khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    just do some research on the rothschilds.

the downfall of german economy after wwi was due to woodrow wilson which he sold his soul to the jewish international bankers. woodrow wilson is also responsible for signing the federal reserve act of 1913 which basically enslaved the americans but this is beside the point.

read this and you'll get the basic idea what really happened, jews are manipulative and evil people that can never coexist with their host country...

http://www.rense.com/general29/why.htm

anyway, this thread is about the muslims. do not try to hijack it.
    Not a hijack. Making a point.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    damn somebody doesn't like jews.... shit
    not all jews. just the evil ones that are trying to enslave the world...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Fact: its OK to kill women and children in the name of the Christian religion. Sounds like the same thing to me.
    Fact: year is 2014

Only one religion from the crusades is still killing children.

khicks26

People like the Rothschilds are evil. Just because they are Jews. Does not make all Jews evil. It is the rich people of the world that cause the injustice. No matter the race, profit, and greed are the real reasons.

Bankers chase debt deals in these 3rd world countries. Fuk up the land with
    infrastructure projects. Force people from there homes. For every drone attack, the US may kill 10 terrorist, and create 50 more. That how the crazy fuks get there following. Its not just the Rothchilds, its the whole power elite. Take it from a guy that did it for a living.

Last edited by khicks26; 11-04-14 at 10:15 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

did you read any of this? http://www.rense.com/general29/why.htm

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Fact: year is 2014

Only one religion from the crusades is still killing children.
    What would you call the Iraq, and Afgan wars. How many children died from US bombs. They call it collateral damage. Nice way to say Murder.

Like i said don't be a hypocrite.

khicks26

No I will if i have to. But i have watch a 3 1/2 hour doc on the Rothchilds. Is this anything new.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

No I will if i have to. But i have watch a 3 1/2 hour doc on the Rothchilds. Is this anything new.
    man, you're all over the place. you initially compared the germans following hitler to these nuts believing in islam. i vehemently disagree then you ask me where i get my info from. so when i post something relevant to what we're talking about, instead of reading about my source, you respond by posting about an economic hitman? just forget it pal. don't waste my time. i'm done with you.

khicks26

I will read it, but you have to know that. There was anti-semitic people in Germany before WWI. Hitler used it as a way to unite the German people, and follow him. The Nazi's need an enemy, and uses the Jews. Most of them were good German people, and had nothing to do with WWI or WW2.

khicks26

man, you're all over the place. you initially compared the germans following hitler to these nuts believing in islam. i vehemently disagree then you ask me where i get my info from. so when i post something relevant to what we're talking about, instead of reading about my source, you respond by posting about an economic hitman? just forget it pal. don't waste my time. i'm done with you.
    It will explain were radical islam comes from. Which is what your thread is about.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

if somehow we could infect the entire muslim species with ebola hitler had the rite idea-extermination not the poor jews tho streilize the younger ones as older ones die off no one to replace them species gone universe much better off

brooks85

What would you call the Iraq, and Afgan wars. How many children died from US bombs. They call it collateral damage. Nice way to say Murder.

Like i said don't be a hypocrite.
    lol Has nothing to do with what we were talking about in any way whatsoever. Re-read everything and try to keep up.

Yes, the retilation from Christians which started the crusades was absolutely justified. As was the retaliation in the Barbary wars. As history shows us time and time again, Islam is pure evil.
    Last edited by brooks85; 11-04-14 at 07:49 PM.

khicks26

OK i read it. Its a lot of the Jews are the cause of all the worlds problems. Is sound like someone trying to justify the holocaust. I am sure some of it is true, but just because the people are Jewish, does not make it a Jewish problem. Its a greed problem. Many US bankers and investors had money in WWI, not all were Jewish (J.P Morgan) for one. If Germany won the war they would lose a lot of cash.

This is were Germany's depression comes from. Not just the Jews. Because then then the greedy SOB's gave money to both sides in WW2. Many of them hated Jews, like Henry Ford. War makes people rich, its a racket. Read Smedley Butler book. Its not race problem, its a greed problem.

If you looked at why Hitler attacked Russia you would know it was not just the Jews he Hated.

Lebensraum: Meaning "living space," it was a basic principle of Nazi foreign policy. Hitler believed that eastern Europe had to be conquered to create a vast German empire for more physical space, a greater population, and new territory to supply food and raw materials.

So don't tell me this is just about the Jews. Now i am done with you. Maybe your a little smarter.

khicks26

lol Has nothing to do with what we were talking about in any way whatsoever. Re-read everything and try to keep up.

Yes, the retilation from Christians which started the crusades was absolutely justified. As was the retaliation in the Barbary wars. As history shows us time and time again, Islam is pure evil.
    Yes it is what we are talking about. Your the one who can't keep up. Because you don't know enough.

There is NO WAR in history that is justified. Iraq, Afgan wars made ISIS. Has everything to do with the topic.

khicks26

Don't be a lame hypocrite.

brooks85

Yes it is what we are talking about. Your the one who can't keep up. Because you don't know enough.

