khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18876

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I couldn't imagine being like you. So uneducated but so confident in what you're saying even though history shows oil has nothing to do with it.
    OK puppy with no balls lol. Oil which pretty much runs the world. The middle east, where these crazy fuks are from, is full of oil. Has nothing to do with it. WOW talk about uneducated. You can't even put 2 and 2 together. Of course its about OIL. Most everything in this world is about OIL. You could not go 5 mins in a day with out using something that needs oil. Control the oil, control the world. Scumbag is right you don't know shit.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    OK puppy with no balls lol. Oil which pretty much runs the world. The middle east, where these crazy fuks are from, is full of oil. Has nothing to do with it. WOW talk about uneducated. You can't even put 2 and 2 together. Of course its about OIL. Most everything in this world is about OIL. You could not go 5 mins in a day with out using something that needs oil. Control the oil, control the world. Scumbag is right you don't know shit.
    lol you might want to open a history book, just an idea. Wouldn't you agree it would be wrong to make an argument that it is about something that wasn't even discovered until 1800s? Stop being so dumb.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Its always about the Oil.... What are we protecting in West Africa with our aircraft carriers just chillen....Italy? LOL....no the fuckkn oil....they sell or F with it up go the planes..

khicks26

lol you might want to open a history book, just an idea. Wouldn't you agree it would be wrong to make an argument that it is about something that wasn't even discovered until 1800s? Stop being so dumb.
    Dude take your meds, put on your straight white vest, and come back when the meds kick in.

brooks85

lol you don't like logic very much do you?

I guess if you want to blame something that has been going on for 1000 years on something that wasn't even discovered until 1800s then be my guess dummy.

khicks26

lol you don't like logic very much do you?

I guess if you want to blame something that has been going on for 1000 years on something that wasn't even discovered until 1800s then be my guess dummy.
    I guess in your mind its logic. But your nutty as a fruitcake. So there you go.

brooks85

I guess in your mind its logic. But your nutty as a fruitcake. So there you go.
    Yes it must be in my mind. I must be the only person who thinks blaming something on something else that wasn't even discovered yet is illogical. Lol you keep my market research time fun, thank you.

khicks26

Your just a delusional lost puppy. But not the only one. I am not going to fall for what ever dumb ass crap your trying to do here. Because to play mind games, you need a mind that is not delusional.

brooks85

lol

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not going to happen with me around. Also why you are seeing the world become more and more intolerant of Islam as they should be. Islam will be eradicated like the disease it is eventually.
    You cannot deny the promise of Allah. On the contrary, Islam is on the rise. In fact is the fastest growing religion. Even though the kufar plot and plan. Allah is the best of planners and the shaitan is busy but only for an appointed term.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    You cannot deny the promise of Allah. On the contrary, Islam is on the rise. In fact is the fastest growing religion. Even though the kufar plot and plan. Allah is the best of planners and the shaitan is busy but only for an appointed term.
    Here you go brooks, someone as nutty as you. Take a look in the mirror pal. I am going to leave you 2 love birds, so you can eat your fruitcake together. lol

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    O I can't? Is it kind of like how you can't deny you worship someone who raped a 9 year old.

khicks26

O I can't? Is it kind of like how you can't deny you worship someone who raped a 9 year old.
    That was not a very good comeback. PUMP UP YOUR BALLS first. LMAO

khicks26

See its hard for a guy with that avtar to talk about child rape. Do you need my help LMAO

khicks26

OK i stopped laughing. Dude you kill me. Here's the game play. pick your dick up out of the dirt, PUMP UP YOUR BALLS, and get back in there. Make me proud. You got the whole USA counting on you. LMAO

Give him some of that 1000 year market research. lol
    Last edited by khicks26; 11-05-14 at 03:54 PM.

brooks85

That was not a very good comeback. PUMP UP YOUR BALLS first. LMAO
    Considering you literally have no idea what I'm talking about, I fully expected you to respond. Liberal logic.

also, and I know you read it because you think this is high school, you never told me who "we" was last night. Who is this "we" you always refer to?

khicks26

Well i guess I pissed you off. lol Now you wont talk to me. That's ok you can come back in a hour or so and tell me how i need you to reply. Fact is you do this every time i make you mad. See that's how you mind fuk someone.
    Last edited by khicks26; 11-05-14 at 04:11 PM.

khicks26

Considering you literally have no idea what I'm talking about, I fully expected you to respond. Liberal logic.

also, and I know you read it because you think this is high school, you never told me who "we" was last night. Who is this "we" you always refer to?
    lol your just mad

brooks85

lol wtf are you talking about? I know you don't even know haha

khicks26

OK let's psychobabble your post when you got mad. You brought out all of your old tricks, a sign you are flustered. The second line does not make much sense at all. Also flustered. Oh as if we care. make you mad, because you don't understand it. Your trying to look smart here, but this post shows i got to you. Plus at the time you were posting fast and confident. This post took you awhile, and still turned out lame. There you have it.

Also you came back with the standard what are you talking about. Now all of sudden your as dumb as a fence post.

brooks85

lol so this is psychobabble to you? I'd love to see you take an intro philosophy class if you can't even keep up with basic english.

"Considering you literally have no idea what I'm talking about, I fully expected you to respond. Liberal logic.

also, and I know you read it because you think this is high school, you never told me who "we" was last night. Who is this "we" you always refer to?"

you then replied

"Well i guess I pissed you off. lol Now you wont talk to me. That's ok you can come back in a hour or so and tell me how i need you to reply. Fact is you do this every time i make you mad. See that's how you mind fuk someone."

lol, again, wtf are you talking about?

you're panicking and not making any sense, just calm down. Re-read everything, think before you type etc...

