TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Amino Acids, Testosterone Booster, Eating Balanced Meals With Protein What Do You Do?

Trying to figure out what to do? So many over the counter Testosterone Boosters you can get at Amazon... do they actually work? Heard some can be related to heart attacks and even cancer risks? Amino Acids are probably considered natural I would imagine?

What route would you take??? And why?

I'm sick of blowing money on supplements that are not potent, not as described, and just plain junk.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hit the gym, weights and cardio,..... fuk the "supplements".....

put in the effort, you'll be right where you want to be
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

TheMoneyShot

Donker... I want to be ripped like a motha fukker. I want biceps that reach 18 inches and my waist to be 32 inches. Word.

Need more input from posters.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

18 inch guns? why?

anyway ask this guy...

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

TMS, you still in the shape you were last time you posted pics? Why be any bigger than that? Be healthy, you're old. Try for a swimmers physique. Chicks will dig it and you will be healthy. I am going for a swimmer's physique myself, but am looking more like a bowler currently.

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't ask the forum for stuff like this.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    ...I'm sick of blowing money on supplements that are not potent, not as described, and just plain junk.
    Then don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

Eat real food, not shit from a factory and listen to Donk's advice, but just this once (trust me, I once followed Donk's advice on what to do with a jar of peanut butter and a Vietnamese wh....oh wait, nevermind).

Good luck and keep it real and healthy yo.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quest Bars, Broccoli, spinach, chicken, & eggs.

Might want to buy a few cans of air freshener too for the gas you'll have.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Test boosters don't work. Go to a local anti-aging clinic and get on TRT.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

arguably, one of the best posts ever in the history of SBR!...QFTMFT!...(Qouted For Mothafukkin Truth!)

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

This plan (with proper meal sizing) works perfect until you hit your mid 40's. Once your natural testosterone falls below 300, it's really hard to stay fit. Really hard.

Boys, when your T-levels fall below 300, pony up the cash for the T shots or the cream.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    This plan (with proper meal sizing) works perfect until you hit your mid 40's. Once your natural testosterone falls below 300, it's really hard to stay fit. Really hard.

Boys, when your T-levels fall below 300, pony up the cash for the T shots or the cream.
    harder yes, but still possible...just have to put your mind to it...if you eat healthy, workout, and do cardio, everything else takes care of itself...people also have the tendency to get more lazy as they get older which also contributes to the downfall of their respective physiques..

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Make sure you are getting enough sleep. One of the simplest changes that you can make that will have the biggest impact on your physique/ strength, etc.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Tren and winny... It's summer, stop fukkin around.

TheMoneyShot

I cut sugars really low... cut carbs really low... high protein. Typical normal routine diet for me. For some reason this year... once I get to 9-10 days straight... I start craving carbs like crazy if I don't have enough sleep. And I know this isn't normal... but if I don't get 11 to 12 hour sleep... I'm not 100% in the gym at all. If I sleep like 8 hours... normal... it's borderline if I feel like going to the gym. It's like instinctively I know how much energy and firepower I need to get through my routine... and if I feel like I don't have enough... I just start shutting down. I once slept 15 hours straight about 6 weeks ago... first time ever... that I slept that long. I'm almost 38 years old now... and possibly my carbs/sugars are way too low.

So then.... I start pigging out carb wise... and you shouldn't... but I do. Then I start feeling normal again in about 5 days of pigging out. I never use to be this way.

And this cereal right here is so effing addicting... I don't know why I'm craving peanut butter for... but... you can't just have one bowl. I had one giant box in 2 days. Can't stop eating this damn cereal. Unreal how good it tastes.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I cut sugars really low... cut carbs really low... high protein. Typical normal routine diet for me. For some reason this year... once I get to 9-10 days straight... I start craving carbs like crazy if I don't have enough sleep. And I know this isn't normal... but if I don't get 11 to 12 hour sleep... I'm not 100% in the gym at all. If I sleep like 8 hours... normal... it's borderline if I feel like going to the gym. It's like instinctively I know how much energy and firepower I need to get through my routine... and if I feel like I don't have enough... I just start shutting down. I once slept 15 hours straight about 6 weeks ago... first time ever... that I slept that long. I'm almost 38 years old now... and possibly my carbs/sugars are way too low.