There is NO WAR in history that is justified. Iraq, Afgan wars made ISIS. Has everything to do with the topic.
    lol, I forgot how mind numbingly dumb your logic is. Literally every sentence you just wrote is incorrect.

khicks26

lol, I forgot how mind numbingly dumb your logic is. Literally every sentence you just wrote is incorrect.
    Really oh wise one. please enlighten us. With your psychobabble BS.

brooks85

Really oh wise one. please enlighten us. With your psychobabble BS.
    So you regurgitate lies and its upon me to educate you?

kind of like your friends of earth debacle and keystone lol

khicks26

Your mind is dangerous. You don't know enough to have any compassion. But you know to much, to be a hateful jerk face. Some psychobabble BS just for wise guy.

khicks26

So you regurgitate lies and its upon me to educate you?

kind of like your friends of earth debacle and keystone lol
    Don't really think you could teach me anything useful. But you never know. Maybe you do have heart.

khicks26

Watch out Daddy dearest. Someday that Kid is going to turn around, and shoot your balls off.

khicks26

Whats a matter brooks. To much mind numbingly logic for ya. Maybe you could go back to school, and get a wit.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hicks,

Don't waste your time engaging this dumbass. He's a lower form of life than Nash or LGR.

khicks26

Sometimes i like to fuk with brooks. He is good for a laugh. I like when he gets all smart guy. Its funny when you can get a rise out of him. I see the Rep's won. Let the revolution begin. I think Sean Hanity is going to bust a nut on his show tonight. Keep on fighting the good fight my brother, things are going to get crazy.
    Last edited by khicks26; 11-04-14 at 11:00 PM.

brooks85

lol I agree, I like when I go smart guy on you and confuse you every single time then you ramble on and think you proved some point because I didn't respond to your post quick enough. Like clockwork.

khicks26

lol I agree, I like when I go smart guy on you and confuse you every single time then you ramble on and think you proved some point because I didn't respond to your post quick enough. Like clockwork.
    See what i mean. What the fuk kinda clown comeback is that. Way to go Rain Man, you fuking kill me LOL
    Goofy Bastard.

Oh no i am so confused by brooks. Please reply to my post. "Oh as if we care."

brooks85

lol yeah that's why you made 4 post within 20mins having a conversation with me but without me... hope that didn't confuse you. But, yeah you surely didn't care.

Back to the fact at hand.

Islam is pure evil as history has shown us over and over again.

khicks26

Hey don't reply so fast. I am so confused. Oh as if we care. LOL

People are evil, them us you and me. Think about it.
    Last edited by khicks26; 11-05-14 at 12:34 AM.

brooks85

Hey don't reply so fast. I am so confused. Oh as if we care. LOL

People are are evil, them us you and me. Think about it.
    again, like clockwork. Calm down, this isn't high school. Who is "we?"

khicks26

Your the smart guy, you should know who we is. Come on Rain Man put some balls in your post. Not this lame crap, of a guy that is not funny. Trying to be funny. Pump up your balls brooks, take your time, and come up with something that is good. Talk like a normal person, not a robot. Use that big brain for something besides looking like a boring white guy. Give me something worth reading.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mashallah. May Allah azawajel reward the brothers for their good deeds and may Islam reign supreme from east to west. Amin.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Mashallah. May Allah azawajel reward the brothers for their good deeds and may Islam reign supreme from east to west. Amin.
    Not going to happen with me around. Also why you are seeing the world become more and more intolerant of Islam as they should be. Islam will be eradicated like the disease it is eventually.

khicks26

Not going to happen with me around. Also why you are seeing the world become more and more intolerant of Islam as they should be. Islam will be eradicated like the disease it is eventually.
    So lame. You want to get rid of Islam. Change the way things work at home. Stop fuking people in the ass for oil. Starting wars, when a group of navy seals could do the same job, for a lot less cash. This is what these crazy fuks want. Do we really want to be like GWB, and get bested by some crazy fuk in a cave.

War cost money, money this country does not have. Were going in debt up to our ass because of shit like this. All the rich fuks that don't give a shit about you, me, or this country are laughing at your silly asses.

Don't be a lost puppy.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    take this fuccker down.... no, not the post, the poster.... shoot to kill all fucckin' camel jockeys who spout off about supreme reign...... kill them all.... blow up their fckin' cabs, hang their women, and enslave their children...

and last of all, "Fucck Allah!!!!!!"

brooks85

So lame. You want to get rid of Islam. Change the way things work at home. Stop fuking people in the ass for oil. Starting wars, when a group of navy seals could do the same job, for a lot less cash. This is what these crazy fuks want. Do we really want to be like GWB, and get bested by some crazy fuk in a cave.

War cost money, money this country does not have. Were going in debt up to our ass because of shit like this. All the rich fuks that don't give a shit about you, me, or this country are laughing at your silly asses.

Don't be a lost puppy.
    I couldn't imagine being like you. So uneducated but so confident in what you're saying even though history shows oil has nothing to do with it.

First 1234 Last