jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

America finally got fed up with democratic low class trash, plus there’s terrible candidates

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    It's not about Democrats or Republicans. It's not even about rich or poor. It's not even about guns or money. It's all about the INFORMATION! What we see, what we hear, what we think, it's all about the INFORMATION! Why do you think Trump discredits all the news networks?

He who controls the information controls the world. Especially now in this age where everything is data, so little is written down. With the click of a few keys you can change history, Change public perception, change public opinion, make banks and markets fail, tear apart small nations, start a war, spread fear and panic through the globe by controlling INFORMATION. Trump and Putin have proven it. We're just pawns in game.
    Putin trump where are you getting your data CNN

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Your thoughts are the reason that Laker is right, Trump WILL win in a landslide 2020

Folks like you are the reason he won in the first place

You guys just don’t get it, oh well
    They never will. It's easier for them to just say it's a bunch of rednecks and he lost the popular vote, Putin russia lol. Then to actually just straight up say the real reason why they lost because America did not like the lefts aggressive agenda

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Yah I'm sure he will cut social security get a grip
    Say "Baaaaa" you stupid sheep!

He already tried to destroy a healthcare plan that has been WORKING the last few years despite his attempts to sabotage it. Obamacare enrollments went up 46% in the last year despite Trump cutting the sign up time in half. Trump's only agenda is to destroy anything that Obama accomplished. But go ahead , vote for the stupid ass again. Watch all our benefits and wages go down the tubes while corporations make trillions and the stock market goes nuts. Morons.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

They never will. It's easier for them to just say it's a bunch of rednecks and he lost the popular vote, Putin russia lol. Then to actually just straight up say the real reason why they lost because America did not like the lefts aggressive agenda
    Yep

It’s a hell of a thing, but it’s damn fun to watch em squirm and cry

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18590

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Gorillas in the Mist

first coined by a LAPD officer responding to a service call in the hood....
    Never heard that one. Was it the Rodney King call?

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

Putin trump where are you getting your data CNN
    Assholes like you buy into everything that spews out of this clowns mouth. Good Luck with that! What has Trump done for you? Anything? How has he improved your life? I'm anxious to hear.....

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Oh wow some angry people in here

President Donald Trump

Just say it a few times, you’ll start to like it

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    depends on who the dems run

another godless dem = Trump victory
    Sam is right about this.

Given the idiots running the party, which is now completely disconnected and disenfranchised from the blue-collar people of America, I have serious doubt they'll get it figured out in time.

BTW, LB, who says we'll even be around in '20?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Your thoughts are the reason that Laker is right, Trump WILL win in a landslide 2020

Folks like you are the reason he won in the first place

You guys just don’t get it, oh well
    Nah...he won because Hillary was a bad candidate and he barely beat her. Trump will not win in 2020 if he’s there. You got your first warning shot in Virginia a few weeks ago.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

He won because Hillary was the only candidate in modern U.S. history that was a worse option than he was.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Nah...he won because Hillary was a bad candidate and he barely beat her. Trump will not win in 2020 if he’s there. You got your first warning shot in Virginia a few weeks ago.
    You mean if we're there?

He'll win in '20 unless the dems come up with a viable candidate. Have you looked at the odds on who will run for them? Yeah, good luck with that group.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Incredible

It’s like talking to a brick wall

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    I'm embarrassed by your NON-ANSWER. I didn't mean to stump you.

Try again. Which of Trump's policies do you most oppose?
    Ummmm...I think I told you. I will slow it down. His economic policy sucks( I tried to point that out to you with his tax plan). His immigration stance is laughably stupid( I tried to point that out to you with his build the wall which will never happen). His negotiation strategy borders on mentally ill by bashing those on Twitter that “no
    Deal will be made”....then holds an empty chair presser( which anyone with a brain saw right thru as a cheap stunt). This guy still thinks he’s on The Apprentice.

So immigration, economic policy I oppose the most. His lack of leadership and his tough guy talk is an embarrassment to this country but Trump people cheer him on like robots.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

FTR, as of today at 5Dimes, you can get Trump at +250 for re-election. He's +100 to even be the Republican nominee. Republican party is +110.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273425

the uneducated could steal another yes I agree. -200 fav in my mind right now.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You mean if we're there?

He'll win in '20 unless the dems come up with a viable candidate. Have you looked at the odds on who will run for them? Yeah, good luck with that group.
    Nah....they just need a candidate that people don’t consider a crook. Let’s face it...if Michelle obama ran...she’d beat trump by a large margin. Trump appeals to one base. The uneducated, white , redneck.....there just happens to be millions of them voting.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7905

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    many of those who voted Obama voted for Trump this time. Your comment backfired.

pilebuck13

He won because Hillary was the only candidate in modern U.S. history that was a worse option than he was.
    Yah your point? you said it yourself have they showed any signs of changing? No they have gotten worse. His platform is extremely popular as its evident when was the last time a republican won some of the states trump did?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    many of those who voted Obama voted for Trump this time. Your comment backfired.
    His comment is 150% correct. And so is yours.