So then.... I start pigging out carb wise... and you shouldn't... but I do. Then I start feeling normal again in about 5 days of pigging out. I never use to be this way.

And this cereal right here is so effing addicting... I don't know why I'm craving peanut butter for... but... you can't just have one bowl. I had one giant box in 2 days. Can't stop eating this damn cereal. Unreal how good it tastes.

You tried the PB2 for the peanut butter cravings? If not...give it a look and see if that helps.

Mix a spoon of it in with some greek yogurt or whatever other base you like to eat and it'll fill you up with the taste and grams of protein without the massive amounts of fat and calories.

McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

creatine

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    harder yes, but still possible...just have to put your mind to it...if you eat healthy, workout, and do cardio, everything else takes care of itself...people also have the tendency to get more lazy as they get older which also contributes to the downfall of their respective physiques..
    wrong... but spoken like a young guy who doesnt have low t issues or know much about it, so its okay to be wrong ... your test falls below 300 and you are a fukking girl... you arent building much new muscle, if any... diet doesnt make a significant change in you either... what matters is getting your test level up... your test falls that low and you are unable to help being "lazy" your body simply doesnt cooperate or respond... trt is your friend... self administering is your best friend.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Any and all supplements are utter trash. There is a reason the FDA doesn't test them. Think of them as the SBR tout ads for gambling. You can't believe how this father of 3 is making $100K a year...you get my drift. If you want to get T-shots, fine...any "doctor" at a clinic will give them to you and insurance covers most. Plan on getting the shots for the rest of your life though. Any time you artificially enhance something as important as testosterone and you go off of it, your body is going to crash. Look at any UFC fighter who was on TRT and then came off of it. I have lots of friends on T-shots and I laugh at all of them.

The under arm creams are already a part of massive class action law suits involving strokes and heart attacks. Eat green veggies, lean meat, and run like crazy. I laugh at people who want to lose weight and do nothing but lift. Run and do at least 45 min of cardio. It will reduce your waist line. Most of my friends who are "meat heads" can't run for shit and have terrible cardio. I'm no physical specimen, but I dropped 15 lbs. recently just by cleaning up my diet and doing cardio.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

The ideal diet for optimizing your testosterone is about 40% carb, 40% fat and 20% protein. There's been plenty of research done on this already. You can read all about it on pubmed if that's your thing, or check out the website anabolicmen.com. As I've gotten older, my T levels have also fallen and I want to do everything I can before going on TRT.

Seriously, read through anabolicmen.com. It's about a guy that raised his own T levels completely naturally. They were so freakin low and now his are back to his teenage levels.

Here's what he has to say about high protein and test: http://anabolicmen.com/protein-testosterone/
    And on carbs: http://anabolicmen.com/carbohydrates-testosterone/

You're already lifting heavy, so that's good. I've already read through the site so much, so the basics of it are to drop your excess body fat, get enough sleep, reduce your stress, lift heavy weights and try to eat around a 40% carb, 40% fat and 20% protein diet.

P.S. There's a reason you're craving that cereal. Listen to your body.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Trying to figure out what to do? So many over the counter Testosterone Boosters you can get at Amazon... do they actually work? Heard some can be related to heart attacks and even cancer risks? Amino Acids are probably considered natural I would imagine?

What route would you take??? And why?

I'm sick of blowing money on supplements that are not potent, not as described, and just plain junk.
    I think it's fine to plan your daily menu (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner), based on protein, carb and energy value input, besides regular exercise. Creatine is the most popular amino acid right now among those, who workout regularly, but please consult with a fitness trainer or a doctor, before consuming it.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

if you have peanut butter cravings, this will do the trick. best ice cream ever...

