Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Damn Muslims!!!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

"Verbal Jihad".... Fucck you, Jihadiboy........

I'd love to beat the shit out of that smug piece of british shit.... never really thought much about beheading someone, but I can assure you I'd love to declare a personal jihad on that m f'er and lop his f'n head off.......

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

nothing new, very evil religion

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol could you imagine a "muslim patrol" in your city....do think it would go well here in the states people in the UK are too nice.

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

Allahu Akbar !!

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Harun View Post
    Allahu Akbar !!
    Things muslims scream before blowing themselves up for 500

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

i wanna punch choudary in the fukking face repeatedly and tell him allah made me do it.

at 6:10 there's paco and his buddy patrolling the city. these fukking clowns!!!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

oops i meant 6:20

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

He is very skilled at controlling the uneducated... other guy takes care of his mom but there is no love....wrong that is love...they continue to hide behind terms and definitions ....all of them but the guys at the top are HIGHLY uneducated and misled... They really dont understand the situation...

Auto Donk

Name:  true mohammed.png
Views: 405
Size:  67.0 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Where I ate lunch today there about 40 young Muslim men. We all had a burger and watched soccer...

The horror, let me tell you.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Where I ate lunch today there about 40 young Muslim men. We all had a burger and watched soccer...

that's why you are the perfect mark.

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

Holly fuckkk the british people must be pussies. Could you imagine muslims walking around the states or canada trying to tell us what to do. There would be blood in the streets. That piece of shit says at one point he only believes in reality. Man these people are fuckkked.

Hopefully they all die a very slow death.

Holla

Auto Donk

you make light of the concern, much like the journalists whose heads were cut off..... Isil has said to kill us wherever we can be found.... including in the U.S., G.B., France, etc. All it would take is one "radicalized" camel jockey to carry out that edict even here in the U.S. (or wherever you're at), and you wouldn't be making light of the situation.

Actually, you wouldn't be doing anything at all, as you'd be dead..........

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

What's the point of thinking like that Donk? You plan on making it out of this world alive?

Anything/anyone can kill you be it a radicalized Muslim, a white serial killer, a Mexican donkey or an angry black mom. You gonna avoid them all? Gonna walk around the streets with your head on a swivel all day worrying about your six?

Lot of good that does. I'll take my chances eating lunch with them and if one of them beheads me, so be it. But I sure to hell don't have time to worry about every single person on this planet killing me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

And I bet not a single one had bacon

PaperTrail07

I bet you they did LOL.....they dont give a penetrate.....its all show for 99% of them...just like Catholics....
    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    And I bet not a single one had bacon

PaperTrail07

They dont drink alcohol or look at women either LOL

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

seriously, fukking brits are pussies. can you imagine two fukking muslim fukks patrolling the street in mmmmerica? and telling the hookers their skirts are too short? the pimps would pimp slap their asses to death without the promise of 72 virgins.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

What's the point of thinking like that Donk? You plan on making it out of this world alive?

Anything/anyone can kill you be it a radicalized Muslim, a white serial killer, a Mexican donkey or an angry black mom. You gonna avoid them all? Gonna walk around the streets with your head on a swivel all day worrying about your six?

Lot of good that does. I'll take my chances eating lunch with them and if one of them beheads me, so be it. But I sure to hell don't have time to worry about every single person on this planet killing me.
    listen, these muslim monkeys in england are doing what they're doing because the pussy brits let them. before this shit gets out of hand, they need to make these monkeys disappear, one at a time.

teaserpleaser

I kind of feel bad for regular muslims ....not really but kind of is it even possible for them to fly anymore? I just wouldn't feel comfortable with them on board unless I was on emirates I don't ever recall emirates getting hijacked or ran into a building. Nice airline too by the way emirates.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

There are some nutty people in this world. But the only way these crazy fuks get a following is if there is a great injustice. I would like someone to tell me why people would follow these guys. Kinda the way people followed Hitler, because they were desperate.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

germans followed hitler because the jews were taking over their country. this situation is completely different.

khicks26

Really, then why did he want to kill all the Russian,s also. Or anybody that wasn't a German. He was crazy.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

The antidote:

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Really, then why did he want to kill all the Russian,s also. Or anybody that wasn't a German. He was crazy.
    hitler probably was nutty but study some history and what led to the whole insanity. jews were virtually enslaving the germans in their own country.

brooks85

most people don't even know about Barbary wars. Sure as hell don't teach about it in public schools.

Islam is pure evil.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    hitler probably was nutty but study some history and what led to the whole insanity. jews were virtually enslaving the germans in their own country.
    So it was the German Jew that caused it. Not the policies of post WWI, that drove the German economy in to a great depression. How they over printed there money, and made it worthless had nothing to do with it.

Not sure were you get your history from, but i think you need to study up a little my friend. Did you also know that many German soldiers that fought in WWI were Jewish. Somebody has been lying to you.

As long as were talking history. Tell me why Hitler attacked Russia.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    most people don't even know about Barbary wars. Sure as hell don't teach about it in public schools.

Islam is pure evil.
    What would you call the christian crusades. Justice or evil.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

that's why you are the perfect mark.
    Exactly! These types have no clue.

brooks85

What would you call the christian crusades. Justice or evil.
    Well, according to the dictionary it would be justice. Regardless of my opinion on what happened, I would be forced to agree based on the historical facts.

khicks26

Well, according to the dictionary it would be justice. Regardless of my opinion on what happened, I would be forced to agree based on the historical facts.
    Fact: its OK to kill women and children in the name of the Christian religion. Sounds like the same thing to me.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

So it was the German Jew that caused it. Not the policies of post WWI, that drove the German economy in to a great depression. How they over printed there money, and made it worthless had nothing to do with it.

Not sure were you get your history from, but i think you need to study up a little my friend. Did you also know that many German soldiers that fought in WWI were Jewish. Somebody has been lying to you.

As long as were talking history. Tell me why Hitler attacked Russia.
    just do some research on the rothschilds.

the downfall of german economy after wwi was due to woodrow wilson which he sold his soul to the jewish international bankers. woodrow wilson is also responsible for signing the federal reserve act of 1913 which basically enslaved the americans but this is beside the point.

read this and you'll get the basic idea what really happened, jews are manipulative and evil people that can never coexist with their host country...

http://www.rense.com/general29/why.htm

anyway, this thread is about the muslims. do not try to hijack it.

khicks26

Don't be a hypocrite.

teaserpleaser

damn somebody doesn't like jews.... shit

1234 Last