dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Nah...he won because Hillary was a bad candidate and he barely beat her. Trump will not win in 2020 if he’s there. You got your first warning shot in Virginia a few weeks ago.

right now R are discussing running an alternate against DT. These same individuals producing this nonsense are the same individuals that know almost nothing concerning what is really happening in the political world. They pull shit from their ass, much like their hero, and then they believe it. lol

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Trump is just a guy you LOVE TO HATE.

He'll win again in 2020.

He'll take on The Rock... Owner of Facebook... George Clooney The Looney.

He'll ruin all of their reputations combined.

People scared to go against Trump in a debate. He'll even go 1 on 1 against The Great One. Make him look like a roody poo candy ass.

I would dare not debate against Trump. He would humiliate you.

yeah, because he debates. He never ever debated with anybody. When he does attempt to speak about the issues it is obvious he doesn't know wtf he is talking about. That has happened every single time. lol DT debating, who the fck did he debate with. Not one single person, he name calls and he deflects. He never once spoke about the real issues

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    The middle class carried trump plain and simple.
    yet another example of masses of ignorants voting against their own interests
    Points Awarded:

dante1 gave bruceBRUCEbruce 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post

yep, and the very sad truth is almost none of them realize it.

and the newest tax plan if it stays as is and you earn less than 75,000 you will possibly see a tax increase. If your home is more than a shack and you live in a one of a bunch of different states your ability to deduct interest paid on a new home will be curtailed.
    Last edited by dante1; 11-29-17 at 03:16 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    yeah, because he debates. He never ever debated with anybody. When he does attempt to speak about the issues it is obvious he doesn't know wtf he is talking about. That has happened every single time. lol DT debating, who the fck did he debate with. Not one single person, he name calls and he deflects. He never once spoke about the real issues
    You must of missed all of the debates on National Coverage? He destroyed everyone. Best talker around. Proof is in the pudding. No one could handle him in a debate. The Rock couldn't even do it.

People don't want to be humiliated by Trump.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

You must of missed all of the debates on National Coverage? He destroyed everyone. Best talker around. Proof is in the pudding. No one could handle him in a debate. The Rock couldn't even do it.

yeah with BS, never with any substantial comment about politics. Not once.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    The stupidity is startling.
    Look at who he's placed in all the government agencies.
    Corporate Wall Street hacks. Another decade and home prices
    will be so high nobody can afford unless they owned one for decades.
    Inflation will spiral. Foreign millionaires will own America.

There is no doubt he will destroy North Korea also.
    Only the timing is stopping him for the moment.
    Seoul Olympics in February and having to deal with Congress
    for his tax gift to the bankers. Middle class too stupid to realize
    that if their values go up, the billionaires go up 1000x more.
    They support corporate graft and higher prices then cry when
    welfare is required to stop massive riots. Without welfare civil war
    would be automatic right now.
    The planet is only so large. They will squeeze the last drop of sweat
    from it in pursuit of profit and control. It's sickening.
    Last edited by Snowball; 11-29-17 at 03:19 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...l-donald-trump

DT supporters taking it up the ass and politely asking...please sir may I have some more. I understand the dwighties and the brooks but you people that have a fkin bain cell, for gods sake use it!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i wish we'd hurry up and get the war with n korea started.....

tho, once little fat man nukes cali, that shithole of a state will lose about twenty electoral votes in the next election, and kill off half the pedophiles in this country.....

go, little fat man, GO!!!!!!!!

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Name one? I don't need Obamacare or welfare buddy. Nor do I need to carry those folks so the democrats can pander to their votes

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Trump is just a guy you LOVE TO HATE.

He'll win again in 2020.

He'll take on The Rock... Owner of Facebook... George Clooney The Looney.

He'll ruin all of their reputations combined.

People scared to go against Trump in a debate. He'll even go 1 on 1 against The Great One. Make him look like a roody poo candy ass.

