JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    my only problem with these candidates is their ages why do we have so many old people running for president and congress some of them are in their 80's presidents in their 70's do we really need congress people and future presidents with alzheimers or dementia
    With age comes wisdom, no?...

Trump is still sharp for now.. He's not slowing down at all..

Now Bernie Sanders looks ancient to me, now he may slip in the next few years.. Start shaking and forgetting shiitt. I can see Bernie's slowing down for sure.. Hillary probably will stroke out before the next election as well.. She's been sickly for a while now...

Same players are old though I agree..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

THIS SHIT is so good I can't quit watching/laughing......

fukkin'-A these fukheads just can't get over this shit:

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    "About one in eight people who voted for President Donald Trump said they would not do so again after witnessing Trump's tumultuous first six months in office, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll of 2016 voters."

that's 12.5% and you have to believe that # is rising
    considering his slim margin of victory to begin with, that's enough for him to get trounced in 2020
    here we go again...fuk the polls...they don't mean shit is that apperent yet? Or are you just that ignorant.
    Lakers all over the place and he talks to people everyday folk and they love him..here is the biggest thing most libtards completely miss: they focus all their attention on trump the man and his flaws and character defects. What they completely miss and aren't smart enough to grasp I would assume, is that people voted for trump because of what he campaigned on, the nationalist populist agenda. Sure it helped he was already well known and funny, but what really mattered were the ideas he wanted to do and what he campaigned on. Now do I think trump will be able to deliver all that he ran on? Of course not, but the movement is popular this is evident...and wether it be Trump or someone else this agenda will be ran on again it's evident. The left to far left out sour tastes in people's mouth that were middle ground. Now they are still fumbling so focused on attacking trumps obvious character defects and not paying as much attention to what really got him elected. It's so fukin simple how do they not get it.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    THIS SHIT is so good I can't quit watching/laughing......

fukkin'-A these fukheads just can't get over this shit:

What’s really funny is.....the scared looks from these people are now justified considering we will be in a nuclear war with a dictator equally as crazy as our current dipshit in chief.

I wonder how hard you’ll be laughing when you’re looking for a bunker thanks to this orange idiot.

Auto Donk

dowd and snuffaluffaguss......

this shit is too good..... abc.... what a f'n joke....

tapper, bash and blitzer.... SHELL-SHOCKED!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Lessons to be learned is you CAN'T ever trust the polls in the media. Period.. Not when it comes to Trump.. Polls are for blind fools...

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Country loaded with idiots.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I guess the general public (sheep) love having a complete idiot in the White House. He'll wait until the second term to kill Social Security, then he'll brag about how much money "We're" saving. Meaning him and his rich cronies, not the average citizen who will then work until they die. Forget about retiring, you'll need the health coverage! Welcome to the NEW America!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bruceBRUCEbruce

Auto Donk

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA....

too good:

crying....

end of world....

how did this happen?????

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It won't be close. Do not fool yourselves. Americans love him. I deal with the blue collar blacks and whites. They are happy.
    Really depends on the next three years. What crappy corporate schill the Dem's put up. How senile Trump is in three years. If the economy crash's, which is likely. If Trump lives another three years.

To many variables to make this statement now. But with shit like voter suppression & systems like cross check. I wouldn't rule out a Trump victory in 2020. More than likely I think it will be Pence, which would be even worse.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    .....social issues are important as anything else to most people. He can only run on Obama’s economy so long.

If this is Democratic Party thinking then Trump's 400 EV is a lock.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    I guess the general public (sheep) love having a complete idiot in the White House. He'll wait until the second term to kill Social Security, then he'll brag about how much money "We're" saving. Meaning him and his rich cronies, not the average citizen who will then work until they die. Forget about retiring, you'll need the health coverage! Welcome to the NEW America!
    Good Post.

Great Avtar. Love this shot of Bednarik, guy was a true Bad Ass.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Will happen again, Trump was winning the Popular vote right up until it hit the Final Blue States on the west Coast California, Oregon, and Washington.. Same will happen again in the next election as Trump will win the Electoral vote with ease.. Popular vote doesn't win you elections...
    Nah. He won electoral college by 77,000 votes over 3 states. That won’t happen again. Normal people are embarrassed that Trump is president.

You’ve already witnessed the trump backlash with Virginia flipping state house. It’s because educated people got the polls in Virginia....expect that in 2020....if educated people get out in 2020....Trump has no chance.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

If this is Democratic Party thinking then Trump's 400 EV is a lock.
    Name your price and it’s a bet. Trump counts on uneducated fools like you....that’s his base.....they will be trounced in 2020....IF trump is even still around. His fat ass could be in jail or he could fall over dead from his Big Mac diet. That fatso puts mayo on his aspirin.

khicks26

Name your price and it’s a bet. Trump counts on uneducated fools like you....that’s his base.....they will be trounced in 2020....IF trump is even still around. His fat ass could be in jail or he could fall over dead from his Big Mac diet. That fatso puts mayo on his aspirin.
    LOL

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

What do you think the odds are that in the next 3 years, Trump uses the N word in public and absolutely gets away with it. I think right now it's even money. Some black guy will commit a heinous crime and Trump will blurt it right out and use the excuse that it's alright to say it because of the crime the man committed. It's going to happen.

Think about that for a second. The man is the ultimate Teflon Don. Nothing will stick to him. Everyone else is losing their jobs because of "inappropriate behavior", yet Trump can call Native American veterans Pocahontas and talk to then like kids. It's incredible.