This country is as collectively ignorant as it's ever been.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    Boy that trump winning in last election sure was nice odds glad I dipped into that.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Yah your point? you said it yourself have they showed any signs of changing? No they have gotten worse. His platform is extremely popular as its evident when was the last time a republican won some of the states trump did?
    His platform isn't "extremely popular" by any stretch of the imagination. It's just that way among the ignorant suckers.

He's simply the lesser of two evils. It would take next to nothing for the dems to counter it and win in a landslide, yet they're too stupid to figure it out.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Trump: Tax cuts will cost me a fortune.

can't make this up. He lies and people just suck it up like sugar.
    they are cheering on their own fleecing.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Nah....they just need a candidate that people don’t consider a crook. Let’s face it...if Michelle obama ran...she’d beat trump by a large margin. Trump appeals to one base. The uneducated, white , redneck.....there just happens to be millions of them voting.
    They're voting in desperate masses because they know it's their last stand before they become the minority in this country.

Simple math. Trump tapped into their fears, prejudices and intolerance.
    Points Awarded:

fecgp40 gave No coincidences 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56, and khicks26

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Trump: Tax cuts will cost me a fortune.

can't make this up. He lies and people just suck it up like sugar.
    they are cheering on their own fleecing.
    The stupidity is startling.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Lol. What?? That’s hysterical

vitterd

They're voting in desperate masses because they know it's their last stand before they become the minority in this country.

Yep, they got off their cousins and got on their dirt bikes and went to the polls.

pilebuck13

His platform isn't "extremely popular" by any stretch of the imagination. It's just that way among the ignorant suckers.

He's simply the lesser of two evils. It would take next to nothing for the dems to counter it and win in a landslide, yet they're too stupid to figure it out.
    Really his platform is not extremely popular? If you honestly believe people voted for trump himself and not the platform and ideas he presented your crazy. and your right the dems could win easily but they won't they are retarded

pilebuck13

Yah union middle class worker here that backed him. Know many that did the same, only fear I had was the left getting more radical which they were. The middle class carried trump plain and simple.

vitterd

Really his platform is not extremely popular? If you honestly believe people voted for trump himself and not the platform and ideas he presented your crazy. and your right the dems could win easily but they won't they are retarded
    I bet retarded Dems know how to use your correctly!

You don’t have a clue.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Really his platform is not extremely popular? If you honestly believe people voted for trump himself and not the platform and ideas he presented your crazy. and your right the dems could win easily but they won't they are retarted
    He got murdered in the general election. Only about a quarter of the overall voting population supports him.

His platform sucks and is awful for the working class, which is too stupid to figure it out. The dems' platform sucks and is better for the working class, yet they have culturally detached themselves from their base. So the whites latch on to Trump's bullshit.

It's not his fault that these people are all dumb enough to fall for it. They vote culturally at the sacrifice of policy, as Snowball pointed out. It's really a glorious fail.

pilebuck13

I bet retarded Dems know how to use your correctly!

You don’t have a clue.
    Oh no? Spell Nazi police. Shut up this why I don't even get going.

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Can still get a 28% ROI on whether or not he'll make it to end of next year. I'm not in the will Trump be prez end of 2019 market yet but you can get 39% return there. Currently trading at 38c to be prez in 2020 (I'm maxed No at 65c). Good luck to all you political bettors out there. I thoroughly enjoy making money off all the delusionals from both sides of the political spectrum.

pilebuck13

He got murdered in the general election. Only about a quarter of the overall voting population supports him.

His platform sucks and is awful for the working class, which is too stupid to figure it out. The dems' platform sucks and is better for the working class, yet they have culturally detached themselves from their base. So the whites latch on to Trump's bullshit.

It's not his fault that these people are all dumb enough to fall for it. They vote culturally at the sacrifice of policy, as Snowball pointed out. It's really a glorious fail.
    Yah ok

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Trump is just a guy you LOVE TO HATE.

He'll win again in 2020.

He'll take on The Rock... Owner of Facebook... George Clooney The Looney.

He'll ruin all of their reputations combined.

People scared to go against Trump in a debate. He'll even go 1 on 1 against The Great One. Make him look like a roody poo candy ass.

I would dare not debate against Trump. He would humiliate you.

First 123456 ... Last