KingHutch
    KingHutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    I think it's fine to plan your daily menu (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner), based on protein, carb and energy value input, besides regular exercise. Creatine is the most popular amino acid right now among those, who workout regularly, but please consult with a fitness trainer or a doctor, before consuming it.
    Wouldn't touch Creatine if you're in your early 20s - linked to increased incidence of testicular cancer. If you must, have a pure protein shake, lots of good high quality ones out there - $$$ though for the better ones.
    It's not necessary, a quality diet will be sufficient. Oats, eggs, lean meat, brown rice, smoothies will all the fckin seeds loaded in, plenty of fruit and veg, and dairy (full cream is fine and actually better).

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by KingHutch View Post
    Wouldn't touch Creatine if you're in your early 20s - linked to increased incidence of testicular cancer. If you must, have a pure protein shake, lots of good high quality ones out there - $$$ though for the better ones.
    It's not necessary, a quality diet will be sufficient. Oats, eggs, lean meat, brown rice, smoothies will all the fckin seeds loaded in, plenty of fruit and veg, and dairy (full cream is fine and actually better).
    i say creatine is pretty safe. it's not like testosterone shots or creams that are directly linked to heart attacks and strokes.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Use the real stuff. Test E, sust, deca, dbol, and try to get the size you desire with a proper plan for pct so you don't lose your gains and minimize your sides. Those boosters are not potent enough, at least not the ones out there today. I used to take M1t back in the day among a few others until they were banned by the fda. Nowadays, I'll do a short cycle here and there. I don't have the time or discipline anymore to put the necessary time in. Work 10 to 13 hours a day and have a family. I don't have the energy to workout all year long. But in the summer you will find me taking a shortcut.

TheLock

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Use the real stuff. Test E, sust, deca, dbol, and try to get the size you desire with a proper plan for pct so you don't lose your gains and minimize your sides. Those boosters are not potent enough, at least not the ones out there today. I used to take M1t back in the day among a few others until they were banned by the fda. Nowadays, I'll do a short cycle here and there. I don't have the time or discipline anymore to put the necessary time in. Work 10 to 13 hours a day and have a family. I don't have the energy to workout all year long. But in the summer you will find me taking a shortcut.
    Shortcuts are for suckers.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

And so are test boosters, amino acids and protein shakes. Money down the drain. My results are guaranteed.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

clenbuterol

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    clenbuterol
    Clen isn't for everyone. It's main use is for chronic asthma, but bodybuilders use it for its fat burning qualities. The average person has fat, but would probably be more interested in building muscle first. Using throughout the year is unnecessary unless you live at the beach and it's not meant to be used year round anyway.
    Last edited by sourtwist; 06-27-15 at 11:14 PM.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    wrong... but spoken like a young guy who doesnt have low t issues or know much about it, so its okay to be wrong ... your test falls below 300 and you are a fukking girl... you arent building much new muscle, if any... diet doesnt make a significant change in you either... what matters is getting your test level up... your test falls that low and you are unable to help being "lazy" your body simply doesnt cooperate or respond... trt is your friend... self administering is your best friend.
    you're full of shit...I'm 44, physically fit, eat right, excercise and do cardio, can get an erection, and my numbers (cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. are great)...since I don't have any of the aforementioned problems, I don't worry about testosterone levels just yet!.....but I'm pretty sure there will come a day and time for that but right now its not an issue with me...I attribute my good health to eating right, exercising (lifting and cardio) and getting plenty of sleep...

TheLock

Da Manster, how many night a week do you drink alcohol?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Da Manster, how many night a week do you drink alcohol?
    Only the ones that end in "Y"

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

I'm the opposite. Trying to gain 40lbs to my thinner frame. What do I do

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

No Need to complicate things, it's back back to elementary school for you guys...

1234 Last