ByeShea

Sounds like Trump is doomed.

So tell us, which of Trump's policies do you oppose the most?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Nah. He won electoral college by 77,000 votes over 3 states. That won’t happen again. Normal people are embarrassed that Trump is president.

You’ve already witnessed the trump backlash with Virginia flipping state house. It’s because educated people got the polls in Virginia....expect that in 2020....if educated people get out in 2020....Trump has no chance.
    Define "normal".

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Define "normal".
    Me.

khicks26

What do you think the odds are that in the next 3 years, Trump uses the N word in public and absolutely gets away with it. I think right now it's even money. Some black guy will commit a heinous crime and Trump will blurt it right out and use the excuse that it's alright to say it because of the crime the man committed. It's going to happen.

Think about that for a second. The man is the ultimate Teflon Don. Nothing will stick to him. Everyone else is losing their jobs because of "inappropriate behavior", yet Trump can call Native American veterans Pocahontas and talk to then like kids. It's incredible.
    I don't think it will be the N-Word. It will be something like Sambo, Spear Chucker, or Lawn Jockey.

Just remember we all get it in the end. I see this whole thing ending badly for Teflon Don.

vitterd

Sounds like Trump is doomed.

So tell us, which of Trump's policies do you oppose the most?
    Does anyone really know his policies? They changed so much over the years, days....it’s hard to tell.

He’s a con man and acts like a child. We cannot have someone like that leading a country. It’s dangerous

Did you see the latest survey from corporate CEO’s? They said with the huge savings under trump tax plans their companies will pay down debt. The 4th thing they listed is hire more people. How will that stimulate the economy?

His “build the wall”nonsense is disgracefully. A 50 billion dollar wall that can be defeated by a 25 dollar ladder? More quality stuff.

His uses Twitter for foreign policy.

Aren’t you embarrassed by him?

chrisander625
    chrisander625's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

I voted for the guy and personally love him as our president but do you think he would run again? I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see him sticking around for another term

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Appreciate your imaginative guess and eyeroll, but Bannon said this six weeks ago.

There's this site called Google, you should check it out sometime.
    Hence the phrase "gonna guess". Was wrong. Wasn't the first time, won't be the last. Thanks for the heads up on google. Still don't care enough to bother.

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    after actually
    As stated above, was wrong. My bad. Carry on.

pilebuck13

Yah I'm sure he will cut social security get a grip

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Yah I'm sure he will cut social security get a grip
    They are beyond unhinged .

pilebuck13

Yes totally....they so close minded still live in the era where they think the democrats are for the poor and the republicans are for the rich lmao

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Yes totally....they so close minded still live in the era where they think the democrats are for the poor and the republicans are for the rich lmao
    My favorite so far is Trump starting the unprovoked war , killing millions of innocent people just to bump his approval ratings a few points.

pilebuck13

None of these deep state career republicans democrats care about your average joe. Trump the best chance we have

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

I love hardcore libs, they continually make predictions about Trumps demise then when it doesn't happen its on to the next one............then the next one..............then the next one...............then the next one. And everyone else are the idiots.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jt315

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    My favorite so far is Trump starting the unprovoked war , killing millions of innocent people just to bump his approval ratings a few points.
    Ratings are the only thing he cares about. That’s why he’s unhinged daily because he’s in the 30’s. His angry tweets are because his ratings are in the toilet. He’s a fake billionaire who is worth about as much as Brooks

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

It's not about Democrats or Republicans. It's not even about rich or poor. It's not even about guns or money. It's all about the INFORMATION! What we see, what we hear, what we think, it's all about the INFORMATION! Why do you think Trump discredits all the news networks?

He who controls the information controls the world. Especially now in this age where everything is data, so little is written down. With the click of a few keys you can change history, Change public perception, change public opinion, make banks and markets fail, tear apart small nations, start a war, spread fear and panic through the globe by controlling INFORMATION. Trump and Putin have proven it. We're just pawns in game.

ByeShea

Does anyone really know his policies? They changed so much over the years, days....it’s hard to tell.

He’s a con man and acts like a child. We cannot have someone like that leading a country. It’s dangerous

Did you see the latest survey from corporate CEO’s? They said with the huge savings under trump tax plans their companies will pay down debt. The 4th thing they listed is hire more people. How will that stimulate the economy?

His “build the wall”nonsense is disgracefully. A 50 billion dollar wall that can be defeated by a 25 dollar ladder? More quality stuff.

His uses Twitter for foreign policy.

Aren’t you embarrassed by him?
    I'm embarrassed by your NON-ANSWER. I didn't mean to stump you.

Try again. Which of Trump's policies do you most oppose?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I don't think it will be the N-Word. It will be something like Sambo, Spear Chucker, or Lawn Jockey.

Just remember we all get it in the end. I see this whole thing ending badly for Teflon Don.
    Gorillas in the Mist

first coined by a LAPD officer responding to a service call in the hood....

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

None of these deep state career republicans democrats care about your average joe. Trump the best chance we have
    Lol the best chance we have is the billionaire real estate tycoon turned celebrity?.....well guess it's time to close up shop and start over.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Ratings are the only thing he cares about. That’s why he’s unhinged daily because he’s in the 30’s. His angry tweets are because his ratings are in the toilet. He’s a fake billionaire who is worth about as much as Brooks
    Your thoughts are the reason that Laker is right, Trump WILL win in a landslide 2020

Folks like you are the reason he won in the first place

You guys just don’t get it, oh well

First 12345 ... Last