Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

jews consist of less than 2% of the population around the world but they have a stranglehold on the banking system and the media, virtually trying to enslave everyone and spreading propaganda. but sure jews are peaceful people... actually i take that back, most jews are good, i know several that are normal but there are some power hungry evil jews that ruin it for everyone.

but this thread isn't about the jews, this thread is about the crazy muslims...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    damn somebody doesn't like jews.... shit
    this is for you pal... you can thank the jews for bringing your ancestors to america.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    this is for you pal... you can thank the jews for bringing your ancestors to america.

Lol it was a joke ...man I saw your first response and ignored it... I'm not even going to waste my time watching some video that says "Jews brought the slaves to america" but thanks anyway. Africa???...we talking about africa...ain't nobody got time for that

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

jews consist of less than 2% of the population around the world but they have a stranglehold on the banking system and the media, virtually trying to enslave everyone and spreading propaganda. but sure jews are peaceful people... actually i take that back, most jews are good, i know several that are normal but there are some power hungry evil jews that ruin it for everyone.

Power hungry evil jews? U mean power hungry people. Yes jews happen to be very smart and hence find a way to make money, but if you try saying that more jews are evil or more evil power hungry people are jews, then you are mistaken. There are MANY rich people that aren't jewish that are evil and power hungry. We just happen to be able to get our hands on money so you'll assume its all jews. Big mistake, but also very typical. It starts like this and then becomes hate and then becomes anti semitism.

Also your video... i didnt watch it cause its pointless, do you know how many videos I can show you leading and explaining different things that didnt actually happen? These aren't even facts, its propaganda and bullshit and it leads to anti semitism. How about stop making conspiracies and face the actual problem. ISIS, Obama as leader of USA, and The new terrorist groups that are up and coming as well as the dormant ones that will wake up

khicks26

Ya bud, like he says evil people. Yes some are Jews, some are not. Not that i don't like a good conspiracy vid. But you have to watch it, as that is what it is. A conspiracy. There will be some truth to it, some half truths, and some flat out lies.

I posted the 1st of 10 Oliver Stone vids of the History of the USA. If you want to know how things in this country work. I think you will like it. Plus its been fact checked 3 times by different teams of historians. Showtime would not air it, till they knew that it was factual.

Love the avtar by the way.
    Last edited by khicks26; 11-06-14 at 02:16 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

turn up your sound, juden:

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Today I ate at the Lebanese joint, great food.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

rufflesmuncher

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Ya bud, like he says evil people. Yes some are Jews, some are not. Not that i don't like a good conspiracy vid. But you have to watch it, as that is what it is. A conspiracy. There will be some truth to it, some half truths, and some flat out lies.

I posted the 1st of 10 Oliver Stone vids of the History of the USA. If you want to know how things in this country work. I think you will like it. Plus its been fact checked 3 times by different teams of historians. Showtime would not air it, till they knew that it was factual.

Love the avtar by the way.
    Yes I totally agree with you. I would love to see this video, where did you post it??

haha thanks, we all know he deserves a little a beating, the bieber that is.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    Yes I totally agree with you. I would love to see this video, where did you post it??

haha thanks, we all know he deserves a little a beating, the bieber that is.
    Post #109 this thread.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

74 lashes for owning a dog? WTF?

So like where do the dogs there live? Do they just run freely through the streets?

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

Is it disrespectful. Yes disrespectful as hell. Is it a big deal. NO its the NBA. This is when you have to say to yourself Joe-Bob. Oh as if we care.

khicks26
    Last edited by khicks26; 11-08-14 at 11:12 AM.

rufflesmuncher

Is it disrespectful. Yes disrespectful as hell. Is it a big deal. NO its the NBA. This is when you have to say to yourself Joe-Bob. Oh as if we care.

He claims a reporter made it up and he never said that.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

khicks26

Again, As if we care. There must be a separation of church and state. Or we will be run by pharisees and scribes.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Just seen a recent ISIS video(I am not posting the link) of a father stoning his own daughter to death because she was suspected of committing adultery.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Again, As if we care. There must be a separation of church and state. Or we will be run by pharisees and scribes.
    lol, using WE still and you care, you replied you big dummy. Again, you and logic are like water and oil. Clinton is counting on you.

khicks26

lol, using WE still and you care, you replied you big dummy. Again, you and logic are like water and oil. Clinton is counting on you.
    and your still using the douche bag dodge.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

The time is coming for the white man to take a stand.

First 1234