I would dare not debate against Trump. He would humiliate you.
    I rest my case

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Oh no? Spell Nazi police. Shut up this why I don't even get going.
    If you’re gonna call people retarded ......you should be able to use grammar correctly.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

He’s a con man.....they are usually good in those formats.....when it gets into the reality of policy....trump doesn’t have a clue what’s he’s talking about. He’s better at making up nicknames for his political opponents. And his flock really only cares about that stuff.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Look at who he's placed in all the government agencies.
    Corporate Wall Street hacks. Another decade and home prices
    will be so high nobody can afford unless they owned one for decades.
    Inflation will spiral. Foreign millionaires will own America.

There is no doubt he will destroy North Korea also.
    Only the timing is stopping him for the moment.
    Seoul Olympics in February and having to deal with Congress
    for his tax gift to the bankers. Middle class too stupid to realize
    that if their values go up, the billionaires go up 1000x more.
    They support corporate graft and higher prices then cry when
    welfare is required to stop massive riots. Without welfare civil war
    would be automatic right now.
    The planet is only so large. They will squeeze the last drop of sweat
    from it in pursuit of profit and control. It's sickening.
    Even if Trump isn't re-elected, the damage is already done (and it will only get worse from here).

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Name one? I don't need Obamacare or welfare buddy. Nor do I need to carry those folks so the democrats can pander to their votes
    you've been brainwashed
    the govt spends 50% more on corporate welfare vs traditional social welfare programs
    Points Awarded:

eberetta1 gave bruceBRUCEbruce 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

you've been brainwashed
    the govt spends 50% more on corporate welfare vs traditional social welfare programs
    So the democrats stopped this? Might as well cut the welfare at least some break

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i wish we'd hurry up and get the war with n korea started.....

tho, once little fat man nukes cali, that shithole of a state will lose about twenty electoral votes in the next election, and kill off half the pedophiles in this country.....

go, little fat man, GO!!!!!!!!
    So that means Texas will cease to exist? State is full of pedos and wife beaters.

If war with NK means Texas will disappear, I am willing to take that risk.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Crabs in a barrel mentality. Most don't seem to realize they are a lost job, or some tragic event or emergency away from exiting the middle class and joining the ranks of the people they look down upon that use social welfare.

"I don't need Obamacare or welfare buddy. Nor do I need to carry those folks so the democrats can pander to their votes"...Congrats.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    So that means Texas will cease to exist? State is full of pedos and wife beaters.

If war with NK means Texas will disappear, I am willing to take that risk.
    What is the State you live in full of? Smart hard working Libs with graduate degrees? Lol...

California is full of retarded out of touch Hollywood elite libs, ghetto Mexican and black gang banging drug dealers and criminals.. Illegals that can't speak the English language..

Every State in America has it's fair share of garbage..I just watched a documentary on HBO with the Meth epidemic in Arkansas.. I've never seen such white trash.. Total waste of human life, just meth heads in the back woods.. Fat, ugly, illiterate and worthless... Yuck!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If I come into money I will be donating $100,000 to the Trump campaign

A big if for me need to hit lottery

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

here we go again...fuk the polls...they don't mean shit is that apperent yet? Or are you just that ignorant.
    Lakers all over the place and he talks to people everyday folk and they love him..here is the biggest thing most libtards completely miss: they focus all their attention on trump the man and his flaws and character defects. What they completely miss and aren't smart enough to grasp I would assume, is that people voted for trump because of what he campaigned on, the nationalist populist agenda. Sure it helped he was already well known and funny, but what really mattered were the ideas he wanted to do and what he campaigned on. Now do I think trump will be able to deliver all that he ran on? Of course not, but the movement is popular this is evident...and wether it be Trump or someone else this agenda will be ran on again it's evident. The left to far left out sour tastes in people's mouth that were middle ground. Now they are still fumbling so focused on attacking trumps obvious character defects and not paying as much attention to what really got him elected. It's so fukin simple how do they not get it.
    polls lol those things died like vhs players did im still shocked when i watch the news and these idiots try bring up poll numbers nobody will ever believe polls ever again its a joke they dont give a real sense how voters feel

