Every last one of you! I could care less. I have my pension plus a fat wad in the bank, 18 more months and I'm Florida bound! Unless of course that silly fukk taxes the hell out of everyone then it's off to Canada to freeze my balls off. All I need is my healthcare. Too expensive here? Ottawa here I come baby! Then I can sit and watch all the poor people riot in the cities from the comfort of my own couch. Losers! all of ya!

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Crowder was the voice of this character on the kids show Arthur.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Fukkin sheep! Every last one of you! I could care less. I have my pension plus a fat wad in the bank, 18 more months and I'm Florida bound! Unless of course that silly fukk taxes the hell out of everyone then it's off to Canada to freeze my balls off. All I need is my healthcare. Too expensive here? Ottawa here I come baby! Then I can sit and watch all the poor people riot in the cities from the comfort of my own couch. Losers! all of ya!
    Go you won't be missed. Please do it...lol the liberal I'm moving to Canada crying technique...good move.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

rkelly110

rkelly110

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You know what blows my mind with all these sex scandal accusations and stuff coming out?

People get fired and lose their jobs in the media and most other work places!!!! In politics and the Senate they don't lose their jobs.. Goes for people on both party sides.. Republicans and Democrats..

DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!! Politicians seem to be above the law always... I don't care if you are Republican or Democratic you need to see and understand this...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    He might not be on the ballot and he certainly will not win if he is. The backlash was shown in Virginia and that will keep
    Going. He lost popular vote by 3 million and won the race because of 77,000 over 3 states. Won’t happen again.
    lol vitter getting buried on his first posts. Truly a clown for entertainment.

Bernie was polled as the frontrunner for 2020... he honestly is an amazing con man. Much respect to him.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    Trying to prove something here? You can find videos of liberal and republican backers all day long saying dumb shit.

This proves nothing.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i love this fukker defending conyers, some stupid lib fuk male staffer saying "we all saw him in his underpants, that was not unusual"....

give a field ____ an office, he'll be naked in it half the time the guy proclaims.....

un fukkin real

how many of you who work in office environments work half that time in your f'n tighty whitie????

this shit is too f'n funny

khicks26

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^lol no surprise why your brain is rotting

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol vitter getting buried on his first posts. Truly a clown for entertainment.

Bernie was polled as the frontrunner for 2020... he honestly is an amazing con man. Much respect to him.
    It's truly amazing how people actually think Sanders is for the people. Wonder if he will house people in one of his many homes?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It's truly amazing how people actually think Sanders is for the people. Wonder if he will house people in one of his many homes?
    The new plague upon Ameria is the homeless. Tents popping up every where in inner cities.. Camping tents are the new homeless peoples homes.. Coming to an alley near you...

Perfect place to sell and do drugs also.. Tents don't have bathrooms though and that's the shitter... Disease will pop up.. In LA we have an out break now among the homeless living in tents.. That new out break is Hep C.. http://beta.latimes.com/local/califo...919-story.html

Gotta admit though some of these tents I see for the homeless are big and nice.. Free rent...

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Name one? I don't need Obamacare or welfare buddy. Nor do I need to carry those folks so the democrats can pander to their votes
    But u néed your union job you dumb mother fuker and the Republicans can’t stand unions u dumb fukhead

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    WOW reading this makes me think this country is more fuked up than I thought.
    You keep posting videos of old white dudes and their progressive thinktanks. That shiit is gonna warp your mind brotha.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    You keep posting videos of old white dudes and their progressive thinktanks. That shiit is gonna warp your mind brotha.
    How's this?

Thor4140

What is the State you live in full of? Smart hard working Libs with graduate degrees? Lol...

California is full of retarded out of touch Hollywood elite libs, ghetto Mexican and black gang banging drug dealers and criminals.. Illegals that can't speak the English language..