And, again, the "as if we care" who is this "we?" lol, are you there with someone?

khicks26

lol so this is psychobabble to you? I'd love to see you take an intro philosophy class if you can't even keep up with basic english.

"Considering you literally have no idea what I'm talking about, I fully expected you to respond. Liberal logic.

also, and I know you read it because you think this is high school, you never told me who "we" was last night. Who is this "we" you always refer to?"

you then replied

"Well i guess I pissed you off. lol Now you wont talk to me. That's ok you can come back in a hour or so and tell me how i need you to reply. Fact is you do this every time i make you mad. See that's how you mind fuk someone."

lol, again, wtf are you talking about?

you're panicking and not making any sense, just calm down. Re-read everything, think before you type etc...

And, again, the "as if we care" who is this "we?" lol, are you there with someone?
    your just mad, and we don't care. your just mad and we don't care. La La La La .

brooks85

lol, and you're in your 40s was it?

khicks26

lol, and you're in your 40s was it?
    Another standard lame Joe-Bob fence post comeback. we don't care la la la la.

brooks85

you've clearly been defeated. Until next time.

khicks26

you've clearly been defeated. Until next time.
    Your full of shit, and have no wit. La La La La

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

nothing wrong with islam... its the terrorists and the penetrating people manipulating it that are the problem.

Im not pro gaza or anything.

Im jewish 100% pro Israel or "zionist" as you may call it.

Some of my best friend are practicing muslims, religious and we get along just fine. No problems nothing, and actually they are probably the nicest people I know, and the people I like to hang out with the most.

The problem is the generalization that all muslims and arabs are these evil terrorists, but thats bullshit. Terrorists are the problem and always will be. Be it American, Canadian, Gazan, or even Mexican. A terrorist is a terrorist no matter what he says he is, and he will always be the problem.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Stfu Brooks U FUCKEN queer hillbilly incest child

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    nothing wrong with islam... its the terrorists and the penetrating people manipulating it that are the problem.

Im not pro gaza or anything.

Im jewish 100% pro Israel or "zionist" as you may call it.

Some of my best friend are practicing muslims, religious and we get along just fine. No problems nothing, and actually they are probably the nicest people I know, and the people I like to hang out with the most.

The problem is the generalization that all muslims and arabs are these evil terrorists, but thats bullshit. Terrorists are the problem and always will be. Be it American, Canadian, Gazan, or even Mexican. A terrorist is a terrorist no matter what he says he is, and he will always be the problem.
    Hey, I compared these nut bags. To the same way people followed Hitler. Then it got into how the Jews started WW2. So your going to get some clown comments on being Jewish. Just warning you.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Ate lunch with a bunch of young muslim males again today.

Couple observations.

1.) I still have a head
    2.) I am still alive
    3.) I was not assaulted
    4.) I was not harassed
    5.) I will be going back to eat there again tomorrow.

This place Sounds like a bunch of hillbillies just forming opinions on Foxnews, ignorance and fear. Guys to afraid to leave their trailers out of fear a muslim might knock out their last tooth.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave The Kraken 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Ate lunch with a bunch of young muslim males again today.

Couple observations.

1.) I still have a head
    2.) I am still alive
    3.) I was not assaulted
    4.) I was not harassed
    5.) I will be going back to eat there again tomorrow.

This place Sounds like a bunch of hillbillies just forming opinions on Foxnews, ignorance and fear. Guys to afraid to leave their trailers out of fear a muslim might knock out their last tooth.
    yesterday you showed us you were the perfect mark by the same logic. What is the point of doing it again today?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Stfu Brooks U FUCKEN queer hillbilly incest child
    why did allah give you the frame of a woman?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    take this fuccker down.... no, not the post, the poster.... shoot to kill all fucckin' camel jockeys who spout off about supreme reign...... kill them all.... blow up their fckin' cabs, hang their women, and enslave their children...

and last of all, "Fucck Allah!!!!!!"
    crazy ass thread.... brooks or Donker post a video of you burning the Quran probably donk he sounds pissed off on edge. oh and brooks solid work with that comeback above this post not often I laugh that hard at sbr.... comeback was solid +8.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

yesterday you showed us you were the perfect mark by the same logic. What is the point of doing it again today?
    Perfect mark? What does that even mean?

and please don't ever, ever, ever use the word logic in a sentence again. It's pretty clear that you don't know what it means.

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Hey, I compared these nut bags. To the same way people followed Hitler. Then it got into how the Jews started WW2. So your going to get some clown comments on being Jewish. Just warning you.
    Oh I know I am, lol that doesn't bother me though. They can say what they want, i know who I really am and what we jews truly represent. We always have been peaceful and always will be messed with. We can defend ourselves well and thats all that matter, the rest is gibberish. Ive heard either the holocaust hasn't happened or that jews started the war with terrorists, all kinds of shit like that... doesn't affect me one bit. Tomorrow I will wake up and go back to my accounting job and then come home, relax, play poker, workout and sleep. Regardless of what dumb comments i will get lol. Who cares, the people who troll me cause I'm jewish are just morons lol or out to pick a fight cuz they're bored. So what lol, I guess its why we have a forum anyways, to hear what people have to say, be it dumb, smart or trolling... its just talk. Facts remain I live a happy amazing life

First 1234 Last