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

What's wrong with all you TrumpTards? Don't you listen to cnn, charlie rose, msnbc, the huffington post, matt lauer, and all the smart people? These tax cuts are only going to help the super rich billionaires and everyone else is going to have to eat grass for dinner.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

WOW reading this makes me think this country is more fuked up than I thought.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    You don't even live here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If I come into money I will be donating $100,000 to the Trump campaign

A big if for me need to hit lottery
    Play a $2 to $5 parlay with your best picks everyday on the -110 spreads.. Eventually one will hit and you'll win big.. I use to do that but got lazy.. I'd hit for big a few times a year.. Mostly with betting MMA and hitting those 8-10 teamers...

I need to get back to doing that actually in all sports.. 7-10 teamers every day and combine all sports..

Playing State lotto's are for dreamers and those dreams don't come true.. Better odds of getting struck by lightening..

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    What's wrong with all you TrumpTards? Don't you listen to cnn, charlie rose, msnbc, the huffington post, matt lauer, and all the smart people? These tax cuts are only going to help the super rich billionaires and everyone else is going to have to eat grass for dinner.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Play a $2 to $5 parlay with your best picks everyday on the -110 spreads.. Eventually one will hit and you'll win big.. I use to do that but got lazy.. I'd hit for big a few times a year.. Mostly with betting MMA and hitting those 8-10 teamers...

I need to get back to doing that actually in all sports.. 7-10 teamers every day and combine all sports..

Playing State lotto's are for dreamers and those dreams don't come true.. Better odds of getting struck by lightening..
    i like trump but i would never give any money for campaign donation these super rich people don't need donations they can use their own money

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i like trump but i would never give any money for campaign donation these super rich people don't need donations they can use their own money
    I don't give to the Trump campaign either.. My vote is enough.. He doesn't need it.. He's smart enough to get his message out by using and abusing the stupid liberal news media and his tweets.. Won him the Presidency doing just that with very little money spent..

Shows how deceptively smart Trump really is..

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't give to the Trump campaign either.. My vote is enough.. He doesn't need it.. He's smart enough to get his message out by using and abusing the stupid liberal news media and his tweets.. Won him the Presidency doing just that with very little money spent..
    Shows how deceptively smart Trump really is..

Trump got millions of free coverage from cnn and msnbc those idiots covered him so much it actually helped win him the election lol

khicks26

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Trump got millions of free coverage from cnn and msnbc those idiots covered him so much it actually helped win him the election lol

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Say "Baaaaa" you stupid sheep!

He already tried to destroy a healthcare plan that has been WORKING the last few years despite his attempts to sabotage it. Obamacare enrollments went up 46% in the last year despite Trump cutting the sign up time in half. Trump's only agenda is to destroy anything that Obama accomplished. But go ahead , vote for the stupid ass again. Watch all our benefits and wages go down the tubes while corporations make trillions and the stock market goes nuts. Morons.
    Obamacare the fukin disaster dumpster fire. It's shit garbage healthcare for a insane price...it's junk. My wages and benefits won't go anywhere. Oh no! Corporations making money? Oh no! The stock market going nuts...man sounds like a guy who's on state assistance or welfare to me. Why do I give a fuk if corporations thrive? Why do I care if some bull kills it in the stock game? I'm not a hater, plenty of opportunities for everyone in this country. No need to tax corporations and small businesses to death to pay for the welfare state. What do they do? They pick up and move the fuk out of the us. Then everyone has no job because we taxed them out of the country because we needed more welfare. Obama phone get the fuk out of here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ByeShea

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Even if Trump isn't re-elected, the damage is already done (and it will only get worse from here).
    Damage was done by Obama. Get your story straight.

khicks26

First 1234567 ... Last