Every State in America has it's fair share of garbage..I just watched a documentary on HBO with the Meth epidemic in Arkansas.. I've never seen such white trash.. Total waste of human life, just meth heads in the back woods.. Fat, ugly, illiterate and worthless... Yuck!!!
    U never seen such white trash? U have a whole thread of them right here. They are the deplorable Trump voters who are easily conned but somehow Fox News has them pounding their chest believing they are intelligent and right about everything lol. The dumbest of the dumb right here in the good ole USA. Let’s not forget u assholes voted for a guy who lied us into war and than turned around and tried to get Mitt Romney president. a guy who’s claim to fame was outsourcing and killing American jobs. You assholes have gotten in the way of progress so long that America is a laughing stock. The things the people of this country could have but u shitbags are so easily fooled has billionaires laughing their asses off. Just like this tax sceme these crooks are trying to fleece us with because you guys are to fukin stupid to read it. You know it is bad when the president of the United States thinks all news is fake but Fox News isn’t. I don’t know if he is this stupid or it is part of his con job.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    But u néed your union job you dumb mother fuker and the Republicans can’t stand unions u dumb fukhead
    The unions will survive in my state no matter who is in office...period...I will survive as well because I do a skilled trade..I'll be ok....I'm not a single issue voter buddy.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1748

The unions will survive in my state no matter who is in office...period...I will survive as well because I do a skilled trade..I'll be ok....I'm not a single issue voter buddy.
    Me too

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

U never seen such white trash? U have a whole thread of them right here. They are the deplorable Trump voters who are easily conned but somehow Fox News has them pounding their chest believing they are intelligent and right about everything lol. The dumbest of the dumb right here in the good ole USA. Let’s not forget u assholes voted for a guy who lied us into war and than turned around and tried to get Mitt Romney president. a guy who’s claim to fame was outsourcing and killing American jobs. You assholes have gotten in the way of progress so long that America is a laughing stock. The things the people of this country could have but u shitbags are so easily fooled has billionaires laughing their asses off. Just like this tax sceme these crooks are trying to fleece us with because you guys are to fukin stupid to read it. You know it is bad when the president of the United States thinks all news is fake but Fox News isn’t. I don’t know if he is this stupid or it is part of his con job.
    Thor I've come to like you and I really don't know why, you are a funny lad though when I read your posts... That's all I have to say about this post above.. Oh man... You are one side party blinded..
    Cheers anyways pal, let's kill this next UFC MMA event.....

Thor4140

Thor I've come to like you and I really don't know why, you are a funny lad though when I read your posts... That's all I have to say about this post above.. Oh man... You are one side party blinded..
    Cheers anyways pal, let's kill this next UFC MMA event.....
    The only thing in that post that isn’t factual is u voting for Bush. On an mma note I’m a Ppv bettor. I’m not big on the smaller fights like u guys. I think I’m being shut out. The big fights lines are to high to me. I’m not gonna change who i like and bet a dog just because of a line but man Max at three to 1 Jesus. Henry at -275. Both fighters are fighting great but Henry i feel is better but not at 275. Justin i feel is the best bet but i got to see where Eddies head is and if he is betting on himself. I can get that info from a buddy of mine.

pilebuck13

Thor what's your thoughts on all voters needing a ID to vote?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The only thing in that post that isn’t factual is u voting for Bush. On an mma note I’m a Ppv bettor. I’m not big on the smaller fights like u guys. I think I’m being shut out. The big fights lines are to high to me. I’m not gonna change who i like and bet a dog just because of a line but man Max at three to 1 Jesus. Henry at -275. Both fighters are fighting great but Henry i feel is better but not at 275. Justin i feel is the best bet but i got to see where Eddies head is and if he is betting on himself. I can get that info from a buddy of mine.
    Next UFC event might be the years best.. Jump in on the event thread Thorster.. This Saturday night should be awesome!!!!... I'm looking forward to this next UFC event big time!!!

Thor4140

Thor what's your thoughts on all voters needing a ID to vote?
    It’s a joke. There is no voter fraud and it has been proven. It’s a way to suppress voting but I’m sure u don’t believe that. Let me give u an example. When i vote i have to sign a sheet, i vote that is it. Now how many times u think i am gonna stand in that line which was an hour to begin with to try to steal another vote? 1 vote under another name? I will tell u what i will be okay with the idea as long as we can vote for a week. How about that. Every state has a whole week to vote. You think Republicans would be down with that? They would never go for that and it just shows u that the voter ID idea is nothing but a scam. They love the thought of me working all day and then going to the poles and waiting an hour in line.

First ... 2345678 ... Last